EVEnTS Ch. 04 - BeTS

Story Info
Eve's idea to transform girls.
6.6k words
4.65
2.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS - Ch. 04 - BeTS

Eve's idea to transform girls.

By Vicki5335 (2022)

2TS+W -> 3TS+2CD+W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: Smoking fetish in most chapters. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

The day is sunny, confirming the weather forecast.

Eve's mother didn't ask the girls for breakfast, figuring they would probably wake up later.

The girls, though, had already agreed that they would take advantage of the morning to enjoy the pool.

They enter the kitchen, surprising Laura: "Girls! I didn't expect to see you so soon. Good Morning! Did you sleep well?"

They all confirm that they did, and Cindy adds: "It takes me a while to fall asleep in places I don't know, but yesterday was different. I slept like a rock."

Laura: "Good! Perhaps the castle, in addition to being secret, is magical."

Laughs.

All agree.

Eve's mother calls Helen over for breakfast together.

Now the girls are more familiar.

It looks like a big family.

Girls only.

After breakfast, Eve takes the girls to her suite to pick out bikinis.

Mandy and Alice will also be able to wear bikinis, as Eve still has some from when her breasts were very small.

Helen goes to her suite, puts on her bikini, and then heads to Eve's suite with some more of her own bikinis.

Eve's friends will have several options.

Girls try on bikinis and end up choosing their favorites.

They all look sensational.

Perhaps the most amazing thing is that several of them have a penis hidden between their legs.

They manage to hide this secret very well!

Led by Eve, all the girls leave the suite to go to the pool.

What we see next is a parade of girls that could be mistaken for the biggest beauty pageant in the world.

When they arrive at the pool, the idea is not to sunbathe.

The girls want to explore the gigantic pool.

There is a large side garden, rocks from which waterfalls descend, and a big slide.

There is also a large cave under the rocks.

The girls plan to explore the grotto once they enter the water.

Before that, they cross a bridge and arrive at the island in the middle of the pool.

It is an island with sand and three palm trees.

The island is perfect for sunbathing, or relaxing in one of the three hammocks in the shade of palm trees.

There is a large hot tub where all the girls can get in at the same time.

There is also a fast river, with powerful jets of water directing the flow of water through the pool in a counterclockwise direction.

Who enters the pool with a float, moves in an almost circular path throughout the pool without making any effort.

Eve invites: "Do you want to get in the water and experience the fast river?"

All agree.

None of her friends expected a meeting to discuss a very serious matter to turn into a resort vacation.

What a fantastic surprise!

The girls have a lot of fun. Eve and Helen are also happy to have their first pool party.

Their relatives have already come, but this is the first real party.

By the way, there won't even be a traditional lunch today.

Laura also appears in a bikini, bringing food and drinks to the sunken bar and barbecue area, which even appears to be inside the pool.

Those who are at the pool can sit on a stool facing the sunken area, and be served with food and drink.

Hannah praises Laura: "Now we have sisters Eve, Helen, and Laura reunited. Who was born first?"

Laura: "Thanks for the exaggeration, Hannah. You are such a sweet girl!"

Cindy: "Hannah was just a little over the top."

The girls have a lot of fun, but not for as long as they would like.

While they were enjoying the day at the pool, Laura receives a call and, by her reaction, the news is not good.

Laura walks away with her smartphone, and after a few minutes, she returns with some really bad news for Eve and Helen: "Girls, I don't even know how to tell about the news. Your grandfather was returning from a trip, as you know, but there was a problem. The small plane he was on crashed. I'm very sorry. I am devastated. It's hard to believe."

Everyone sees the tears starting to fall.

First Laura's tears, then Eve and Helen's.

All the friends mourn and try to comfort Laura, Eve, and Helen.

They first hug Eve and Helen, who are with them at the pool, and then leave to hug Laura.

All offer their solidarity and help, but now it's time for the family to resolve the issues related to the death.

Laura offers the girls a ride, but they decline.

If they can't help, at least they won't get in the way.

***

Back to school on Monday is hard for Eve, as expected.

She is still very sad about the loss of her grandfather.

The disaster was widely reported, but schoolmates were unaware that Eve was the granddaughter of the well-known businessman.

