Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 21

Story Info
Chapter 21 - Jenny's naked scholarship contract.
899 words
4.39
5.5k
00

Part 21 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 - Jenny's Scholarship Contract

Coach Strickland showed up with Evelyn just as the student interview with Jenny was wrapping up. Jenny was relieved that her naked day at Lynn's school was about to end. There would be plenty of fallout from her time at the school, but maybe it wouldn't be so bad. One could always hope...

The principal immediately recognized Evelyn as the model on all those auction house advertisements, and the infamous hostess who had her picture taken with Comandante Foxtrot when he walked off with that famous antique pot.

The middle school principal and the high school coach chatted for a few minutes before Jenny found out an important detail about her hostess. It turned out her husband was one of the women's basketball coaches at Tri-State University. He also sat on the athletic scholarship committee.

Coach Strickland knew the university coach, of course, but she did not know that he was married to the middle school principal. She was just as surprised as was Jenny to find out how important the school official would be in determining Jenny's future.

"... so, I'm curious about your athlete here and her nudism. She was saying at the assembly that it helps give her an edge with her playing. What do you think? Does she play better when she's naked?"

"I'd say so. Yes. I know she feels a bit apprehensive when she goes on the court in the nude, and it makes her more aggressive. I think it also makes the players from the other team under-estimate her. And it helps her skin breathe, you know, she can sweat freely and not have to worry about a wet uniform."

"And your other girl here? What about her game?"

"Evelyn's game has improved a lot since she decided to go nude. A lot. She was mediocre last year, and now she's one of my better players. Not as good as Jenny, but still pretty good."

"That's interesting, and here's why. The university is considering implementing a policy that would allow student athletes to go nude. I'm thinking that Jenny would be a great candidate to promote the pilot program for the policy change, and I was going to suggest that to my husband. She gets a full-ride scholarship, and in exchange she would promote the nude athletic option."

"How would she do that?"

"Just by representing the program, in the same way that Evelyn is representing her auction house. She'd play nude, practice nude, and set an example for other students by living nude. Same as Evelyn with her company. She'd promote the program by promoting a life-style choice through example."

"I suppose you'd work out a contract? That's what Evelyn's supervisor Nancy did when they hired her. Evelyn is committed to properly representing the company at all times whenever she is in public, and in exchange she's got guaranteed employment."

"She's contractually obligated to be naked?"

"Yes, that's part of her end of the agreement. And wearing those fancy sandals are as well. That's how her firm wants to be represented, stripped-down elegance. I suppose you'd want to give Jenny a similar long-term contract, so everyone knows what's expected."

"Yeah, a contract. We hadn't thought about that, but it's an excellent idea."

Jenny glanced in panic at Evelyn, but Evelyn responded by looking back at her with a completely neutral expression. By now she had become very good at hiding what she was thinking or how she felt about anything.

Coach Strickland placed her hand on Evelyn's shoulder and continued: "Jenny signed a 'naked-in-school' agreement for high school that'll take her through the end of her senior year. If the scholarship gets approved, then you could give her a new contract that would pick up from graduation, and she could represent the college program starting over the summer."

Jenny cringed. She'd get her scholarship alright, but only in exchange for remaining naked, at all times, throughout her entire time at the university.

Coach Strickland and Jenny's future university mentor drafted a scholarship contract. She returned to the middle school the following day to sign it.

It was a dream scholarship, to be sure, but it came with a very heavy price. Jenny was strictly prohibited from wearing any clothing for the next five years. She was required to follow a strict diet and exercise regime that would keep her as healthy as possible for her athletic pursuits. She would appear at "any and all" public events deemed necessary to promote her university, the basketball program, and the naked-in-school program.

Finally, the basketball captain was obligated to obey her current coach, her college coach, and her sponsor on the scholarship committee without question. She also committed to accept and submit to whatever disciplinary measures her mentors deemed necessary should she "not live up to the standards" of the scholarship.

Jenny had dug herself in deep, that was for sure. She had finalized her coveted scholarship, so she could go back to her skeptical parents and tell them that: "... see? I told you I knew what I was doing with the nudity thing." That was great, but now she was prohibited, by contractual obligation, from touching any clothing for five years. Also, she suspected, quite correctly as it would turn out, that her new mentor planned to enthusiastically spank her bare bottom for the slightest transgression.