Evening Snacks

Story Info
A little ice-play never hurts.
1.8k words
4.75
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey honey. I'm home." I announce, throwing down my heavy bag and sinking into the living room sofa.

No answer.

"Babe?" I call out louder.

No answer.

I get up from my place and peep into the kitchen on the right hand side. No sign of my husband at all. I quickly pad my way to our bedroom. The door is ajar. A light roaring sound is coming from somewhere. I push open the door and there he is, happily snoring on our bed in the middle of the day, half hugging his tablet, his earphones still on. He probably fell asleep in the middle of watching a series.

I tiptoe into the room so as to not wake him up. He looks so cute while sleeping--one arm trapped beneath him, his chubby cheeks squished against the pillow. Slowly I extricate his earphones and switch off the tab. He doesn't stir at all. I climb on the bed beside him and place a gentle kiss on his cheek. He just groans in his sleep. I keep watching him sleep soundly, without a single concern in the world. My fingers play between his hairs. He shifts closer and smushes his face between my boobs. I laugh. Boys will be boys even in sleep. They always know what they want. He is breathing heavily between my mountains and the warm breath is causing my nipples to rise and strain through the thin fabric of my hospital scrubs.

A naughty idea strikes me. I've always wanted to try it, but I always wake up late in the morning. I shift slightly, gently displacing his face from my valley and slide down so I'm face to face with the jewel in his pants. I cup him lightly from above the shorts. Little guy is sleeping as soundly as my guy. I pull down the shorts slightly and the limp little thing springs free. I smirk. He's hot and heavy in my hand. Another groan and he shifts further towards me, his crotch almost on my face and his tool on my lip. I kiss the little thing. It stirs slightly. I flick my tongue and drag it across his length. He moans in his sleep. The sound excites me further and I use my fingers to caress the underside of the balls slowly, while licking his mister thoroughly.

"Owww" he wakes up with a jerk and his jewels shift from my face. He's looking at me, confused and half dazed, his things promptly disappearing beneath the elastic of his underwear.

"Did I just--"

"Yep, you pinned me under your goodies." I laughed. He blushed, running a hand through his hair, making it deliciously messy. "Sorry I--"

"Best two minutes of my life." I licked my lips for emphasis. "Give me more of it."

"If you say so." He gives a nervous laugh.

"I definitely say so." I breathe, rising up and scooting closer. Then I throw my leg over him and climb on his lap.

"Give me that delicious lip." I launch myself on him, frantically kissing his sleepy face all over, and smash my lips on his. His lips meet me in the same fervour, plump and hungry. Our tongues dance in tune with the movement of my hips on me, as I straddle him with all my clothes on. I can feel his erection poking me as I roll my hips with the rhythm of the electric kiss.

"Mmmh," I grind my hips on him. "Someone seems ready."

"Says the one assaulting me in my sleep." He mumbles.

"Then don't look so delicious while sleeping." I smirk at him, slowly and deliberately humping his stump. My lips move to his neck as I frantically toss off buttons and roam my hands over his fluffy chest.

"Who's baby are you?"

"Yours ma'am." My core feels wet. Somehow him calling me ma'am makes me aroused, though we both know I am the one with submissive tendencies. I rub my crotch against him more determined now.

He growls in pleasure and grabs my arms, pinning them to my side. And with one sweep, I'm on the bed with him on top of me. I try to wriggle but he grabs one arm and lifts it up, bending down in the process to kiss me. And before I know my other arm is raised too and his big palm has both my wrists in an iron grip. I wiggle my hips uselessly because his thighs are making sure I can't open mine. His lips dance on mine perfectly, like two halves of the horizon meeting.

Still having me trapped underneath him, he breaks the kiss and reaches out to the bedside drawer.

"Babe I'm not in the mood for--" I begin,"--whoa definitely up for that." He is holding two silk scarves in his hand, dangling them above me.

"You are--"

"Shh--" his lips brushes against me like a whisper of wind. "Today let me pleasure you." He tugs at my top and I let him slide it above my head. He tosses it off somewhere.

"That's my uniform you're throwing around." I protest.

"At home, this is your uniform." He chuckles, tugging at a strap of my bra and letting it go with a snapping sound. I laugh, reaching out to touch him.

"Unhunn, no touching me today." He grabs my wrists again. Swiftly the silk scarf is wrapped around my wrists and tethered to the bed. The feeling of completely submitting to him is one of pure bliss.

