EVEnTS Ch. 06 - TOgetHER...

Story Info
Eve's idea to save endangered Tgirls.
10.5k words
4.89
1.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVENTS 06 - TOgetHER...

Eve's idea to save endangered Tgirls.

By Vicki5335 (2022)

TS+CD+W -> 2TS -> 3TS+2W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... almost no man. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

Eve uses the rest of the weekend to think about the NGO that could shelter Tgirls from Ukraine, as this issue is so urgent.

Ukrainian Tgirls are victims of the Russian sex trafficking mafia and are now at an even greater risk because of the upcoming war.

The group imagines that the Tgirls most at risk of being kidnapped are 16 or 17-year-old Tgirls who are already taking female hormones, because the younger they are, the greater the profit for traffickers.

The problem is that the NGO cannot help these girls, as they would not be able to travel legally.

The solution found by the group is to focus on 18 or 19 year old Tgirls.

They are still teenagers and therefore are highly valued by the 'market'.

On Sunday morning, Eve shows Mandy, Alice, and Helen the estimate she made.

43,100,000 - Population of Ukraine

125,000 - Transexual women in Ukraine

2,500 - Tgirls 18 or 19-years-old

800 - Tgirls 18 or 19-years-old to help

Eve had to estimate several numbers.

Ukraine's official population was 43.5 million before the Covid pandemic, so the population could be smaller today and even smaller because of the upcoming war.

Since Eve was unable to figure out the number of transexual women in Ukraine, she used the percentage of the population that declares themselves as transexual in the US, which is 0.58%, and then assumed that transexual women are 0.29% of the US population.

There must therefore be almost 1 million transexual women in the US and, maintaining that proportion, 125,000 in Ukraine.

Unfortunately, the life expectancy of transexual women is much lower than the life expectancy of the general population.

Eve used a life expectancy of 50 years to calculate how many transexual women are 18 or 19.

By Eve's calculations, there must be around 2,500 Tgirls aged 18 or 19 in Ukraine.

Traffickers only go after the prettiest girls, as only with them they can make a lot of money, so Eve estimates that the NGO will need to serve about a third of the 2,500 Tgirls. In rounded numbers, that would be 800 Tgirls.

The cost must be very high.

Now Eve and the girls need to calculate the total cost of pitching the project to potential funders.

After working hard, the girls arrive at the final cost in the late afternoon.

Accompanied by Mandy and Alice, Eve reveals to her mother the drama of Ukrainian Tgirls, and then shows her their PowerPoint presentation.

Laura is very touched by the Tgirls' drama, and happy with Eve and the girls' initiative: "I'm so proud of you girls."

Laura says she will be as supportive as she can.

Only, as Eve imagined, her mother won't be able to give much financial help.

Laura, however, shows that she will really help in anything she can.

Laura makes some corrections and improvements to the project.

Eve, Mandy, Alice, and Helen accept Laura's suggestions and corrections, as they really make a lot of sense.

Eve sends the altered version to the other girls to comment, and they all approve the project later on Sunday night.

Now Eve is ready to go talk to Principal Kate, along with Hannah.

If Hannah is right, there is someone giving scholarships to all the Tgirls at school.

Perhaps that person can help create the NGO.

***

On Monday, Principal Kate welcomes Eve and Hannah into her office.

After the greetings, Kate is direct: "Is there a problem, girls?"

Hannah is the one who responds: "Kate, to be very objective, Eve knows you are trans. I told her for a good reason."

Director Kate is taken by surprise and is rendered speechless.

Hannah then says: "Do you want to talk now, Eve?"

Eve wastes no time, and talks about the drama of the Tgirls in Ukraine.

Kate is very outraged by the plight of Ukrainian Tgirls.

Next, Eve showcases the project the group created to help Tgirls escape war and sex trafficking.

Kate is now very excited about this idea of ​​the girls.

Kate: "You are amazing, girls. I support it, of course, but why are you guys showing this project to me?"

Hannah says again: "Kate, I imagine someone is giving scholarships for Tgirls to study here. If that person cares about us and has money, maybe he/she can help create the NGO too."

Kate: "I see. That's right, Hannah. All Tgirls have scholarships. Except you, Eve, and now Mandy and Alice. All scholarships are given by the same person. I won't say who, but I promise I will talk to that person and try to get help. Can I have a copy of the presentation?"

