Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 20

Story Info
Chapter 20 - Jenny becomes a naked basketball instructor.
2.1k words
4.6
4.1k
00

Part 20 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20 - Jenny's Community Service

While Eveline was working on her first lecture about the West African Confederation and modeling for the Emerald Empire Auction House catalogue, Jenny had a very stressful situation of her own to deal with.

After a particularly grueling basketball practice, she returned home to find her little sister Lynne dressed in a Christmas outfit. Oh shit. She had forgotten that her family usually took their annual Christmas card pictures towards the end of October, to make sure they had plenty of time to get cards printed and sent to everyone in their extended family.

Lynne had a particularly malicious expression in her face. She held out a Santa hat.

"Hey, Jenny. Like my outfit? Remember how last year you said I looked stupid dressed like an elf? Here. This is your outfit."

Lynne had nothing her hand except the hat.

"Who's gonna look stupid this year? If I'm the elf, I guess you get to be the winter nymph."

"Lynne, you little bitch, quit fucking with me! Gimme the rest of my outfit!"

"You got your outfit. All of it. Remember, you did have Mom and Dad sign that nudist contract, didn't you? Can't be a hypocrite about it, now can we? That's what Dad said."

Jenny had thought that Lynne looked ridiculous in her elf outfit and had made fun of her the previous year, but seeing her father in a Christmas outfit was even worse. He was a totally no-nonsense person who was not the sort to wear anything other than his normal work clothing. However, once a year he reluctantly indulged his wife and put on the costume. It looked totally out-of-place on him, he knew that, and it put him in a bad mood.

Furthermore, Jenny also knew that her father remained extremely irritated over her decision to go to school naked. He would get back at her by forcing her to show herself as a nudist during the family Christmas photos. As he put it:

"If this is the way you want to run around in school, then this is how everyone's going to see you for Christmas. You know I hate hypocrites."

Jenny's mother yelled at everyone to get in the car and told her husband to drive them to the same family photographer they had gone to for years. The photographer was surprised to see Jenny wearing nothing but a Santa hat. Jenny's father forced her to explain her situation.

The girls had to pose first. Lynne cheerfully positioned herself with a centuries-old jewelry box that they always used in holiday photos. It was a family tradition, going back to the invention of portrait photography, that the youngest generation in Jenny's family always posed for a formal Christmas portrait. Every year's picture included the old gift box, which was an family heirloom that had been in every Christmas portrait in Jenny's family for over well-over a century.

Jenny's father snapped his fingers and directed the older daughter to take her position next to her little sister. Jenny and her little sister posed for a series of pictures, but the final pose, where Jenny stood behind Lynne and put her hands on the younger girl's shoulders was the one that everyone liked the best. This picture made the final cut and would be on the cover of hundreds of Christmas cards, including some extras Lynne wanted to give to her school friends. Obviously people would have questions about Jenny's lack of attire in their formal Christmas portrait. Over and over, she would have to explain to relatives and family friends that she had formally declared herself a nudist. That meant... when Christmas rolled around, she'd have to go to all the family reunions dressed as she was now. Not a pleasant thought at all.

Appearances are often deceptive. Family members always commented the sisters looked so cute together in their portraits. But, at the moment they were posing, there was no "comfort and joy" in that studio. Her older sister's predicament made Lynne beam with sadistic joy, while Jenny kept thinking how satisfying it would be to move her hands from Lynne's shoulders and wrap them around that nasty little kid's neck. It was just a few inches difference between her shoulders and her throat... So tempting...

----------

Following the Christmas portraits, Jenny's little sister Lynne came up with an excellent idea to help her older sister meet one of her high school graduation requirements. She knew that her older sister had not yet completed her community service as required by the district for graduating, and she had a perfect idea to help out. Since Jenny was the high-school team captain and such great player, why not have her complete her community service teaching basketball techniques to younger players? Specifically, Jenny could complete her required hours going to Lynne's school and teaching her classmates the tricks she knew about the sport and handling the ball. That way she could do live demonstrations and share her knowledge with hundreds of 11-year-olds. The girl decided to visit Jenny's school to suggest her idea directly to Coach Strickland.

Everyone thought Lynne had a fantastic proposal. It was true that when Jenny graduated from her school, her experience and knowledge of the game would be leaving with her. Why not leave some of that experience and knowledge behind with Lynne's classmates?

Lynne even had to foresight to talk to her own gym teacher and get the necessary paperwork before showing up at the high school. It was so thoughtful of her to do all that running around ahead-of-time to make sure Jenny didn't have to do any of the work.

Lynne knew how to put on the charm when she needed to. Everyone on Coach Strickland's team liked her, and they were all impressed by how that kid cared enough about her big sister to come up with a community service project that suited her perfectly.

