EVEnTS Ch. 08 - HearTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina takes care of Eve's breasts.

Susan takes care of Eve's mouth... and the erotic tale with professional recording.

The girls take Eve to paradise: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve is very excited ... and feels so loved!

Eve is now the girl in the tale who is in the park and starts smoking with Susan's help.

Eve delights in the various stimuli: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

In the erotic tale, she is back in her room, and now she learns to smoke in a very special way.

Susan fancies the smokey kisses.

Eve then falls in love with the girl who taught her to smoke, and is reciprocated.

And they love each other...

All the girls do their best to please Eve.

Eve sees Hannah and Milla exchanging smokey kisses while masturbating: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The girls in the erotic tale declare their love for each other.

Eve can't take it anymore...

Eve comes, filling Jill's mouth with her cum: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Jill collects each drop until the fountain dries up, and then begins a pilgrimage.

She first kisses Eve, returning some of the sperm.

Afterwards, Jill kisses Susan, Nina, Cindy, Mandy, Alice, Milla, and Hannah.

All the girls get some of Eve's delicious semen.

It is a delicious semen as it is Eve's semen.

All the girls hug and kiss, and then sit down to smoke, talk, and relax.

The girl's group has grown even more, and it's a very tight-knit group.

They all love each other.

***

Next: EVEnTS 09 - GifTS [The Tgirls of the Most Wanted list.]