EVEnTS Ch. 07 - Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve takes the cigarette Susan was smoking and hands her a new one.

Eve hands Jill a cigarette too.

Eve takes the flame from the lighter to the ends of the cigarettes, and Susan and Jill start smoking.

Eve then gets back to the story.

"You ask if you can smoke, and she says yes. You light your cigarette and say that while she was talking about the race, you smelled someone who had just smoked. She admits that she smoked. You offer an Eve, and she accepts. You take the flame from the lighter to the cigarette, and she lights the long, thin cigarette. She then inhales the smoke and has a beautiful expression of pleasure on her gorgeous face. Success! Now you can smoke in the apartment and get excited watching the gorgeous girl smoke too... but you want more. You ask her if she wants to learn a new way to smoke, and she says yes. You light one of your long, thin cigarettes, and approach her. You then inhale the smoke and glue your lips to her lips, exhaling the smoke into this goddess's delicious mouth. She inhales and then slowly exhales the smoke, loving this way of smoking. You inhale again and kiss her passionately. She also kisses you passionately, and some of the smoke escape from your mouths. You smoke and kiss for a long time, until you finish the cigarettes. You two are very excited. She takes your hand and leads you to her bed. You take your clothes off without stopping kissing, and then you decide it's time to show her the pleasure that a girl knows how to give another. You lick her delicate vulva and her beautiful clit. You are inserting more and more fingers inside this sensational girl. In the pussy and then in her ass. You control the stimuli so that she almost cums, but don't get there. You torture her with pleasure for a long time. Just when she can't take it anymore and begs to cum, you increase the stimulation to the maximum, and she has 'THE' orgasm of her life. She squirts spectacularly, releasing powerful jets of her love liquid into your face. While she is still having spasms of pleasure and is recovering, you climb onto her body and you kiss deliciously. You pause to light another cigarette, and then you kiss her again, sharing the smoke. You kiss passionately until the cigarette is gone, and then she says that no one has ever turned her on so much, and she's finally discovered how wonderful it is to cum in sex. She says she's going to dump her boyfriend as she never wants to fake an orgasm again after five minutes of penetration. Now she's found someone who turns her on like no one ever turned her on, and who really cares. She says you make her feel like she's in paradise, and that she just discovered what true love is. She says 'I love you'. You're over the moon and even more turned on, and you say you love her too. The gorgeous girl who looks like a top model is now the perfect girl of your dreams and she's in love with you. You glue your wonderful bodies together and love each other for an eternity, as if the rest of the world doesn't exist. There's only you and the girl of your dreams..."

At this point, Susan can't take it anymore.

She is incredibly aroused by Nina penetrating her vagina, Jill's smokey kisses, her fingers stimulating her own clit, and Eve caressing her breasts as she tells an incredible erotic story in her wonderful voice.

Susan then has a spectacular orgasm: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Susan is ejaculating for the third time in a few days, and again she lets out many powerful jets.

As Susan screams in pleasure, Jill looks at Susan's vagina and is very impressed and amazed by the ejaculation.

Jill heard that it was possible, but thought it was a legend.

Susan squirms a lot, and has spasms worthy of this very special moment.

It seems Susan was unaware of her ease to ejaculate.

Or maybe not.

Every time she managed to ejaculate, Eve was participating.

Already recovered, Susan receives another delicious kiss from Jill, and then receives a wonderful kiss from Eve, and another passionate kiss from Nina.

Susan: "Wow! You have given me an incredible pleasure! I love you."

Now it's Nina who kisses Eve, and then kisses Jill.

Jill and Susan smoked already, but Eve and Nina are now in the throes of smoking after all that's happened.

When Eve takes a cigarette, all the girls follow.

They smoke and chat some more, in an atmosphere of great camaraderie.

Eve then remembers to stop the recorder.

She has something to say: "I'm sorry for the lack of professionalism. I know we were supposed to be testing the strapless, but I couldn't resist."

They all say "Forgiven!"

Laughs.

Susan makes some remarks: "I felt the strapless really good inside me. It helped a lot with my orgasm... but I have to admit that the erotic tale, and Jill bringing more realism to the story, was just too much for me. You just gave me another great idea, Eve. I think Nina and I should record erotic tales for women to hear while having sex. This is very exciting."

