EVEnTS Ch. 04 - BeTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve: "Mom, I confess I'm not a virgin anymore, but I know all this stuff because I've been reading about sexuality and everything. I know that there are many lesbians, dominators, and that there are also many men who have discovered the pleasure of the A-spot inside the anus, and would like their partners to pleasure them in that way. If both partners feel pleasure using this product, then I think there will be a lot of people wanting to use it."

Laura: "I need to think about it, Eve. Your idea is really good, but maybe it's technically unfeasible. We cannot develop and manufacture carbon fiber components, for example, and this material is very expensive."

Eve: "Oh, I was forgetting. These drawings here are schematics of the device."

Laura is impressed: "The drawings are very good, Eve. Who drew? You didn't ask Helen, did you?"

Eve: "I prefer to exercise my right to remain silent."

Laura: "Eve!"

Eve and Laura laugh.

Now the ball is with Laura.

Looks like she really took an interest in Eve's idea.

We have to wait and see if Eve's mother finds a way to make the product viable.

If successful, this device could even change the lives of many people... and even change the world!

Eve has one more thing to say: "Mom, have you told Principal Kate that Mandy and Alice are going to live here with us?"

Laura: "Not yet, Eve, but I've already made an appointment to talk to her tomorrow."

Eve gives Laura a peck on the lips: "Thanks for everything, Mom!"

***

The next day, promptly at 2:00 pm, Laura arrives at the principal's office.

Kate's assistant assumes that the gorgeous woman who just arrived is the one with the appointment: "You're Eve's mother, is that it?"

Laura answers "Yes."

The assistant goes to Kate's office entrance, opens the door, and asks Laura to come in.

Laura thanks her and enters.

As Laura enters the room, the Principal stands up to greet her, and then asks her to sit down.

Principal Kate asks: "Water, coffee, juice..."

Laura accepts the coffee.

As Kate gets the coffee, she starts the conversation: "Eve is doing great. In a short time, she conquered everyone. It feels like she was born to be a leader."

Laura: "Good to hear that! I was so worried at first... but I reassured myself the day Eve introduced me to the first friends she made at school."

The principal hands Laura the coffee and continues the conversation: "When Eve got close to Mark and Alex, she changed the school... for the better. The two lived in isolation, but Eve taught all the students to accept who is different."

Laura: "We got to the reason for my meeting request. The acceptance of the 'different'."

Kate: "Is there a problem?"

Laura: "It depends. I am so grateful that you accepted Eve into the school and that you kept her full details a secret... but not everyone is as understanding as you are. Eve found out that Mark and Alex want to be Mandy and Alice, but their parents threatened to kick them out of their houses."

Kate: "Oh! That is terrible!"

Laura: "Eve told me and asked if they could live with us. I accepted, of course."

Kate: "Good!"

Laura: "I want to take over the tuition payments until they graduate at the end of the semester. I will also pay for their transition."

Kate is wet-eyed, visibly emotional: "This is going to make all the difference in their lives."

Laura: "I hope so."

Kate decides to be very frank with Laura: "I'll support Mandy and Alice as much as I can, but I'm worried."

Laura: "With their transition, I suppose."

Kate: "Yes. Eve is helping to change the mindset of other students, but I think Mandy and Alice's transition can cause problems with many of the students' parents."

Laura: "I understand."

Kate: "I know they need the female hormones, but can they disguise the breast growth and other transformations until graduation? I think it would be better that way."

Laura: "I agree with you, Kate. I think it would be better to keep it a secret."

Kate feels safe with Laura, and decides to share a big secret: "I know I can trust you, Laura, so I'm going to tell you something that almost no one knows. I understand all their drama very well because I'm trans too."

Laura: "Nooo! Seriously? Not in a million years would I find out. You are gorgeous!"

Kate blushes: "Thanks, Laura. You are the gorgeous one here. If students saw you, they would understand where Eve's beauty came from. Did you know that Eve is considered the most beautiful girl in school?"

Laura: "No, I didn't know that. Eve didn't say anything to me... and I really didn't expect to hear something like that from her."

