Evening in Italy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 4, She texts while laying in bed aroused after receiving his text when she wakes. 💋-- I moan with pleasure as he fills me. My eyes closing and my head falling back to the wall. He feels so good as he slowly strokes in and out of me, coating his cock with my juices. I love the feel of his flared head as it touches me everywhere inside. I jump up a bit wrapping my legs fully around his waist... needing him to be deeper inside me. He grits out a hasty "Fuck" as my pussy slides all the way down to his balls. He starts fucking me faster with a wild look in his eyes. I am delirious with pleasure, moaning and sighing as he hits that spot deep inside. I can feel everything tensing as I approach my release and start to move along with him. He stills as he realizes what is about to happen, telling me not to cum yet. But my body continues without him as I cum all over his cock, releasing my juices which run down his balls. He swears something in Italian, which I don't understand, but I can tell that he is struggling not to cum.

He waits patiently for me to finish before slowly sliding out of me. I cry out at the loss of his cock in me, giving him a pouty look. He just shakes his head and goes back to his keys to open the door.

Inside I see the apartment is nicely furnished with large couches and an impressive dining room table. Expansive windows give a nice view out over the neighboring buildings which twinkle with lights in the darkened sky.

I stop, waiting for him by the dining table as he sets his keys, phone and my purse down on a small console table to the side.

Turning back to me, he smiles and says something that I think means "This is home." I slowly pull my dress off over my head and let it drop to the floor, standing there in only the see through bra and my heels. His strong erection still juts out from his undone pants, and I watch it hungrily as he crosses over to me. He stops just in front of me, and I drop to my knees looking up at him. I grip the base of his cook firmly with one hand as I delicately trail my other fingers up and down his cock.

I love to feel it twitch as I gently stroke it. For variety I take my other hand and stroke with a firm strong motion, noticing that he is uncircumcised... just as I like.

He moans a little as I stroke him, so as a reward I lean forward and let my tongue graze his head. He looks down sharply, his eyes daring? or pleading with me to do more. I love that I am turning him on and give him another reward by closing my mouth over his head and gently sucking. He exhales in pleasure as I work my tongue over his head, enjoying the feel of it in my mouth. I slip it out and lick and suck little kisses all around the length of him, lubing him up for what is next. I spit a little on his head before slowly taking him back in my mouth. He is large enough that I must put him in inch by inch as I adjust to his girth. When I finally have him in all the way I pump his tip against my throat a couple times. The feeling is just like when he was deep inside of me hitting my cervix, and it makes both my mouth and pussy wet as I softly moan around his cock. His breathing becomes shallow as I start to work his cock in and out, being sure to hit the back of my throat with each stroke. His hands thread through my hair and grip my head as he struggles to hold onto his sanity. I can tell he is at war with himself, wanting to takeover and fuck my mouth or letting me continue with the slow, painful, and delicious torture I am giving him.

Day 4, Morning in the USA. 🗝-- As you continue your efforts to get him completely in your mouth and down your throat, you realize a change in his stance. You look up and find he is focusing out the window. You stop what you are doing and look over your shoulder. You can clearly see a young man watching you from the building across the street. The windows are lined up and he has a clear view of what you have been doing. You get to your feet and ask him to take you to his bed. He nods and leads you to his room. You slowly walk to the curtain, fully nude smiling coyly at the teenager across the street. Letting him have one longing look at your delicious body before you reach up and pull the curtain across the window. The young man doesn't get to see what is about to happen.

Your friend has now removed all his clothes. As he approaches, you are sure he must have been created from one of the statues you have seen earlier. Clearly, this Italian creature can trace his linage directly back to a gladiator. Wide chest, narrow waist, one can count each muscle in his torso. He takes your neck and pulls you in for a deep kiss. He says you now will experience 'amore appassionato alla maniera italiana'. Moving his lips he nips and bites his way down your slender neck, shoulders, chest and finally he will give the attention to your breasts. He begins by nipping first one and then the other rock-hard button. Continuing he draws each in completely, rolling them around his tongue. He seems to be getting nourished from each.

By now you have no thoughts of your place or who you are with. All thoughts of home are gone, and you live this moment of sheer bliss. A raging bull could run through this apartment wall, and you would not be able to stop. You must now quench this fire and there is only one tool to put it out.

On the second nipple you stammer out the word 'name?'

'Si' he responds from a distracted place. As he lavishes your breasts.

You push him back. Looking directly in his silver eyes laced with concern, 'what is your name?'

"Edoardo", he stammers pulling you back close. Seemingly too distracted to want to know your name.

You stop him one last time, "Leigh."

'Leigh' he says directly into your mouth as he gives you a deep probing kiss, causing your knees to weaken. He senses this and deftly lifts you into his arms, still lavishing your mouth with his tongue he gently lays you on his bed.

'Edoardo' as your mind is now processing, proceeds with his exploration of your body. Like the great Italian explorers of the past he leads from the front. Using his tongue and lips to explore each peak and valley. Slowly he proceeds first up one mound then the other. Mapping it out, testing all the contours. It is amazing how far you are from home, how different this man is from yours, but how your bodies translate each other exactly. No words, no signs, just an inborn need to accept him.

When he finally reaches the valley, it is with slow gentle licks and kisses that he approaches you. You are already prepared but it is exquisite. He kisses and nibbles, pulling each lip with his teeth. His tongue is clearly tasting the woman you are. It is hard for you to stay still and let him find the small pearl, but you manage. You realize that somehow your thighs have fallen open, presenting him with his prize. Inviting him to take it. He gently pulls you into his mouth, which you know must be flooding with your taste. Your body suddenly explodes, taking you completely by surprise. You didn't realize how close you were and your second? third? release happens. He holds tight riding it out with you deep in his mouth.

He sits up on his knees smiling patiently waiting for you to return to him. You smile back and see him glancing down. It is then you notice two things. First, your hips are involuntarily slightly bucking up and down at him. Your glistening channel wants him. Then there is the other thing, if possible, this magnificent Italians member is even larger than before. It also is twitching to some primal beat. Glistening with self-lubrication you can see a drop coming from the opening and you are captivated by it. All you can think of is to get it inside of you now.

You look up and both of your eyes meet. Both having been captivated by this uncontrolled dance your bodies are doing.

'Edoardo, now' comes out of your lips. This time not a growl or a command. Just a need a plea...

Day 4, she text back quickly while preparing to go to dinner with the other adults on the school trip. 💋-- This time he is certain I am ready for him. He drives into me, burying himself all the way to the hilt in my pussy. I cry out in ecstasy, my back arching of the bed as I feel him everywhere. He keeps his thrusts steady but with force, almost as if he was at a forge working to mold my body to his. And my body definitely wants to be molded. I can hear the wetness from my pussy as his hips slam into me. He mutters unintelligible words in Italian as he continues to watch me. One hand grips my head, and another holds my neck, as nibbles and bites and kisses my swollen lips. The pace he is setting is driving me crazy. Fast enough that I can feel every nerve ending on fire, but not fast or slow enough to find my release. I too am whimpering and near tears as my need becomes almost too much to bear. I beg him, "Eduardo, please I need more or less or something...I don't know!"

He pulls my legs up to drive himself even deeper inside. And now I am overwhelmed with sensation. I scream and thrash about wildly as he picks up the pace. I feel strung out, uncertain of where I am or what is happening, the desire is so great.

Day 4, In the USA he takes a quick break at lunch during work to text her back. 🗝-- By now you are sure he has much experience in the art of women. He is keeping you ever so balanced on the edge. He has many points of control over your body now. Physically he has one hand gripping an ankle with amazing strength. Holding it up and out. You are not sure if it hurts or is stimulating. You are wrapped around his waist with your other leg. Holding yourself to him as tightly as possible. Hoping for no separation.

His other hand is gripping your neck. He is not choking you but the effect of his hot hand and forearm on your neck and chest is driving you crazy. It is hot to feel the control. His other forms of control are his hips which keep you pinned to the bed with each thrust. Obviously, his massive member is keeping your bodies aligned. Like a pin in a safe door, it fits tightly but moves effortlessly into its seat. It seems it must have been forged to do nothing but align your bodies.

