Evelyn and Jake: Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been on the road for half an hour, and the turn-off for the vista point was approaching. Evelyn pulled into the lot to find it utterly deserted. The starry night was wide, stripped with occasional thin and high clouds. Evelyn turned the car off and sat back in the driver's seat, her body turned towards her dad.

"Let's use the sun roof!"

"Great idea Button. These seats recline really nicely too, you could probably sleep in them if you needed to while out camping."

They got comfortable, lying back and watching the night sky through the portal of the car roof.

"Hey Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Why haven't you gotten a girlfriend or anything since Mom?"

Evelyn sat, chewing her bottom lip nervously while she waited for Jake to respond. He took quite a bit of time to respond, and when he did he voice sounded flat and listless.

"It takes a lot of work, and I don't have a ton of time anyways. I guess the right person never showed up."

Evelyn nodded. Jake looked at her, his face illuminated by moonlight, making her heart flutter and skip several beats.

"I mean you're a good looking guy. Just in case you didn't know Dad. Half of my friends have crushes on you."

Jake again took time to formulate a response.

"Thanks Button. That's very kind of you, and also a little weird. You're not going to tell me who right? I don't think I want to know."

Evelyn laughed. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking down at the prone form of her Father. She felt her thoughts and gaze stray down his torso, noticing a prominence at his crotch that had recently become a frequent occurrence when they were together. There was a yearning within her that ached bone deep to explore that body.

Light's flashed across the lot as another car pulled into the vista point. The car idled for a moment, considering the situation before moving on. Jake chuckled.

"They're probably looking for somewhere they can be a bit more private. This is a primo spot for intimate moments with a special someone."

Jake seemed to realize what he was saying, his eyes widening and face flushing. Evelyn arched an eyebrow and poked his chest teasingly.

"Well then what are we doing here? You suggested this place. How would you know? Personal experience?"

Jake smiled wistfully, seemingly suddenly transported away.

"Actually yes. It's possible I came here once with your Mom once or twice when we were able to get away from the congregation. I have to confess, it is strange being here again. I'm sorry Eve, we should move on."

"No Dad. I don't mind. We can go if you want, but I like being here with you. You're a special someone to me."

Jake smiled and reached a hand out, pulling hair out of her eyes and stroking her chin gently.

"You wanna know something kiddo?"

"What Daddy?"

"You are my world. You are the most special thing in my life. I'd do anything for you. I guess I brought you out here to talk to you about what direction you wanted your life to head in. I know I said I wanted you to get into a college but I don't want you to think that's the only way you can make me happy."

"Dad, I don't want to talk about college stuff on my birthday please."

"I'm trying to say that all I want is for you to be happy. And that you get to decide what that means for you. My promise to you is that I'll try to make it work, no matter what."

Evelyn swallowed, her throat suddenly dry with nervous anticipation.

"Anything?"

"Damn near just about anything I can realistically make happen for you baby. I'm yours."

"I want you to be less lonely, Daddy."

Evelyn watched Jake process her words, his face a tapestry of emotions.

"I'm not that lonely Buttons, what do you mean?"

"I just mean that... I don't know. I turned out okay is all I'm saying."

Jake sat up, his shoulders hunching, telegraphing his discomfort as he tried to wedge himself into a position facing his teenage daughter.

"What are you saying Evelyn?"

"We live out in the boonies, I get it, the dating opportunities are slim. But what if what you were looking for was here the whole time?"

"I'm still not getting what you're trying to say."

Evelyn shrugged, throwing her hands up in the air with frustration.

"Dad, how are you not getting this?"

"It's what I'm getting that I'm not sure about Ev."

"You've been alone for 18 years Dad. You've been the best parent I could ever have asked for. You taught me what it means to be a good person and how to take care of myself. All I ask is that you let me take care of you."

"Evelyn. I don't know about this. Maybe we should go home."

"Please Dad. You said I could have anything."

"Anything up to a reasonable limit... what you're insinuating... that's not what I would call reasonable. Besides, isn't there anyone your age that you might prefer? I don't want to keep you from experiencing life at your own pace Evelyn. It's not fair."

"There's no one Dad. Like I said earlier, we live in a small town. Slim pickin's out there. And plus it's not like I'm saying that we need to get married or anything."

