Evening Class Surprise

Story Info
Vandana's evening class has an unexpected ending.
7.1k words
4.34
23.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lezlez69
Lezlez69
22 Followers

Evening Class Surprise

Although not absolutely necessary, it is suggested that reading my previous/first story (UK Butch vs Indian Femme) would help the reader with some further background information on the main character in this story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday evenings came round again a little too quickly. Vandana had just got home from work and had ten minutes to gather her study materials together and leave the house for her weekly evening class. She changed quickly, leaving on her white silk lace thong and white bra that she had worn to work. She dressed in a pair of very tight-fitting cream-coloured leggings, a loose-fitting olive t-shirt and slipped on a pair of ivory-coloured ballet pumps.

Her employer had encouraged her to take some accountancy exams which, they said, would be for her career development. To be fair they were footing the bill for it so she couldn't complain too much but she'd rather be at home fingering herself like she did most evenings these days. Recently, she just couldn't take her mind off sex. Her thoughts often drifted off, even at the most inappropriate moments. She found that she was constantly horny and, with her vivid imagination, she'd make up various scenarios in her mind. She'd have to go to the ladies toilet at work on a regular basis just to wipe her soaking wet pussy. On occasion she sometimes found herself sat in one of the cubicles rubbing her clit furiously to bring herself to a climax and try and release some of her bottled-up sexual tension. Even the recent amazing sexual encounter she'd had with the two butch dykes hadn't helped. If anything, it had made her even more lustful.

She drove the fifteen minutes to the college campus, parked in the car park, grabbed her bag and briskly walked to the 1970s concrete building where the class was held. The class had already started as she entered. Everyone looked up at her as she made her way to a desk at the back of the class. She passed Andrew on the way. They'd chatted regularly during class break times. She found him attractive, and he'd appeared in a few of her daydream sex scenarios, as had Jess who was sat next to him. Vandana smiled at both of them as she passed where they were sat and they both smiled back at her, Jess also giving her a small wave. Andrew couldn't help but turn his head as she passed and had a cheeky glance at her beautiful ass, the stretched cotton of her leggings accentuating it gloriously. He taken more than a liking to the beautiful Indian girl and was in the process of plucking up courage to ask her out for a drink after class one day. He'd become mildly infatuated by her slender frame, her long dark wavy hair and her perfect brown skin.

He wasn't the only one who was watching her lovely buttocks quivering inside the material as she went to take her seat.

"Good of you to join us Miss Chauhan" said the lecturer as she sat down.

"Sorry I'm a bit late Mr. Jessop. Traffic was awful," she lied.

Mr. Jessop was a retired schoolteacher who now lectured on a part-time basis in a couple of the course modules. His old-school teaching methods consisted of him insisting on being addressed formally and, likewise, refusing to call his students by their first names even though most of them were well past school age. He was in his late sixties and had a reputation for being a lecherous old man when it came to the younger female students in the class. At 5 feet 7 inches tall he had a bald head except for a continuous line of grey hair (in desperate need of a trim) that ran from temple to temple round the back of his head. His small beer belly bulged in his shirt and hung over the waist of his brown trousers, and he wore the classic schoolteacher tweed style jacket with leather patches on the elbows. He was never seen without his pair of fairly thick-lensed spectacles. He'd lived alone for the last 20 years after his wife had left him for a younger man that she had met at work.

"OK class," said Mr. Jessop, moving round to the front of his desk. "Where were we?"

His words became background noise as Vandana looked over at the back of Andrew. Her mind wandered...... 'I wonder how big his cock is?'. She stared at the back of Jess's head, admiring her long blonde hair. 'She'd get it too....... I wonder if they'd be up for a threesome?' she thought as she pictured Andrew's cock inside her and her face buried in Jess's pussy. 'Come on Vandana. This is getting ridiculous' she tutted to herself as she squirmed a little on her chair as a result of the dampness she started feeling in the front of her underwear.

"Well Miss Chauhan. What's the answer?" She was dragged back into the real world by the mention of her name and looked towards Mr. Jessop who was staring at her with a mild look of impatience on his face.

"Erm..... erm....... I'm sorry. My mind was elsewhere," she said, looking a little embarrassed.

