EVEnTS Ch. 03 - United

Story Info
Eve with emos and cheerleaders.
8.7k words
4.81
2.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS - Ch. 03 - United

Eve with emos and cheerleaders.

By Vicki5335 (2022)

TS+W -> 2TS+2CD+W -> 2CD -> 2TS+2CD+W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish; First Time Exhibitionist & Voyeur.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: Smoking fetish in most chapters. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

All eyes are on the school's prettiest girls: Eve, Cindy, and Hannah.

They arrived together and are very excited.

Some are delighted that they appear to be true friends, with no sign of envy or competition.

Others find it natural to have a group with only the prettiest girls.

Some think that Eve finally put the emos aside and got closer to who she really should get close to.

What happens next is much more astonishing.

The three girls see Mark and Alex talking, and head towards them.

Eve: "Hi Mark, hi Alex. Good Morning!"

Cindy: "Good morning, Mark and Alex!"

Hannah: "Good morning everyone!

Mark and Alex respond: "Good morning everyone!"

Cindy strikes up a conversation: "What beautiful t-shirts! I've never seen you with them. Are they new?"

The two say the t-shirts are new.

Mark gives a more complete answer: "Actually, we didn't buy. Eve gave them to us as a gift. It is she who has to be praised for her good taste."

Cindy is really amazed: "Really? So congratulations on the good taste, Eve. They are wonderful."

Eve: "Thank you."

Hannah then asks: "Did you have a birthday? Will you accept belated congratulations?"

Alex responds without wanting to expose her friend: "No, Hannah, that's not it. I think Eve is the one who should explain, say what she thinks she should say."

Eve has no problem being honest with Cindy and Hannah: "I'll explain, guys. I haven't said anything about it to you guys yet, but I've been emo like Mark and Alex. It was a very important phase in my life. Now that I don't wear emo t-shirts anymore, I'm glad Mark and Alex are wearing everything I had, and I'm glad they came out of the closet."

Mark and Alex blush.

Cindy makes the boys more comfortable: "Really, Eve? If all the t-shirts you wore are cool like these, I should think about becoming an emo!"

Eve decides to put all her cards on the table, and addresses Mark and Alex: "You can trust Cindy and Hannah. I give you my word: they understand and accept you as you are. Be it Mark or Mandy, be it Alex or Alice."

Both blush again.

Hannah makes it all clear to Mark and Alex: "That's right. Just as you had the opportunity to get to know Eve intimately, and accept and admire her for who she is, we also had that 'pleasure'. You can trust us."

Alex: "Oh! I understood."

Mark asks, "So Eve told you all about us?"

Cindy increases the complicity between them: "Certainly not everything. We had lots of things to talk about and interesting things to do together last night. A lot has happened in a very short time."

Hannah goes even further: "I would love to see you as Mandy and Alice. Just thinking about it makes me excited."

Mark and Alex blush, but now feel really comfortable opening up to Cindy and Hannah.

Alex confesses: "We want to be Mandy and Alice forever, but it seems Mandy and Alice can only exist inside a closed room."

Eve asks, "So you're really trans and not crossdressers?"

Alex: "Yes, Eve, we're sure: we really want to be like you. Our mothers have been friends since we were kids and they knew we were girls. They talked to each other, and decided to allow the use of puberty blockers. As our fathers are very conservative, our moms managed to hide it from them. When we turned emo, our fathers didn't like it, but they accepted it, thinking it was just a phase of ours. Yesterday we took courage and told them, but they don't want to accept us as Tgirls. My dad and Mark's dad said they'd kick us out of the house. We cannot be who we know we are. At least for a while."

Eve is sympathetic: "Wow! That's terrible."

Hannah: "It's really sad."

Cindy: "Revolting."

Unfortunately, they have to interrupt the conversation.

Hannah: "Class is about to start, guys. We need to go. We'll talk later, okay?"

Everyone agrees and says goodbye.

This encounter between emos and cheerleaders becomes the talk of the day.

The school newspaper posts a photo of the group with the following caption: "Emos with cheerleaders. How about also nerds with jiu-jitsu fighters? Send suggestions."

Many students find it funny, and many send suggestions.

Others say they really want to see nerds and jiu-jitsu fighters in the same photo.

Some disapprove of the photo caption.