Lastly, his eyes have the largest control over your body. They see right into your passion, right into the center of the fire that is in you. Gazing back at him, you see deep into the center of him. His cock is made of iron, and you are heating it with your furnace. As your breasts rock back and forth on your chest keeping in time with his cadence, you cannot pull away from the eyes.

He makes your body build towards the goal. He has you on the edge and he can see it in your fire. All of the sudden he drives his billet of iron deep into you, he then pauses for ever so slight of a second and withdraws quickly. His inflamed head flares at your tight opening, pulling it slightly before it emerges completely out. Your body reacts on its own, spraying your juices out all over his sword. As if you are Aphrodite and are tempering it with your oil. He holds as you soak him, never releasing the hold he has on your eyes. Then he drives it back in, quenching his blade in your sheath. Seating his blade tight.

This pushes you over, fire strikes up from your womanhood into your mind. It is delicious and you can't remember if you are breathing or not. It just keeps erupting and erupting. Your body welding to his in this fire of passion. It is as if some part of you is milking his essence into your body. Begging for him to give himself to you. This continues as your eyes finally roll back and you are gone.

When finally come back and reopen your eyes, you are not sure if you have been out for a second, a minute or longer. Your lover has changed his rhythm. He is now slowly stroking in and out of you, all ten inches it seems come out until he feels you tighten against his flare and then he drives it back in not hard, not soft until his sack rests for a second on your other entrance. His hands are gently caressing your breasts, below, over, around. Very gently except for when the rock-hard blooms of your nipples slip from under his finger...

Day 5, Very early in the morning in Italy she hears her phone receive the text. She wakes excited now to finish this story. 💋-- As I come down off my high, I look at him a question in my eyes... what does he need from me? I gently push him back from me and motion for him to roll over. He looks torn but complies. When I smile at him in joy at taking over his pleasure he seems to relax. I look him over head to toe. As I draw my eyes back up, I join my hands with them. Caressing and testing the muscles in his calves and thighs. I stop briefly, staring at his engorged member, before continuing up over his toned abs and broad chest.

I follow the same motion, but this time using my breasts instead of my hands. Again, pausing by his member, letting my breasts stroke his cock before continuing up his torso.

I repeat the whole motion one more time with my lips and tongue. I lick and kiss my way from toe to head.

At this point I am burning up with need once again. But I want to complete the sequence. So, I continue once more dragging my wet pussy across his body, lingering at his lips where I drag my swollen lips back and forth across his. Delighting at the feel of his lips and tongue, I moan softly again. But now he needs his reward.

I shimmy back down his body until I am hovering above him. Again, I slide back and forth until his member is seated at my entrance. Letting it dip slightly, wetting the tip, I watch him carefully gauging his reaction. He seems to be enjoying himself...

Day 4, It is late in the USA and he reads her texts and sends one more she will receive in the morning. 🗝-- As you hover there above him, literally dripping on his cock, you feel it twitching and almost begging to be let back into your fire. This time as he arches up to try and enter you, your hands push him back down. Saying, without words, that you will control this dance.

You have a plan, and you know he will like the outcome. You slowly rock back and forth over him. Letting his head feel your heat. Letting his body lubricate you with its natural oils. As this continues are slowly lowering yourself. His flared head is now throbbing with need. You are not sure how he is controlling himself from driving into you, but he seems to understand his reward awaits in patience. This time unlike when he is inside of you, the passage through your opening is being pressed in with that beautiful, flared dome.

Finally, it jolts into you. Just passing your sacred sanctums threshold. You do your best to not let him see the immense pleasure you receive from this act, but you cannot stop a small moan issuing from your lips. At this point you continue down onto him, letting each inch of your tunnel give him the pleasure he deserves.

Being in control, you feel the bottom of your tunnel, that place with the last opening in your body being reached. This happens some distance before you settle all your weight on him.

