All Comments on 'Evening Delights'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
blaster666blaster666over 4 years ago
Fabulous story

This was a great read. Loved the build-up and fantastic sex. However, the ending left me with quite a few questions. Really do like your work.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Hot Damn

That was so hot, you have us another good one.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

That was so fucking hot!!!!! I wasn't familiar with India Summer so I did as you suggested. Paused reading the story and looked her up on pornhub. What a sexy MILF! That helped when I went back to the story in picturing the mom. I hope that there will be a followup chapter where the mom turns the dad into a cuck and forces him to watch her fuck. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You ruined the story

As soon as you said that she was fixed that ruined the story completely. You should always leave it open in your stories the greater the risk the better the story . You should of left it at a higher chance of her getting pregnant . That’s what everyone likes to read not read don’t worry I’m fixed putting that into the story is like shoving a sword into your heart . Your story till then was fantastic please please next time you write a story like this remember the higher the chance of getting pregnant the better the reviews are . If she did get pregnant the more love for your stories as soon as you put this like fixed or no chance of getting me pregnant in your story you basically condemn your stories to death. If you write in your stories saying you could get me pregnant you open up a load of possibilities into your stories .

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 4 years ago
Yes Indeed

MountainDewMan, you knocked it out of the park with this one. This story got hotter and hotter. Especially when we find out that the Mom planned on her husband catching them. Will there be a follow up?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Okay. Of course he had never experienced something or seen as much come out... he was a virgin.

Then it finishes, no ending and not shown as a chapter, so your story lacks closure for the main character.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Cheeky bastard

What a hoot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 story.

I'm my opinion it's better with no chance of getting knocked up. Getting caught is enough of a risk.

If dad comes back he needs to make up for his life choices. Sleep in sons bed while son sleeps with Mom, watch them, maybe even clean up after son has made a mess.

Robinius1Robinius1over 4 years ago
Pretty Damned Hot!

What a lucky young man. He's got a good thing going...I just hope he doesn't screw it up so to speak. Thanks for a terrific story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Blessed MountainDewMan

Thanks for not leaving us and posting of your recent works.

I/we hope you can make some saga of some sort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Add another one to my faves

Another excellent story from you. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

A very entertaining read and I liked the ending when the dad walked in. One small point out of curiousity. She told Adam that dad didn't like going down on her, who was it then that went down on her two years ago?

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Hot mama. She should divorce her husband and take him to the cleaners.

Then she and her MAN could get down to the really good stuff.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Anon, the coward, said you ruined the story when mom said that she was fixed and couldn't get preggers. He says that everyone wants those that and to at least leave it open ended.

WRONG!!!!

He then wrote a 'book' I assumed told you everything that you did wrong. I didn't read his drivel when he opened with his 'ruined it' statement. You did perfect. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!

RamazaRamazaalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, hate that there isn’t a proper ending, don’t know what the deal is with you MountainDewMan and your apparent problems with endings, seems like 90% of your work don’t have them, and just keeps the reader’s hanging, real shame too, since I like how you write in general, just wish that you could put in that last bit of effort and end your stories in a proper way.

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 3 years ago

why, why, why, why?????? Do you always leave us hanging???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got me so fucking horny I couldn't stop for a drink of cold water. Fucking fabulous story but... why didn't she tell her husband to get his belongings out of the house and move in with his tart, She and her son could then sell the house and move somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! It IS incredible... when her wet tight velvet sheath pulsates and clamps down and her juices start to flowlike a hot river. Amazing!

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

My mum certainly didn’t look like India Summer. Lucky bastard. Hot story.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

As more than one reader wrote, you always leave them hanging, without a proper ending to the story. I actually prefer it that way so I can add my own ending, my own forever after. In this instance, his mother lied to him, she wasn't "fixed", she just said that to keep her son from pulling out in panic. She has a few months to get him wishing they could have kids together, before she tells him that she's already pregnant with their daughter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHAT A FUCK UP.....THE WHORE SON SHOULD HAVE EXPOSED HIS WHORE FATHER AT THE VERY OUTSET!! PATHETIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another hot story. I love your way with words and especially the (almost) believable set up.

killerbeeezkillerbeeezover 1 year ago

The son sounded like a tool right off the bat. Couldn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was really hot. And, it's fine that she can't get pregnant. It frees both of them from additional worry or stress. Think about a Mom that was widowed at about age 34, and had no sex for about 18 years. She asks her recently divorced son who has had no sex for 6 months to fuck her after all these years. Both are ready and deep in heat. Mom's hairy pussy is soaking wet and her son fills her pussy just like in this story. She creams over and over and her pussy pulsates and ripples up and down his shaft, and clamps down so hard on his cock as she convulses in an astounding series of orgasms that it feels like her pussy is going to bite him in two.

TexMan1970TexMan19706 months ago

Really enjoyed this story! Love to see a little more. Great job!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12319 days ago

"Evening Delights:" - Too fricking bad, as mom blurts..."don't worry, I'm fixed...!" Bah Humbug!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous