EVEnTS Ch. 10 - ThoughTS

Story Info
Eve unveils Russian 'secrets'.
10.7k words
4.88
1.5k
1
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS 10 - ThoughTS...

Eve unveils Russian 'secrets'.

By Vicki5335 (2022)

2TS -> TS+W -> TS+CD+2W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... almost no man. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

Saturday dawns sunny and the weather forecast is for the whole day to be like this.

Kate woke up early and is already at the European girls' house, as is Cindy.

They are all eating the breakfast prepared by the girls, who used ingredients Kate had already bought.

After the first few days, the idea is for the girls to do the shopping and prepare all their meals.

The girls had trouble sleeping, due to a combination of factors: jet lag, the brain processing many recent events, and the necessary adaptation to many different things, such as the weather, the house, the unfamiliar room shared with an unfamiliar girl, the bed, mattress, pillow...

On the other hand, they are young, and have a lot of energy.

With a little help from the coffee, everyone is already very excited to start the day's schedule.

At Laura's house, everyone has woken up too, but not everyone will go to the mall.

The NGO's staff has decided that Laura, Kate, Eve, Jill, and Cindy will accompany the European girls.

Helen, Mandy, and Alice will prepare the pool party, helped by Hannah and Milla.

Susan and Nina have another appointment: their friends Audrey and Julie will arrive this morning, and they will pick up their friends at the airport.

When Hannah and Milla arrive at the house, Laura takes the opportunity to have a quick meeting with the girls who are there, and with the other members of the NGO, who will participate by phone.

Several of them must be curious as to why Eve asked them to call their pupils last night.

Laura sends a message to Kate and Cindy, asking them to go to a secluded location for a virtual meeting.

All then come together.

Kate, Cindy, Susan, and Nina participate virtually.

Kate and Cindy are at the NGO's house, and Susan and Nina are in the car, on their way to the airport, to pick up Audrey and Julie, their new friends.

Laura explains the reason for Eve's request to them yesterday, and then asks Cindy to share what she heard from Katya.

After Cindy tells everything and moves everyone, Laura speaks again.

Laura says that the girls who were at the house, and Cindy too, agreed that it would be good for Daria and Vica to live in her house, so they could get special attention.

That would be good for the NGO too, as the office would be free at all times.

Laura asks if everyone agrees, and gets a "YES" from everyone.

With that, Laura thanks everyone and says goodbye.

Problem solved... or almost.

Now they need to talk to Daria and Vica, and also to the other European girls.

This is about to happen.

The bus has just arrived to pick up Laura, Eve, and Jill.

The next stop is at the NGO's house.

When the bus arrives at the NGO's house, all the European girls are already in the living room or in the integrated kitchen.

As Eve warned Kate and Cindy that they were on their way, the two are at the door to greet them.

Eve gives Cindy a peck on the lips, and signals that she intends to do the same to Kate, so Kate responds to Eve's peck.

Laura also kisses Cindy and Kate.

Jill too.

All European girls see this new form of greeting, so when Eve approaches each one of them, they are ready to reciprocate the peck on the lips.

Laura and Jill now feel free to greet all European girls with pecks too.

Jill asks if they've had breakfast, and they all say "YES!"

Laura then takes the opportunity to say that she would like to talk about an idea that the girls from the NGO had.

Laura says that it would be good if the NGO's office were available at all times, so she would like to invite Daria and Vica to stay at her house until the end of the renovation of the building where they will all live: "It's ok for you, Daria and Vica?"

Daria and Vica say they don't want to bother, that they can stay in any corner of this house.

Eve replies: "You won't bother. Our house has plenty of space. We would love to have you there."

Laura adds: "You will sleep there, but you will continue to come here every day. You can come walking."

Daria and Vica then accept.

Kate asks Daria and Vica to pack their bags and take them to the bus.

That way, when they go to the pool party, they'll be ready to move out.

They leave the room quickly to pack their things.

They don't want to delay going to the mall too much.

Katya walks over to Cindy, and whispers in her ear: "I think it's going to be really good for them."

The two smile at each other with an air of complicity.

Daria and Vica return after ten minutes, and they're all ready to go shopping.

The whole group leaves very excited and the European girls are looking forward to everything that is to come.

Later, when they arrive at the mall, Laura separates the girls into groups.

