EVEnTS Ch. 08 - HearTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura, Eve, Helen, Mandy, and Alice have adapted the room to hold the NGO meeting, and now everyone is ready to start.

They talk about preparations for the arrival of the twelve Tgirls, the renovation of the resort, the financial situation of the NGO, a little about partnerships and strategic issues, and something that has not yet been discussed.

Kate reveals her concern.

At the moment, there are 4,500 Tgirls aged 18 or 19 to be assisted by the NGO.

Every year there will be 2,250 Tgirls turning 18 and joining the group of vulnerable girls to be saved by the NGO.

The NGO needs to be very agile to integrate the girls into society.

Only this way will there be spots at the resort for new girls.

If none of the girls move to other cities and states, Tgirls could be 20% of the city's population in two years, 30% in four years, 40% in seven years, and 50% in twelve years.

Ted says that, fortunately, with the new offices, business units, and even headquarters of large companies in the region, the chances of striking a balance are good.

Ted has great news.

Before the outbreak of covid, the former owners of the resort were looking to expand the business, and had bought the huge land next to the resort.

Ted says he took the opportunity to buy this land from them, and now he's ready to start building a world-class resort.

He plans to hire a lot of European Tgirls, and they can walk to work.

Ted believes that by paying European Tgirls well and giving them great working and housing conditions, the resort will be able to differentiate itself from competitors across the region.

All are very happy with the news.

With so much to do, Eve thinks the NGO needs to get more people to help Kate.

The NGO partners in Europe are helping Transforming the World a lot, but there is already a lot of work to be done here, and the situation will get more and more complicated.

Eve suggests that the first twelve Tgirls to arrive help Kate.

The trans teachers who will be hired to teach them could also help.

Everyone likes the idea.

After the meeting, they head back to the house.

Laura asked the chef to prepare a special lunch and she came with a team.

Unlike other occasions, this time it won't just be girls at the table... or yes, if we consider that Marilyn is Ted's secret identity.

As always, everyone delights in the food prepared by the chef, and thanks her and her team.

The meeting was very productive, and the lunch was great.

Now the group splits up.

Laura and Helen hang out with Ted and Kate.

The rest of the girls prepare to go to Susan and Nina's party.

An hour later, they walk away.

They all carry bags with gifts.

When they arrive at Susan and Nina's house, they are greeted with the traditional pecks on the lips, and Susan and Nina invite them to come in and see the house.

The webcam girls are in awe of Cindy, Hannah, and Milla's beauty.

Susan is the one who comments: "Do you only have beautiful girls in your team?"

Cindy thanks the girls and comments: "Thanks for the compliment, Susan. Now that you and Nina have joined the gang, what you said makes perfect sense."

Susan realizes that her comment may have been misinterpreted: "Oops! I meant to compliment your beauty, not try to get a compliment. It went badly."

Laughs.

Eve helps: "Don't worry, Susan. You guys are really wonderful, and I know you didn't ask for, and don't need to ask for praise."

Now all the girls feel more comfortable.

All the guests give Susan and Nina their gift bags.

Eve actually brought four bags, and needed the help of Mandy and Alice.

Each of them carried an extra bag.

They all sit on the sofas to watch the opening of gifts.

Eve gathers her bags so they can be opened in sequence, and Nina takes the opportunity to start with Eve's gifts.

Eve is gifting Susan and Nina with beautiful and sophisticated plates, silverware, glasses and utensils from Laura's company.

Susan and Nina love them, and react with a "Wow!"

They thank and give Eve tight hugs and pecks on the lips.

Susan and Nina open and adore all the gifts, and hand out hugs and kisses.

Jill kept her bag between her legs and she is the last in line: "This is a gift made especially for you. I hope it turns out very helpful."

There is a box with Susan's name and another one with Nina's name.

They open their gifts at the same time, and they react at the same time: "Wow!"

The two won a new version of the TransForm, now able to squirt a liquid through the false penis.

The two jump for joy.

Jil gets very special hugs and kisses.

Delicious.

Then Susan and Nina thank Eve for inventing the TransForm, and for choosing them to be the official testers.

They give delicious, pornographic kisses on Eve's mouth.

Eve takes the opportunity to say something: "Did you know it was Cindy who helped make the strapless mold? Without Cindy, maybe we would still be trying to find the perfect format for the TransForm."

