Evening Class Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vandana removed her finger from her teacher's mouth and kicked off her shoes. Staring directly at Mr. Jessop, she pulled down her leggings and thong, tossing them to one side. She removed her t-shirt, reached round to unhook her bra and let it slip over her arms and drop to the floor. Mr. Jessop stared, mouth wide open, at the vision of the perfect naked beauty stood in front of him. He looked Vandana up and down taking in the perfect, flawless brown skin, the wonderful breasts with the dark nipples standing erect and the large brown areolas surrounding them. He stared down at her neatly trimmed pussy and let out an instinctive groan.

"So Mr. Jessop. Do you like what you see?" asked Vandana.

"Oh....Oh.... yes Miss Chauhan. D.... D...D.... Delightful...... Exquisite," stuttered the old man in response.

She stepped forward and straddled her teacher's lap, lowering herself so that her pussy was nestled on the crotch of his trousers and allowing herself a smile as she felt his throbbing cock beneath her. She moved her hips, rubbing her pussy across the stiff prick that was still straining to be released. This was her favourite part..... the tease. She pushed his jacket over his shoulders and pushed it down his arms onto the chair behind him. Placing a hand on either side of Mr. Jessop's face, who was still looking bewildered at what was happening she placed a soft kiss on his lips. She lowered his head and started planting gentle kisses on his bald, white head noting how his cock responded by convulsing beneath her. She moved her face towards his left ear.

"Suck my tits," she whispered.

The old man let out a gasp and took both lovely brown breasts in his hands. He marvelled at the feel of the smooth skin, opened his mouth and closed it around the right nipple.

"Hmmmmm..... Mr. Jessop. That feels good."

The teacher noticed how the, already hard, nipple seemed to become even firmer as he eagerly sucked on it. Leaving a wet ring of saliva around the nipple, he switched his attention to the other breast and slurped on it enthusiastically. Moving his hands round the back of the young Indian girl he stroked them lightly down her back and ran them over the beautifully smooth brown buttocks.

Vandana removed his tie and casually discarded it on the floor. She started to slowly unbutton his shirt feeling herself getting more turned on by a combination of the bizarre situation she had found herself in, the effect the old man's touch was having and the risk of being caught by someone. She discovered a blanket of thick grey hair covering Mr. Jessop's pale chest, the skin beneath it wrinkled with age. She ran her hands through it and over his slightly flabby man-boobs. Taking each nipple between her thumb and index finger she squeezed hard.

"Ahhhhh.... Oh....Oh...... Miss Chauhan," he exclaimed as he pulled his head away from the dark teat.

"What's the matter Mr. Jessop? Am I hurting you?"

"No... No.... I....I...I like it," said Mr. Jessop as he looked up at the gorgeous face of his student.

Vandana brought her lips to his and kissed him hard, open mouthed, her tongue exploring his, whilst still nipping and twisting at his nipples. She tasted his slightly stale breath as he exhaled into her mouth with a long, low groan. Vandana moved her lips away from his and planted small kisses on his cheeks. She moved her head round, opened her mouth and sucked hard on the side of his neck, again causing a noticeable tremor of his cock beneath her and another moan of ecstasy. Moving her hips back she traced her tongue down to the top of his chest.

Vandana pushed herself away, stood up briefly and pushed her teacher's knees apart before kneeling down before him and, reaching behind his head with her right hand, brought her lips to his and kissed him passionately exploring his mouth with her tongue. She traced her hand down his chest, scratching it lightly with her fingernails. She could feel his chest rise and fall more rapidly as his breathing increased and could sense him almost gasping for air, as she kissed him. Moving her hand over his bloated stomach she reached the buckle of his belt. She stopped kissing him and moved her other hand down to help with unfastening his belt. Looking down she could see the shape of his erection poking at the front of his trousers and a large damp patch on the front caused by her juices when she was sat on his lap. She unfastened the belt buckle, unbuttoned the trousers and very slowly unzipped them, looking down eager to see what was waiting for her.

"Oh.... Oh....Oh my," was all the teacher was able to utter.

As she pulled the zip down, she could see that his old man white y-fronts already had a damp patch at the front as a result of his leaking pre-cum and she could see a fairly impressive erection straining to be released.