That is, until Principal Kate published a condolence note in the school newspaper expressing solidarity with Eve.

When Eve enters the school, the looks and words are affectionate and supportive.

The biggest support, of course, comes from her friends.

When they meet, they soon give an affectionate collective hug, with Eve at the center.

A little later, Milla approaches and also gives Eve a big hug.

What appears to be just an act of solidarity soon starts to look like something else to Eve.

Cindy talks to Eve and invites her into the woods after their last class.

Cindy warns that Milla will also be there to 'talk'.

Milla, however, is unaware that Cindy will be bringing a special guest.

Milla imagines that she and Cindy will continue their 'activities' where they left off.

Eve has a rough day, having a little trouble concentrating in class, but the support she's getting is really comforting.

It's been a torturous day for Eve, but the last class of the day is finally over.

When Eve leaves the room, Cindy is already waiting for her: "Shall we?"

Eve: "Oh yeah... Let's go."

They walk side by side into the woods.

Cindy knows where to find Milla, so she starts to guide Eve: "This way, Eve."

Eve follows.

As they approach the location, Eve and Cindy see that Milla is already there.

Milla is disappointed, but tries to hide it: "Hi Cindy. Hi Eve. Cindy didn't tell me you were coming too. Glad you came."

Cindy: "I invited Eve because she would like to talk to you too, Milla."

Milla is smoking one of the Eve's she got from Cindy.

Eve: "Hi Milla. I wanted to thank you for the article. It was very touching. You write very well. I see you smoke too."

Milla says awkwardly: "Yeah, I started smoking last week."

Eve: "It's okay, Milla."

She and Cindy then take their packs of Eve, their lighters, put their cigarettes between their lips, and light them up.

Milla feels safer: "Ah! You smoke too."

Eve: "Yes, Milla. I also started smoking last week."

Milla is curious: "Was it Cindy who taught you to smoke?"

Eve: "More or less."

Milla is intrigued by the answer.

Eve changes the subject: "In addition to thanking you for the article, I would also like to say that you are not alone."

Milla: "Thank you!"

Eve: "It's not just Cindy who likes you. I want to know you better."

Milla is surprised but also excited to hear Eve.

Milla thinks: "Is it really what I'm imagining? Did Cindy bring Eve to have a 'party'?"

Cindy makes everything clear to Milla: "Eve knows all about you, Milla."

Eve: "I'm going to show you how much I like you, Milla."

Eve does a sensual strip tease again, slowly removing her clothes.

This mood is accentuated by Eve's sensuality as she smokes.

Cindy decides to do a strip tease too.

She knows this can help ensure a hard cock pops out at the end of Eve's strip tease.

Milla can't believe this is happening.

The two most spectacular girls in school are putting on a show just for her: "Wow!"

Milla's cock is already very hard, so she takes off her clothes and frees her member.

Eve praises: "What a beautiful body you have, Milla! And what a wonderful cock!"

After exposing her gorgeous breasts, Eve arrives at the moment of the big reveal: "Do you want me to take my panties off, Milla?"

Milla: "Yes, please, Eve!"

Eve repeats the panty movement she did earlier, keeping her legs together.

Eve: "Did you like it?"

Milla: "Yes!"

Eve points to where their legs meet: "And this?"

Eve spreads her legs and her very hard cock takes a big leap.

Milla: "Wow! You too? Impossible!"

Eve: "Like I said, you're not alone, Milla. Do you want to check if it is for real?"

Milla: "Yes!"

Milla wastes no time.

She reaches down and puts Eve's cock in her mouth.

Eve takes a last drag on her cigarette, and starts to moan as she exhales, "Oooh! ..."

Cindy doesn't stand still.

She bends down behind Milla, wets her middle finger, and starts inserting it into the future journalist's ass.

Milla is really enjoying it: "Oooh! ..."

Eve has a question for Milla: "Are you a virgin, Milla? I mean, have you ever done anything but get blown by Cindy?"

Milla stops sucking to reply, "Yes, Eve, I am a virgin."

Eve: "So we need to get her a special gift, don't we, Cindy?"

Cindy: "Absolutely. Milla, you are going to lose your virginity in a very special way. You're going to fuck me, and Eve is going to fuck you, okay?"

