EVEnTS Ch. 03 - United

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve: "What if Mandy and Alice come to live here, Mom? They are already 18 years old. The longer they wait to transition, the more they will suffer."

Laura: "I agree, but they have to let their parents know about it... even if their fathers want to kick them out. Okay?"

Eve: "Okay. I still haven't said anything to Mandy and Alice. I think they will be very happy... And mom, would it be possible to also help them with school fees and with the transition? A funding?"

Laura: "They can count on me. And they don't have to pay. It will be a gift from me."

Laura: "Mom, you are awesome!"

Eve hugs her mother and gives her a peck on the lips.

Eve's mother has something else to say.

Laura: "Eve, my sense of smell is really good and I felt something besides the mint. A smell of cigarettes. You're smoking, aren't you?"

Eve: "Yes, Mom, I am. I started yesterday. I'm sorry."

Laura: "Of course I didn't want that, but you've already turned 18, so now you're the decision maker about your body. I hope you only make good decisions from now on."

Eve: "I'm going to try really hard, Mom. I want you to be proud of me."

Laura: "I'm already proud of you, Eve. One more thing: please don't smoke in front of Helen, okay? You are such an inspiration to her."

Eve: "Okay, Mom. I promise."

Eve is overjoyed and eager to break the good news to Mandy and Alice.

She runs back to the Secret Castle and up the endless stairs.

When Eve enters, all the girls are gathered in the room.

Eve: "I'm back, guys. I took too long?"

They all say "No".

Eve: "I talked to my mom and I have great news for you Mandy and Alice. Do you want to live here at our house?"

All are gaping. Mostly Mandy and Alice, of course.

Mandy asks: "Are you serious?"

Alice: "Are you sure?"

Eve: "Yes, of course I do. It's all arranged with my mother. And she will also give you a gift. She will pay the school fees and the transition."

They all say "Wow!"

Hannah: "Your mom is really awesome."

The other girls agree.

Mandy and Alice hug Eve, and then Cindy and Hannah also join the group hug.

Mandy: "Thanks, Eve! Shall we thank your mother?"

Eve: "Calm down, girls! Going up and down this ladder is very tiring. You can do that when we go back for dinner."

Mandy and Alice say "Okay."

Now that they are isolated in the Secret Castle, they can talk freely about the day's affairs.

Cindy is the first: "Guys, you can relax now. Me and Milla spoke this afternoon. It was a very heartfelt conversation and I discovered that Milla was resentful of me. That's why she posted the photo with that caption. She thought she had been very supportive, but all my attention was on other people. She did it out of jealousy. After the conversation, I think that now we are real friends. I believe that from now on things will be easier for us."

Hannah asks, "Did you use your irresistible charm on her too?"

Cindy: "You've got me in a tight spot now, Hannah. I think we'd better go back in time, starting with you explaining to Mandy and Alice what you discovered about the school, don't you?"

Hannah agrees, and says, "Yeah. I think we need to do this."

Hannah then tells Mandy and Alice the story about the principal and the Tgirls at school.

Mandy and Alice react: "Wow!"

Mandy and Alice say this over and over as Hannah tells them everything.

They are very surprised, as expected.

Especially when Hannah says she's a Tgirl.

Mandy and Alice are stunned: "Unbelievable!"

Cindy, then, tells how her meeting with Milla was, and provokes another reaction of surprise.

All the girls say "Wow!"

Eve then says, "Now it's explained why you had to buy more cigarettes."

Alice asks: "So you think we can trust Milla?"

Cindy: "I believe so."

In perfect timing, Eve looks at her smartphone and sees there's a new message.

Eve: "Guys, you need to see this. There's a message about a new article in the school's newspaper: 'Why is learning so hard?' The article is from Milla! Let's read?"

At the top of the article is the same photo as before, but the caption is different: 'United for a better world.'

When the girls read the article, they get emotional.

Milla is really sorry for what she did.

In one of the excerpts, Milla says: "We see many things strangely and we don't bother to understand. We see the differences, but we don't see the similarities. We are only on the surface of appearance instead of diving into people's souls. These people in the photo have a lot to teach us. Will we finally be able to understand?"

Cindy: "Wow! This is beautiful."

All agree.

Now they have confirmation that they can count on Milla as an ally.

They continue to discuss the matter for a while longer, until Eve receives a message from her mother.

Dinner is ready.

They descend the endless steps of the stair and head for the house.

As soon as they enter the kitchen, Mandy and Alice head straight for Laura.