When Eve sees the photo and caption, she is outraged, and says to herself: "What an unfortunate comment!"

Everyone in the group saw the photo and caption, and exchanged messages.

They then decide to double down.

They will show that they are not shaken by the comments, and that there is a real friendship between cheerleaders and emos.

From now on, the group will always be together.

Eve, Cindy, and Hannah are the most outraged, because it was Milla who posted the photo and caption in the paper.

It's sad to see that this Tgirl doesn't understand that she can and should encourage acceptance of diversity.

Cindy is disappointed for another reason as well.

Her relationship with Milla has always been very good.

The group meets at break and discusses the matter, but trying to show everyone who sees them that they are happy, and that they don't mind the photo, caption, and comments.

The group will still have to talk more about the matter on neutral territory.

The break is over and everyone is returning to their rooms.

Or almost all.

Cindy is on her way to the gym for another cheerleading workout.

She takes the opportunity to deviate a little from the path.

She goes deep into the woods and hides behind a large tree.

Cindy opens her backpack, takes out an Eve, takes out her lighter, and lights her cigarette.

She inhales with visible pleasure, already feeling more relaxed...

Cindy then realizes that someone is watching.

Cindy sees it's Milla.

Milla is filming Cindy smoking in secret!

Cindy thinks for a while and decides on her war tactic.

She pretends she didn't see Milla and starts walking, turning... actually 180°, around Milla.

By doing so, she will cut the girl's escape route.

After completing this U-turn around Milla, Cindy starts the next step: "Milla, I know you're there. I'm coming to you so we can talk, okay?"

A few moments later, Milla appears.

Cindy walks up to her and continues smoking normally, that is, in a very sensual way: "Why are you doing this, Milla? I thought we were friends. I always liked you a lot and I didn't expect to see the picture in the newspaper with that caption, and I didn't even expect to see you here filming me while I smoke."

Milla: "I wouldn't say we became real friends. I think I gave you a lot of visibility, and maybe that even led many to see you as the perfect girl. The prettiest girl and one of the biggest leaders in the school. I don't remember you doing anything for me."

Cindy manages to capture the resentment in Milla's speech.

Cindy: "I'm sorry, Milla. I didn't know you were resentful of me. In my defense, I can say that I have always praised your articles to everyone. Can ask. Whenever I talk about you, it's to praise. And when I told you that I love your articles, I meant it. I really wish I had gotten closer to you. I really adore you."

Milla blushes and now feels very bad.

After a few seconds, Milla manages to express herself: "I'm sorry, Cindy. Now I am very ashamed and sorry. You can smoke in peace. This will be our secret. I will delete the video right now."

In fact, Milla erases the video in front of Cindy.

Cindy has a devilish idea, and she really likes her idea: "Yes! That way I would know how much Milla likes me... and she wouldn't tell anyone I smoke."

Cindy inhales again, exaggerating the sensuality... and exhales in the same way.

Cindy: "I loved knowing how much you like me, Milla. My feeling is the same. Were you disappointed to see me smoking?"

Milla: "No! Even in that you are perfect. I've never seen a girl smoke in such a sensual way."

Cindy: "I'd love to see you smoke too. I think you would look even sexier. It would be our little secret."

Cindy stubs out her cigarette, which was already exhausted, gets her pack of Eve in her backpack, and takes out another cigarette.

Cindy lights her cigarette sensually, takes a long drag, and exhales irresistibly, with an expression of great pleasure on her face.

Cindy: "When I approach you, open your mouth a little bit and inhale the smoke, okay?"

Milla: "Yesss..."

Cindy inhales again, almost touches her lips to Milla's, and exhales into Milla's mouth.

Milla inhales the smoke, then exhales.

It worked!

Milla is visibly excited seeing some smoke coming out of her mouth... and having Cindy so close to her for the first time.

Cindy inhales again, but this time she touches her lips to Milla's, who blushes.

Milla can inhale and exhale without problem.

This time, there's a greater volume of smoke coming out of her mouth: "Wow! Delicious!"

Cindy: "I'm loving our little secret."

Cindy inhales longer and this time sticks her mouth in Milla's mouth pornographically, like an expert on the subject.

They share the smoke in this hot kiss, and then pull away and watch their mouths spewing smoke.