Eve replies, "Yes, of course. Thank you, director."

Kate: "Eve, do like Hannah and call me Kate. Now we are already very close."

Eve: "So thanks, Kate."

Hannah also thanks: "Thank you, Kate. I knew we could count on you."

Eve and Hannah leave happy, and with high expectations.

As soon as Eve and Hannah leave the room, they text their friends.

Kate wastes no time, and calls Ted, the multi-billionaire who also owns the school.

After arranging a date, Kate starts to deal with other matters, but her cell phone rings.

It's Laura, wanting to talk about Eve and her friends' project.

Laura knows that Ted cares about Tgirls, so she came up with this idea to ask Kate to intercede.

Kate tells Laura about the meeting she just had with Eve and Hannah, and comes up with a great idea.

Kate invites Laura to dinner at Ted's mansion.

It's a great reason for the two to get to know each other. Who knows...

Laura accepts the invitation and warns Eve and Helen that she will have another business dinner tonight.

***

Laura wears an extremely elegant two-piece suit.

A suit that pretty much says for itself that Laura is a very powerful businesswoman.

Laura arrives at the gate, rolls down the car window, and announces her arrival over the intercom.

The gate opens and she drives a reasonable distance to the house.

It's Kate who's waiting for her at the door: "Hi Laura. You are so beautiful!"

They kiss on the cheek and Kate invites her in.

Just past the entrance hall, in the main room, is Ted.

He gets up to greet Laura: "So you are Laura. Pleasure! I'm Ted. And please just call me Ted, okay? I didn't expect Kate's friend to be so young, beautiful, and elegant."

Laura: "Thanks for the 'young, beautiful, and elegant', but I'm not that young."

Jill, who is also in the room, goes greet Laura: "Hi Laura. I'm Jill, Ted's daughter. Nice to meet you."

Jill asks an employee to provide water, tea, coffee, and juices.

Everyone then sits down and starts talking to get to know each other better.

Ted learns that Laura is running the famous housewares company.

Jill learns that Laura has a daughter who is a Tgirl like her and attends the same school she attended.

Laura learns that Jill started working with her father as a trainee, and is moving through all areas of the company.

Laura then has an idea: "I understand that it is very important to start at the beginning, knowing all areas of the company, but I thought of something. I'm in need of someone exactly with your profile, Jill. I'm creating a new business area, and I need a manager who can handle engineering issues and can also organize the area to grow quickly. Kate told me you were a brilliant student. Ted, would you be mad if I asked Jill to work with me? I know I'm being very impolite by saying this in your house."

Ted: "No, it's fine. If Jill is interested, I don't have to be mad. Now she is the one who makes the decisions about her life. If she is happy, so am I."

Jill replies, "I'd really like to know more about this new business, Laura."

Laura: "Of course! Can we arrange a meeting to talk? I believe we will have a product that will be very successful."

Laura gives Jill her card and Jill inserts the number in her smartphone.

Then Laura's cell phone signals the arrival of a new message.

Ready.

The two now have each other's contact numbers.

Kate then directs the conversation to the reason for the meeting: "Laura, can you talk about the project? Can we use the TV as a monitor?"

Ted agrees: "Yes, it will be better."

Laura then opens the file with the presentation and starts talking about Eve and her friends' project.

Laura: "It was Eve's idea, and she and her friends created the project. The girls couldn't come because of school activities, but I'm involved too."

Laura makes the presentation using all her experience.

She has the firmness of someone who knows what she's saying, knows how to empathize, and knows how to convince her listeners.

At the end of the presentation, Jill expresses herself: "We have to do something, dad."

Ted: "Yes, I agree, Jill. You can count on me. During the covid pandemic, the profit of tech companies grew a lot. It's so much money, that now I feel like it is the right time to start investing in projects that help improve the world... and I will talk to other billionaires too."

Laura did it!

She walks up to Ted, and gives him a big hug: "Thanks, Ted!"

Laura then hugs Jill: "Thanks Jill!"

Ted is delighted... fascinated... aroused by Laura.

Laura realized that when she hugged him.

Kate is also very happy and gives Laura a hug.