"You enjoy this too much, don't you?" He sneaks his palms inside my bra and cups both my boobs together. I gasp at the sensation. He circles his thumb slowly over my nipples, soft yet rough at the same time, sending tingles down my spine.

"Mhmmm" I moan, thrusting my boobs into his eager palms. They fit perfectly as if they were made for him to play with.

"I'm going to blindfold you now." He breathes. I nod. Another scarf is slid over my eyes, darkening my vision. My other senses get heightened immediately. He brushes his fingers slowly on my cheeks and moves down my neck and between my valley, tickling and arousing. I squeeze my thighs together to contain the wetness pooling.

"Nope." He drags my pants down and the panties follow. Then he parts my legs with his knees and sits between them so I can't close them. "That kitty is mine, honey." As if to emphasise his point, I feel him blowing cool air over my clit. The juices gush from the effect. At this point I don't even care if I am wet beneath him. Nothing like he hasn't seen already. He reaches beneath my back and tugs the hooks of the bra free. And now I'm wet and naked.

"The girls are hard, I see." His lips land on my nipple and he swirls his tongue once, making me arch my hips. He mirrors the action on the other side, clearly enjoying the view of my pert boobs. He dots kisses all over my neck and chest, alternating with my lips. When he returns to the nipples, he holds then gently between his teeth, drags them into his mouth and let's go with a wet plop.

Just as I begin to feel my folds engorge, his weight and lips are gone from me. The sudden emptiness scares me.

"Babe," I breathe. "Where are you?"

I hear faint sounds coming from far off. Is it from the kitchen? What is he doing in the kitchen?

His footsteps come into the room again and the bed dipa as he climbs in.

"Babe, what did you go to get?"

And the answer lands on my lips. The cold hard cube of ice is like a jolt of electricity. He picks it up from my lips and drags it slowly over my ear and behind it, making a trail down the neck. I feel my goosebumps rise as he moves down the valley and then slowly circles my areola.

"Owww" I moan. And the ice lands straight on my excited nipple. I jerk against the restraint but he holds me down. The ice cube then circles back to the valley and slowly scates over my left boob, landing on the nipple. I jerk up again but this time the cold is immediately replaced by the hot sensation of his mouth landing on him. I moan in approval. So he probably picks up another ice and drags it over my valley again, circling both boobs and then down to my belly button. By this point I'm sure the sheets must be wet from my juices.

The cube travels down over me, floating over my pubes. I groan. He drags it over my outer lips, slowly, lazily. I try to close my legs as a natural reflex but he has me trapped.

"Ready?" He whispers. I sigh in delight.

"Owwww" the cold hard ice lands on my inner lips and directly hits the clit. Almost immediately the cold is replaced by his tongue that laps at me like a cat reaching for the last drop of milk. Just as I begin relaxing from the sensation, the ice falls on my swollen clit again, sending a shock down to my core. And again his hot lips suck gently on my clit. The ice is then dragged over my inner thighs and his lips follow everywhere before landing again on the sensitive nub of my core. He holds the ice for a second longer. My hips buckle and rise from the sensation. He grabs my bums and lifts me up, his tongue probing in again. This time it's his tongue only, circling the clit, again and again, hitting it at the right spot and sending me over the edge slowly.

I can feel my orgasms build as he sucks me lavishly. The sensitive clit hurts from the lapping of the tongue and yet it has never felt so good. We had always thought of playing with ice, but I had never imagined experiencing ice blindfolded. With the expert stroke of his tongue, I come over the age moaning loudly and his lips are on me, covering my scream. He tastes of my juices and it couldn't get any sexier. He kisses me slowly, softly, knowing very well that I'm his--his only.

The blindfold is off and so are the restraints. He rubs my wrists gently and kisses them before dragging me against him, my naked skin to his fully dressed body, holding me in a tight hug. I can feel my breathing slowing down. His hips press against me and he's all erect and straining against his pants.

"I want my ice cream too!" I croon, my fingers cupping his jewels from over the underwear.

"All yours ma'am." He winks. And I slide down again, this time to complete what I started in the first place. Though I doubt he remembers the scarves and the ice are still around. With a smirk I drag out the plump tool, a plan forming in my head. "You're so ready for it." I chuckle to myself.