Milla: "I love you Cindy. I always loved you."

Cindy: "I love you too, Milla. Now I want more, much more from you, Milla."

Cindy glues her mouth to Milla's, giving her another passionate kiss.

Suddenly, Milla has a worried expression.

She doesn't know that Cindy knows her 'secret'.

Cindy knows she needs to reassure Milla: "We all have secrets, don't we, Milla? You can also rest assured about your secret. I know you have a very well kept secret... between your legs. The kind of secret most girls don't have. Do you want to share your 'secret' with me? You make me very excited!"

Milla: "Huh? Do you know?"

Cindy: "Yes, I know, and I like you even more because you are who you are."

Cindy hands Milla the cigarette, removes her friend's skirt, lowers her panties, and reveals Milla's delicate but already very aroused penis.

Cindy: "Even your penis is beautiful, Milla. I want to make you and your member very happy."

Cindy caresses Milla's cock.

Meanwhile, Milla brings the cigarette to her lips and inhales for the first time without Cindy's help.

The expression on her face is one of pure pleasure.

When Cindy places her mouth on Milla's cock, Milla exhales smoke along with an "Oooh! ..."

Cindy wets her middle finger with saliva and slowly inserts it into Milla's ass.

Meanwhile, her other hand masturbates Milla's penis.

It's an action synchronized with the movement of Cindy's mouth on Milla's penis.

By the time Cindy manages to put the second finger, Milla is already smoking and moaning like an experienced girl: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

With two of her fingers inside Milla's ass, and with one hand and mouth working on her cock, Cindy has Milla over the edge in no time.

Milla: "I need to cum, Cindy! Can I cum in your mouth?"

Cindy just looks up and blinks one eye, shaking her head slightly, to say yes.

Milla comes for the first time in the mouth of a girl... or anyone.

This is her initiation into sex: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Milla delivers a huge amount of semen to Cindy, who gladly swallows most of it.

Cindy tortures Milla, continuing the stimulation while Milla squirms and spasms.

After a while, with the situation getting calmer, Cindy removes her little fingers from Milla's ass and leaves her penis.

Cindy gets up and kisses Milla, giving back half of the expelled semen.

It's a fair division.

After the kiss, Cindy realizes that Milla has smoked the rest of her cigarette: "So? Did you like it, my love?"

Milla: "Yeees! You really are wonderful, Cindy. I can only say good things about you."

Cindy: "What about the cigarette?"

Milla: "I liked it a lot too. It helped make it all the more exciting."

Cindy: "You learned fast. Want to share one more?"

Milla: "Yes!"

They start sharing one more cigarette, with more kissing, and then Cindy realizes she's already late for practice.

Cindy: "I need to go, Milla. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

Milla: "Alright."

Then Cindy thinks of something else.

She opens her backpack and takes some items from there.

Cindy hands Milla two packs of Eve menthol she bought yesterday, as well as her brand-new spare lighter.

Cindy: "These are little gifts from your friend Cindy to you, Milla."

Milla: "Wow! Thank you Cindy!"

Cindy gives Milla a very nice kiss, and leaves.

She leaves Milla smoking alone... relaxed and very happy.

***

Later, everyone in the group receives a message from Eve.

She wants to gather the team at her house.

Eve already has her mother's permission for a sleepover, and would like them to get their parents' permission.

In the case of Cindy and Hannah, they can say it's a retribution for spending the night at Cindy's house.

Since today is Friday, no one has to worry about school tomorrow.

Everyone jumps into action to try to convince the parents.

The answers arrive shortly.

Success!

All parents agree.

A little later, the group gathers to walk to Eve's house.

Once again, Cindy asks them to stop at the store.

She needs to buy more cigarettes... and a new lighter.

Alice: "Cindy, I didn't know you smoked."

Mandy: "Neither do I."

Cindy: "Yes, I smoke. I started a few days ago."

Eve: "And I didn't know you smoked so much."

Cindy: "No Eve, I didn't smoke all those cigarettes. I'll explain later what happened, okay?"

Everyone says "Okay".

Cindy: "By the way, I'm not the only one who started smoking, am I, Eve?"

Eve addresses Mandy and Alice: "Yeah, I learned to smoke from Cindy and Hannah yesterday. Do you mind that, Mandy and Alice?"