Eve agrees it's really exciting: "I've read that fantasies can be very exciting for women and I decided to give it a try to see if it really works, and it seems to work very well, doesn't it, girls? I also decided to leave it recorded in case I need it again, because I don't know if I would be able to remember everything. I created the story on the spot..."

All the girls say they want a copy.

Eve then sends a copy to each of them.

Susan asks Eve a question: "Eve, can we use this story you created? Your delicious voice is unbeatable, but we would re-record it so as not to compromise you. Maybe adding music to accentuate the mood in the park, etc. A few moans..."

Eve: "Yes, of course. I would love to have a professional recording."

Susan has one more idea: "Eve, I said you gave me another great idea, but now I'm thinking of another possibility. In your story, I am a girl who changes the life of a girl who was heterosexual. We had already talked about watching an effeminate boy transform into a Tgirl. Now I'm thinking of inviting webcam girls who have never had sex with other girls to start them. If we convince very popular straight girls to try it, it could be a big hit. We would show their first time with other girls."

Eve: "I liked this idea too, Susan. It would be very exciting to see a girl starting out awkwardly, but then letting go and accepting the pleasure provided by another girl... and giving pleasure too."

Susan has a request: "Jill, could you give us the contact details of the boys and girls we choose from the web? Eve got our number with the help of your company."

Jill agrees: "It's okay, Susan. I think this will not be a problem. We are partners and friends, so I will do everything I can to help you guys."

Susan is already recovered, and now she wants to test the strapless too: "How about we wash the strapless so I can try it too?"

Everyone agrees, and Nina unhooks the strapless from her pussy and her ass.

Nina then talks about her experience: "I got really turned on by the feeling inside me, and by fantasizing that I have a cock. The experience was great! I imagined that I was just like you. If you succeed in including a vibrator and a clit stimulator, it will be perfect. It will be a great success."

Eve and Jill are overjoyed.

Susan takes care of washing the strapless, making it ready to be used again.

Nina then helps Susan by enlarging and relaxing her girlfriend's ass.

Eve suggests doing something different: "Nina, now that your ass is relaxed, how about if Susan penetrates your ass and Jill penetrates your pussy?"

Nina accepts: "I would love to."

Jill is excited too, but has something to say: "I really want to feel your pussy, Nina, but I should let you know that I'm a virgin. The two boyfriends I had sex with never let me penetrate them. They thought they would turn gay, even though they saw me as a girl. They even avoided touching my cock. Eve was the first to suck me."

Eve is happy to learn that she was the first to give Jill that pleasure, but regrets the closed-mindedness of Jill's ex-boyfriends.

Nina is happy: "Even better, Jill. This is very exciting! Did you know that a lot of people fantasize about virgins? I am very lucky."

Jill reacts very well to the words of the beautiful girl with blue hair and blue eyes.

Jill's cock hardens, rises, and begins to point upward.

Nina then grabs Jill's cock and starts licking it slowly, making it even harder.

Then Nina puts her mouth on Jill's cock and starts sucking it.

Jill has a clear expression of pleasure on her wonderful face.

Nina now uses her mouth, tongue, and hands on Jill's cock.

She learned very well from Eve, Mandy, and Alice.

Jill reacts: "Oooh! ..."

Eve feels it's time for Jill to lose her virginity: "Jill, you can stay in bed. Nina, could you sit on Jill's cock and lean forward so Susan can penetrate your ass?"

Nina agrees: "Of course!"

Nina then climbs over Jill's body and guides the new friend's cock to the entrance of her pussy.

She then slowly lowers herself down so that Jill can enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime moment.

Jill likes the feeling: "Wow! How delicious! Your little pussy is so tight and so wet, Nina."

Nina: "You make me wet, Jill."

Nina comes down and gets Jill's cock deep inside her, and then starts moving up and down.

Jill's very hard cock shows that she is really enjoying it.

Meanwhile, Susan is already using the strapless and is ready to penetrate her girlfriend.

Nina leans forward and kisses Jill, while Susan slowly enters her ass.

Nina has for the first time the delicious sensation of a cock in the front and a dildo in the back.

Jill can also feel the smooth movement of Susan's 'cock' through the flexible wall between Nina's pussy and ass.

Eve gives Nina an instruction: "Now you run the show, Nina."

Nina understands and starts to move.

Eve then starts playing her erotic tale, and starts caressing Jill's breasts and kissing her wonderful lips.

All the girls let their imagination fly by listening to the erotic tale in Eve's sweet and sensual voice.