Evelyn paused briefly while she contemplated the thought. It appealed to her more than she had ever considered before.

"I want to make you happy Dad."

"You do Buttons. You already do, so much."

"I could make you happier. I know you look at me sometimes. I can tell you want me. You hide it worse than a teenage boy."

Jake let her words ring in the silence. The car felt stuffy and small. He tried to sound sincere and convincing, but his words rang as hollow as his expression. His face was pale, all the blood run somewhere else perhaps.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Then why are your legs crossed?"

"Evelyn! That's inappropriate!"

"So is taking your daughter for a midnight drive to a notorious make out spot on her 18th birthday. I'm pretty sure that's something one of my peers is 'supposed' to do. But here we are. And here you are."

She stretched out her fingers to stroke his leg, mirroring his thigh grab from earlier. She ran her finger up to where his crotch bulged out. Jake snatched at her wrist before she could touch him any higher up.

"Evelyn."

"What?"

"I raised you better than this. I raised you to have a better life than mine, to make better choices. This isn't what you want. We could get in a lot of trouble."

"Only if one of us talks. No one needs to know. I've thought about this a lot Dad."

"Have you? I'm not so sure. I love you Evelyn, and I think you're a beautiful young woman but I cannot share myself with you in good conscience. I understand the nature of your origin and my trauma may have affected your perception of what is normal, but I need you to know that I need you to be my daughter, not my lover. Your Mom may have been my sister but that wasn't my choice. The congregation made us a thing. It's not right, it's not normal to be with your family like that. You know that Evelyn. I hope you know it's taken years of therapy for me to even be able to handle a conversation like this without breaking down."

Evelyn hung her head, ashamed and wracked with embarrassment at how far she had overstepped her bounds. The rejection felt crushing and it took all her strength to keep herself from bursting into tears.

"I'm sorry Dad. You asked if there was anything that I wanted from you. This was it. I hope you'll reconsider. I'm not sure if a life apart from you is one that interests me much."

"You're a very sweet Button. I love you. I'm sorry to disappoint you. But this is just not something I can do for you right now. I don't think it's something I should do even if I wanted to."

Evelyn didn't reply, letting her hair hang over her face. She could tell her Dad was upset, and knew it was time to reign it back in.

"It's ok."

The drive home was made in relative silence compared to the joyride out to the vista point. As they were pulling up the drive to park, Evelyn turned to her Dad.

"I know you said you aren't interested in me like that."

"Yes. I did and I -"

Evelyn cut her Dad off, pressing forward relentlessly with what she had to say.

"But I also know you sneak out to watch me masturbate at night. Don't deny it, I've seen you peeking. I've heard you. Next time, just come on in. I don't mind putting on a show."

She got out of the car and turned to head inside. She could feel Jake's eyes burning into her back as she walked briskly into the house.

- Jake -

The next few days passed in what seemed to Jake like a crazed blur. Work was busy and Evelyn was out late for practices and workouts with her water polo team. The intense conversation with his Daughter had slowly faded from the forefront of his thoughts to a slowly burning brand that festered in a dark recess of his mind. Years of work to find the concept of incest morally repugnant fought with the reality of his yearning flesh. Interactions with Evelyn were more polite and shorter than normal, a surefire sign that she was absolutely livid with him.

Jake tried his best over these days to be who he wanted to be. A good Father, someone with pure intentions who loved his daughter fiercely, but in a manner that was platonic. She wasn't just his daughter, she was his only real family, and that dynamic was one of the cornerstones of who he thought himself to be. That fundament was steadily being eroded each day Evelyn came home and changed into what she called her "jammies" but what actually amounted to one of his old shirts and underwear. He overheard her masturbation nightly, the thin walls aided by the fact that both of them preferred to leave their bedroom doors slightly ajar.

If Jake was honest with himself, he was beginning to ache. The truth was that his libido, once drowned in the horrors of his past, was returning. He remembered how horny he had been every day until the last days before he had lost his sister. She had been the light of his life up until that point and when she left the world, sheltering the little candle of Evelyn's new existence became his one and only focus.