Kate then makes a suggestion to everyone: "Shall we continue the conversation over dinner?"

Everyone agrees.

As soon as they sit down to dinner, Ted has an idea: "Did you guys know the resort hasn't recovered after the pandemic and the owner is heavily in debt?"

They all say "No."

Ted: "What if we bought the resort and turned it into the home for the Ukrainian girls? Housing 800 people isn't easy, but the resort is big enough to accommodate them, and there's still plenty of room for a prep school, so they will be ready for college / university."

Everyone thinks it's a great idea.

Talking and having dinner, everyone gets more excited about the project, and discuss other things too.

After dinner, Kate addresses Jill: "I invited Laura to also talk about another topic that I think will be very boring for you, Jill. It's about politics. If you want to go do your things, I think we'll all understand, won't we?"

Ted and Laura agree.

Jill: "Okay. I'll leave you guys free to talk. It was a great pleasure meeting you, Laura... and your daughter Eve is awesome too. I would love to meet her."

Jill kisses goodbye.

Before Jill leaves, Kate has an idea: "What if Laura and the girls come over Saturday for your birthday, Jill?"

Jill: "Great idea, Kate. You are invited. Bring the other girls from the project too. It's at 6 pm, okay?

Laura smiles, and says: "Okay. Thanks for the invite, Jill."

Jill: "Bye. Good meeting to you."

As Jill leaves, Ted asks Laura a question: "So you're also divorced?"

Laura: "Yes. It's been a year. Now I'm recovered and I like my new life. My husband was my first boyfriend, so after so much time together, it was kind of hard to start over."

Ted also opens up: "I don't think I've gotten over the trauma of the breakup yet. It was a long fight in court."

Laura takes the opportunity to tell Ted what she suggested Kate say to him: "I think the best thing these days is to get married with separation of property. What do you think, Kate?"

Kate: "Absolutely, Laura. You are 100% correct."

Laura goes further: "Ted, you and Kate make a wonderful couple. Have you ever thought about getting married?"

Kate senses that Ted has already got the message, and decides to speed up the conversation: "Ted, did you know that Laura is very curious to meet Marilyn?"

Ted is flushed and completely speechless.

Laura decides to collaborate: "It's true, Ted. Kate and I are already very close, and you can rest assured. The trans world is very normal for me, and crossdressers too. With that pretty face of yours, you must look a lot like Marilyn."

Kate is sitting next to Ted, and decides to verify something.

She places her hand on Ted's crotch and feels the volume.

Kate: "I think there's someone looking forward to introducing Marilyn. Isn't that right, Ted?"

Kate then gets up and invites Laura: "Do you want to see Ted's suite?"

Laura gets up, and then Ted gets up too.

Everyone is anxious and soon arrives at the suite.

Kate takes the necessary material from the closet, and the three go to the master bathroom.

Kate and Laura help Ted undress, and see his very hard penis.

Laura praises: "What a beautiful cock you have, Marilyn!"

They then help their Marilyn put on her panties.

As Marilyn's cock is hard, they let it escape out of her panties, and put the white dress in Marilyn.

The dress is similar to the one that lifts up when the actress Marilyn passes through an air vent on the street.

Marilyn sits at the makeup table, and Kate and Laura take care of the makeover.

Almost half an hour later, they put on the wig, and the transformation is complete.

Laura is the first to praise: "Wow! What a spectacular woman!"

Kate adds: "Marilyn didn't die... and she continues to make me excited."

Marilyn is living a dream, with two women who understand and support her.

Marilyn and Laura go back to the suite, but Kate goes to the closet again.

Soon after, she joins Marilyn and Laura, bringing a leaf blower to reproduce the scene from the movie.

Facing the large wall mirror, Marilyn strikes sensual poses and pretends to walk.

Kate then activates the leaf blower, and the dress lifts up.

Marilyn smiles, mixing surprise, innocence and sensuality.

Laura sits in an armchair watching the show.

The scene is short, but Kate already knows what she needs to do.

Marilyn and Kate repeat the scene three times, with slight variations in performance.

Laura gives her approval: "What an amazing show! It's just like Marilyn in the movie."

Kate knows that Marilyn loves to see her having sex with other girls, but this time she wants Marilyn to pleasure Laura.