"You're sister's so adorable!" "She's such a cutie!" "I wish I had a sister like her, instead of my stupid brother!" "You're so lucky to have her!"

----------

Jenny went to Lynn's school the following Friday. She was mortified at the thought of having to go to her sister's middle school in the nude, but she figured it wouldn't last too long and she'd get done quickly. She'd go straight to the basketball court, put in her time teaching her sister's classmates some tricks of the game, and leave. Maybe 50-60 students, mostly girls, would see her, along with a few teachers.

Wrong.

Lynne had suggested to her principal that Jenny should speak about her high school's previous championship game in front of the entire school, before starting her basketball training sessions. The school's principal thought that was an excellent idea. She met Jenny at the front door and escorted her to the school auditorium, where 600 middle school students were waiting. The administrator commented:

"It'd probably also be a good idea for you to talk to everyone about your nudist lifestyle. You might as well start off with that. They're all going to be wondering why you're naked. I'm curious to know myself, to be honest. It'll be a good story, I'm sure, about how and why you got started. Then you can lead into talking about basketball, last year's games, what went right and what went wrong with your team, and then what you have in mind for your training."

"I... uh... "

"And another thing. I'd like you to take some questions at the end. My school's journalism students are writing an article about you and I am sure they'll have plenty of things to ask."

The principal led her visitor onto the school's stage. Jenny was in total shock as she contemplated the huge room that was filled to capacity. She first had to explain why she became a nudist. She'd have to make something up. The truth was not going to work; that had she agreed to give up her clothes because she was obsessed with Evelyn's body.

Sweet little Lynne was waiting on the stage in all her innocent bitchiness and her usual evil smile.

As soon as Jenny was positioned behind the microphone, Lynn's basketball teammates gathered around her on the stage. The principal introduced the high school team captain as the middle schoolers, especially the boys, cheered wildly. Cameras and cell phones flashed continuously. Within an hour, hundreds of pictures of Jenny's bare body and blushing nervous face would be posted online for the entire world to see.

This is the sort of thing people have nightmares about. And just how in the hell did she get herself into this?

I gave up my clothes, probably for the next several years, just so I could touch Evelyn's ass... I must be fucking insane.

During her speech, Jenny dug herself even deeper into her dilemma. Instead of trying to be non-committal, she repeated all the things she had told her parents when she had to convince them to let her go nude - that playing and exercising naked allowed her skin to breathe during practices and helped her concentrate on her game. Without realizing what she was doing until it was too late, she was claiming that nudism changed her life for the better and had helped her shed a bunch of bad habits.

Now it would be even more difficult for her to go back on her commitment without looking like a total hypocrite. And that was a real problem for Jenny. She couldn't bear the thought of "losing face".

Jenny was so happy when the nerve-wracking student assembly was finally finished. Now she could instruct Lynn's teammates and then get the hell out of the building.

Two boys who worked as photographers for the school newspaper followed Jenny and the girls' basketball team into the gym. One had a high quality camera designed for taking sports pictures, and the other had a video camera. It wasn't every day that the captain of the state's best high school girls' basketball team came to instruct in the middle school, so the gym teacher wanted the training to be recorded for future classes.

The boys were more than happy to take non-stop high-resolution pictures their visitor and make a video recording of the entire workout session. Jenny noticed that most of the time the journalism students had their cameras pointed at her, not at their classmates.

The videos and pictures would be posted to the school's student news website. Within a few days the website of Lynn's school would have more hits and likes than any other middle-school journalism class website in the US. The school photographers would become famous, and their future in the field was assured.

Jenny was determined not to make herself into a bigger fool than she was already, so she did do the best job she possibly could teaching Lynn's teammates various tricks she had learned on the basketball court. At the very least, the girls couldn't say that she didn't know basketball or that she was not a good instructor.

She focused on her skills and there were a few moments that she was actually able to forget that she was naked in front of a bunch of middle-school students and teachers.

Lynne had another idea to make her sister useful for her school. She suggested that Jenny take a portrait-style picture and have several autograph-signing events to raise money for her basketball team.

Lynn's school charged $10 dollars for a high-quality picture with Jenny's original signature. The pictures were hugely popular and became increasingly valuable with sports memorabilia collectors as time went on. Within five years a picture from Jenny's first autograph session could sell for as high as $ 4,000 dollars.

The principal of Lynne's middle school called Jenny and her two best journalism students into her office to allow her to give an in-depth interview about her sports career. They set up a professional-quality video camera and started asking lots of questions about the high school team. More importantly, the boys wanted to know what Jenny had in mind for future training sessions at the middle school and how she envisioned the future of the girls she was training.

Jenny felt sick. She had just realized that her visit to Lynne's school was not going to be a one-time experience. The principal had every intention of making her complete all of her community service hours at the middle school, not just a single session.

What an idiot, Jenny thought to herself. How in the fuck didn't I see this coming?