"Oh dear. We aren't having a great start to the evening are we Miss Chauhan? OK, does anybody else know the answer" he said as, to Vandana's relief, he moved his attention over to someone nearer the front of the class.

She managed to semi-concentrate for the next hour until Mr. Jessop concluded his ramblings and told them to take a fifteen-minute break. They all filed out of the classroom and down the corridor to the canteen. Vandana spotted Andrew and Jess getting themselves a hot drink from a vending machine and headed in their direction. Several of the male students watched her slyly as she made her way over to her two friends.

"Good evening, Miss Chauhan. Good of you to join us" joked Jess.

Vandana laughed. "That was a bit embarrassing," she said. "Time-keeping has never been my strong point but for Neil..... sorry 'Mr. Jessop', tardiness seems to be right up there with things that annoy him."

"So, to keep in his good books, you'll make sure you're here on time next week.... right?" asked Andrew, looking at her with a smile, his heart racing a little faster as he admired her beauty and knowing that she would almost certainly be late again next week.

"Well, maybe you'll redeem yourself if he likes your assignment" added Jess.

"Oh fuck," exclaimed Vandana. "That's due in this week, isn't it? Christ. I forgot all about it."

"Oooooo.... Someone's in trouble. I'd leave now if I were you," laughed Jess.

Vandana smiled back at her and thought to herself that, in a way, it was actually Jess's fault, as the time she should have been concentrating on her assignment was spent led on her bed with a six-inch dildo plunging in and out of her pussy and with two of her fingers buried in her asshole, whilst imagining herself sucking on Jess's lovely white tits.

"I'll tell him when we get back to class. I'm sure he'll understand" said Vandana sarcastically.

After ten minutes or so they made their way back to class. Mr. Jessop was sat behind his desk, head bowed, reading something in front of him. Vandana noticed how the light reflected off his bald head as she approached him.

"Hi Mr. Jessop," she said with a slightly nervous tone in her voice. "I'm really sorry but I forgot that the assignment was due this week and I've not quite finished it."

Mr. Jessop looked up at her and sighed.

"Oh dear. We aren't having a good day are we Miss Chauhan?" he said to her. He placed his right hand under the desk and slowly rubbed his cock through his trousers, as he looked at her. "I think we'd better have a chat about this after class."

Vandana turned herself around and walked back to her desk, her teacher's gaze glued to her ass all the way as he started to think of ideas of how to administer some discipline. He let out a low moan, that wasn't audible to anyone but himself, and turned his attention back to the class, remaining seated to conceal the erection that had started to develop.

'Was he rubbing his dick just then?' Vandana thought to herself as she sat back down. 'Fucking pervert.'

Mr. Jessop continued with the lesson, eventually standing up and walking around as the bulge in the front of his trousers faded. He walked behind Vandana and breathed in deeply, trying to get a hint of her scent. Vandana heard him inhale and looked up at him as he walked past her. He smiled down at her.

'What's he up to?' she thought. She had heard rumours about his lewd reputation and had caught him looking at her on a few occasions previously. She had dismissed it as him just being a dirty old man but, this evening, his attention was becoming very noticeable. Her mischievous side suddenly made an appearance. 'OK. If that's how he wants to play it let's have some fun,' she thought to herself. 'At least it will make the last hour more interesting.'

She spent the rest of the lesson trying (and succeeding) to distract Mr. Jessop. She held his gaze while he addressed the class and sucked on the end of her pen suggestively. When he asked them to turn to a page in a particular textbook, she stood up to get it out of her bag, turned around and bent over so that, from where he was standing, he had the perfect view of her ass between the rows of desks. This had the desired effect on the old teacher. He stumbled over his words a number of times, loosened his tie (something he never did even on the hottest of days) and lost his concentration when trying to explain something, much to the confusion of the rest of the class who had never seen him like this before.

Vandana had to admit to being a little excited at the affect she could see that she was having on him and that the rest of the class had no idea that she was the cause of it. It was her little secret and she was having fun with it. The next hour passed quickly and, as Mr. Jessop came to a natural conclusion in his lesson, he told the students to pack up their belongings and that he'd see them next week. As his students began to leave the room his gaze was firmly on Vandana.