Kate: "Marilyn, you've seen me making other girls happy. I want to see if you learned it right."

Marilyn immediately accepts the challenge.

She wants to know if she can make Laura ejaculate in her mouth.

Marilyn and Kate help Laura undress.

Marilyn comments, "Laura, you are so beautiful!"

Afterwards, Marilyn and Laura help Kate undress and see her already aroused cock.

Before Marilyn begins oral sex, Kate and Laura leave her in her bra and panties, and remove the lipstick from her lips.

Marilyn is ready.

Laura lies down on the bed, and Kate positions herself beside her to help with kisses and caresses.

Marilyn tries to repeat everything she saw Kate doing.

Marilyn uses her lips to gently trace Laura's labia majora, torturing her before reaching her clit.

Meanwhile, Kate starts kissing Laura's mouth and caressing her breasts.

Laura shows signs that she's already getting excited: "Hmmm! ..."

Marilyn is now dedicated to Laura's clit.

Smoothly.

Laura gives more signs that she's enjoying it: "Hmmm! Hmmm! ..."

Marilyn then puts a finger inside Laura's pussy and starts stroking the inner walls, without stopping to lick her clit.

Laura is clearly more excited: "Oooh! ..."

Marilyn now starts stroking the inner walls of Laura's pussy with two fingers.

Laura continues to moan: "Oooh! ..."

Marilyn wets the middle finger of her other hand and slowly inserts it into Laura's ass.

Laura's excitement continues to grow: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

After moving her fingers inside Laura several times, Marilyn removes her finger from Laura's ass, wets her index and middle fingers, and places them in her ass.

Laura's moans make it clear that she's loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Now Marilyn starts moving her fingers in Laura's ass, and tries to reach Laura's G-spot with the fingers of her other hand.

Laura makes Marilyn's success clear: "Yes! That's right, Marilyn! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Marilyn accelerates the movement of her fingers inside Laura's ass, massages the G-spot, and continues to lick and give light sucks on Laura's clit.

Laura moans more and more, and louder, and she's almost there: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I'll..."

Marilyn then stops prodding Laura.

The intention is to torture her some more, stimulating and stopping, to increase the chances of an overwhelming orgasm.

Laura begs: "Please, Marilyn, make me cum!"

Marilyn then resumes the stimuli, but more slowly. Torturously slow.

Laura is about to come, but Marilyn controls her movements so that Laura remains very excited for a while longer, but without coming.

Laura: "I want to cum so bad, Marilyn!"

Marilyn then speeds up the movements and increases the stimuli as much as she can.

Kate continues kissing Laura's mouth and caressing her breasts.

Laura: "I will..."

Laura then comes deliciously, ejaculating like a fountain in Marilyn's mouth and face: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Laura squirms desperately and has spasms that are prolonged with the help of Marilyn's tongue and fingers.

Other than that, Kate's mouth and hands are helping, of course.

Laura: "Stop! I can't take it anymore..."

Marilyn finally stops.

She is proud that she managed to bring Laura to a fantastic orgasm.

Kate, however, continues to kiss Laura.

When Kate stops kissing her, Laura thanks them: "Thanks, girls. It was wonderful! I love you Kate and Marilyn."

Marilyn also positions herself next to Laura, and they kiss for the first time.

Marilyn was focused on pleasuring Laura, so her cock is only partially hard, but it's reacting very well to the kisses.

Kate notices that Marilyn's cock is getting very hard.

Kate: "Do you want to feel Marilyn's delicious cock inside you, Laura?"

Laura: "Yes! I want your wonderful cock inside me, Marilyn."

Marilyn perks up and gets out of bed.

Laura takes the opportunity to move her body to the side of the bed that was left unoccupied.

Laura wants to get off the large area of ​​the sheet that has become wet from her ejaculation.

Marilyn wastes no time, and positions herself between Laura's legs.

Before long, Marilyn's cock slides into Laura's wet pussy.

Kate gets out of bed, grabs the lube, and wets her middle finger.

When Marilyn feels Kate's middle finger touch her ass, she lets her cock sit deep inside Laura, and waits for Kate to act.

Kate can easily stick her middle finger in, and massage Marilyn's ass.

Marilyn shows that she is enjoying it: "Hmmm! ..."