Evelyn, the Electrician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's you, Daddy."

I can't help it that she brings tears to my eyes when she does that. I've given up trying to stop them. I just hug that little girl until she squeals and tell her I love her.

I do love Theresa, but her mother is a different story. I thought I was in love once before, but it was nothing like this. Evelyn has become a part of me. I'd sooner cut of my right arm than lose her, because cutting off my right arm would be less painful.

It's funny how life works that way. One minute you think you have everything under control and the next something happens that changes everything in your life. For me, that was a young electrician who asked for my help. She ended up turning my life upside down by making me love her more than anything and by giving me a daughter who gets more and more like her mother every day. I can live my life like that and be happy.