When Eve and Jill light up their cigarettes and start kissing, Nina receives a visual stimulus that adds to the fantasy and pushes her over the edge: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

No one expected the stimuli to have such an effect on Nina.

Nina is ejaculating!

Nina is loving the various stimuli: the cock in her pussy, the dildo in her ass, the erotic story, and the scene with two beautiful girls smoking and kissing.

Nina leans back, and the many jets of her cum cover Jill's chest.

As Nina begins to calm down, she starts a fantastic sensual massage on Jill's body, using her own release as a wonderful lubricant.

Jill also reaches her limit: "I need to cum. Can I cum inside you, Nina?"

Nina: "Yes Jill, I really want to be the first to get your milkshake."

Jill can't take it anymore: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Jill's fantastic orgasm shows how much she is enjoying being active for the first time in her life.

Nina's tight, well-oiled pussy reminds Jill of Eve and her tight, spit-wet sucking.

Jill squirms and has many spasms of pleasure.

Now, in addition to Nina's cum, Jill's body begins to receive her own cum, which is oozing from Nina's pussy.

Jill finally starts to calm down.

Susan is delighted with Nina and Jill's orgasm: "I don't even need to ask if it was good, do I?"

Jill is very grateful: "Thanks, girls! I finally found people who really care about my pleasure. I love you."

Eve takes advantage of this climate to give Jill another smokey kiss.

It's a delicious kiss.

Eve then takes one last drag and puts out her cigarette.

Susan removes the dildo from Nina's ass, and then removes the strapless from inside her pussy and from her ass.

Nina stands up, abandoning Jill's cock, and more cum escapes from her pussy.

Susan and Nina kiss, then join Eve and Jill to continue the kissing session.

After the kisses, Jill takes the strapless to wash it again.

When Jill returns to the suite, she has something to say: "You guys gave me a lot of pleasure, but there's someone who hasn't come yet. Do you want to fuck my ass, Eve?"

Eve gets excited: "Since the birthday party I've been looking forward to trying on your ass, Jill. It would be even better if one of you girls fucked me at the same time."

Nina feels it's her turn: "I want to fuck your pretty ass, Eve."

Susan also wants to help.

Susan goes to Eve, puts Eve's cock in her mouth, and starts sucking on it.

At the same time, Susan starts to enlarge Eve's ass, and Eve reacts very well: "Hmmm... how delicious, Susan!"

In a short time, Susan makes Eve get very excited and with a very hard cock.

With more fingers inside Eve, Susan thinks she is ready: "Are you ready, Eve?"

Eve replies: "Yes, I am."

Jill gets down on all fours, like every time she's had sex with her boyfriends.

Eve suggests another position: "Jill, I get so horny seeing a wonderful face, perfect breasts, and also seeing a cock in a very feminine body..."

Jill understands and turns around happily.

Unfortunately, her boyfriends avoided looking at her cock, as if that would make them gay.

Eve asks Jill to put two pillows under her butt.

Jill complies, and Eve positions herself to penetrate her.

Eve lubricates Jill's ass and her own cock, and goes into action.

As Jill has already received the strapless inside her, Eve penetrates Jill's ass without stopping, until she reaches the bottom.

Jill feels Eve's delicious cock filling her completely: "Oooh! The hottest girl in the world has the hottest cock in the world."

Even though she came, Jill is very excited.

Her cock is already getting hard again.

Eve starts moving back and forth.

As Eve began to penetrate Jill, Nina put on the strapless.

Now Nina is ready to penetrate Eve's ass, and she is already positioned behind Eve.

Eve makes her cock disappear inside Jill's ass, and stands there waiting for Nina's 'cock'.

Nina penetrates Eve slowly but not stopping.

Susan decides not to be just a spectator.

She goes to Jill to kiss her mouth and caress her new friend's breasts.

Before doing it, however, Susan starts the erotic tale that Eve created.

Now they all know that erotic tales increase the arousal of cis girls and Tgirls alike.

In fact, men are also turned on by erotic tales, but many pay more attention to videos.

What everyone ends up discovering eventually is that imagination is a powerful tool in sex.

With Nina properly wedged into Eve's ass, the girls are synchronizing their movements, with Eve in the lead.

Eve loves the sight of a wonderful face, perfect breasts, and a cock in a very feminine body, but seeing two spectacular girls kissing to the sound of her erotic tale makes this moment even more exciting.