Mandy speaks first: "Thanks Miss Laura! That was a big surprise for me. A great surprise. I don't know if I will ever be able to repay such generosity, but I will try very hard."

Alice then says, "I'm going to try really hard too. Thank you very much, Miss Laura!"

Laura: "Please just call me Laura, okay? And that goes for all of you. Come here and give me a hug."

Mandy and Alice give Laura a warm hug, and then Eve, Cindy, Hannah, and also Helen, come over and give Laura a big group hug.

After the hug, Laura asks a question: "Did you like the Secret Castle?"

Hannah is the one who answers: "Yes! It's wonderful!"

All the girls agree.

What was supposed to be dinner with Eve's friends turns into an all-girls dinner.

Laura notices this as they're about to have dinner, and raises her glass of strawberry juice: "Cheers to the strength of the girls!"

They all toast visibly happy.

Everyone enjoys this special dinner.

After dinner, the girls prepare to return to the Secret Castle.

Eve: "It's sleepover time."

Helen watches the girls cluster together.

She doesn't say anything, but she's clearly dissatisfied.

The group of friends heads back to the castle.

After climbing the stairs to the Secret Castle, they stop and sit on the balcony.

Eve picks up her pack of Eve menthol, extracts a cigarette, and takes the pack to Cindy and Hannah.

Each of them takes out a cigarette.

Eve then lights the lighter, and they all lean over to light their cigarettes at the same time.

They all sensually inhale and exhale, making Mandy and Alice aroused.

Hannah reminds everyone that Cindy has already cleared up what happened this afternoon, but there are still two people who owe an explanation.

Hannah: "Cindy already told what happened to her. It remains for you, Mandy... or Eve, to say who is the actress you talked about."

Eve: "Can I tell, 'Mandy'?"

Mandy laughs and Eve starts laughing too.

Hannah is very curious: "Tell me, Eve."

Eve: "Okay, Hannah."

Rather than just saying the name, Eve explains how it all came about: "When I met Mark, I got to see more than a boy with an androgynous appearance. I noticed an incredible resemblance between him and an actress. When I put my platinum blonde wig on Mark, I was immediately reminded of a scene in which this actress appeared as platinum blonde, and I had confirmation that Mark was a perfect doppelganger of this actress. Mandy was the ideal name for her. Understand?"

Hannah: "Oh! Now yes. But where has this actress Mandy ever appeared?"

Eve now knows she wasn't clear enough: "So you've never seen Mandy's movies and videos?"

Cindy and Hannah say "No."

Eve explains it better: "After Mandy and Alice tried on my emo clothes we were more intimate, so I asked what kind of porn movies they'd seen. They told me that they saw movies of straight couples and also of two girls together. When I suggested that Mark be Mandy, she said she liked the suggestion because it's the name of someone she really likes. I soon understood. Mandy had seen other types of movies before, but she still wasn't sure to confess. This Mandy that she and I like is a trans porn actress."

Hannah: "Oh! So you two like to watch movies with Tgirls?"

Eve: "I love it!"

Mandy confesses: "Me too."

Eve realizes that the conversation has shifted.

This is a good time to start a little party.

The girls' party.

She waits a while until everyone is done smoking, and invites her friends in: "Shall we go inside?"

The girls accept.

As the girls settle into the two armchairs and the sofa, Eve goes to a closet and takes out a box with her name on it.

Deep down in the box is what Eve is looking for. A flash drive.

Eve: "I found it!"

Eve takes the flash drive, walks over to the gigantic TV monitor mounted on the wall, plugs the flash drive into the TV, and turns it on.

Eve: "Do you want to see what Mandy in the movies looks like?"

All are curious: "YES!"

Eve uses the remote to turn on the TV, selects the flash drive as the source, selects the 'Mandy' file folder, and the first video on the list.

Eve then tells the virtual assistant to turn off the light in the room and darken the glass in the windows.

Eve makes her way over to the couch, and sits between Cindy and Hannah.

As the first video starts, Eve makes a note: "A lot of Mandy's videos are kind of old, so the image quality is a lot lower than the current videos, but the scenes are worth it."

The Mandy in this video is the one Eve described: with platinum hair.

Cindy: "She's really beautiful."

Alice and Hannah agree.

In this scene, Mandy is with a cis girl.

Eve has something to say before the 'action' begins in the video: "Mandy's videos made me feel free. I read that Mandy married a cis girl, and that relationship started after her transition. Thanks to Mandy, I understood that I could be a Tgirl and like girls."

Everyone is impressed: "Wow!"

Not even Mandy (Mark) knew about it.

