All Comments on 'Even Dumb Fucks can Get Smart'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Before you have one character make fun of another characters spelling, have a long hard look at all the errors YOU made, with spelling, grammar, missing words and punctuation. The use of 'there', 'they're' and 'their'. It's also shook my head no, not nodded. Nodded is 'yes'. First and last time I read anything by you and its poor etiquette not to put chapter 1 in the title.

overtherainbowovertherainbowover 7 years ago

Where's the end of the story? I agree with anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like your story

May be the only reason why I favourited your story is empathy. I can empathise with the character and am in a shitty position myself. I am really overweight and watch porn entire day. Although I live in an apartment I still rely on my parents for every fucking penny. It hit me really hard during the last week that I have to change, now I am working with a friend who said he'll make me fit in no time. Then I am going to start working on brushing my coding skills in order to develop the app I always planned to do but never did. The story is inspirational in a kind of way and that is why I love it. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have read all of your stories here.

I find your stories to be excellent. I don't worry about grammar, I find that I hit the wrong keys often on my computer. I learned to type on a typewriter in the 1960's and have never gotten used to the smaller key boards on computers. Also my fingers are too big to fit my keyboard, so as often as not I hit two keys at once.

This was a great story about real problems faced by real people. I think it is true that women see "potential" in men and as soon as most are married, they try to change them.

Men mature slower than women, and we need to change, but not necessarily to match exactly the "prince charming" that so many women idealize.

Again, great story. Thanks!

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years agoAuthor
Holy shit

"This was a great story about real problems faced by real people" Thanks. Great spelling is at the bottom of my list. The substance is not about multi-millionairs, it's about people today. To be honest, I thought I'd get shit from (thin-skinned) people that would object to the election reference. The more I discuss it with (open and intelligent) people on both sides of the divide, they all have the same fear. Let the genie of hate and viciousness out of the bottle, it's hard to get it back in. Presidents and administrations will come and go. Hate remains.

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years agoAuthor
Really? All that change in so little time? Please read it again.

1) He lost 50 pounds in 10 months. I've lost 50 pounds in 10 months.. That's 5 pounds in a month. Doable, sustainable

2) He was a fat and lazy Stevie, then he had the rug pulled out from under him. The hangman in the morning causes you think clearer the night before

3) He almost gave up time several times != (not equal) 180 degree turn

4) he was making enough money to live, not enough money to blow it on 'fun' things

Get real. Look at the world through the eyes of someone who is not you. That's what reading these stories are all about. It's not us.

HTW2HTW2over 7 years ago
Romance? Not even close

I've enjoyed some of your other stories but this was terrible. At best, Non-Erotic certainly not Romance. If this was based on a true relative she is seriously messed up. Yes, he could turn his life around but rarely to this degree and short time frame. She was right the first time - start over! How anyone could forgive her public humiliation based on a need to grow up is laughable. Sorry, one huge FAIL! That being said, you have the guts to put your stories out here for everyone and I salute your skill and creativity. This one just didn't work.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
EVERYBODY HAS TO AGE

to grow up is a different ball game. TK U MLJ LV NV

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years agoAuthor
Yes Tazz, everybody grows older

But not everybody grows up. My relative's father hasn't, and he's turning 70.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good premise

I liked it. But I wish you would have put in more effort into it. You could have fleshed out the recovery more or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow, not even 1 comment? Are you deleting them?

Just like Stevie, just ignore or delete what you don't want to face? Actually that's perfect. The whole story is perfect, in part because I'm fairly certain you have no idea what a satire and farce you created, describing the life of a Snowflake.

What he needed was tough realistic love, with equal measures of compassion and justice. He got lots of pandering compassion and "love," but no responsible adult justice. Didn't have to take personal responsibility, didn't have to prove himself and account for his failures and inadequacies. Everybody in his life gave him a free ride, including his dumbshit blind wife. And of course he surrounded himself with all the positive reinforcement he needed for his dead beat egocentric life. A village is no good at raising a child when the child gets to choose who occupies the village. Just like most welfare recipients and self serving leeches on society, Stevie was the epitome of caring only about what he could get, and what was in it for him. Serving his community, being a productive member of society, caring about people not because he liked or agreed with them but because he respected ALL society equally? Naw, Stevie is only interested in those people and those ideas that reinforce his own prejudices. Sound like any other groups you are familiar with?

I see you have not written anything here since the end of 2016. Thank you. Come back when you, and Stevie, grow up. And try building some actual bridges toward shores you are unfamiliar and uncomfortable with. Just buzzing around and inside you own hive will get you nowhere. And the company sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Okay..........

Could of had a better finish or a continuation of the story, angry friends get back at the couple, the couples rebound efforts, the trials and tribulations, etc.....

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
NOW HE HAS TAKEN A "FEW" baby steps

but like in AA and weight loss the next plateau does not magically become EZer, TK U MLJ LV NV

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Unlikely

People don't change so abruptly so this should have been in the Pipe Dream category (if there was one). Stevie will return and throw Steve out and Michelle will have to leave again; this time for good. Fairly well written though and worth a 4*

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Cute, comfort story.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

This was good, I would think we all like to positively grow and evolve as individuals. I remember a point in my life where I was directionless and full of anger and pity for myself. It wasn’t an easy road replacing bad habits, and finding purpose and drive in life. But once I found a path I put my head down and embraced the grind, and somewhere along the line when I lifted my head up and took stock of my life I realize things were better, not great, but definitely better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are actual cuckold stories that are less cucked than this absolute garbage. I was CONVINCED whoever wrote this is a woman till i saw that it's a man. You seriously need to get your testosterone levels checked. So much wrong with this i didn't even bother going into details as to what's wrong

bookmadcatbookmadcatover 1 year ago

There are actual people just like this, a friend was married to one, at 40 years old he decided to stop work because he wasn't going to have a woman tell him what to do, he spent the rest of his life leeching off his wife, playing on the x-box and telling everyone how much of a man he was; unfortunately, terminal cervical cancer proved to be my friend's quickest escape. This is a well written story showing how some men never grow up

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

There was literally nothing redeemable about this person before his glorious awakening. He was shit before the marriage and during. You wrote that. Even though I am well aware that many people must hit rock bottom before they want to change their lives, that doesn't mean they get a do over. That rarely happens even when relationships were once wonderful.

The reconciliation here comes across as wish fulfillment. It's hardly justified. While I know it happens, there is nearly always other factors involved such as codependency. That's not the case here. I do appreciate the husbands growth and pulling back but a more realistic ending would have been divorce. Ask me how I know

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fucked up story... Doesn't even deserve a single star.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dude, if this isn't your life story, I don't know where you got the inspiration for such a story.

wieliczkawieliczka7 months agoAuthor

My inspiration? ... A nephew that after 2 children has actually started to grow up.

What a concept.

Wieliczka

stewartbstewartb7 months ago

Damn good story. Some people are gifted with an endless love while others are doomed in a never ending childhood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
820 Followers
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...