EVEnTS Ch. 07 - Paradise

Story Info
Eve is inventing her own paradise.
10k words
4.78
1.5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve is inventing her own paradise.

By Vicki5335 (2022)

2TS+2W -> 2W -> 4TS+2W -> 2W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish; Lesbian Sex; Mind Control; Exhibitionist & Voyeur.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... almost no man. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

The week starts with Eve worried.

Eve invited the webcam girls to be the official strapless testers without talking to Jill, the unit manager, so now she needs Jill's okay.

During lunch break, Eve calls Jill.

Eve tells Jill what she did, and says she understands it was wrong.

Eve apologizes.

Jill accepts Eve's apology.

Eve then tells Jill how she concluded that the webcam girls would be very important to the development and promotion of the strapless.

Eve uses her sincere and persuasive way of dealing with important issues.

Jill agrees with Eve, and then gives the latest news.

Jill says that Laura just closed the purchase of the startup that has a new process to produce carbon fiber parts faster and cheaper.

Eve is very pleased with the news.

Jill has more news: "The patent application for the strapless is already written, and now you can read it and make any changes you feel necessary."

Eve is impressed by Jill and the team's efficiency.

Jill has one last piece of news: "The first strapless prototype will be ready in three days, on Thursday."

Eve is overjoyed with all the news, and makes a suggestion to Jill: "How about we take the prototype over to Susan and Nina's house for them to test?"

Jill is very interested in meeting the webcam girls, and agrees: "That's fine with me. After you get back from school, right?"

Eve confirms: "Yes, that's it. I just need to see if the girls can, of course."

Jill: "So, please confirm with them, okay?"

Eve: "Alright."

Eve calls the webcam girls, and they confirm they can see them on Thursday.

Susan and Nina take advantage of Eve's call to ask her opinion on some ideas they've had.

They imagined that the various environments in the house would be good to make their lives more interesting, but now they see this as an opportunity.

They intend to rent the various spaces for other webcam girls to provide them a better environment for their lives.

This would include professional recording equipment.

Eve likes the idea.

Susan and Nina aren't too sure about the second idea.

It could be their delirium.

They say they got very excited watching Mandy and Alice's tits grow.

Their idea is to find a young and very effeminate webcam boy who has not yet started the transition, and follow the whole process.

Maybe an emo like Mandy and Alice.

It would be a movie or maybe a series inspired by them.

It would most likely be an erotic film.

Susan and Nina complete by telling Eve that they decided to study filmmaking.

Eve is happy with their decision to go back to school, and thinks it's a brilliant idea.

Eve really believes they could get some very good erotic scenes.

That is, if they can find someone willing to have her transition exposed in an erotic film, of course.

Finally, they tell Eve that they decided to incorporate the smoking fetish in the next live.

They found the smokey kiss Eve gave Mandy and Alice very arousing.

Nina ends with a thank you: "Thanks, Eve. You inspire us... and make us very excited. We love you."

Eve: "I love you girls too. Unfortunately, my time is up. I'll see you on Thursday. Goodbye!"

***

Eve spends the next days anxious to see the first prototype of the strapless, and now Thursday finally arrived.

When Eve, Mandy, and Alice come home from school, Jill is already there, talking to Laura.

Eve first gives Laura the traditional peck on the lips, and then goes to greet Jill.

Jill waits for the traditional kisses on the cheek, but Eve gives Jill a peck on the lips too, making her blush.

Mandy and Alice also kiss Laura, but they limit themselves to kissing Jill on the cheek.

Eve then asks a question: "Did we take too long?"

Jill replies, "No. I just arrived."

Eve is very anxious: "Can I see the strapless?"

Jill smiles and says, "It's almost time to go. How about showing the strapless at Susan and Nina's house?"

Laura urges Eve: "Why don't you go change, Eve? Jill and I have a few things to talk about."

Eve, Mandy, and Alice go to their suites and leave Laura talking to Jill.

Jill talks about the process of hiring the team of collaborators.

The new business will primarily have lesbian or bisexual women, trans men, and also Tgirls from Ukraine and Russia, of course, so that many of them can integrate into society.