"Oh. Miss Chauhan," he called out. "About that little chat we were going to have."

Andrew and Jess both looked at her and gave her a sympathetic smile.

"See you next week," Jess called out and gave Vandana a wave.

Vandana waved back to both of them and walked over to where Mr. Jessop was sat behind his desk as the rest of the class filed out of the room. She stood in front of him with her head bowed in a bashful way that, her teacher thought, looked cute and sexy. He kept silent until the last student had left the room.

"OK," he eventually said, "what are we going to do with you? Late to class...... no assignment to submit.... Tut tut."

"I don't know Mr. Jessop. What have you got in mind?" she responded, lifting her head up slightly and looking at him with a wicked gleam in her eye and a moistness she really didn't expect starting to form in the front of her knickers. That uncontrollable horny feeling had resurfaced.

"You can lock the door for a start," he said, loosening his collar slightly, his mind racing with thoughts of what he 'could get away with' as far as a punishment goes.

Vandana walked over to the open classroom door, putting on an extra sway of the hips much to the delight of her teacher who was, again, stroking his semi-hard cock through the front of his trousers whilst staring at her beautiful buttocks as they moved beneath the thin layer of cotton. She closed the door, turned the key in the lock and, much to the delight of Mr. Jessop, pulled the roller blind down over the window to prevent anyone from seeing into the room.

She turned round slowly. 'Right. Let's see what this filthy old bastard has got in store for me,' she thought to herself as she walked back over to where he was sat, looking at him straight in the eye as she approached him. She moved round to the side of the large wooden desk to where he was sat and saw him quickly move his hand away from the front of his trousers.

"Oh Mr. Jessop," she said, adopting a mock, innocent, schoolgirl-type character. "What on earth are you going to do with me?"

Her teacher gulped as he realised that this wasn't just another of his student/teacher fantasies that he'd often had while wanking himself off at home.

"C...c...come over here," he stuttered, his initial bravado starting to waiver slightly at the actuality of what was playing out in his classroom.

Vandana duly walked round to face Mr. Jessop, who remained seated, and pushed his chair back away from the desk. Vandana noticed the slight bulge in the front of his trousers. She felt strangely aroused by the thought of pleasuring this old man.

"Lay yourself across here," Mr. Jessop ordered, pointing to his lap and still not really able to comprehend that this was happening. "I...I...I think you need a spanking to teach you a lesson."

"I think that might be just what I need to make me behave myself," replied Vandana seductively as she walked over to where Mr. Jessop was seated.

He shifted forward on his seat slightly. Vandana bent forward and lowered herself onto him, her feet on the floor on one side of his legs, her hands placed on the floor on the other side, her stomach resting across his thighs and her ass perfectly placed for her teacher's right hand to administer the punishment he had decided upon.

"Oh my," uttered Mr. Jessop as he gazed down at the perfect ass before him. The cotton was stretched to a point where it was almost see-through. He could see the slight hint of her smooth brown skin through the cream-coloured leggings. Vandana felt the twitch of his cock against the left-hand side of her stomach.

He raised his right hand and brought it down with a gentle thud against Vandana's ass, watching with delight as her buttocks quivered with the impact.

"Oh Mr. Jessop," she exclaimed. "I have been a naughty girl, haven't I?"

He grunted and raised his hand again, placing a firmer smack this time, followed by two more in quick succession. He looked on open-mouthed with amazement as her beautiful ass trembled again with the force of his hand.

"Oh..... Oh...... Ouch," Vandana cried, playing along with the scenario even though he hadn't caused her any real pain.

He kept his hand on the buttock he had just slapped and began to rub it gently. Vandana smiled to herself as a very noticeable, and quite impressive bulge, poked into her side. He stroked his hand across her ass and groaned out loud as he did so.

"Oh Miss Chauhan," he whispered. "You have such a gorgeous bottom."

He slipped his index finger down between her buttocks and rubbed it up and down the crevice. He pressed hard, enhancing her ass cheeks even more as the material stretched tighter across them and felt the thin piece of material of her thong beneath her leggings. Vandana could feel herself getting more turned on and her pussy began to tingle. She could feel a slight dampness starting to develop in the front of her knickers.