Kate: "Yes, I understand. I've already realized that Eve is very special... and Eve has a very special mother too."

Now Laura is the one who blushes.

Laura recovers, smiles, and says, "I have to go, Kate, but I'd really like to talk to you more. How about we set up a meeting... to talk? Here is my card."

Kate: "What if I do call?"

Laura: "And it's to call! If I don't call first, of course."

Kate: "Then take my card too. It has my private number."

***

Sunday arrives with the promise of lots of sun and celebration.

Eve again invited her friends to enjoy the pool, resuming what was interrupted by the news of her grandfather's death.

It's a party for Mandy and Alice, who are moving into the house.

Mandy and Alice arrived early and settled into their suites.

Now all five suites in the house are occupied.

Eve and Helen are welcoming incoming girls.

The two sisters are ready for the pool, wearing bikinis that make them even more spectacular.

Hannah is the first to arrive, and Cindy arrives shortly after.

After hugs and kisses, Helen takes Hannah and Cindy to the pool.

Laura, Mandy, and Alice are already in the pool area.

Eve stays in the room waiting for Milla.

She doesn't have to wait long.

Milla, the newcomer to the group of friends, arrives very excited.

Eve welcomes Milla with a hug and a peck on the lips, and takes her to the pool.

When Milla sees the pool, her reaction is the same as the other friends: "Wow! What a spectacular pool. I didn't expect this, Eve. Hey guys!"

Eve introduces Laura and Helen, the only people Milla still doesn't know.

Then follows a long section of kisses and hugs.

Milla was told that Mark and Alex would be at the party, but dressed as girls, and she reacts very well: "Wow! How beautiful you look..."

Eve says their new names: "Now they're Mandy and Alice."

Milla: "Nice to meet you, Mandy and Alice."

After that, Eve's mother advises Milla: "Milla, the locker room is right over there. Did you bring your bikini?"

Milla says "Yes."

Everyone really enjoys their Sunday at the pool.

Every now and then, one or two of them disappear for a few minutes.

The main excuse is that they are getting wrinkled from being in the water too long.

Eve told her friends that she promised her mother she wouldn't smoke in front of Helen, and her friends do the same.

With about an hour to go before the sun goes down, Eve puts into action the plan she's come up with with Mandy, Alice, Cindy, and Hannah.

Eve asks Laura a question: "Mom, the girls want to discuss a very serious matter. There are new students at the school adopting the emo style and we want to make it easier for them to be accepted. Can we use the Secret Castle for a meeting?"

Laura: "Yes, of course you can. This is their business, understand Helen?"

Helen: "Yes, Mom, I get it."

The girls lead Milla to the Enchanted Forest, then point up.

Milla's reaction is the same as the other friends when they see the Secret Castle.

Milla is delighted.

After climbing the endless stairs, they sit on the huge balcony to smoke before the 'meeting'.

As they reach for their long, thin cigarettes, all of Eve's friends think of the girl who brought this wonderful group together.

They then smoke, talk, and enjoy the scenery.

After putting out their cigarettes, they enter the castle.

Eve gets right to the point: "Since we already had a party for Mandy and Alice, now the party is for Milla, the newcomer to our group. Okay folks?"

Girls say "Yes!"

Milla feels welcomed and happy.

Eve guides the group to the Secret Castle's master suite.

Eve then begins to undress, and Cindy follows.

Milla can't believe what she's seeing.

Eve and Cindy are undressing in front of all their friends...: "Wow!"

Eve encourages the other girls: "What are you waiting for?"

They all start to undress.

Milla goes slowly, removing only her bikini top.

Hannah takes advantage of the fact that Milla doesn't know her secret, and gets her legs closed as she takes her bikini panties off: "Do you like what you see, Milla?"

Milla: "Your body is amazing, Hannah. You are absolutely beautiful."

Hannah: "Including this?"

Hannah then spreads her legs, leaving her cock free to fly... and it goes up really high.

Milla: "Wow! Hannah, you have a... It's wonderful!"

The other girls also get naked and show their hard cocks.

Except Cindy, of course.

Milla's cock is hard at the sight of so many beautiful, naked girls, and also by the fact that several of them sport a hard cock like hers.