Vandana decided to make him wait a little longer and moved her hands away and back up his chest. Bringing her head towards his torso she flicked out her tongue and darted it across his left nipple, feeling his wiry chest hair against her tongue. She locked her mouth around his nipple and sucked hard on it. Moving her left hand down to the front of his trousers she gently began to stroke at his bulging prick through his y-fronts, the wet patch feeling warm and slightly sticky to the touch.

"Oh.... Oh..... Miss Chauhan."

She planted kisses on his wrinkly chest and, moving her head down, kissed and licked all the way, over the mound of his belly. She knelt up and put her hands in the waistband of Mr. Jessop's trousers. He lifted himself up of his chair a little so that Vandana could pull them down and round to his knees. She took of his shoes and then removed his trousers completely. His legs looked like they hadn't seen any sun in years. The skin was pale and flabby, and she could see a number of varicose veins running up his left leg. She was too far into her sexual rush to care too much. She had an aching in her pussy that needed to be satisfied by any means necessary and was now getting impatient to see Mr. Jessop's cock. She bent forward and licked up the inside of his left leg from the knee to the top of his inner thigh with one long stroke of her tongue.

"Ahhhh.... Hmmmmm," she could hear Mr. Jessop making small noises of excitement.

She kissed and licked at the material of his y-fronts where she could see the outline if his scrotum and sensed his body tense at the feel of her soft lips and tongue.

"Oh my....Oh my."

Moving her tongue up she licked the length of his erect cock through the cotton until she reached the damp patch at the tip. A musty smell met her. She put her fingers in the top of his underpants and peeled them back. A rather large cock sprang free, surprising her a little. The tip was wet and smeared with his pre-cum juices. She pulled his y-fronts down past his hips and let out a moan of satisfaction as she gripped the rigid cock in her right hand and began to move it up and down the shaft reaching a patch of bushy, long grey pubic hair at the base.

"Oh yes. Miss Chauhan..... Miss Chauhan."

She licked at his scrotum, the skin saggy and creased and with a covering of the coarse grey hair. She licked up the length of the rod until she reached the tip. She paused slightly, blowing softly onto the tip and then licked all the way around the head of his prick cleaning off all the pre-cum juice, the salty taste making her shudder a little, before taking the whole of the head in her mouth, closing her lips around the pole and taking as much of the old man's firm cock into her mouth as she could until it hit the back of her throat causing her to gag.

"Oh, you dirty girl. You dirty, dirty girl."

She continued to tantalise Mr. Jessop, licking the tip of his cock, wanking it slowly with the tip pointing directly at her open mouth whilst looking at him in the eye.

"Would you like to cum in my mouth Mr. Jessop?" she teased.

"Oh, Miss Chauhan. This is all too much."

Vandana let go of his prick and stood up. She moved towards her teacher. His white y-fronts had slipped down to his knees. She pushed them down to the floor with one of her feet. Pushing his knees together she straddled the old man. Grabbing his cock with her right hand she lowered herself gently until the tip was touching her wet pussy lips. She stroked the tip up and down her slit causing Mr. Jessop to let out a small gasp of delight. She slowly lowered herself onto the hard shaft, her pussy gradually swallowing it until her buttocks came to rest on his thighs and she was fully impaled on the old man's cock.

"Oh Mr. Jessop," she cried out, "I can feel all of you inside me. Can you feel how wet my pussy is? Would you like to make me cum?"

He gulped and nodded in reply.

In each hand she grabbed a clump of the long grey unkempt hair that was growing at either side of his bald head and pulled him towards her kissing him long and hard whilst she started to move her hips up and down on his firm prick. She tightened her pelvic muscles around his cock and they both moaned loudly into each other's mouths as they continued with their passionate embrace. She started to move faster and could feel the orgasm building inside her. She was hoping that she could gain her satisfaction before the old man dumped his cum inside her. They unlocked lips and Vandana began to move her hips up and down faster, grinding her clit against his protruding stomach.

"Oh Mr. Jessop. You're going to make me cum. I'm.... I'm.... yes....yes."

She pulled his head forward and fed him her left nipple. He eagerly took it in his mouth just as Vandana's body burst into a huge climax. She threw her head back and screamed out as a wave of ecstasy washed through her. Her whole body tingling with delight.

"Ohhhhhhhh..........Ohhhhhhhhhh.....Ahhhhhh....... fuckkkkk....... YES...... OH MY GOD...... YES."