Milla is very excited: "Yes! I really want to lose my virginity with both of you!"

Milla then goes back to sucking Eve's penis, which is very hard.

Cindy puts two, and then three fingers inside Milla's ass, and stretches it out wide.

She sees that Milla's cock is very hard.

Cindy: "I think you're ready, Milla. Do you want to try?"

Milla: "Yes!"

As what is available to them are trees, Cindy places her hands on the trunk of the nearest tree, lifts her booty, and calls out to Milla: "Come on, Milla, please. Enter my tight little pussy."

Milla immediately answers Cindy's call.

She positions herself, takes a look to see where the right hole is, and enters Cindy.

Milla really likes the feeling: "Wow! Your little pussy is so much hotter than in my dreams, Cindy."

Milla then starts a slow back and forth: "How delicious, Cindy!"

Eve positions herself behind Milla and offers some tips: "You need to get your ass muscles relaxed so it doesn't hurt, Milla. When I push my penis, you must force to expel the air that is inside your ass. If you don't, my penis will be like a piston compressing air and causing pain. I'll put it in slowly, Milla. If it hurts, let me know. You got it?"

Milla says yes.

Milla stops moving, keeping her cock inside Cindy, and waits for Eve.

The beautiful head of Eve's cock enters easily, without Milla signaling pain, so Eve continues, shoving more and more of her cock inside Milla's ass.

Milla reacts very well: "Oooh! How hot your cock is, Eve! You are 100% hot."

Eve now knows she can start going and coming without a problem.

After doing this a few times, Eve gives an instruction: "Milla, now it's up to you. You are in charge. You pull away from Cindy and my cock goes deep inside. You go deep inside Cindy, and my cock is left with just the little head inside. You understood?"

Milla: "Yeah, I get it, Eve."

Milla then starts running the party.

Not for long.

Her excitement is so great that she soon climaxes: "I need to cum, Cindy..."

Cindy: "Then cum inside me, my love! I want all your milk."

Milla: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Milla stops moving, but Eve replaces her, speeding up her movement more and more to help Milla cum as good as possible.

Milla's spasms are very intense.

When Milla starts to settle down, Eve is ready to cum: "Can I cum too?"

Milla: "Please, my love! I want your milk."

Eve is overjoyed with the response: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Milla gets what she asked for.

Eve fills the gorgeous brunette's ass with her milk... more than ten spurts.

When Eve calms down, she has something to say: "You were really horny, Milla. You came so fast! Over time, you will be able to hold on a little longer. Now you need to taste Cindy's pussy. I bet she'll enjoy cumming in your mouth, and returning the cum you left inside her."

Cindy supports her back against the tree, and spreads her legs, inviting Milla.

Cindy: "Please come and taste me, Milla."

Milla attacks Cindy's pussy, but suffers from her inexperience.

Gradually, with Cindy's instructions, she starts to do everything right.

Cindy: "That's right, Milla, just like that. It's getting really delicious."

Eve tries to help: "Now stick two little fingers in Cindy's pussy and shake it real good, Milla."

Cindy: "Oooh! Just like that! Keep going!"

Eve helps even more.

She caresses Cindy's breasts and gives her friend a pornographic kiss.

That extra help makes Cindy come to her orgasm: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Cindy spasms violently.

Milla keeps her mouth glued to Cindy's clit and her fingers move inside Cindy's pussy.

Milla then discovers that she can prolong a girl's pleasure by doing so.

Cindy cums more.

Eve gives Cindy another pornographic kiss.

Cindy continues to cum... until she is exhausted: "Please stop, Milla. I can't take it anymore."

Milla stops, and Eve gives Cindy another wonderful kiss.

After the kiss, Cindy starts to calm down: "Wow! That's delicious! Thank you, Milla. Thank you, Eve! I love you."

After their orgasms, the three of them clean up as best they can.

Fortunately, Cindy has baby wipes, and they all have tissues.

They then sit back against the tree to relax, kiss, and have another cigarette before they leave.

***

On the following days of the week, and the following week, the mood at school seems to be different.

The mood is changing for the better.

Being emo is now cool.