Now settled in you close your eyes and let your body move to a beat of its own choosing. You slowly rock, bounce, and swirl to music you hear in your body. With time he also picks up this dance and you both move in unison to your body's music. As this continues the rhythm slowly but surely increases. At no time is the beat lost between you. His hands reach up and caress your shoulders and slowly move down your arms. At last, your fingers join, and the music is intense, the beat fast. You open your eyes only to have them caught by him. And then the crescendo begins. Very fast, very erotic your bodies move.

You are not sure who started it. But with a rush you are both cumming. You are moaning and watching the fire light in your mind. He is grunting and thrusting. Moisture and sweat are mixing as you both reach to hold onto the feeling by squeezing together. Lips, tongues, and teeth clash. Breasts and hard chest cling, hips and thighs are punishing each other in a wonderful way. And it continues until all your moisture is mixed with all of his seed. As it slows and breath is finally found....

Day 5 in Italy, She reads his text preparing to go out for the days sight seeing. 💋-- I slowly lift my head from where I have collapsed upon his chest. His arms open as his hands slowly caress my body. I sigh... I don't really want to break contact but worry that I am heavy laying above him. He seems to sense my discomfort, slowly rolling us to the side. I lay there in his arms, my head against his chest, and listen to his heartbeat as it returns to normal. His erection softens and as it pulls out of me I can feel our pleasure seep out onto my thigh. "Lave?", he says to me. "Si", I respond assuming he wants to shower.

He takes my hand as we leave the bed leading me to a well sized bathroom with a generous shower. I smile brightly, excited by the spaciousness and many shower heads. He turns it on and lets it steam up a bit before we get in. I sit under one of the many heads just luxuriating in the feel of the water over my body. Soon I feel soapy hands gently washing me, stroking over my hips and breasts. I sigh again and lean back against him. The feel of his hands and the water so deliciously sensuous. I breathe deeply several times moving the pleasure and sensation around my body. I can feel parts of me start to shake, tremor really, as the energy moves.

As he continues to stroke me up and down, my ass slippery with soap slides against his groin. I can feel his cock hanging heavy, still slightly swollen as it slides between my cheeks and thighs. When it finally twitches back to life it sends a series of jolts through me...not an orgasm particularly but definitely electric, almost shocking. I start making little noises again, my body insatiable. He feels me writhing against him as his member continues to harden. Soon he is nestled between my thighs as he starts pumping against my lips. His fingers have moved lower, and he is tracing lazy circles over and around my clit.

I fall forward, my arms and hands stretching out towards the wall to brace myself as I push my ass back against him.

Day 5, morning in the USA. 🗝-- 'Troia insaziablile,' you hear him chuckle as one of his massive hands controls your hips. The other holds his appendage, rubbing it up and down from behind you. He is teasing and preparing you again. This young Italian 'gladiatore' is capable of things that you haven't had in some years. Just 10 minutes ago you both gave each other everything. You think about home, one time and an hour must pass, usually a day before I am ready again. But this young thing doesn't stop. Usually once is good for you, but in these rare times when your body's furnace ignites deep, you can go for hours.

Coming back from your thoughts, you realize he has placed his warrior at your 'other' entrance. Your mind swirls, thinking there is no way it can fit. But he is persistent. You hear him softly encouraging you mixing Italian and English in his heat. 'Relax,' 'rilassati ammarbidisci, aprimi,' 'please, signora per favore il mio amante'. You take a deep slow breath, figuring only that delicious head will invade. Movement seems to have stopped as you let your breath out and open that forbidden tunnel to him. Suddenly, it is in, again the massive flare he has works as a barb and holds him there. He starts to immediately push, but you beg for him to wait. 'Give me a moment' you gasp.

Knowing at home we have only been here a few times, but this time your body seems more willing, more open to adventure.

As your body tries desperately to sort the pain from the pleasure. Your breath is coming quickly as he does what you ask. He is leaning over you, one hand gently caressing one of your breasts, fingers gently squeezing your nipple. The other gently circling your clit just keeping you slightly off balance. As your body accustoms to the intrusion, Eduardo senses this and pressure starts to return.