Laura is very pleased, and also enjoys the reports on engineering advances and preparation for mass production.

Eve comes back into the room, ready to leave.

She and Jill then say goodbye to Laura.

Eve realizes that she is too anxious, and decides that she needs to calm down and make the most of this amazing time in her life.

Eve suggests to Jill that she leave the car there, and that they walk to Susan and Nina's house.

Jill accepts the suggestion, and they start walking.

Eve opens her purse for a cigarette, and Jill does the same.

Jill shows Eve that she switched brands.

Jill now smokes Eve menthol 120mm.

They light their cigarettes, and inhale and exhale sensually.

Eve then clasps her hand in Jill's hand, points to the full moon, and has something to say: "Sometimes you have to slow down to enjoy the moment."

When they arrive at the webcam girls' house, Eve rings the doorbell.

Susan and Nina go together to receive them.

Eve greets Susan with a peck on the lips and then greets Nina in the same way.

Jill limits herself to the traditional kisses on the cheek.

Eve introduces Jill as the gorgeous, genius girl who now runs the strapless company, and introduces Susan and Nina as the most wonderful webcam girls in the world and future high achievers.

Susan jokes: "Eve is the most over-the-top girl in the world when she talks about us."

Eve disagrees: "Jill, they've only been in the business for a while, but they're already a big hit... and they have great ideas for the future."

The girls come in and sit on the couches.

Eve sits with Jill, and Susan sits with Nina.

Jill is the one who says, "I believe in Eve a lot, so I believe in you girls a lot too. Do you want to see the prototype?"

Susan and Nina are anxious, and say "Yes."

Jill then grabs her big bag, and pulls out a box.

When she opens the box, Eve, Susan, and Nina are excited.

Nina is the first to say: "It is really good. Even the cock's color is very close to my skin color."

Susan adds: "Yes. Everything seems to be in the right place. It's quite different from the strapless we use."

Eve has more to say: "I also liked the result, but now we need to find out the most important thing: if it will fit perfectly, and if it will stay in place without the need for pantyhose."

Jill notes: "You may have noticed that we haven't installed the vibrator and clitoral stimulator yet, and we don't yet know if it will be possible to squirt lube. We're working on it. For now, the girl who uses it will be able to please her partner, but she will not be stimulated as much. The material will also change. We are developing something even lighter and softer to compensate for the extra weight of the vibrator etc."

Eve is anxious: "Which one of you want to wear first?"

Nina is faster than Susan: "Me."

Jill is surprised to find Nina starting to undress right there, in front of them.

Then Susan also starts to take off her clothes.

Nina could keep the bra, but she is taking it off.

Susan is also taking off everything.

Eve addresses Jill: "They really are spectacular, aren't they?"

Jill agrees: "You guys are amazing in face and body, girls. Eve wasn't exaggerating."

Eve then hands the strapless to Nina: "Here it is, Nina. Do you have lube for your ass?"

Susan offers to help.

She goes to the suite, gets the tube of lube, and comes back with the tube alredy open.

Susan spreads the lube on her middle finger.

Nina leans over and braces her hands on the back of the couch, sticking her ass in the direction of all the girls.

Susan then penetrates Nina's ass slowly with her finger, and goes to the bottom.

Susan comes back, and goes deep again.

After repeating the movement a few times, she removes her finger, lubricates her index finger, and goes back to penetrating Nina's ass.

A minute later she removes her fingers, lubricates the third finger and goes back into Nina.

Eve notices Jill getting excited.

Another minute, and Nina says she's ready.

She takes the strapless, places the dildos at the entrance to her pussy and asshole, and inserts them slowly but without stopping.

When the dildos are almost fully inside, they are suddenly pulled into the pussy and ass, and they sit very firmly inside.

Perfect!

Exactly as it should be.

Nina likes: "It feels great."

She then gets up, walks a little, bends down, walks a little more, and the strapless remains firmly inside her.

The sight of the gorgeous girl parading around with her hard cock pointing up makes Eve, Susan, and Jill excited.