Susan and Nina get Eve's message and seize the opportunity.

They hug and give Cindy very hot kisses.

All the girls are turned on by the kisses Susan and Nina are handing out.

Nina then comments: "Now, the house is complete... and fun is guaranteed. Thank you girls. Your gifts are wonderful."

Susan feels the need to contain the girls: "I think we'd better show you around the house, and then eat, drink, dance, party... and then we'll see what else we can do. Do you agree?"

The girls know this is the right thing to do, and they agree, even though they are already very excited.

Susan and Nina guide the girls through the house.

They show all suites.

Each of them has a different decoration.

All of them were adapted to be used as a movie set.

One of the suites is filled with professional filming equipment.

Nina explains that the most recent live was done in this suite.

The girls notice that there are too many spotlights, and Nina explains: "Many erotic films and videos lack lighting. If the lighting is bad, the quality of the movie or video is also bad. Lighting separates serious professionals from amateurs."

Susan reveals that there are also several hidden cameras around the house.

Even behind the gigantic wall mirrors.

Susan shows a small room behind the suite's mirror.

On one side of the room is the mirror of this suite, and on the other side of the room is the mirror of the neighboring suite.

It's a dark room with hidden cameras.

There is another room just like this one between the other two suites.

The girls are impressed with everything Susan and Nina have done.

After showing the whole house, they show the garden.

When they get to the pool, Susan jokes, "It's not a resort pool like Laura's, but I guess you could still call it a pool."

The pool does indeed have some signs of wear and tear and the style is a bit dated, but it's still a good pool.

Eve comments: "Susan, it all depends on the comparison. If we compare it to the pools in general, this pool is very good."

Susan agrees: "You're right, Eve. And we are making the most of the pool."

Eve decides to make another comment: "Did you know that Jill is going to renovate the pool at her house and build a tree house inspired by our castle? I think Jill wants us to move in with her. If we moved, you could buy our house."

Jill flashes a big smile and comments: "Dreams can come true. I'm rooting for that to happen."

All the girls are intrigued.

Jill clarifies: "I think there's a good chance that Eve and Helen will become my sisters."

All the girls react: "Wow!"

Hannah continues intrigued: "I thought your dad and Kate were dating."

Jill: "They are, Hannah, but it looks like it is a trio now."

All the girls react again: "Wow!"

Milla has something to say: "I'm already rooting for a happy ending."

The other girls say they also hope it works out.

They all adore Kate and Laura.

After everything that has happened so far, the girls already feel very intimate with each other.

Nina invites the girls: "We need to have the house party... before we move again."

Laughs.

The girls accept the invitation and enter the house.

They eat, drink, dance, smoke, and talk for several hours.

They also exchange a few kisses.

As time passes, kisses become more and more frequent and passionate.

Eve encourages girls who still barely know each other to kiss.

Eve then notices a big change in the 'climate', and decides to act.

She didn't drink too much, but she pretends she's very excited and uninhibited from drinking: "Do you want me to do a show for you?"

All the girls respond: "YES!"

Eve asks: "Can we go to the suite?"

Susan and Nina agree, of course.

Eve wants to use the full-length mirror to do what she saw in a scene with a Thai Tgirl, and that had a big effect on her.

Only Eve wants to do it her way, using her imagination.

Eve points out the best place for the girls to sit and watch.

Not facing the mirror, but close to one of the side walls.

Eve also suggests that the girls take off their clothes.

The girls obey instantly.

Eve then starts doing a very sensual striptease next to the mirror.

Not only that.

Eve turns to the mirror and it looks like she's caressing a twin.

The twin girls are taking off their clothes at the same time, and they start kissing.

Mouths touch.

The breasts touch.

If one Eve was already irresistible, two Eves drive the girls to a frenzy: "Oooh! ..."

The girls in the audience are masturbating.

When Eve finally takes off her panties, the girls see both Eve's cocks jump up, hard.

The real EVE and the mirrored EVE approach and kiss passionately.

Mouths touch.

The breasts touch.

The twins' very hard limbs touch each other.

The moans in the audience increase: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

They're all masturbating non-stop.

Eve then moves and it looks like the two spectacular twins are jerking off, moving up and down together in perfect sync.