Alice smiles and says: "I don't."

Alice is happy to be called Alice and not Alex.

Mandy: "Me neither. By the way, Eve, you may know that our favorite actress even appeared smoking in some videos."

Hannah: "Is this actress your secret?"

Eve: "No, it's not. I can reveal, but I prefer to do like Cindy. I'll tell you later."

Hannah accepts, even though she's curious to know: "Okay, then."

After Cindy buys another carton of Eve and a lighter, Eve, Cindy, and Hannah do the rest of the walk smoking, just like the day before.

Upon arriving at the house, they are greeted by Laura and Helen.

Laura, Eve's mother, gives Eve a peck on the lips and kisses the faces of Eve's friends during the introductions: "Welcome."

Helen, Eve's sister, also gives Eve a peck on the lips and kisses the others' faces as she introduces herself to Eve's friends she hasn't met yet.

Laura: "Don't just stand there. Shall we go to the kitchen?"

All accompany her to the kitchen that is open to the living room.

The huge island is already full of juices, cookies, and snacks, for a battalion.

Everyone tells a little about themselves and then talks about trivial things.

Half an hour later, Eve asks Laura a question: "Mom, is everything in order in the Secret Castle?"

Laura confirms that: "You asked me at the last minute, but there was time to tidy up. Can go. And you, Helen, don't even think about asking if you can go too, understand?"

Helen: "I wasn't going to ask, Mom."

Laura: "Good! I wouldn't answer either. I would just make a really ugly face."

Laughs.

Cindy asks the question everyone wants to ask: "Secret Castle?"

Eve: "Yes, we have a secret castle. You'll see."

Instead of going upstairs to the bedroom area, Eve leads the gang to the back of the house.

On the way, they pass the huge swimming pool.

Everyone is impressed with the pool.

Cindy: "Wow! What a spectacular pool."

Eve: "How about we enjoy the pool tomorrow morning?"

Girlfriends agree: "YES!"

The group heads to the back of the garden, which looks like a forest.

It's the Enchanted Forest.

In the center of the Enchanted Forest, Eve points up, and says, "There is our Secret Castle."

They all say "Wow!"

The Secret Castle is a huge tree house.

In fact, it is a house 'in the trees'.

It is supported by seven huge trees.

Six of the trees define the hexagonal shape of the castle, and there is one tree right in the center of the group of trees running through the castle.

Eve: "That's why my mom decided to buy the house. She said the castle reminds her of the tree house she played in as a child. I saw her childhood tree house in a photo. It was sooo much smaller than this one, of course. I thought it was overkill to buy this house, but now I'm changing my mind. The Secret Castle is the ideal place for our little club, don't you think?"

All agree.

Alice didn't get a chance to see the castle the first time she came to the house, and says: "Absolutely."

Eve: "Shall we go up?"

Girls say "Yes".

When they finish climbing the endless stairs, they all stop on the huge balcony to enjoy the beautiful view.

They are not very interested in the view of the neighborhood, which is very beautiful, but in the wonderful view of the sea a little further on, and the islands.

They all say "Wow!"

Mandy asks a question: "Is it 26 feet tall here?"

Eve says "Yes, eight meters, more exactly."

Eve opens the castle door.

Everyone enters and is immediately amazed.

Eve: "Feel free and explore the castle. I need to get back to the house and take care of a very important matter with my mother. I'll be right back, okay?"

Several of them say "Okay".

Eve quickly returns to the house and tells her mother that she needs to speak with her.

Laura: "Okay. Go ahead."

Eve: "Mom, I want to talk to you because Mark and Alex have a big problem and I think we can help solve it."

Laura: "What kind of problem?"

Eve: "I found out they're emo for the same reason I had to be emo. In fact, I now call them Mandy and Alice."

Laura: "Wow! I get it. And they also know about you, right?"

Eve: "Yes, they do. The problem is that after they opened up to me, they worked up the courage to talk to their fathers, but both threatened to kick them out of the house. Their mothers already knew and accepted them, but their fathers are very conservative."

Laura: "How absurd! How hard it is to change people's outdated minds, isn't it?"

Eve: "Yeah, Mom. I am so lucky to have a super mom like you."

Laura: "And I'm very lucky to have a... two wonderful daughters."