Evening in Italy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stands behind you now, between your spread legs. Your hands and cheek are pressing to his tile shower wall, the water is still caressing your back. He has both hands gripped tightly to your waist and is not pumping, just pressing it in. For your part you have closed your eyes and your body is firing off small bits of pleasure. Your ass seems to vibrate trying to accommodate this massive intruder. You have never had anything close to this large in this hole before. But your body seems to be adapting, even craving it. Your mind cannot process that he is so far in, he is hitting all the pleasure nerves from what seems to you as the wrong side. At the moment you feel his man hair touch your hips you explode into a quivering orgasm. It as if he has pushed your clit out from the inside and it is delicious. You have had rolling orgasms before, but this one is intense, like a peak but it continues, on and on. You hear him gasping behind you, trying to ride out your pleasure. Then the intruder is gone.

You slowly turn around pouting for the loss of his intrusion. He is quickly washing himself; his hard shaft still strains his skin. You move off the wall hands and lips on his chest. Biting each nipple hard enough to get small grunts from him. You cannot get over the reach he possesses between his legs. His head is past your opening, actually in the air behind you, while the shaft is being draped by your lips. As if they are a king's royal mantle draped across his shoulders. This you don't possess at home and just the feel captivates you, making you want.

You cannot believe the need you possess on this day. You reach down taking him in your hand and inserting him back into your wet pussy. Leaning back with your shoulders on the wall, his hands holding your hips, your hands tracing his muscled chest. You both look down at the erotic site of this coupling. You can see through the jungle of his hair, his shaft entering you. Your body so engorged wrapping tightly against it. Bodies not pumping each other, but grinding, moving in heat....

Day 5, Italy preparing for masturbating and preparing for bed she writes the last text. 💋-- Edoardo is breathing heavily now. My sex feels completely swollen around him, encasing him in my velvet heat. My eyes travel up his body, and I look him in the eyes. As he returns my gaze, I gently squeeze the walls of my pussy around him, seeing his nostrils flare in reaction. I release the tension and allow him to slowly move again. As he presses deep into my cervix I tighten once more. The sensation does as much for me as him. My body trying to bring him to my center, trying to milk his essence, filling a need to breed with this fine specimen.

My pleasure is building again but I have already had so much. My desire to see Eduardo lose all control focuses my attention. I shift position slightly allowing him to pulse more directly deep within me. The pressure builds until my pussy floods its juices around him. The sound of our bodies slapping together increases with the wetness. I continue to squeeze and release as I moan and whimper and cry out. I can't remain in control much longer, my consciousness is starting to slip.

He grabs hold of my neck and chin, kissing me passionately as he starts to quicken his thrusts. I can feel the head of his cock swelling inside me causing me to cry out as my body starts to spasm. My orgasm rips through me, tearing me in two from my center to my head. Just as the initial shockwave passes, I feel him cum deep. The sensation of his heated seed flooding into me causes more aftershocks as I draw every drop out.

We collapse against each other, my knees weak. My legs feel like electricity is running through them, and my heart is still racing. We are slowly kissing each other's necks and shoulders as we try to regain composure.

Day 5, In the USA. 🗝-- Both of you are now completely spent and satisfied. As you lean against him holding on, so you don't fall, the water running over both of you. He slowly stumbles back to bench along the edge of his walk-in shower. Keeping himself in you the whole time he lowers down so you can lean against his chest and rest, allowing his manhood to slowly relax inside of you. You are both still nibbling and kissing each other, allowing small aftershocks and twitches to subside. His cock has now lost its ridged state but is slow to come out. Your body is still adjusting to the load that was put into it. Your liquid, his seed are matted in hair and folds of skin. Resting together both of your breaths return to normal and your lips finally part. You slowly begin to take your weight back onto your own legs. Finally allowing his length to depart you. Sated you slowly start to wash your body. Letting the warm water and soap cleans you and refreshes you. With your eyes closed you feel his hug from behind. Not saying a word, he is thanking you for what you have shared.

You know you will not share the whole of this with me. Some is best locked in your mind, left in Italy. But, some parts, edited will be shared. Carefully selected so as not to upset, just turn on.