Several boys and girls at school are adopting the emo style.

Maybe some boys think that, being emo, they can attract the attention of the prettiest girls in school.

Maybe some want to be part of a group that has a high image.

Maybe some are not afraid to be different anymore...

Not only the other students at school are changing.

Eve is also changing.

Not in her way of being and acting, but in her life goals.

An idea has been making Eve's head work tirelessly since she met Cindy and Hannah.

When Eve saw Cindy and Hannah in the locker room, she first thought Hannah was penetrating Cindy with a strap-on, but soon realized it couldn't be a strap-on as there was no visible strap.

Eve researched the web, and found that there's even a strapless device, a strapless dildo.

The girl who uses it inserts a dildo into her vagina.

This dildo has an elongated shape, and at the other end is a rubber penis, and the strapless should be tight enough for the girl to penetrate someone.

The problem is that this device is not as well positioned as it should.

The girls in the videos always wear ripped tights to keep the strapless in place.

It is the pantyhose that prevents the device from leaving the vagina of the girl who is penetrating someone.

Eve's idea goes beyond what already exists.

She'd like to create a device that doesn't need the pantyhose to make sure everything stays in place, and that also gives pleasure to the girl who's wearing it.

The solution found by Eve is to use not only the cunt, but also the anus, to keep the device in place.

Other than that, she wants the penis to be very realistic.

Eve wants cis girls to imagine they are Tgirls, and to cum penetrating their partners.

Eve wants the strapless to be lighter and more anatomical.

Eve wants it to have a vibrator and, if possible, a clit stimulator.

Eve also imagines a 'scrotum' to store a lubricant that would be used not only to lubricate, but also to simulate semen.

There would be a small device to propel the lube as if it were the sperm coming out in the ejaculate.

From what Eve researched, maybe the base of support for this whole apparatus has to be carbon fiber, which is still a very expensive material.

Eve moves from idea to practice.

Eve uses her wonderful member as a model for the device's cock.

Eve asks Cindy to help her, as she's the girl in her circle who has a delicious cunt.

Just over two weeks after first meeting Cindy and Hannah, and after a few days of very intense work, Eve now has some molds, and she knows what to do next: talk to her mother.

Eve: "Mom, can we talk?"

Laura: "Of course, Eve. About what?"

Eve: "I think I had a good idea, and you are the right person to turn that idea into a product, as you now run the company."

Laura: "Wow! We have an inventor in the family! What's the idea, Eve?"

Instead of just starting to explain in words, Eve opens the briefcase she's been carrying, and takes out a mold.

Eve: "That's the product, Mom. Do you know what this is?"

Laura: "It looks like... a sex device. Is that right, Eve?"

Eve: "Yes, Mom, that's right."

Laura: "I didn't expect this, Eve. You know our company makes metal, glass, ceramic, plastic, and rubber household products, right? Pots, plates, forks..."

Eve: "Yes, I know, Mom. The company knows a lot about plastics and rubbers, and a good part of this product must use these materials. I think the product would need to be treated differently. You could create a new brand to make other types of devices."

Laura: "Okay, I'll listen to your idea. Why would that be successful?"

Eve: "Well... from what I've seen, there are strap-ons nowadays, but they don't hold very tight and they are not very realistic. Now there is also the strapless. It is also not very firm and is not as anatomical. The device has a dildo that fits into the vagina, but this is not enough to hold the equipment. Women also need to wear pantyhose to keep everything in place."

Laura: "I understand. It gets pretty heavy, doesn't it?"

Eve: "Yeah! The idea is to make an anatomically correct device, but narrower at the entrance of the vagina and anus, as in this mold. If we make it very light, the muscles at the entrance of the vagina and anus will keep everything in place. I think it will be necessary to research better materials and maybe we will have to use carbon fiber in the base for it to be very light, resistant, and thin, not hurting or hindering movements. I'd like to include a vibrator and a clit stimulator to provide orgasms for the user. It would be a huge differential. Competing strap-ons and strapless provide pleasure for the partners, not for the users. With a very realistic device, cis girls will look like Tgirls. I think it would help a lot on the psychological side. Fantasy is also very important."

Laura: "When did you become a sex expert, Eve?"

12