Laura stays with the Hungarian Vica, and with the Ukrainians Sofiy and Alina.

Eve stays with Russian girls Daria, Darina, and Anya.

Kate stays with Belarusian Svetlana, and Ukrainian Irenka.

Cindy stays with Russians Katya and Sonya.

Jill stays with Polish girls Bella and Karina.

In the early afternoon, while the European girls are still shopping at the mall, Helen, Mandy, Alice, Hannah, and Milla are well on their way to getting ready for the pool party, and might as well stop for lunch.

Susan and Nina went to the airport and are already returning with Audrey and Julie, the new webcam girls.

Julie's flight arrived first, and they had to wait another hour for Audrey to arrive.

Fortunately Susan and Nina had a great impression of Audrey and Julie when they met them in person.

It looks like their relationship will be good and productive.

Susan and Nina are looking forward to filming Audrey's transition.

An hour later, everyone is having lunch: the girls at Laura's house, the girls at the mall, and the webcam girls.

All the European girls are very happy with the clothes they got from Laura.

The girls were holding back when it came time to shop, but Laura, Kate, Eve, Cindy, and Jill were on top of everything.

When they noticed that a girl had loved some outfit, but didn't say anything because it was something more expensive, they encouraged the girl to try on the outfit.

These girls are lucky to be the first to arrive.

The special treatment they are receiving cannot be given to the girls who will come later.

The girls even won dresses and party accessories.

Kate told them that in addition to the pool party today, there will be a party at Jill's house tomorrow.

All Transforming the World financial backers will be there to meet the European girls.

Some government officials and important politicians also confirmed their presence.

The mall group has already done their shopping and had lunch.

The first part of the day's events was great for everyone.

Now they are on the bus on their way to Laura's house.

Meanwhile, Helen, Mandy, Alice, Hannah, and Milla, have already prepared, had lunch, showered, and changed into their bikinis.

Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie are already getting ready to leave.

The girls from the mall arrive at Laura's house and are greeted with the traditional pecks on the lips.

Eve and Laura then guide the girls to the various suites so they can change into their bikinis.

Eve takes advantage of the same groups formed to go shopping.

Cindy and Russians Katya and Sonya go to Alice's suite.

Jill and Polish girls Bella and Karina go to Helen's suite.

Kate, Belarusian Svetlana, and Ukrainian Irenka go to Mandy's suite.

Laura then takes the Hungarian Vica, and the Ukrainians Sofiy and Alina to her suite.

Eve takes Russian girls Daria, Anya and Darina to her suite.

In the case of Daria and Vica, they also take to the suites the suitcases they brought.

As they enter the suite, Laura tells Vica that this is where she will sleep.

Eve also tells Daria that she will sleep in her suite.

All European girls are delighted with the suites.

As the girls put on their bikinis, Ted arrives at the house.

Theoretically, he will be the only man at the pool party.

Unless he wants to show off like Marilyn, and show off his pretty titties... but that's very unlikely to happen.

Gradually, the European girls return to the room and are introduced to Ted, Jill's father and main financial supporter of Transforming the World.

They show their beautiful smiles and express their gratitude in an emotional way.

When all the girls are back in their bikinis, Laura says it's time for the pool party.

They then head to the garden.

It is inevitable to associate the girls' walk towards the pool with a beach fashion show or a beauty contest.

This time it looks even more like a beauty contest as there are girls from various countries.

When they arrive at the pool, the European girls are delighted with everything.

They've never seen a pool with so many cool things for them to enjoy.

Helen and the girls who helped set up the party put up lots of balloons and banners, stocked the bar area with lots of food and drink, and now they have music playing.

The party starts.

The girls divide into groups to explore everything: the slide, the grotto and the waterfalls, the island, the fast river, the whirlpool, the sunken bar by the pool...

Laura returns to the house, as Susan and Nina warned that they are coming.

Kate and Ted chat at the sunken bar by the pool.

Susan and Nina arrive, bringing Audrey and Julie, the girls who will participate in the film about the transition from a boy to a girl.

Susan and Nina already call Greg -> Audrey, because even before the transition, Audrey is undeniably a girl, and she's gorgeous.

As Laura is kissing Susan and Nina, Audrey and Julie also accept Laura's kisses.

Laura then comments: "You didn't say your friends are so beautiful."

Nina adds: "Beautiful and talented. I think before long they will be a big hit on the web."