Weeks passed, and Jake realized it had been a while since he had really spent much quality time with Evelyn. They had fallen into a pattern of making dinner and going to school and work. She had taken to going out with friends after her activities however, which meant that Jake had to worry about her late homecomings from time to time. He knew getting her a car would mean she would be more autonomous, and while he was happy that she was starting to branch out, it was unusual for her to be out so much as she preferred to stay in most of the time. Her absence made him realize how much he appreciated her constant presence by his side, and how much she usually filled him in about what she did.

One evening, Jake decided to knock on her doorframe to address the tension he was feeling between them.

"Knock knock!"

"You can come in."

Jake made his way inside, letting the door swing back behind him.

"It's so dark in here!"

It wasn't all that late, but Evelyn had very soft lighting in her bedroom. She was on her bed, curled up under a blanket reading a book.

"Before you ask, I don't need a light turned on. This works for me right now. What's up Dad?"

He made his way over and sat down at the edge of the bed. Her face was illuminated by her phone screen and her eyes looked so bright against her dirty blonde hair. He reached a hand out to brush her hair out of her face, his hand lingering longer than necessary. Evelyn let him touch her but pursed her lips, giving her dad a questioning look. Jake cleared his throat.

"You're so beautiful Eve. Do you know, everyone who knew your mom always said they saw so much of her in you."

She was still looking at him, her eyes full of questions. He smiled.

"I can't see it anymore. I just see you. Part of me feels a lot of guilt. Guilt that I can't remember her face as well as I can yours. Guilt that I could ever see your face as anything but my baby's."

Evelyn reached out to him, rubbing his shoulder and back while he talked. Her touch spread warmth through his tired muscles.

"I was excited to move our relationship as father and daughter forward when you turned 18. I was excited to be able to treat you like an adult but what you told me that night shocked me to my core. I... did not expect that to ever be something that I would have to contend with. I have always thought you were beautiful but I will confess. I'm disappointed in myself."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I thought I was better than this."

Jake leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, staying longer than any father should. Her mouth tasted like strawberry lip balm, and her sudden flash of tongue was a warm welcome into his mouth. Jake didn't understand why he wanted this so badly, and his body ached. The kiss was electric. Jake broke away and looked at his daughter at arm's length.

"I don't know if I can take a whole lot of this. I just needed to say sorry I guess."

Evelyn smiled and looked up at him. Her petite body radiated warmth, and the space between them felt charged with heat. His clothes were getting uncomfortable.

"It's a funny way of saying sorry. But somehow you always know exactly what it is I want Daddy."

"We need to really talk about this before we do anything else. I just wanted to come in here and say sorry and tell you I missed you. I guess that manifested itself just now in a spontaneous act of fatherly passion."

Evelyn laughed. It was so good to see her smiling so brightly again.

"Fatherly passion indeed. That was quite the kiss."

"I got a little carried away."

"I didn't mind."

"Alright. Well, I'm gonna leave you be ok? Just remember your old man misses you. Don't be such a stranger."

Evelyn pushed back the blanket she was under and sat up. She was wearing a light blue tank top that struggled to contain her ample bosom and a black pair of thigh hugging thong underwear.

"You can stay for a little longer if you want. Wanna know a secret?"

Jake knew he should leave, but something about her long legs and the way the underwear clung to her hips caught his eye for several moments. He looked up and Evelyn was smiling teasingly at him.

"Do I want to know the secret?"

"Well lets just put it this way. I wasn't actually reading when you came in. That's why the lights weren't really important to me. I kinda prefer them this way when I..."

She brushed her fingers down over the swell of her pubic mound. Jake stood transfixed in the middle of the room.

"I can watch?"

"You can watch. You can sit on the bed if you want."

"Ok. What are you thinking about?"

"You."

Jake felt his body moving to sit down on the edge of the bed. Evelyn shifted in the bed so her head was on the pillow. She let her hands slide over her stomach, brushing lightly against her sensitive nipples. Jake had a clear view of her body from the foot of the bed.

He watched as she moved her hips, letting her legs part slightly, her hands continuing to trace over her thighs, then her hips. One brushed her belly and then found her breasts, squeezing and massaging, pinching her nipples through the fabric. The other trailed down her navel to her crotch where her fingers made urgent little circles.