Susan is the one who says: "How amazing, Nina! It looks like you have a real penis."

Eve thinks so too: "Welcome to our team, Nina!"

Hearing this, Jill imagines Eve told her friends that she's also a Tgirl: "Yeah, Nina, looks like you were born with a penis too."

Nina is eager to go ahead with the audition: "Shall we go to the suite? I want to test it with Susan on all fours and facing."

Once in the suite, Nina lubricates her 'penis' before penetrating Susan, who is positioning herself on all fours on the bed.

Eve and Jill sit and watch the show.

Nina then begins to penetrate Susan's pussy, who moans: "Oooh! ..."

The strapless is still tight, so Nina goes deep and starts pulling out and putting her new cock inside Susan.

Eve asks: "Does it feels good, Susan?"

Susan can barely respond, "Yesss... Oooh! ..."

Eve continues to act professionally: "What about you, Nina?"

Nina manages to respond more fully: "Yes, Eve. The dildos move a little inside me as I fuck Susan, and it feels sooo good."

Nina wants to change her position: "Susan, let's try it facing each other."

Susan agrees and lies down on the bed, spreading her legs to wait for Nina.

When Nina re-enters Susan, Eve decides to participate.

Eve strips off, exposing her wonderfully hard cock.

She then goes to Susan and starts kissing her friend, who is moaning again: "Oooh! ..."

Jill is surprised by Eve's attitude, as well as Susan and Nina's receptivity.

Jill is also very excited, but keeps watching.

Eve invites her: "Jill, take off your clothes and come here to help. Susan's mouth is delicious."

Jill smiles and accepts the invitation.

She takes off her clothes and exposes her very hard cock.

Nina is the first to see: "Wow!"

Susan stops kissing Eve and also sees: "Wow! You too, Jill? Two of the most beautiful girls in the world have a cock!"

Jill then finds out that the girls didn't know about her secret.

It was she herself who revealed the secret.

It's also very clear that the girls like Eve and reacted very well to Jill's secret.

Jill stands next to Susan.

Eve places her hand on the back of Jill's neck gently, pulling her closer to Susan's mouth.

Their mouths touch, and soon Susan attacks Jill's mouth, using all her experience.

Jill had never kissed a cis girl.

She'd only kissed Eve and three boyfriends... and had sex with only two of those boyfriends before meeting Eve.

With Jill replacing her mouth, Eve has an idea.

She read that many women are turned on by fantasies, while men are more turned on by visual stimuli.

Eve's mind is racing, and she already knows what to do.

Eve takes her smartphone, cigarette pack, lighter, and ashtray, and goes back to bed.

Eve then activates her smartphone to record her words.

Eve caresses Susan's breasts, and begins to tell her a story she's creating right now, based in some information this gorgeous blonde provided.

"You have just entered the university and you are going to live in the dorm. You're rooting for your roommate to be a nice person. When you see the girl, you are blown away by her incredible beauty. She looks like a top model. The girl greets you with a big smile, and your heart beats faster. Her voice is so sweet and she's so gentle... You're already in love. She says she runs in the park every morning very early. Soon after, however, your dream turns into a nightmare. The girl says she has a boyfriend, and when she sees you intending to light a cigarette, she says she doesn't smoke and doesn't want you to smoke in the bedroom. You are very disappointed, but you have a powerful weapon. You know how to hypnotize and change people for the better. You want her to be the perfect girl you imagined. The girl has already noticed your necklace with a beautiful crystal, so you take off the necklace and show her the crystal. You say you noticed a certain stress in her voice, and you say the crystal has the power to relax people. You ask her to keep her eyes on the crystal, and then you start swinging it like a pendulum. You say words that soothe her, that make her feel relaxed... and that hypnotize her. Success! She is now in a trance. You say she'll go into a trance whenever she hears 'Eve makes me feel like I'm in paradise'. She will come out of the trance when she hears 'You can wake up'. Then you explain you are going to tell her a story, and she will remember the story as a dream she had yesterday, and it was the best dream of her entire life. Then you start telling her your story: 'You're running in the park like every morning, but this morning is special. This is the most beautiful day you've ever seen. When you pass in front of the huge flower bed by the lake shore, you feel an irresistible urge to stop and enjoy the scene that, if filmed, would be the most beautiful scene in the cinema. You can't resist, and walk over to a bench that faces the flower bed and the lake. You then sit on the bench and enjoy the scenery and somehow you know you are having a vision of paradise. You then look at the bench and are surprised to see a pack of Eve menthol 120mm. It is still closed, and there's a lighter on top of it. It seems like Eve has been waiting for you, and now you start to feel Eve's irresistible power of attraction. After a few seconds, you understand that Eve plays a key role in this paradise. You pick up the beautiful pack of Eve, and admire it for a moment. You then remove the plastic cover, open the pack, and pull out one of the long, thin cigarettes. You hold the cigarette between your fingers and conclude that Eve is very elegant and sensual. Eve perfectly suits you and this magical moment. You then give in to your desire.'