Susan agrees.

Audrey and Julie smile, then return Laura's compliment.

Laura says that everyone is already at the pool and invites the girls to change in her suite.

They climb the stairs, and when they reach the suite, Susan comments: "So this is your suite? Vica is a very lucky girl..."

Susan then winks at Laura, who starts laughing.

Nina laughs too.

Audrey and Julie don't understand, of course.

Susan and Nina feel comfortable, so they start undressing in front of Laura.

Nina tells Audrey and Julie that Laura knows who they are, and that they can be comfortable.

This causes Audrey and Julie to start taking their clothes off too.

In fact, Laura knows that Susan and Nina's friends are webcam girls, but she doesn't know that they are Tgirl and CD.

Audrey is wearing breast pads, so when she takes off her clothes, Laura sees that Audrey doesn't have breasts... and that she has a cock.

Almost at the same time, Laura sees that Julie, the gorgeous Asian girl, also has a penis: "Wow! You have model bodies, and your cocks are beautiful too. Audrey, you are so much like the actress. The resemblance is incredible! And Julie, you are so beautiful and delicate. No one could have guessed..."

Audrey and Julie smile and say "Thank you."

Nina decides to clarify: "Laura, we're going to make an erotic film with Audrey's transition. She will be even more like the actress when her breasts grow."

Laura: "Wow! This is going to be sensational. I think the movie will be a big hit. I am already looking forward to seeing it."

Susan takes the opportunity to say that they had the idea to film the transition after seeing Mandy and Alice's titties growing.

Now, after the revelation, Audrey and Julie feel much more comfortable in the house.

The girls put on their bikinis and then Laura leads them to the pool.

When they reach the pool area, they head to the sunken bar.

Susan and Nina give Kate a peck on the lips, and kiss Ted on the cheek.

Nina then introduces her friends.

Audrey and Julie think they understand the etiquette of the house, and they peck Kate and kiss Ted's cheek.

Kate and Ted praise Audrey and Julie's beauty.

Both realize Audrey's resemblance to the actress, and Ted is the one who comments: "Your name must be after the actress. That's it, isn't it?"

Audrey confirms.

Kate also makes a comment: "You really are a lot like her. The resemblance is incredible."

Ted continues: "Audrey has always been one of my favorite actresses. I would say top three, along with Marilyn and an actress named Meg, who acted well after them and was very successful in romantic films. I look at you and I remember Audrey's movies. It makes me very happy."

Audrey flashes a big smile.

Kate wants to balance the praise: "And you, Julie, are uniquely beautiful. Are your father and mother Oriental?"

Julie explains: "My mother is Chinese, and my father is American. His parents came from Ireland."

Kate then shakes her head, signaling that she understands the reason for Julie's features: "Looks like you got all the best your parents had. You are gorgeous."

Julie thanks and praises Kate's beauty.

Nina feels comfortable with Ted and Kate: "I imagine Laura has told you what we do. I'd like to hear from the three of you if we could go topless. Audrey is going to star in a movie, and she can't have bikini marks at the beginning of filming. Susan and I don't like showing up with bikini marks either. Would that be a problem for you?"

Laura, Kate, and Ted see no problem.

Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie then remove their bikini tops and go topless.

Then Laura suggests that Susan and Nina introduce Audrey and Julie to the girls at the pool.

They are really eager to get in the pool, and they accept Laura's suggestion.

As the four girls leave the sunken bar, Laura resumes the conversation she's just had: "So your favorite actresses are Marilyn, Audrey, and Meg? I don't think you could get over the new Audrey, but I bet you'd look gorgeous as Meg. Do you want to try being Meg next time?"

Kate supports: "I agree with Laura. It's nice to vary a little, isn't it? I think you'll look a lot more like Meg than Marilyn. Maybe you will even want to change your name."

Ted enthuses, and says: "I love you."

Laura and Kate also say they love Ted.

Kate then tells Ted that she noticed how turned on he was by Audrey.

Laura takes the chance: "I think the most successful marriages are the ones where people love each other, but understand that love doesn't stop them from feeling desire for other people. Open-minded couples, who allow themselves to have new experiences, create a complicity that brings them closer, while couples who hide their desires and betray each other, can only distance themselves and put their marriage in crisis."

Kate agrees with Laura's thinking.

Ted also agrees.