Milla then frees her cock.

Everyone reacts with a "Wow!"

Alice praises: "What a delicate and beautiful penis you have, Milla!"

The other girls agree.

Eve then guides the action: "Today is the day we are welcoming Milla into the group, so let's try to give her as much pleasure as possible. I'm going to enlarge Milla's ass. How about you give that delicious blowjob of yours, Alice? Mandy could take care of one breast, Hannah the other. Cindy could handle the kissing. What about?"

All agree.

Eve leads Milla to the bed and the future journalist lies down.

Eve wastes no time, smearing lube on her fingers.

By inserting a well-oiled finger inside Milla, Eve confirms her earlier impression.

Milla's ass is very receptive and, after a short time, Eve manages to insert the second and third fingers very easily.

It gives her an idea.

Eve tries to stick her fourth finger in.

Milla moans deliciously.

A little later, Eve does what she never imagined doing.

She sticks her right hand inside Milla's ass.

Milla moans even more deliciously.

Eve then begins to penetrate Milla with her arm.

Milla is still moaning and her penis is very hard.

All the girls are impressed and very excited seeing this scene.

Eve then decides to move on to the next phase: "Milla, I saw that your ass is very elastic. Do you want to try to get two of us inside you?"

Milla: "Yes! That would be great!"

Eve knows that all her friends would like to volunteer, so she acts fast: "Hannah is going to lie down and you are going to fit on her cock, and then you are going to be almost lying down, but with your back to her, okay?"

Milla says yes.

Eve: "When you're really relaxed, I'll come in facing you. It's all right?"

Milla agrees again.

Eve: "Alice will suck your cock. Mandy will take care of your breasts. Cindy will take care of your mouth. It's all right?"

The girls agree, but Eve knows that Mandy and Alice would like to be in Hannah's place... or in her place.

Hannah lies down quickly, and Milla positions herself over her friend's body, facing away from her.

After an extra dose of lube, Milla inserts Hannah's cock into her asshole... and slowly descends until the cock is deep inside.

Milla does all this without her own penis losing its rigidity.

Eve's cock is already very hard, and she masturbates watching Milla starting to move up and down on Hannah's cock.

Alice, for now, is unable to suck Milla's cock, so she starts masturbating the newcomer.

Mandy starts caressing Milla's nipples, which are already very hard.

Cindy gives her first kisses to this friend who loves her.

Eve: "What a beautiful scene, girls!"

Eve feels like she can go ahead: "Milla, lean over Hannah's body. Now it's my turn to enter you. If it hurts, let me know."

After well lubricating her cock, Eve pushes it into the entrance to Milla's anus... which opens, inviting Eve inside.

Eve slides her cock with no sign of pain from Milla.

Milla: "Oooh! Delicious! I want you deep inside me, Eve!"

Eve's cock gets even harder, as does Hannah's.

It's like Eve and Hannah are doing a frottage, jerking their cocks together, but it feels so much better.

Milla's ass massages their well-lubricated cocks.

Milla does most of the in and out movements, but Eve also moves her cock a little inside Milla, adding to their pleasure.

With Milla almost lying on top of Hannah, Alice is finally able to suck her friend's penis, adapting to Milla's up and down movement.

Milla is feeling a lot of pleasure, with stimulation in various parts of her body.

Mila feels that her whole body is an instrument of pleasure.

Well... With more girls, maybe Milla's feet would also be a target... The neck... Behind the ears...

Milla can't take it anymore: "Can I come in your mouth, Alice?"

Alice says yes.

Milla then cums: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Milla pours her semen into Alice's mouth.

A powerful jet... and another... and another one a little smaller...

Milla starts having incredible spasms as she continues to stuff Alice's mouth.

Alice then starts to swallow so she can receive more.

With Milla coming deliciously, Eve and Hannah are ready to cum.

Hannah asks, "Can I cum inside you, Milla?

Eve: "Can I too?"

Milla manages to say "Yeees!"

Eve and Hannah cum almost together: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve and Hannah's orgasm is fantastic.

If one of them could already fill Milla's ass with sperm, imagine the two girls together!

Eve and Hannah are frozen for a moment, and then they have delicious spasms of pleasure.

Eve's spasms make her cock move involuntarily inside Milla, prolonging the three girls' pleasure.

Finally the members of the three girls start to calm down.

They then undo the 'sandwich'.

Knowing that Milla is very receptive, Eve has a new idea.

Eve: "Do you want to have Mandy and Alice inside you too, Milla?"

Milla thinks she can take more: "Yes, you can come, Mandy and Alice!"

Now it's Alice who lies down, waiting for Milla's ass.

Mandy eagerly awaits her turn to penetrate Milla.

After seeing their friends in action, Mandy and Alice are able to reproduce the scene more quickly.

As Milla's ass is so relaxed, enlarged, and flooded, the task becomes easier.

Milla has already come, so now she tries to pleasure Mandy and Alice.

Eve, in turn, thinks of Cindy's pleasure: "Milla, can you suck Cindy's pussy?"

Milla is very collaborative: "Yes! Come here, my love!"

Cindy stands over Milla's body, and offers her little pussy to her friend's mouth.

Eve masturbates watching the scene and realizes that her penis is already recovered and reacts very well to this wonderful scene.

She asks Cindy to lean forward, resting her hands on the back of the bed.

Eve then squeezes herself between Cindy and Mandy to penetrate Cindy's ass.

First, of course, she greases Cindy's ass and widens it.

After using three fingers, Eve asks, "Are you relaxed, Cindy?"

Cindy: "I am. You can come, Eve."

Eve then, little by little, invades Cindy's ass.

Meanwhile, Hannah sits back and relaxes contentedly.

Mandy and Alice are enjoying the same fantastic experience that Eve and Hannah had before.

Their members caress each other and are also caressed by Milla's ass.

This time, Milla doesn't move so much.

Mandy is doing it.

Milla needs to focus on Cindy's pussy.

Cindy gets very excited being sucked and fucked at the same time... and she comes: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve was already aroused enough, and quickens her movements.

Eve says, "I'm going to cum too... Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

With the sight and sound of their friends coming, Mandy and Alice also reach their limit.

Mandy and Alice ask Milla if they can cum in her ass too.

Milla: "Yes! Cum inside me!"

Mandy -> Alice: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

When Mandy and Alice got into Milla's ass, there was already a lot of sperm oozing out.

Now there is a mighty river.

All but Milla are having incredible spasms.

Milla has had her moment, of course, but her cock is hard, begging for more action.

Eve notices this too.

With Mandy and Alice relaxed and softening inside Milla, Eve now wants to know if Milla can do Cindy one more favor.

Eve: "Milla, do you want to fuck Cindy's pussy?"

Milla: "Yes, I want to!"

Mandy detaches herself from Milla, and then Milla detaches herself from Alice.

Now Cindy is the one who lies down and waits for Milla.

Not for long.

Milla's cock is very hard, and she wastes no time in positioning herself and entering Cindy's wet pussy.

The other girls now pay attention to Cindy.

Hannah licks Cindy's clit.

Mandy and Alice place their mouths on their friend's breasts.

Eve glues her mouth to Cindy's delicious mouth.

As Cindy was already warm, she soon starts to moan, showing that she is very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Milla feels that she doesn't have to wait for Cindy's arousal, and accelerates penetration, dedicating herself to her own orgasm.

Before long, Cindy reaches another orgasm... as does Milla: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

They come almost perfectly in sync.

Mandy and Alice stop licking and sucking Cindy's breasts, and Hannah lets Cindy's clit rest.

Eve, however, continues kissing Cindy, who is still having some spasms.

Milla finally settles down.

Her cock is already softening and she withdraws from Cindy's very wet pussy.

Milla: "What a delight! Your little pussy is heaven, Cindy!"

What a wonderful Sunday!

This is a day to be remembered forever.

The sun already set and the girls will now have dinner before they each go their own way.

Before that, they smoke an after sex cigarette, and take a good shower, of course.

***

Next: EVEnTS - Ch. 05 - Webcam Girls [Eve and two webcam girls.]

12