Evening Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I spread her legs wider, I watched those swollen lips start to part, and the pink interior peek out through the dark hairs. My head bent down again, only this time I extended and stiffened my tongue, sliding it between her engorged lips.

"Ngggghhhhhhhhhhh" mom moaned as my tongue penetrated her.

I could feel her juices slicken my face as I pressed in, I ignored it; trying to drive my tongue deeper. Her taste, God her taste, it was tangy yet sweet; almost intoxicating.

I slid my tongue in and out, trying to scoop those fluids out of her tight passage and into my mouth. I wanted every drop of her, and I intended to take it. Her feet rose off the floor again, threatening to trap my head a second time. Reaching out, I gripped her legs, lifting them up; until they rested on my shoulders, spreading her fully open for me.

"Eat me...oh Jesus Christ eat me you sweet man..." mom babbled above me.

Wet slurping filled the dining room as I had the feast of my life. God I couldn't get enough of her as I devoured her dripping pussy.

"My clit...my clit...please..." mom whimpered.

I shifted my head, dragging my tongue along her opening. I felt the hooded bud with the tip of my tongue. It was trapped, aching for release. I didn't even think I just acted. I closed my lips over her throbbing clit...and sucked.

"Oh shit...oh fuck..." mom's ass bounced on the chair. "That's it...right there..." she panted.

I increased the strength of my suction, and at the same time the pace. Between both actions I felt mom's body spasm against my face. Her fingers curled in my hair like talons as she pulled my face harder into her groin.

"Oh fuck...don't stop...don't stop." Mom groaned. "I'm going to cum...oh my fucking God." She moaned.

Stop; holy hell I couldn't get enough. The idea I was going to bring her to orgasm only spurred me on. Remembering some of the oral porn clips I had seen, I waited a few more minutes, and then when I felt her thighs start to quiver again, I reached up towards her pussy.

"I'm going to...I'm going..." Mom panted.

At that moment, I slid two fingers deep into her gripping tunnel. I could feel her tight walls literally suck my fingers in deep, her heat wrapping around them as juices coated my hand.

"Aaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" mom screamed, as her ass took a giant heave.

A sudden gush of hot fluids washed over my face, flooding into my open mouth. I could barely swallow fast enough for the tidal wave.

"CUMMMINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" mom wailed the obvious.

I tried to move my head in time with her body as she bounced all over the chair. A steady stream of hot cram poured out of her, puddling on the chair under her ass. It was so much I couldn't drink it all down fast enough.

I felt mom pulling at my hair, trying to draw my head back and away. I could hear her moaning something, but she had her thighs clamped around my head. Relaxing back onto the chair, she drew my mouth away.

"No more...no more" mom gasped. "Sensitive...oh fuck" she moaned.

I looked up, feeling her juices dripping down my chin as I saw the fire burning in her eyes. I felt a swell of pride that my first time, and she had exploded onto my face.

"We are definitely doing THAT again." Mom gasped.

Mom uncurled her fingers from my hair, her hands dropping to my shoulders. Her nails dug into the skin of my shoulders through my shirt, pulling at me.

"Get up" mom growled.

I rose to my feet, my face still dripping from her flood of juices; I was standing between her lewdly spread legs. Her hands and fingers began to claw at the waistband of my jeans, trying to unfasten them.

"Get them off...NOW." Mom hissed.

I reached down and unsnapped my jeans. I was apparently to slow and mom gripped the thick denim and jerked them down in one stroke. I could feel my boxers slide down with the tight jeans, as my cock pulled down with them. With a loud slap my steel rod snapped back, smacking against my belly.

My cock barely felt the cool air of the dining room, before her warm fingers wrapped around it, and then her hot mouth slammed down onto me.

"Oh fuck...oh shit..." I quivered as her lips slid down my shaft.

I was getting my first blowjob, and my mother was sucking my cock like a damned vacuum. I looked down and watched as this half crazed woman bobbed her head up and down, driving my seven inches into her throat.

With a loud slurp, I felt her mouth descend on me, further and further; until her nose bumped into my pubic hair. Holy fuck, she was deep throating me.

"Mom...oh fuck...slow..." I grunted. I couldn't take this for long.

Mom either didn't hear me, or just ignored me. She was in full attack mode as she drove her mouth down on me again and again. At one point I felt my balls slap against her chin as she sucked me deep again.