Kate and Laura get along without agreeing anything.

You don't have to read the minds of Ted, Laura, and Kate to know that they are very interested in Audrey.

Kate continues: "If we were married and you said you had sex with Audrey, I would be so happy for you. Envy, but happy."

Laughs.

"Me too", says Laura.

More laughter.

Meanwhile, at the pool, Susan and Nina introduce Audrey and Julie to the NGO's girls and European girls.

Girls who were already in the pool welcome the topless girls very well.

They like the idea so much, they also take off their bikini tops.

Now the pool is full of gorgeous girls showing off their pretty tits and titties (except for Audrey, who hasn't transitioned yet), and they're all having a great time.

Audrey looks delighted at the breasts and titties of the girls around her and is looking forward to having breasts.

Many would not consider it correct to say that Audrey is a girl as she has no breasts, but Audrey nevertheless sees herself as one girl among many others in the pool.

Eve is always close to Daria, and invites her to visit the Secret Castle.

Daria is curious and accepts.

They come out of the pool and dry on towels.

Eve grabs her bag, takes Daria's hand, and guides her into the Enchanted Forest.

In the middle of the forest, Eve points up, and Daria is another girl impressed by the castle.

They climb the endless stairs, and on the porch, Eve points out to the sea. "Isn't it beautiful?"

Daria agrees. "This landscape is incredible!"

Eve takes her pack of Eve out of her bag and asks Daria if she smokes.

Daria responds: "No, I don't smoke. I actually smoked, but I quit."

Eve then puts the pack back in her bag.

Daria says: "You can smoke, Eve. Please don't worry so much about me. You are always so caring and understanding. I don't want to see you craving a cigarette because of me."

Daria insists, so Eve takes a cigarette from the pack and lights it.

Daria had no idea the torture she would be subjected to.

Eve smokes in her normal way, and Daria's eyes are fixed on this wonderful girl who smokes in an incredibly sensual way.

Eve asks Daria if she smoked for a long time.

Daria says no, and explains: "When I turned 18, my friend offered me a cigarette. It was like a rite of passage. I accepted and liked it a lot. Only it didn't last... Eve, I trust you, so I'll tell you my story."

Eve encourages Daria: "I'm so glad you trust me, Daria."

Daria continues: "Shortly after I turned 18, I was drafted into the army. Russia was preparing for war against Ukraine and I was forced to go. Under Russian law, only in times of war can the army call up those who are LGBTQIA+. I had this bad luck. In fact, until that moment I thought luck was on my side, because I had managed to escape the sex trafficking mafia. They tried to catch me one day when I was just out of school, but I managed to get away. I feel sad for my mother because we had to move to another city to escape mafia. Well... When I reported to the army, it was very embarrassing to go through the medical examination... and at the military base where we spent the first night, the look of the other soldiers scared me. The troop's captain also threatened me, saying that I would not survive for long. I knew the danger wasn't just war. I knew I would be raped sooner or later."

Daria pauses for a moment, and Eve takes the opportunity to hold Daria's hand.

Daria resumes her story: "The next day, we were sent close to the border with Ukraine. As soon as we arrived, I took the first chance I got to escape. I had to steal women's clothes that were on a clothesline in order to get rid of the soldier's clothes. I had to sleep in the forest, as I couldn't walk along the road. After walking a lot, I managed to cross the border in an unguarded place. I kept walking and found a house where a very kind elderly couple lived. I told them that I was fleeing Russia because I didn't agree with the war and that I was going to Kyiv to enlist and help protect Ukraine. I really am against the invasion of Ukraine, but I lied to get shelter and survive. They gave me food, new clothes, and a bed to sleep in. I intended to continue the trek the next day, but they insisted on driving me to Kyiv. I accepted, of course. Arriving in kyiv, the only thing I wanted to know was where the train station was. I bought a ticket to Lviv, a city close to the Polish border, and when I got there, I caught a ride with some of the first Ukrainian refugees, who were trying to get ahead of the war that already seemed inevitable. Only I couldn't cross the border into Poland with them. I had to go into another forest and look for a place to cross, as I am a Russian citizen. I was an illegal immigrant in Ukraine, and I would be illegal in Poland too. Besides, I was also a defector in Russia. After walking a lot, I managed to cross the border. There were a lot of good people in Poland helping refugees. They were Poles and people from other countries too."