The moans in the audience continue: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve turns onto her side and starts jerking off. It looks like the two wonderful twins are masturbating side by side.

Eve turns to face the mirror again and continues masturbating.

Then Eve leans her cock against the mirror.

Now the two gorgeous twins are masturbating together, pressing their very hard members together.

The moans won't stop: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve turns away from the mirror to grab a cigarette and lighter.

When she gets back to the mirror, she lights her cigarette, inhales and exhales sensually.

The two twins are smoking.

Eve then goes back to facing the mirror and starts kissing her twin passionately, without stopping masturbating and smoking.

The moans in the audience only increase and also make Eve more excited: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve continues exchanging smokey kisses with her twin, and masturbating.

The girls in the audience can't take it anymore and start to cum: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve then also allows herself to climax: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve launches her ten-plus spurts of cum at the mirror.

It looks like the twins are directing their jets towards each other as they continue to kiss.

The scene is spectacular.

All you hear in the suite is "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

When Susan finally calms down, she has something to say: "Wow! What a sensational show, Eve! You don't stop giving us great ideas. We have to include that in the lives."

Eve is delighted with the result: "A lot of people fantasize about twins, Susan. I think it's going to be a really big success."

Eve has one more idea: "Now that everyone has come and is more relaxed, I would like to do something very special."

Alice asks: "What, Eve?"

Eve responds: "I saw Susan and Nina ejaculate but as far as I know Cindy never did. Or did you ejaculate, Cindy?"

Cindy is curious: "No, Eve. Is that even possible?"

Eve explains: "It doesn't happen to all women, and even for those that do, it can be quite rare. I'd like to create the best possible conditions to see if you can ejaculate, Cindy. Do you want to help, girls?"

All the girls say "YES!"

Cindy lies down on the bed and Eve positions the girls.

Mandy and Alice will suck Cindy's toes as they are already experts at this.

Milla and Nina will take care of the breasts.

Susan will take care of Cindy's mouth and recording.

Hannah and Jill will exchange kisses and caresses between them in front of the mirror, serving as visual stimulation.

Eve, of course, will take care of Cindy's pussy and ass.

Before long, all the girls are positioned and ready for action.

As soon as the girls start the stimulation, Cindy shows her approval: "Oooh! ..."

Cindy came just now, so she gets aroused real quick.

Hannah and Jill only met at the birthday party and talked at the meeting earlier, but they're getting along pretty well.

As soon as they start the show, caressing and kissing, their members react vigorously.

Susan was already kissing Cindy, but now she interrupts the kisses to play Eve's erotic tale.

Susan decided to use the original recording, with Eve's voice.

Cindy was looking delighted at Hannah and Jill's show, and now she is surprised to hear Eve's sweet voice on the recording.

Cindy soon lets herself be taken to the paradise of the erotic tale.

She moans more and more: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The erotic tale asks for, so Susan hands Cindy a cigarette, and Cindy puts it between her lips.

Susan takes the flame from the lighter to the cigarette, and Cindy inhales with great pleasure.

It is a pleasure heightened by the tale.

She then exhales while moaning: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Sensing Cindy starting to moan too much, Eve stops prodding Cindy and signals the other girls to do the same.

The girls follow Eve's lead, and make Cindy beg for more of their good job: "Please don't stop. It feels so good!"

The girls start over gently and slowly, 'torturing' Cindy: "Oooh! More please!"

Cindy sees that now Hannah and Jill are also lighting up their long, thin Eves and are masturbating each other's cocks.

Hannah and Jill inhale the smoke and glue their mouths together.

Cindy continues smoking and moans more and more: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Following the erotic tale, Susan also lights a cigarette and kisses Cindy again.

Now all the girls start to increase the 'torture'.

Eve licks Cindy's clit while her long, delicate fingers move inside the gorgeous blonde cheerleader's pussy and ass.

Cindy squirms at the delicious torture: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The tale approaches the magic moment and all the girls try to give Cindy as much pleasure as possible: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

In the tale, the two girls start having sex and then declare their love for each other.

Cindy then has 'THE' orgasm of her life: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve receives the incredible jets of Cindy's ejaculation in her face.

If Eve hadn't been in front of Cindy's pussy, the jets would have traveled far across the suite.

