EVEnTS Ch. 06 - TOgetHER...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the finger went in easily, Kate removes it and then inserts two well-lubricated fingers.

Marilyn starts to moan, "Oooh! ..."

A little later, Kate wets her third finger, and soon Marilyn is taking three fingers inside her: "Oooh! ..."

Marilyn then resumes the in and out movement inside Laura's pussy.

Kate continues to penetrate Marilyn with three fingers of one hand, and masturbates with the other hand to make her cock very hard.

Before long, Kate's member becomes very hard.

Kate: "Are you ready, Marilyn?"

Marilyn: "Yes! I want you to fuck me, my love!"

Kate then removes the three fingers from Marilyn's ass.

Soon after is her cock that settles inside Marilyn's ass.

Marilyn stands inside Laura as Kate penetrates her.

With Kate's cock well lodged inside her ass, Marilyn starts moving again.

Marilyn moves forward penetrating Laura's pussy, and only the head of Kate's cock is inside her.

Marilyn moves back, leaving only the head of her cock inside Laura, but gets Kate's entire cock inside her.

Now Marilyn and Kate have established the ideal distance between them so that Marilyn can move around.

Marilyn speeds up the in and out movement. Increasingly... and more: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Laura was already very excited, so she soon goes back to her peak... and cums again: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

This wonderful stimulus leads Marilyn to orgasm: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Marilyn dumps a huge amount of semen inside Laura, while writhing in pleasure and having several spasms.

There are many spasms, because now it's Kate who moves inside Marilyn, stimulating her beloved's A-spot with the in and out of her cock.

Kate can't take it anymore either: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Kate releases many spurts of cum inside Marilyn, and then shivers uncontrollably.

When Kate gets a little calmer, she takes the opportunity to move her still hard penis a little more inside Marilyn's luscious ass.

Kate: "What a delight! I never get tired of your ass, Marilyn."

Laura also takes the opportunity to praise: "Your cock is delicious, Marilyn. I love you both!"

The moment calls for more kisses.

They disconnect so they can start a new passionate kissing session.

Marilyn is in heaven: "That was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life. Thank you girls!"

Laura also feels like she's in heaven: "I've never come so hot either, Marilyn... We owe it to Kate. She taught me this wonderful cum and it seems she also taught you how to give a woman a lot of pleasure. Having the two of you stimulating me was sensational."

The three kiss a little more and then go take a shower together.

Then Ted (Marilyn), Kate, and Laura return to the dining room.

Ted (Marilyn) then calls Jill, and Kate and Laura say goodbye to Ted's daughter.

The three pretend they had a long discussion about politics.

***

The next day, Laura is in the kitchen when Eve, Helen, Mandy, and Alice come downstairs.

They all say "Good morning", with the traditional peck on the lips, now also adopted by Mandy and Alice.

Laura has something to say: "Girls, I have great news, but first I need to apologize to you."

Everyone is immediately intrigued and attentive.

Laura: "Eve, I had the same idea as you guys, and I called Director Kate. You and Hannah had just left the room. The difference is that my intention was to talk to Ted, the owner of the school, since he is a billionaire. Principal Kate ended up telling me that he's the one who gives the scholarships to Tgirls. As Ted usually deals only with big businessmen, politicians and government officials, Kate asked me to go with her to present the project. I went to dinner yesterday without telling you. I didn't want you to get your hopes up and then get frustrated. I'm sorry."

The girls apologize for Laura, of course, but they're looking forward to the great news.

Eve is the one who asks: "What about the 'great news', Mom?"

Laura: "Ted and his daughter Jill were very moved by the Ukrainian Tgirls' drama, and he wants to fund the project."

The girls jump, scream, and cheer.

Laura: "Another thing: Jill, Ted's daughter, is a great girl, and she's also very smart. She's an engineer and administrator, Eve. As you are doing a lot of things and we need a competent engineer and administrator, I invited Jill to be the manager of the new business. What do you think?"

Eve: "If you think she's the right person for the job, of course I agree, Mom."

Laura: "I still haven't told her exactly what the new business is, Eve. I'll try to set up a meeting for today or tomorrow. Let's see if she accepts."

Eve agrees: "The sooner the better."

Laura has one more thing to say: "Jill is having a birthday. She's having a party on Saturday, and she invited us. We and also the other girls on the project."

All are very happy.

Eve can't wait until she gets to school to tell the great news to Cindy, Hannah, and Milla.

She calls her friends and includes them in the celebration.

When Eve, Mandy, and Alice arrive at the school and the group gathers, the other students soon realize that they are happier than ever.

An interesting thing is that, even though they didn't plan, the girls are transforming the school.

Now there are a lot of emos.

More than that.

Mandy showed up with platinum hair and Alice showed up with highlighter green hair, and now many boys and girls dyed their hair platinum blonde or some highlighter-inspired color.

Everywhere we see students with green hair, but also blue, yellow, and pink.

A beautiful rainbow.

***

Later, Eve returns home with Mandy and Alice, and receives more good news.

Laura tells Eve that she was able to meet with Jill, Ted's daughter, and she agreed to be the manager of the new business area.

What a day full of news!

Good news.

As soon as Eve arrives at her suite, she receives a video call from Susan, the blonde, blue-eyed webcam girl who is paired with Nina, the brunette who also has blue eyes.

Eve: "What a nice surprise, Susan! How are you?"

Susan: "We're fine, Eve. I called because I have something to say. At least for me, it's great news. I would like to know what you think."

Eve: "I've had a day full of great news, Susan, but it can always get better. Say please."

Susan: "Nina and I decided to move to your city. We just rented a house and are moving in on Saturday."

Eve: "Wow! That's great news, Susan! So we'll see each other more often, won't we?"

Susan: "Glad you liked it, Eve. In fact, the idea was mine. Ever since we met, you haven't gotten out of my head... I love you, Eve! Well...I still love Nina, but I've found that I can love someone else too, and that person is you, Eve."

Eve: "I'm so happy, Susan! I love you so much... and I want Nina to be happy too. My heart has room for both of you... and for all of my friends."

Susan is overjoyed that Eve says she loves her too, but a little disappointed to learn that she is one of many people Eve loves.

Susan: "Good to hear it, Eve. I was afraid you wouldn't like the idea."

Eve: "I loved it! I have a very important event on Saturday, but I make it a point to help you guys on Sunday. I suppose you will still have a lot of things to do around the house."

Susan: "Yes, we do. Thank you, Eve. I will send a message with the address. I love you!"

Eve: "Me too, my love!"

Eve is overjoyed at the news of the move, and is over the moon with Susan's declaration of love.

Eve then has an idea.

It would be great if Susan and Nina were responsible for testing the strapless prototypes.

It would be the ideal reason to have them around all the time.

***

Saturday finally arrives.

All the girls are really looking forward to the birthday party at Ted and Jill's mansion.

By the way, all the girls have already arrived at Eve's house.

The group will leave in a van: Laura, Eve, Helen, Mandy, Alice, Cindy, Hannah, and Milla.

They are taking advantage of Saturday morning to contact organizations dedicated to the LGBTQIA+ cause.

The girls have been doing this all week, but the work isn't over yet.

It is through these NGOs and social media that they aim to reach Ukrainian Tgirls at risk.

Several NGOs have already responded and are willing to help, and now another NGO has just sent an email.

Milla is the one who reads the email, and is outraged: "You need to read this, guys."

The NGO offers support, as other NGOs have done, but talks about another great drama faced by Tgirls.

The persecution of Tgirls is very cruel in Russia, and they are at a huge risk of being enslaved.

The invasion of Ukraine created an even bigger problem for them.

The law allows trans people to transition and change their documents, but the process there is very bureaucratic and time-consuming.

It is practically impossible that an 18 or 19-year-old girl has already managed to change her name and sex on the documents.

Under Russian law, the military only accepts heterosexual male soldiers... except in wartime.

This has terrified the Tgirls.

Now they can be sent to war to die or be raped by other soldiers.

When the girls read the email, they are shocked.

They immediately realize that they will need to help Russian Tgirls too.

The girls will have to reformulate the project right now, as the party will also serve to discuss their project with potential supporters.

Ted told Laura that he is expecting twelve billionaires at the party.

Using the same reasoning of the calculation made for Ukrainian Tgirls, Eve arrives at very worrying numbers.

The NGO would have to prepare to receive about 2,800 Russian Tgirls aged 18 or 19.

Adding the Russian and Ukrainian girls together, the NGO will need to house 3,600 Tgirls.

If the NGO manages to bring them to the city, more than 10% of the local population will be Tgirls.

Eve and the girls update the project, receive improvements from Laura, and send it to Kate and Ted, explaining the new situation.

Before long, the girls receive a recorded message from Ted: "If this is what we need to do, let's do it, girls. In fact, now we have one more big reason to get the support of society and government as well. I think visas will be granted quickly. It was already politically good to welcome Ukrainian girls, but the government will have a powerful propaganda weapon if we welcome Russian girls for the reason you gave."