Even though she wants to enjoy the videos with her friends, Eve knows she has something important to do to make the night even better: "I need to go to the house again. Do you want to continue watching the videos? I'll be right back."

The girls say "Yes."

Eve gets up and leaves.

She heads to the house, enters the living room, climbs the stairs, and heads to her suite.

Eve selects sexy outfits for Mandy and Alice, grabs the makeup box, and finally, two wigs.

Eve decides to give Mandy the same platinum blonde wig as before, but wants to change Alice's look: a black wig so she can stand out from the group that already has three blondes, plus one redhead.

Eve is leaving her suite, but remembers more, and enters again.

Missing toys and lube.

When Eve returns to the Secret Castle, the first video is already in the hottest moments.

Everyone in the room is staring at the screen, visibly excited.

Eve enters quietly and locks the door.

She goes to Mandy's armchair, takes the amazing doppelganger's hand, and leads her to the castle's master suite.

They pass behind the couch and no one notices that Eve has returned, nor does anyone notice that she and Mandy are heading to the suite.

Mandy is very excited to be herself again.

Eve helps Mandy change, performs her makeup and wig magic, and asks Mandy to wait in the suite.

Eve discreetly returns to the room and does the same with Alice.

Again, Cindy and Hannah don't even notice, as they are now watching the second video cuddled up and cuddling.

This time, the scene is of Mandy with another Tgirl.

Alice is ready when the second scene is almost over.

Eve seizes the opportunity.

She enters the room as soon as the scene is over and pauses the next video as soon as it begins: "Do you want to see Alice and 'our' Mandy transformed?"

Cindy and Hannah look around, not finding their friends, and say "Yes."

Eve: "Come out, Mandy and Alice!"

Mandy appears, followed by Alice.

Cindy and Hannah are impressed: "Wow!"

Cindy praises: "You are so beautiful!"

Hannah agrees: "Spectacular!"

Cindy has something to say to Eve too: "Great job, Eve. Now I understand why you chose the name Mandy. 'Our Mandy' is really very similar to the actress. The resemblance is amazing!"

Eve feels it's time to take the partying to the next level: "Mandy, would you like to try a little pussy like Mandy in the video did?"

Mandy: "Yes, Eve. I would love!"

Eve: "Then taste Cindy's delicious pussy. And you, Alice, want to suck Hannah?"

Alice: "Yeees!"

Mandy and Alice follow 'Director' Eve's lead, and spring into action in this homemade porn.

Mandy and Alice remove Cindy and Hannah's panties at the same time.

Mandy attacks Cindy's pussy with her mouth, and Alice starts stroking Hannah's cock using both of her hands.

Eve then presses the button on the remote for the next video to start.

This time, Mandy appears with a cis girl and a Tgirl.

'Our Mandy' must have already watched the video, but Alice unfortunately won't be able to see it, as Cindy and Hannah are the ones facing the screen.

Eve: "Are you enjoying watching the video while getting blown, girls?"

Cindy and Hannah respond "YES!"

Cindy mentors Mandy, and she quickly learns how to suck a pussy well.

In Alice's case, she already knows very well what to do.

Alice now begins to pleasure Hannah's penis and anus.

Cindy and Hannah groan: "Oooh..."

Once again, Eve is very understanding.

She just watches this big moment when cheerleaders and emos seal their union.

She is also enjoying watching this highly erotic scene.

After a few minutes, Eve decides to help a little.

She approaches from behind the couch and starts removing Cindy's clothes.

After exposing her friend's beautiful breasts, she walks over to Hannah and repeats the process.

Eve decides to hang around right there, between Cindy and Hannah, caressing their breasts, and kissing them alternately.

Eve then decides to get naked like her friends.

She wants to put a new idea into action.

Eve grabs the lube and goes to Mandy.

More exactly behind Mandy.

Eve then removes her friend's panties.

With the way open, Eve lubricates Mandy's ass and inserts one, then two, then three fingers inside her friend.

Eve's cock is already very hard thanks to the stimulation of the wonderful scene: "Are you ready, Mandy?"

Mandy: "Yes, Eve!"

Eve masturbates a little to spread the lube well over her cock.

She asks Mandy to lift her ass, and is promptly complied.

Eve then slowly inserts her cock inside Mandy's ass.

Mandy stops sucking Cindy for a moment: "Oooh! What a delight, Eve!"

Eve understands that Mandy is already pretty relaxed, so she makes her cock disappear inside her friend.

Mandy is so happy to be able to feel Eve's penis again: "Oooh! ..."