She sat down on Mr Jessop's lap so that she could feel his prick fully inside her and rested for a moment, sensing that his full erection was an indication that he was yet to cum. 'Time to have a bit more fun' she thought to herself. She planted a kiss on his head as she started to get her breath back and stood up slowly. Removing herself from his upright cock she looked down at it, the full length covered in her pussy juice and even the mass of grey pubic hair looking damp. She reached down and gave it a gentle stroke.

"Will.... Will..... Will you put it in your mouth again please Miss Chauhan?"

"Oh no. I've got something even better in mind," she replied.

Vandana stepped back and hitched herself up onto Mr. Jessop's desk and sat facing him. She moved herself back a little, brought her knees up to her chest with the soles of her feet placed on the edge of the desk and opened her legs. Mr. Jessop looked stunned as she beckoned for him to come to her with her index finger. He stood up looking rather bewildered as he approached her wearing only his unbuttoned shirt. Vandana reached down and took each of her dark pussy lips between her thumbs and index fingers and pulled them aside revealing a gorgeous pink vaginal opening, wet with her fluids.

"Would you like to lick me Mr. Jessop?" she asked him provocatively.

"Oh Miss Chauhan. Nothing would give me greater pleasure."

He bent forward and moved his face towards the precious gift that he had been offered. He breathed in deeply as his nose came into touch with Vandana's still-sensitive clit making her shudder.

"How delicious," he said to himself as he poked out his tongue and lapped at the wet opening relishing the sweet-scented taste of the young brown pussy. He closed his eyes and tried to remember how long it had been since he'd experienced the taste of a woman, never mind one as young and delightful as this one.

"Oh Mr. Jessop. That feels so nice," said Vandana as she let go of her pussy lips, leant back, placed the palms of her hand on the desk behind her and threw her head back.

He slurped and drank in the lovely liquid dripping from Vandana's pussy eager to keep pleasing her and determined to remember every moment of what was taking place. He could sense a faint taste of his own cock from when it had been buried in Vandana's beautiful cunt moments earlier. This seemed to turn him on even more. Vandana could hear him grunting and groaning as he fervently licked up and down her slit. She leant forward and placed her right hand on her teacher's bald head and pushed his face firmly into her pussy causing his spectacles to become displaced and the old man to let out a gasp of surprise.

"Lick me...... Lick me..... Ahhhhhh....... Ahhhhh," cried out Vandana as she forced her teacher's face into her pussy.

Vandana released her hold on Mr. Jessop's bare head and put her hand under his chin, gently exerting some pressure to lift his face up to meet her. His lips were wet with her sweet nectar that he had been excitedly devouring. She brought her face to his, tilted her head slightly and licked at his moist lips, a taste she was familiar with as she often licked her dildo clean at home after one of her solo sessions. She reached down with her other hand to check that Mr. Jessop was still in a state of arousal. Clearly, he was as her fingers came into contact with his cock, wet and slightly sticky to the touch as she ran her finger across the tip and round the swollen head.

A noise of total pleasure came from Mr. Jessop....... "Hmmmm....... Hmmmmmm,"

She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean, looking Mr. Jessop directly in the eye, his face inches away from hers. A heady mixture of the old man's pre-cum and her own pussy juices met her tongue. She moved her head around to the side of her teacher's.

"OK Mr. Jessop. I think it's your turn to be the naughty one now...... Yes?" she whispered enticingly in his ear.

He nodded in reply and took a large gulp of air as Vandana pushed his shirt over his shoulders. It rolled down his arms and gathered at his wrists. Vandana re-adjusted his spectacles for him as she eased herself of the desk.

"Take your shirt off and come here," she ordered as she turned round to face away from Mr. Jessop. She leant over and placed her forearms on the desk and moved her feet a little further apart.

The teacher did as commanded, dropping his shirt onto the floor and stepping forward, his rigid cock stood upright. Vandana looked over her shoulder as he approached and reached behind her with her right hand, locating his hard prick and lightly rubbing the tip up and down the crevice between her buttocks. She pulled gently at his cock. Mr. Jessop looked down and saw the head disappearing between the gorgeous, smooth brown buttocks. He felt a dampness on the tip of his cock. A result of her juices seeping down between her buttocks from when he had been lapping at her pussy. The sudden realisation of the young girl's intentions caused him to let out a small whimper of joy. He placed a hand on either of Vandana's ass cheeks, revelling in how the soft, beautiful brown skin felt to his touch and moved the cheeks apart slightly.