Jake watched his daughter as she touched herself. Her body was exquisite, and he watched, his eyes drinking in the sight.

"You can touch yourself too if you want."

Evelyn's voice was low and husky, something he had never heard. Jake's hand had drifted to his crotch, and he felt his cock hard as iron as his daughter spoke. He didn't stop to think. His hand pulled his jeans open and freed his dick. The fingers of his left hand wrapped around his thick cock, and he watched his daughter, her hips grinding into her fingers, his fingers stroking his hardness.

Slowly, Jake picked up the courage to reach out his free hand, stroking the back of Evelyn's knee, his thumb tracing slow circles along her smooth skin. She moaned softly and spread her legs a little further. Her fingers teased the top of her thong, pulling the material aside and exposing the delicate folds of her pussy.

Jake gasped as two of her slender fingers sank inside her. He felt himself close to orgasm already at the sheer eroticism on display before him. Evelyn was moaning and biting her lip, her fingers pumping in and out of her wet hole, her free hand rubbing and pinching her clit. Jake stroked his cock in time to her rhythm. Her breathing grew faster and more erratic.

"Oh fuck, Daddy!"

She moaned loudly, her fingers working furiously over her clit, her other hand pounding into her tight cunt. Jake could feel his own orgasm building as he watched his daughter finger herself, her pussy pulsing and contracting around her fingers. Jake moaned as he felt his balls tighten, and his dick throbbed as his cum spurted from the tip, spilling onto the hardwood floor beneath him.

Evelyn arched her back and cried out, her pussy pulsing with her orgasm. Her juices ran over her hand and her breath was coming in short, ragged gasps. Jake was breathing heavily too, his cock still twitching, his cum dripping from his softening cock. He looked at Evelyn, her eyes closed, her fingers slowly working her pussy. He had never seen anything so beautiful.

"Thank you."

Evelyn whispered, opening her eyes and looking at him.

Jake stood, his knees weak.

"I should... clean up."

He gestured awkwardly at his softening cock, and she giggled, her face flushed.

"Yeah, me too. Thanks again, Daddy."

She stretched languidly, her legs splaying open as she rolled onto her stomach. Her ass was perfect. Jake quickly zipped himself up and went downstairs. He felt like he had been wrung like a towel. He needed a drink, or a shower, so he opted for both.

- Evelyn -

It was a school night the next day, so it wasn't until the evening that Evelyn had a chance to return home and see her dad. She could tell the moment she walked through the door that there was something on his mind, and that they would be talking about it.

"Hey Dad."

"Hey Buttons, how was school?"

"It was alright. I can't wait to be done with this unit of chemistry. It's the absolute worst. Way too much math."

Evelyn went upstairs to set her things down and change before making her way to the kitchen to raid the fridge. Jake was there with a beer in hand. She turned to the kitchen counter to see another with it's lid popped.

"Gonna have a binge tonight?"

"It's for you goofy face. We need to talk. And seeing as you're legally an adult I'd say we do it over a beer."

"I'm not 21."

"Yeah but you're in my house, so we go by my rules. You don't have to drink it but I don't know if I'm in the mood to down two beers right now."

Evelyn picked the bottle up and clinked it to his.

"You won't hear me complaining!"

Evelyn turned the bottle up and gagged as the bitter taste hit the back of her throat. She nearly spit out her mouthful but muscled through the discomfort and swallowed. The liquid burned her throat as it went down, but the aftertaste was quite pleasant.

"That's... interesting."

"I see you're not a fan of stouts. I figured it wouldn't be as bitter as an IPA."

"It gets more bitter than this!?"

"As far as beer goes this is practically on the sweeter side!"

Jake laughed.

"Take another swig or two, it takes a sec to appreciate the flavors. It's an export ale but it's pretty good for all that!"

Evelyn followed her dad's advice and lead and took a few more hearty swigs of the beer. She felt pretty good as it hit her belly and her clothes suddenly felt very cozy.

"I guess this is about last night?"

"Bingo."

Evelyn hopped onto the countertop and took another swig of beer. She could tell her father could see that she was again wearing nothing but her underwear underneath her baggy shirt.