Eve pauses briefly and hands Susan a cigarette.

Susan brings the cigarette to her lips, and Eve brings the fire to the end of the cigarette.

Susan then inhales the smoke, and smiles at Eve.

Eve can now proceed.

'Your lips part a little to welcome Eve. Then you light the lighter, and bring the flame to the end of the cigarette. You inhale just a little smoke and leave it in your mouth. You then open your mouth a little and send the smoke mixed with air into your lungs. The feeling is incredible! You are in paradise with Eve... You exhale and are delighted to see the smoke coming out of your mouth. Eve makes you feel so turned on, so sexy, so free, so alive, and then Eve makes you feel so incredibly relaxed... That's a feeling you've never had in your entire life. It's a feeling you want to have forever. You understand that only now, with Eve, the day and the scenery are perfect. You inhale and exhale a few more times, sending more and more smoke into your lungs. You feel great pleasure whenever you inhale and exhale the smoke. Then you get up and go to the lake. You see a wonderful image reflected on the surface of the water: it is a wonderful girl smoking sensually. This is the girl you want to be from now on. You keep smoking the cigarette and enjoy yourself until the end. You then put out your cigarette with the certainty that you want to have that pleasure again. Over and over again. You take Eve and the lighter and put away this treasure. Eve is the most precious thing you've ever found in your life, because Eve makes you feel like you're in paradise.' After telling this story, you say that she will have this dream again tonight. She will remember the dream when she wakes up, and she will always be excited when she sees Eve or hears that name, because she will remember this wonderful dream. You say that tomorrow she'll go for a run as usual, but she'll keep thinking about the dream, and she'll stop by the flower bed to relive the wonderful feeling Eve gave her, of being in paradise. Then you say 'You can wake up'. The next day, you wake up very early, go to the park, get everything ready, and go back to the apartment. When the girl appears in the room, you ask her if she had good dreams. She says she had the best dream of her entire life... and for two nights in a row! She then goes for a run. You left a pack of Eve menthol 120mm and a lighter on the park bench, and you follow the girl to check the result. Everything happens as you planned. When the gorgeous girl reaches the bench in front of the flower bed and pond, she stops, sits down, and then meets Eve. The girl repeats everything she saw in the dream. She lights the long, thin cigarette and inhales the smoke, feeling an enormous pleasure. You get excited watching the absurdly beautiful girl smoking and you light up a cigarette too. The girl is smoking in a very sensual way, so you are enjoying your cigarette even more. You finish your Eve and then you go home. Later, when she arrives, you ask her how the race went. She says it was amazing, the best of her life. She says she now knows that the dream was actually a vision of the future, and that wonderful future has just come true. You say you're very happy for her. You then prepare to light a cigarette, but she automatically protests. You didn't expect it, but you act fast saying the magic words: 'Eve makes me feel like I'm in paradise.' She goes into a trance again. You say she'll let you smoke in the bedroom, and she'll think girls who smoke are very attractive. You also say that you will offer her a cigarette. She will accept it, and will smoke with great pleasure. She'll also let you teach a new way to smoke, and she'll love it even more than her first cigarette. You then say 'You can wake up'."