All Comments on 'Even in the Best Families'

by Phrenetic_Ice

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
steve8576steve8576about 18 years ago
14?!?!?!?!

The story was going nicely, until it comes out that the daughter is only 14 years old, when her parents start groping her on their bed. You need to do some serious rewriting, ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mis-spelling?

Since in the 1 line introduction it says that she is 18 I can only ssume you made a mistake or mis-worded the sentance, but the first comment is right that it isn't right at the moment and must be changed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice.......BUT

Literotica has a policy against child porn and underage participants in the stories.

Hopefully it was a typo, so you need to change it before the story is removed.

I look forward to the follow up stories with the 18 year old daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You people read poorly

The line doesn't say the daughter is 14, but merely that her breasts are no bigger than a 14 year old girls. Either way, the line should be reworded or removed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
For the readers who have not read the policy

Literotica is a moderated story site. Stories take, normally several days from when they are submitted to teh editor to placement on the site. I have seen titles on a page that had no stories attached because they were being futher reviewed. Moderator/editor is the only person that can add, substract or modify stories, not the author. Only one person has the power to do anything about a story and while the author and/or Moderator can pull comments only the moderator can do anything about a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Age thing

The age thing is a bit confusing. Please clarify that and send the next installment real soon.

m00nvibem00nvibeover 16 years ago
disappointed

story great; reader comments revealing. it is evident from the comments that the readers do not read for comprehension but for self-gratification - brains disengaged. apparently using similes (like or as) in literature, even erotic literature, is a waste of time here. To write that a woman's breasts are "like" those of a fourteen year old is too confusing - short declarative sentences only, please. these comments should be a warning to all authors: Be sure and dumb down your stories. Failure to do so will almost certainly guarantee that the story will not be understood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great writing.

Great story. Forget the dimwits who can't see the difference between describing the daughter's physical attributes similar to a 14 years old and having sex with an under aged child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thesaurus

This story looks like a thesaurus threw up on it, which is a shame, because it would be awesome if it actually made sense.

Farmstud30Farmstud30over 11 years ago
what age is she?

I didn't ever get the idea she was 14 from the line referred to, but do think the author intended his audience to think she was younger than the 18 year old she was written as. Did like the story even though an 18 year old girl would be more mature sexually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhrenetic_Ice@Phrenetic_Ice
190 Followers
Former journalist, truck-driver, actor, salesman, firefighter, marketing manager, teacher, author - currently publisher of business cd-roms, my life's resume is covered in the fully dysfunctional autobiography "Cool Among The Flames," (Amazon) https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES