Evening Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God...you're hitting...oh fuck..." and then mom gave me exactly what she had promised. Her eyes rolled back as her body began to tremble. Her mouth hung open and a piercing scream filled the bedroom.

"Adaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I heard my name screamed.

A second blast jetted out and washed her tight walls in my heat. At the same time I felt this huge gush of fluids soak my cock and balls as mom exploded.

"Love you...love you..." I kept grunting above her.

"Cumming...together..." Mom moaned.

By the time my sweat soaked body collapsed down onto her, you could hear our ragged breathing, and the pungent smell of sex hung in the air. Mom's hands gently caressed my back as I lay gasping for breath.

"My baby's a man...and God what a man." Mom murmured softly.

Mom's eyes flickered off to the side, but before I could see what she was looking at, she reached up and cupped my face. Her lips mashing to mine in a kiss no mother and son should share. Her tongue exploring my mouth as her hands drifted over my body.

"How long...before..." she asked as her mouth pulled free.

I just smiled at her and swiveled my hips, my still raging cock stirring the hot goo floating in her belly.

"Oh fuck yessssss" mom hissed. "You sure know how to help a girl's ego baby" she moaned. "Now fuck me again, and don't stop for anything."

We did exactly that. We went from missionary to spoon and then I threw her legs on my shoulders as I pounded her cunt for everything I was worth. The sheets of the bed were half on the floor; our sweaty body's humping like two primal animals.

I had settled on my knees behind her, her tits hanging down as I mounted her on her hands and knees. She kept moaning about being mounted as I hammered my hard cock into her.

I could feel a third orgasm building in my gut as I looked down and watched the froth that clung to my cock with each stroke. I was going to town on her like a machine, oblivious to all else. Well, not quite everything.

"What the FUCK!" I heard from off to the side.

I turned my head and to my horror there stood my dad in the bedroom doorway. I looked over at the digital clock on the nightstand and it glowed eleven forty.

The witch, I was stunned. She had timed this whole thing. It had been the clock that mom had glanced at earlier, but I didn't register it. She had known exactly what time it was; and I had no doubts as she rammed her ass back at me, impaling herself on my cock.

"Better fucking believe it" mom grunted. "Good...hard...fucking." She gasped between strokes.

She looked up at dad, a fire burning in her eyes. She never missed a thrust as she rocked back and forth.

"I've cum more times in one night on his cock" mom hissed. "Then I did in two YEARS on yours." Her voice dripped venom and yet she kept on pounding away.

"He's filled my cunt twice" she slammed back at me. "And you're going to do it again; aren't you." She looked over her shoulder at me.

I couldn't even speak as my eyes darted back and forth between my parents. Yet, I also couldn't stop fucking, her tight walls were sucking me in, and I could feel the boil in my balls.

"Oh Jesus...oh shit." I moaned as my cock started to throb.

"Don't move" mom hissed at dad when he started to back out of the door. "Watch your son fill my cunt" she growled. "THEN you can go back to that little tart."

I wanted to rip my cock free and run from the room, I wanted to scream. I just knelt there and moaned as my eighteen year old body kept hammering away.

Mom did something, I had never felt it before; it was like the walls of her pussy clamped down on me in waves and started squeezing my cock. She was panting and had her head down and I could feel her tightening her muscles around me.

My cock started throbbing, and those walls just got tighter and tighter. A roaring sound filled my ears and I could feel myself starting to shake. I didn't care if the pope himself had been standing beside me telling me how wrong our incest was.

I reached down and gripped mom by the waist, digging my fingers in. My hips started pounding as the sound of skin slapping skin filled the room. I watched the cheeks of her ass shake with each blow. And I started screaming like a madman as my nuts exploded in white fire.

"MOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM" dad winched as I hollered. "Take my cummmmmmmm" I wailed. "Take it...oh fuck...I'm CUMMINNGGGGGGGGGG"

I thought I was going to black out as the first blast shot into mom like a rocket taking off for orbit. I knew it had to splash against her walls, and there was no way she couldn't feel it. Sure enough, mom reared her head up and stared at my dad with huge eyes.

"I feel it...oh fuck I feel itttttttttt" mom moaned. She just held on for the ride as her body was mauled and manhandled.

"Cumming...oh fucking Godddddd." Mom groaned.

I heard Dad choke as hot juices sprayed out of mom and soaked the bed under us. She was squirting her violent orgasm out as I pounded her cunt again and again.

I gave a huge gasp as my strength gave out, collapsing down onto her back. My weight brought the two of us down onto the bed. I heard a wet slurp as my cock slid free of her drenched pussy; it was followed by one of the largest wads of white goo I had ever seen seep out of a woman.

I weakly lifted my head and looked at the empty doorway; sometime during that Dad had bailed out. Mom feebly tugged at the comforter, bringing it halfway up our bodies.

"This is your bed now" she whispered as she wrapped an arm around my body.

I wanted to ask her so many questions, but exhaustion was pulling sleep over me. I dimly wondered what I was going to say to dad tomorrow, and then I drifted off.