Eve then reveals what her plan is: "Mandy, since you're losing your virginity to cis girls, I want it to be spectacular, like my first time. I want you to fuck Cindy while I fuck you. Okay, girls?"

Mandy and Cindy say "YES!"

Eve then helps Mandy up a little, without letting her cock come out of the platinum blonde.

Cindy slides her body closer to the edge of the couch, and then Mandy lowers her body over Cindy's body, looking for the best position for penetration.

All ready.

Mandy begins to feel the pleasure of entering a wet pussy for the first time: "Wow! How wonderful, Cindy! Your little pussy is so hot..."

Hannah is very excited with Alice's hand and mouth on her cock, and three fingers of Alice's other hand inside her ass, but she is also excited seeing her other friends in a wonderful thresome.

In addition, Hannah has one more source of excitement: the porn video.

Cindy also sees the Mandy from the video, as well as watching 'our Mandy' in action.

They really look alike, and Cindy imagines herself acting in a porn movie, being fucked by Mandy.

This is too much for her: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Cindy has powerful, lasting spasms.

Cindy's scandalous orgasm makes Mandy very excited.

Mandy feels a lot of pleasure penetrating Cindy's pussy and, of course, she loves the feel of Eve's cock inside her ass.

Mandy can't take it anymore: "Can I come inside you, Cindy?"

Cindy is starting to recover, and manages to reply: "Yeees!"

Mandy accelerates the movement and comes for the first time inside a pussy: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve was holding back so her friends could climax, but now she can go ahead.

Eve accelerates the in and out movement of her cock, and comes inside Mandy: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Seeing her friends cum, Alice asks Hannah if she wants to be fucked too.

Hannah: "Yes please Alice!"

As Eve, Mandy and Cindy unhook and begin kissing, Alice prepares to feel Hannah's ass.

Hannah is lying across from Alice on the end of the couch.

Alice lubricates Hannah's ass a little more and also lubricates her own penis, which is already erect.

Alice's cock is very excited with the erotic scenes in the room and in the video.

When Alice's cock starts to enter Hannah, the red-haired girl makes it easy for her: "Go for it, Alice. I'm already feeling pretty relaxed. Your member is just the right size to go inside without causing any pain at first. Just pleasure."

Alice then goes deep inside Hannah's ass, who starts moaning, "Oooh! What a delicious cock, Alice! Fuck me, please!"

Alice delights in Hannah's ass: "I can't believe it! I'm screwing the most wonderful redhead in the world."

Hannah: "I'm your redhead now, Alice. Fuck me, please!"

As Alice fucks Hannah, there is another video of Mandy on TV.

This time the actress Mandy is a psychologist attending to a patient.

The boy has a somewhat androgynous appearance.

His face is delicate and girly, and he is quite thin.

Hannah sees the scene and imagines that Alice is in the video.

In the scene, the boy is sucking Mandy, just like Alice sucked her.

The video is helping Hannah get even more turned on.

Hannah's cock is very hard.

Now recovered, Cindy decides to help her friend.

She goes to Hannah and puts her mouth on her friend's penis.

Hannah: "Oooh! I'll never get tired of your little mouth, Cindy. It's fantastic!"

Now it's a matter of seconds, not minutes.

How long will Hannah be able to bear the torture?

About 20 seconds later, the answer comes: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Hannah is gushing like a fountain into Cindy's mouth, and she only swallows part of it.

With the redhead coming deliciously, Alice begs: "Can I cum, Hannah?"

Hannah says "Yes."

Alice accelerates the movement and comes almost immediately: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Meanwhile, Cindy gets closer to Hannah's face and kisses her, returning much of the semen, and starts masturbating Hannah so the torture continues.

Hannah fantasizes, imagining that Alice is coming so much that her body is now all filled with her sperm.

Even the mouth.

This prolongs her spasms.

Alice also has incredible spasms.

Both take time to stop shaking, but finally the lust gives way to relaxation.

With all the friends relaxed, Hannah asks Eve a question: "Can we smoke in here, Eve? If not, we'll have to get dressed to go out onto the balcony."

Eve responds: "Okay."

Eve commands the virtual assistant to open all the windows high up on the walls of the entire castle.

These windows go almost to the ceiling and allow for excellent ventilation.

The three smoking friends take their cigarettes, put them between their lips, and Eve uses her lighter to light first Hannah's cigarette, then Cindy's, then hers.

As usual, they inhale and exhale in an excruciatingly sensual way.

They soon realize that they are making Mandy and Alice very excited.