I could feel myself rapidly losing control. This was the first time any woman had done this; my senses were in total overload as my orgasm began to roar down on me.

"Mom...I'm going to cum...oh fuck..." I tried to warn her.

"Mmmmmmmmmhhmmmmm" mom hummed to a mouthful of throbbing cock.

Holy shit, when that vibration from her hum hit my balls, I couldn't hold back any longer.

"FFFUUUCKKKKKKKKK" I screamed as my balls spasmed.

My first shot literally jetted against the back of her throat as my cock spasmed. I could see her throat working as she began swallowing my hot load, God was that a sight.

"Oh God...Oh God..." I moaned as my body shook through the first orgasm of my life not created by me.

A second and then third volley of searing hot cum pumped into her mouth. I could hear her swallow as I poured my entire balls into her throat. It was the most obscene and erotic sound I had ever heard.

There was no porn clip in history that could equal what was happening right now. My hot and sexy mother was swallowing every fucking drop of my thick cum. I thought I was going to pass out the intensity was so high.

As my body trembled its way back down, I heard an obscene pop, telling me mom had pulled her mouth off my pulsing cock. I looked down and stared as she took a finger and scooped the thin strand that leaked out the corner of her mouth, and popped it back in to suck it down.

"God you taste good" mom murmured.

"Holy shit" I mumbled as I stumbled back to my chair, dropping into the seat.

Mom rose from her chair, letting her sun dress fall back into place. She bent down and picked up her panties, I could see they were soaked with her juices, something I had never noticed before in the heat of things.

"I think we both needed that" mom's voice was still husky; and there was a fire in her eyes.

She leaned down and stared into my eyes, I could smell my own spunk on her breath as she spoke.

"You will not jerk off tonight" she said calmly. "You will not jerk off at all tomorrow." I could only numbly nod my head.

"If you can do that" she locked eyes with me. "If you can prove to me you can stay loyal." She whispered. "Monday night I want you to shove that thing so far up me...I scream your name."

My eyes grew huge as I looked back at her. Was she serious? I could see that fire burning in her gaze, God yes was she serious.

"Yes" was all I could croak back.

Mom nodded and stood back up. She gathered the folder and papers from the dining room table, and I just sat there drained as she left the room.

Sunday was pure agony; I never knew a day could drag by so slowly. Dad was home, so there wasn't any chance of getting alone time with mom. I figured that was why she had said to wait until Monday.

By the time I went to bed Sunday night I was in a constant state of arousal, I had a hard time falling asleep waiting for tomorrow. I was really going to do it; I was going to have sex. It was like every porn dream I had ever had was coming to life.

When I woke up Monday, mom had already left for work. Crawling out of bed, I found her powder blue panties lying beside my pillow with a note.

Just so you know I'm thinking of you too, she had written. I picked up the panties and was shocked at how soaked they were. She had to be constantly dripping cream to leave this much in her panties.

I have to admit there were a couple of times I had my cock out and in hand, ready to unleash; and the thoughts of those panties and her body pulled me back.

By the time mom got home that afternoon, I was in a fever for her. I thought we would head straight upstairs, what with dad being gone to work; but no such luck. It was as if it were just another day as mom moved about the house.

By supper I was coming unhinged and I couldn't help myself. My eyes were glued to the swell of her breasts as I cleared my throat.

"Ummmm...mom" I asked hesitantly. "I was wondering...when...you know..." I felt my face growing red as I tried to phrase the question right.

"Are you that eager to lose your virginity?" mom chuckled.

"Yes" I could barely whisper. "I want you." It was all I could think of saying.

"You want me; or do you want to get laid?" mom asked as she stepped closer to me in the kitchen.

"I want to get laid...with you." I said softly.

"Good answer" mom reached up and caressed my cheek. "You're learning." She smiled.

"I'm going to take a nice shower while you finish up" mom looked up at the clock. "Why don't you take one when you get done." She told me.

I just stood there and nodded like a dumb idiot. Mom started to walk towards the kitchen door, still talking as she left.

"And when you're done you can come to my room" mom told me. "Naked." She said.

Her final word sent a bolt through my gut and straight into my throbbing cock. I wanted to hurry through the dishes, but I have news, you can only wash one dish a time. By the time I was finished I hurried off to the shower.

I took my time, making sure every part of me was squeaky clean. I even washed my hair for good measure. Dried off, I felt a little silly as I padded down the hall naked, but it had been what she asked for.

When I crossed into mom's bedroom, I knew we were pushing nine-thirty or ten; and we needed to move or dad would be home. I wanted to spend my time and enjoy my first time, but I also wasn't going to argue with mom even if it seemed like she was dragging things out.

Mom was stretched out on the bed, the sheet pulled up. She slowly opened the side of the bed, letting the sheet drift off her bare breasts.

"Care to join me" she said with a smile.

As I slid onto the cool sheets, I could feel the heat from her body next to mine. She reached out and traced a finger along my chest as she propped herself on one arm looking at me.

"Before we...do anything." She said. "I wanted to ask you" her voice soft and low. "How long have you wanted this?" she asked.

"Years" I said back.

"I know its ego" she gave a wan smile. "But; is it me or just the sex." Her voice seemed softer than usual.

The sheet had drifted down to her waist, and I drank in the sight of her breasts only inches from my face. I wanted to wrap my lips around the hard nipples and suck them until they stood at attention. I wanted to pull that sheet down and bury my face between her thighs, tasting her as she came in my mouth.

I told mom about my fascination for older women, how they were the main fodder for my porn videos. When I explained India Summer and her resemblance to her; mom's eyes grew wider.

"You want me" she husked. "I mean...ME" she whispered.

"Yes" I choked out. "I want you to be my first; to be my only." I tried not to moan. "I want you mom" I stared into her eyes.

Mom's hand slid down my belly, her fingers wrapping around my thick cock. "Then let's make both our dreams come true" she said as her hand began to glide up and down my shaft.

"Both?" I grunted back as fire lit in my balls.

"You want me" mom said. "Your father has never been the most attentive" her body began to slide down mine. "For once I would like to be with a man who wants me" she whispered "I mean really wants me" she husked.

"And if that's going to be my son" her hot breath wafted over my throbbing cock. "Then so be it." I groaned as her lips wrapped around my engorged head.

I groaned as her hot mouth slid down me. What I had gotten in the dining room the other day was dwarfed by my mother tonight. I couldn't believe this was a blowjob. I tried to watch her, but I kept dropping my head to the pillow as new sensations washed over me.

I clawed at the bed sheets, squirming around like a worm; as mom made love to every inch of my seven inch cock. She sucked the tip; and then dragged her tongue along the veined shaft. I wanted to scream when she sucked on first one and then the other of my aching balls; all the while her fist pumping up and down my spit covered cock.

I don't know how long she was at it; on one hand it felt like an eternity, and on the other only a heartbeat before I felt my nuts start to tighten.

"Oh God...mom...I'm going...oh fuck...mom...mom." I babbled as my orgasm barreled down on me.

My ass started rising off the bed, and mom held her head still as my cock sank deeper into her mouth. I felt the spongy tip hit the back of her throat and sparks went off behind my eyes.

"MOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I screamed as my nuts exploded.

My entire body heaved as the first molten blast shot up into her sucking mouth. I thought my balls would shoot out the end of my cock as I shot wad after wad down her throat. All I could do was gurgle and whimper as she drained every drop. Her mouth still sliding up and own, she never let up.

I was gasping and panting like I had just run a marathon as my body dropped back to the bed. With a satisfied hum, mom pulled her mouth free and looked up at me; I could see a dribble of my spunk leak from the corner of her mouth and down her chin.

"There" she gave a satisfied smile. "That should take the edge off." She began to slide up my body, kicking the sheets to the foot of the bed. "I want you to last a long...long time baby." She husked.

I was still trembling from my orgasm, as mom threw one leg over my hips, her hand reaching down to grip my still steel hard rod, pointing the tip straight up.

"It's been...awhile." Mom moaned as she wedged the tip of my cock in her folds.

I could feel her hot cream drip out to cover my fat head, coating me for entry. I stared between our bodies and watched as my cock slid into its first pussy.

"Shit" mom grunted as she pushed down. An obscene plop and my engorged head slid inside.

I was no longer a virgin, I realized; as mom reached down to grip my chest. I felt her nails dig in as she pushed harder, sinking the first three or four inches up into her.

"You're...big" mom panted staring down at me. "Bigger...than your...father." She grunted as she pushed harder sinking more of me up into her quivering pussy.

I wanted to tell her I wasn't that big, not compared to my porn clips. I wanted to tell her to just go slow. Hell, I wanted to grab her by the hips and ram my cock straight up into her until it was buried to the root.