The girls are very relieved and excited as Ted continues to support the project and is even more confident.

Now the girls can get ready for the party.

***

The girls are impressed with the mansion.

It is grandiose, very beautiful, and with a huge front garden.

There is already a lot of movement.

There are many people arriving at the same time.

Jill and Ted are welcoming guests.

Ted is talking to a very elegant couple.

Maybe it's an important politician or a very rich couple.

Jill is the one who welcomes the group of girls: "I'm glad you came, Laura! Do you all participate in the project?"

Laura kisses Jill: "Congratulations, Jill. These are my daughters Eve and Helen. We have Mandy, Alice, Cindy, Hannah, and Milla here. They are the project girls."

They all greet Jill, kiss, and congratulate.

After greeting the couple of guests, Ted also greets the group.

Afterwards, Jill thanks them for the gift they brought, and invites the group inside.

Jill: "Thanks for the gift, guys, but I'm going to have to be rude. Can you leave the gift over there in that corner? Feel free to get to know the house and have fun. I think Kate should still be in the kitchen taking care of some details."

With Jill's words, they decide to head to the kitchen first.

Laura knows where it is, and guides the group there.

Kate is really in the kitchen.

They all greet her with kisses.

Kate: "You're Helen, aren't you? Pleasure! You are gorgeous like your mother and Eve. Girls, get out and have fun. The action is in the back garden. I'd like to talk to Laura for a bit, okay?"

The girls agree and head to the back garden.

Even though they are still inside the house, the girls can hear the live show starting.

The song is by a very famous pop group.

Could it be that the band playing is...

Yes, it's really them!

Kate tells Laura that at least six billionaires have arrived, and more are on the way.

Kate: "You're the right person to get this gang to open their wallets, Laura. Shall we talk to Ted and the other billionaires?"

Laura: "Let's go."

Kate and Laura enter the large side room, and see Ted talking to eight well-known billionaires.

Ted introduces Laura and Kate to his friends.

One of the billionaires summarizes the topic they were discussing, and then they continue the conversation.

Laura listens carefully and, at the first opportunity, gives her point of view on the matter.

Laura's vision adds a lot to the understanding of the issue.

When they start to discuss another topic, Laura listens again... and gives her opinion again.

The entrepreneurs are enchanted by Laura's knowledge and intelligence... as well as with her incredible beauty.

Laura has a very comprehensive knowledge: economics, administration, markets, politics, geopolitics, society, history...

More entrepreneurs are arriving and joining the conversation.

In a short time, the group is complete.

All twelve billionaires invited by Ted came to the party.

Meanwhile, the girls dance to the music of the band.

Jill spots the group in the crowd, and heads towards them.

Jill approaches Eve, and speaks in her ear so she can be heard: "I'd like to talk to you, Eve."

Eve: "Okay."

Jill takes Eve's hand and guides her to a quieter area of ​​the garden.

Jill: "I was delighted with you even before we met. Your project is incredible. It will save a lot of girls like us."

Eve: "Thanks Jill, but the project only exists because the other girls helped, and so did my mom, Kate, your dad, and from what I hear, you too."

Jill: "I'm also impressed with the strapless, Eve. It's a great idea. You know your mother invited me to run the new business, don't you? Okay for you?"

Eve: "Sure, Jill. My mom and Kate have spoken so highly of you, that I'm sure you're the right person to make the strapless a big hit."

As Eve talks, Jill takes a VS menthol 100mm from her purse, and lights it up.

Jill notices Eve's admiring gaze as she inhales and exhales.

Jill: "Do you smoke, Eve?"

Eve: "Yes, Jill. I started smoking two weeks ago. My mom already knows, but she asked me not to smoke in front of Helen."

Jill: "I understand. Come with me."

Jill takes Eve's hand and they head to her suite.

They enter the suite, and Jill goes to the balcony door to open it.

Jill: "Now you can smoke all you want, Eve."

Jill and Eve sit in the armchairs.

Eve then opens her purse and takes out her pack of Eve menthol 120mm.

She takes out a cigarette, places it between her lips and lights it.

Eve does this in her very sensual way.

Jill: "Wow! I already thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever met, but now I think you're also the sexiest girl ever."

Eve: "Thanks Jill, but you're the one who's amazing. If I didn't know that you were a Tgirl, I would never have suspected it."