Jill is also already very excited and starts masturbating while being kissed and penetrated.

When the recording comes to the point where Eve pauses briefly, Susan and Jill light up their cigarettes, going on to include the exchange of smoke in their kisses.

Eve excels at penetration, always trying to stimulate the A-spot inside Jill's ass.

When the recording is ending, Jill can't take it anymore: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Even cumming before, Jill shows how much she's loving it all.

Her belly and breasts are quite wet from her semen, and she squirms and spasms a lot.

Eve was just waiting for Jill: "Can I come, Jill?"

Jill was waiting for this wonderful moment: "Yes! Yea!"

As soon as Jill authorizes, Eve cums: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve also cums wonderfully.

Certainly more than ten squirts of cum inside Jill's ass.

A feat that very few can match and seems to be normal for Eve on her first spurt of the day.

As Eve cums, Nina starts to move, increasing Eve's pleasure, and now she trembles and has sensational spasms.

When the spasms are over, Eve leans forward to kiss Jill.

Before Eve gets to Jill, Susan puts her cigarette to Eve's lips.

Eve then inhales the smoke and then glues her lips to Jill's lips for a smokey kiss.

Eve and Jill kiss passionately.

As Eve moves away from Jill, Susan puts her cigarette to Eve's lips again.

Eve inhales the smoke, but this time she kisses Susan passionately.

Now they are all satisfied.

Nina removes her 'cock' from Eve's ass and also removes the strapless from inside her pussy and from her ass, and goes to wash this precious equipment, saying "I'll be right back".

Eve disengages herself from Jill's ass, and lies down between Jill and Susan, receiving more kisses from both.

Susan takes a last drag on her cigarette and puts it out.

Jill does the same with her cigarette.

Susan looks at her watch and then invites Eve and Jill to have dinner with her and Nina.

Eve realizes that she and Jill need to get back to Eve's house: "Everything is so perfect, but we need to get out of paradise, don't we, Jill?"

Jill agrees: "It's true. Laura must have already prepared dinner. We agreed to have dinner there."

Eve has an idea: "How about you guys come over for dinner too? If I call my mom, she can arrange it before we get there."

Nina is back and overheard the final part of the conversation: "Dinner at your place, Eve? We don't want to disturb you."

Eve insists: "Nina, my mom already said you're welcome in the house. She loved you and will be happy seeing you again."

Susan and Nina look at each other and then say "Yes" to each other shaking their heads.

Susan is the one who responds: "If you call Laura and she says it's okay, we accept the invitation."

Eve: "I'll call her right now."

Eve then calls her mother and, as expected, Laura not only accepts but also tells Eve that she is looking forward to see Susan and Nina again.

All agreed, so now each of the girls will shower in a different suite so they can leave faster.

They shower, get ready, and then walk, talking and smoking on the way.

When they arrive at the house, Eve sees Laura, Helen, Mandy, and Alice in the dining room and kisses them all.

Jill decides to let go and greets them with pecks on the lips, like Eve.

Susan and Nina are comfortable with this intimacy in the house, and they also kiss Laura, Helen, Mandy, and Alice.

Dinner is delicious and they talk a lot.

Laura asks Susan and Nina if they've managed to organize the new house.

Nina replies that the basics are done, but they are still decorating the house.

Susan remembers that tomorrow, for example, they will receive people who will install large mirrors.

After a while, Laura changes the subject.

She says she has great news about the place that will house Ukrainian and Russian Tgirls.

Ted managed to close a deal with the owner of the big resort, who just went bankrupt.

Tgirls coming from Europe will live at the resort.

All the girls are very happy with the news and celebrate with a toast.

Laura says the plan is to retrofit the existing building so that it will house 1,200 girls, and the resort will have two new buildings, one on each side of the existing building, to complete the 3,600 beds needed.

Mandy has something to say, and she seems to be worried.

Mandy says that many Tgirls from Russia and Ukraine are asking for help, but the team is is also receiveing several requests from Poland, Hungary and Belarus.

This makes a big impact in the room.

Eve is the only one who is not surprised: "I've read that Tgirls suffer a lot of persecution in countries ruled by the far right in the region. In these countries, Tgirls are also more vulnerable to the action of sex trafficking, because the governments let the traffickers act freely. I imagined that Ukrainian girls would be in a much worse situation, but now I believe that we should help these other girls too. Do you think we can, mom?