Instead I just lay on my back, while this hot, wonderful, velvet sheath slid down my cock. It was the most incredible feeling as I felt her walls first grip and then gently squeeze my cock. I was in dream land while mom tried to skewer herself down onto me.

"You need...to help..." mom panted. I could feel her wiggling her butt and trying to push down more.

My brain was in fuzz mode at that point, so I did what she said; I helped. I reached up and gripped her hips; with a pull I drove her straight down onto my cock.

Mom's eyes popped open wide, and her mouth hung open as she sat on me for a second. I thought at first I might have hurt her, but then the most incredible thing happened.

"Fucking hell" mom grunted as her eyes rolled back.

Her body began to shake and twist as she sat on top of me. A hot gush of fluids swamped my cock and balls as she poured herself out. I watched a real live woman have an orgasm, and she was doing it on my cock.

"Bastard" mom whispered; and then her head tilted down and her eyes focused on me. "Do that again" she hissed.

I dug my fingers into her hips and lifted her slowly, feeling my cock slide back partially out of her gripping pussy. With no warning, I reversed my movement, and pulled her back down onto me...hard.

"Shhhitttttttttttttt" mom wailed as she slammed down on my cock. "God damn motherfucking...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS" she screamed.

I could feel another spray of hot juice wash over my groin as she shuddered and quivered through a violent orgasm. Her nails raked down my chest as her body convulsed on top of me. I was never so glad for a blow job until that moment. Has she not sucked my balls dry only moments ago, I would have been blowing my load right there.

The filth that poured out of her as she rode up and down my cock was amazing. I honestly didn't know mom had such a colorful vocabulary.

She collapsed down on top of me, her breasts dragging across my chest as she heaved for air.

"God so good" she breathed softly. Lifting up she looked into my eyes. "No man has ever made me cum that hard or that quick" she murmured.

"Fuck me Adam" she whispered. "You own me now baby, take me" She whispered down at me.

Now it was my turn, I wrapped my arms around her and rolled the two of us over on the bed. Mom smiled as she lay on her back looking up at me.

"It's time to see what you've learned from all that porn you've been watching" mom said as she spread her legs wide.

It wasn't just the porn, I was living my dream; and I was mostly running on instinct. I rose up on my arms, my body stretched out above her. The only part where we were connected was my hard cock lodged deep in her belly.

And hard was not the word. I couldn't ever remember being this hard before. My cock throbbed as I slowly slid back, savoring the feeling of her tight walls gripping me. I heard the wet sucking of her pussy as it tried to cling to me.

I didn't slam back in, I powered every inch I had deep inside mom. Long deep strokes that scraped her walls as the veins of my cock dragged along her clit. Mom shuddered with every stroke, her legs coming up to wrap around my waist.

I lowered my head, my mouth open, and pulled her rubbery hard nipple into my hot mouth. Mom growled and arched her back, feeding me her tits as I fucked into her.

"Oh my God, so good; so perfect for me" Mom grunted. "Come on baby, fuck me; give me that hot load" she gasped.

She wanted me to cum, and inside her. I never missed a stroke as my hips pumped in and out. I could feel my balls tightening as her cunt sucked on my pulsing cock.

"Yes...yes..." mom grunted. "Fill your mother's hungry cunt." She hissed up at me.

"Mom...could you..." God I couldn't even form words by them; but mom seemed to understand the question.

Reaching up she cupped my face in her hands, her eyes burning into mine. Her hips were arching up, meeting me thrust for thrust. Her breasts shook every time I drove down, grinding my groin into her pelvis.

"Don't stop Adam" mom groaned. "I'm...safe...fixed..." she panted.

"You can't get me pregnant baby, so give me every drop." A wicked smile crossed her face as I pounded down into her. "I wish I could" she husked. "It would serve the bastard right to have his own son breed his wife."

I knew I couldn't get her pregnant, but the sheer thought my mother wanted me to, was enough to send me rocketing over the edge. With a roar I drove my hips down into her as hard as I could, my cock lodging deep inside her. I could feel a pressure against the tip of my cock, but I was too far gone to really register it.

"God you're deep" mom gasped as my groin ground into hers.

When the first hot blast spewed from the tip of my cock, I must have hit her cervix or something, I'm not sure; but it sure got a reaction from mom.