Jill: "Not a million years I would have known you are a Tgirl, Eve."

Jill stubs out her cigarette, and then puts her hand to her crotch, moving something but trying to disguise it.

Eve realizes: "Can I see your cock, Jill?"

Jill no longer needs to hide it: "Sure, Eve, but only if you show yours too."

The two girls smile at each other and waste no time.

Still seated on the sofas, they lift their skirts, pull their panties down... and two penises make a big leap upwards.

The two girls react: "Wow!"

Eve comments: "Your cock is so beautiful, Jill!"

Jill responds: "Your cock is spectacular, Eve. I have never seen such a beautiful cock."

Eve then gets up and goes to Jill.

Eve takes a drag on her cigarette, and glues her mouth to Jill's.

They kiss deliciously and then part, exhaling the smoke.

Jill's cock is very hard, as is Eve's.

Jill: "Wow! I want you so bad, Eve!"

Eve: "I want you too, Jill."

Eve and Jill share another smokey kiss.

Eve then has an idea.

She bends down and stands with her face next to Jill's cock.

Eve inhales again, then slowly blow the smoke towards Jill's cock.

The smoke touches Jill's cock and then rises.

Jill's penis is now an active volcano.

The scene makes Jill and Eve more excited.

Eve repeats the action.

When it looks like Eve will do it a third time, she inhales, but this time she snaps at Jill's cock, smoke pouring from her mouth.

Jill feels the enormous power of Eve's mouth and tongue on her cock: "Oooh! What a delight, Eve! You suck so well!"

Although Jill is loving it, she interrupts Eve: "Oooh! Stop, Eve, please. We do not have much time. How about a 69?"

Eve: "I'd love to feel your little mouth on my cock, Jill."

They've just undressed, and Jill is even more impressed: "What a spectacular girl! You are the most beautiful girl in the world, Eve!"

Eve: "And I'm standing before a goddess."

They exchange some more smokey kisses until Eve finishes her cigarette, and then Jill leads Eve to her bed.

Then they lie on their sides, positioning themselves for the 69.

Eve and Jill take each other's cocks at almost the same time.

Eve uses all her knowledge to make Jill come in her mouth, and Jill shows Eve that she also knows how to suck really good: "Oooh! ..."

Before long, Eve and Jill let out many muffled moans: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

A few minutes later, they moan non-stop and it's getting really hard to keep sucking: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Jill then comes, and Eve is not far behind: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve drops her ten-plus spurts of cum into Jill's mouth.

Very few men or Tgirls can match Eve, but Jill is not far behind.

She propels eight or nine spurts of cum into Eve's mouth.

The two tremble and writhe a lot, with several powerful spasms.

Both Eve and Jill swallow most of the sperm, but want each other's sperm to mix with the other's sperm.

They move on the bed, and Jill stands over Eve.

Jill then gives Eve a passionate kiss: a sperm exchange kiss.

Eve's still hard cock caresses Jill's still hard cock.

They kiss for a few minutes.

Eve caresses Jill's face and also receives the same treatment.

Jill: "I love you, Eve."

Eve: "I love you too, Jill."

Jill then receives a message.

People already noticed her disappearance.

Jill and Eve take a quick shower, and get dressed even faster.

Jill asks Eve for a cigarette: "Can I have one of yours?"

Eve: "Of course!"

Eve gives Jill a cigarette and takes another one for her.

Eve and Jill smoke their after sex cigarettes relaxed and satisfied, exchanging a few more kisses.

Jill then takes Eve's hand and leads her back to the party.

Kate sees them walking down the stairs hand in hand, and calls them out.

Kate: "Finally I found you two. Glad you guys became friends! Eve, your mother wants to introduce you to the new project supporters. And Jill, everyone is looking for you."

Eve wants to be sure: "So they accepted?"

Kate: "Yes, Eve. All twelve billionaires want to help."

Eve and Jill celebrate the news with a big hug, but still hold hands.

Jill says she's going back to the garden, and Eve says she's going with her to get the other girls.

Laura gave a moving and very effective presentation.

All billionaires have been touched and want to help the Tgirls from Ukraine and Russia.

Eve arrives in the room with the other girls.

Laura: "There you are. Finally!"

Laura then introduces the girls to the group of billionaires: "This is my daughter Eve, who came up with the idea. This is Helen, my youngest daughter. These are Mandy, Alice, Cindy, Hannah, and Milla. They are already talking to NGOs dealing with LGBTQIA+ issues so that we can reach out to girls in extreme vulnerability."