"Yes. That's right Mr. Jessop. Are you ready to be really naughty?"

"Oh yes Miss Chauhan. I am. I am."

Vandana pressed his cock against her anus and shifted her hips back slightly whilst holding the old man's cock firmly in her hand. Mr. Jessop stared down at the glorious scene as the tip of his cock slowly disappeared into the young Indian girl's lovely brown asshole.

"Push it in slowly Mr. Jessop. Nice and slowly," she said to him over her shoulder.

He moved forward slightly and felt the initial resistance as the head of his cock started to stretch Vandana's tight hole. He grunted and pushed forward a little more, gradually as he had been ordered. Over the bulge of his stomach, he could just see the head slip completely into Vandana's asshole and felt it constrict around his prick now that the thickest part had penetrated her.

"Ahhhh..... Oh yes, yes, yes" called out Vandana.

Mr. Jessop's cock felt even larger inside her but the pleasure she got from having something penetrate her anally was a longing that had to be satisfied. She stared straight ahead, eyes wide open, teeth clenched and steadied herself against the desk as her teacher started to push his shaft further inside her.

"Oh..... Oh..... Miss Chauhan. This feels just splendid. It feels so tight," moaned Mr. Jessop as he grabbed onto the young girl's silky brown hips and started to slowly move his cock back and forth.

"Oh yes Mr. Jessop. That's it. You feel so big inside me," Vandana uttered.

She reached down between her legs with her right hand and rubbed a finger up and down between her soaking wet slit. She was starting to lose self-control as she sensed that she was on the verge of a huge orgasm.

"Yes Mr. Jessop. Yes. Push it in me. Fuck my ass. I want to take it all."

A delightful tingling sensation in his balls told him that his own climax was building. He started to move his hips a little faster, gripping Vandana firmly as he did so.

"Oh.... Oh..... Miss Chauhan. I can't hold on much longer."

A final push and his cock was buried fully in the ass of the Indian beauty just as his orgasm hit him.

"Oh my. Oh my..... Oh mercy..... Oh mercy," he cried out as he felt the spunk racing down his cock and explode deep inside his young student.

Vandana could feel the warm spunk surging into her rectum in deep, strong, thick spurts and she started to rub her clit furiously.

"Ooooooohhhhh.... Yes.... Mr. Jessop..... Yes.... Yes." Vandana yelled out as she felt the climax hit her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............. YESSSSS....... YESSSS........ I'M CUMMING....... I'M CUMMING........ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... YES. YES. YES........ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Mr. Jessop let his cock slip out of Vandana's asshole, staggered backwards, flopped into his chair and stared in amazement at Vandana's gorgeous ass, his heart racing. As her orgasm receded, she slumped onto the desk with her arms outstretched and a huge grin of satisfaction on her face. He watched, open mouthed, as his semen leaked out of the contracting anus of the young girl, trickle down the crack between her lovely smooth brown ass cheeks until the sticky cream ran onto her pussy lips and dribbled from them down onto the floor in front of him.

Mr. Jessop looked down sheepishly at the floor as Vandana pushed herself up off the desk and turned round to face him. She followed his gaze and was pleasantly surprised by the large volume of semen pooled at her feet. She spoke softly to him.

"Don't be embarrassed Mr. Jessop. That was amazing. It really was."

She took a step towards him and placed a soft kiss on his bald head. Putting a finger under his chin she tilted his head up so she looked him straight in the eye and planted another tender kiss on his lips, reaching down with her other hand to lightly trace her fingernails along his, now flaccid, sticky cock, causing him to shudder.

Mr. Jessop exhaled deeply as he watched Vandana pick up his shirt and use one of the sleeves to wipe the remnants of his tacky fluid from her pussy and between her buttocks. She dropped his shirt onto the floor.

"I'll let you clean the rest up," she said to the still speechless old man as she started to pick up her clothes and get dressed.

She could still feel some of the old man's cum juices seeping from her asshole as she pulled on her leggings. 'This is going to be an uncomfortable drive home' she thought with a smirk on her face. She finished dressing and turned to her teacher who had started to regain his composure.

"Are you OK Mr. Jessop?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes. Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for me," he replied rather sheepishly as he reached for his own clothes and started to dress himself. "Will.... Will you still be coming along to the class next week?"