Vandana sensed the old man's hand making its way underneath the elastic waistband of her leggings and let out a small sigh as she felt his hand slowly move down and begin stroking across the bare skin of her buttocks. She experienced another nudge in her side as his cock fully sprang into action.

The teacher marvelled at the smooth touch of Vandana's warm skin and made a low moaning sound as he moved his hand across her ass. He ran his middle finger under the string of material that was nestled between her cheeks and moved it slowly down the crack, prizing the thin strip of fabric out of the cleft. He reached Vandana's asshole and pressed a little harder moving the tip of his finger in a circular motion over the wrinkled hole causing Vandana to emit a startled gasp of delight. He moved his finger further down until he could just feel the lips of her pussy. He paused. He could already feel the wetness on his fingertip.

Vandana shifted her position slightly, moving her feet further apart to give him better access. She moaned as he pushed his finger further round, his finger easily gliding back and forth between the moistened lips. Vandana's leggings had shifted down past her hips, as a result of her teacher's activities, exposing her beautifully smooth brown buttocks which Mr. Jessop was staring at in amazement. He could feel his heart racing. He was breathing heavily. 'Is this actually happening? Am I dreaming?' he thought to himself. This was certainly the closest he'd been to any sort of intimate contact with a female for a long, long time and he couldn't remember how long ago it was since he experienced an erection as solid as the one currently bulging in the front of his trousers. He closed his eyes and gradually inserted his finger in Vandana's pussy causing her to emit another cry of pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Mr. Jessop. That feels so good."

He moved his finger in and out of her pussy, amazed at how turned on the young Indian girl seemed to be by him.

"Oh yes Mr Jessop. You're really turning me on."

He glanced up for a second and noticed the packet of thick whiteboard markers on his desk in front of him. He removed his finger from Vandana's pussy leaving her feeling slightly disappointed and frustrated. Bringing his finger up to his nose he inhaled the sweet scent deeply with a sigh of satisfaction and another stirring of his prick that didn't go unnoticed to the young Indian girl still sprawled across his lap. He reached over to his desk and picked up one of the marker pens. Vandana felt him run the thick end of the pen up and down the crack of her buttocks and his left hand pull her right buttock to one side before sensing the cold metal of the marker pen press against her anus causing her to gasp with surprise.

Mr. Jessop placed the palm of his right hand on the plastic cover of the whiteboard pen and pushed gently. He gazed down in astonishment as the young girl's beautiful asshole gradually swallowed the marker pen as he continued to push it, feeling a little resistance at first before it started to slide in more easily.

"Oh you dirty old man," yelled Vandana as she felt the pen invading her ass, although she had to admit to herself that she was really getting turned on by what her old teacher was doing to her. She made a small whimpering sound as she felt the pen moving up further inside her.

Mr. Jessop stopped pushing when just the plastic cap of the pen was visible. He took it between his thumb and forefinger and started to withdraw it slowly. He pulled it back out half-way and then began to gently push and then pull the pen, sliding it back and forth inside Vandana's ass.

"Oh yes," cried Vandana as she felt the marker pen gliding inside her with ease now that she had grown accustomed to the intrusion and had relaxed a little.

Mr. Jessop was conscious that he was breathing loudly as his excitement built inside him and was mindful that his heart was racing even faster. 'How far is this going to go?' he thought to himself, his cock straining inside his trousers. He started to plan what his next move might be but was interrupted by Vandana reaching round, grabbing his wrist and guiding it away from her until the pen was withdrawn from her ass. She raised herself up from the teacher's lap. He dropped the pen on the floor as Vandana stood up before him.

"I didn't realise your area of expertise extended beyond accountancy Mr. Jessop," she said with a wicked grin on her face. She placed her hand inside her thong and ran her index finger along her dripping wet slit.

"Taste this," she said and plunged her finger into the mouth of the old man whose eyes opened wide with astonishment. Despite the shock, he eagerly sucked upon the finger, relishing in the tangy flavour and moaning as Vandana moved it around his tongue. He got a feeling that control of the situation was now shifting towards his student.

Lezlez69
Lezlez69
22 Followers