All the girls react with a "Wow!"

Eve and the other girls took Cindy to paradise.

Hannah and Milla have never seen a girl ejaculate, and they are the most impressed.

Calmer, Cindy thanks: "Thanks, girls! That was so amazing! The party is for Susan and Nina, but you guys gave me a very special gift."

Eve disagrees: "I think Susan and Nina threw the party to bring us even closer together. We all care about each other and want everyone to be happy. Isn't that it, Susan and Nina?"

Susan and Nina are touched by Eve's words, and they totally agree.

Eve suggests that each girl now hook up with a girl they haven't had much contact with.

That was what the girls needed to get back into action.

Nina is quick, and takes Cindy's hand, anxious to get more intimate with the spectacular blonde cheerleader.

Susan walks up to Hannah, the also spectacular red-haired cheerleader, and gives her a pornographic kiss.

Alice joins Milla.

Alice has always admired Milla's irresistible combination of beauty and intelligence.

Jill kisses Mandy deliciously.

Jill loves platinum blondes, like Marilyn... Mandy.

The pairs are wonderful.

Nina + Cindy

Susan + Hannah

Alice + Milla

Jill + Mandy

They are duos that would meet different tastes if they were in a porn movie.

Brunette + blonde

Blonde + redhair

Brunette + brunette

Blonde + blonde

Eve knows all the girls very well, and decides to leave it to decide later what she's going to do.

Nina takes her TransForm and gives it to Cindy.

Nina wants Cindy to experience the pleasure she once had.

Susan intends to use the TransForm she won herself, testing it on Hannah's ass.

All the girls spread their assholes and get ready to have sex.

When Cindy and Susan put on the TransForm and show the result, all the girls get excited seeing the two gorgeous blondes with rock-hard 'cocks'.

Eve jokes: "There are now eight Tgirls at the party."

After a lavish distribution of lube, the girls jump into action.

Nina and Hannah get on all fours on one of the edges of the bed.

Mandy and Alice get on all fours on the other edge of the bed, facing Nina and Hannah.

Cindy, Susan, Milla, and Jill stand behind the other girls and begin to penetrate them.

Cindy -> Nina.

Susan -> Hannah.

Milla -> Alice.

Jill -> Mandy.

Eve decides to kiss the girls who will be fucked.

She will give them smokey kisses.

They all have a beautiful vision of the wonderful naked and horny girls.

Susan turns on the vibrator and clit stimulator, and Cindy does that too.

Susan and Cindy begin to moan with pleasure.

The other girls are also moaning.

Cis girls seem to be more excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

As cis girls have already come and continued to have stimulation, they quickly become very aroused again.

This is an enviable trait of cis girls.

Nina massages her clit: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Hannah, Mandy, and Alice, jerk off their rock-hard cocks: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve senses that Nina is almost there, and kisses her, sharing the smoke.

And Nina cums deliciously: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Cindy makes the vibrator and stimulator work at the maximum level and, after a few seconds, she triggers the fake penis ejaculator and also comes: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve bets that Susan will be next, and gives the blonde webcam girl a smokey kiss.

Susan has her devices working at the maximum level and, while kissing Eve, she triggers the ejaculator and comes inside Hannah: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve then hurries over to kiss Hannah, exchanging more smoke.

The effect on Hannah is almost immediate: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve senses that next will be Mandy and Jill. She proceeds to kiss Mandy, sharing the smoke.

Mandy doesn't let Eve down: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

With the wonderful scene of the girls coming, Jill also gets there when Eve kisses her: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Now only Alice and Milla are left.

Eve goes to Alice and gives her another delicious smokey kiss.

Alice was waiting for Eve's mouth, and now she doesn't have to wait any longer: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve then kisses Milla, and the future journalist explodes inside Alice's ass: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The eight girls came deliciously.

Cindy is now recovered and knows what she needs to do.

She asks Eve to lie down with two pillows under her ass.

Eve smiles at Cindy and obeys.

Cindy then begins to penetrate Eve with the TransForm.

All the girls have recovered and, little by little, they join Cindy to pleasure Eve.

Mandy and Alice suck on Eve's toes.

Jill puts Eve's cock in her mouth.

Milla and Hannah put on a show for Eve in front of the mirror, kissing and fondling each other.