EVEnTS Ch. 10 - ThoughTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daria takes another pause, and Eve starts caressing Daria's face.

Daria smiles, and continues: "One guy said he was from an NGO and was delivering clothes, food, and providing shelter for refugees, and he also said he could help me. I smiled at him as I smiled at everyone who was helping us. He offered me a cigarette and I took it. We both smoked, and he continued talking... but out of nowhere, a very strong boy grabbed me from behind. The first guy said, in Russian, that they were very lucky to find such a beautiful girl, and that the mafia would certainly make a lot of money from a girl who looked very young. I screamed, and then several people appeared. They left me and ran away. That was the day I quit smoking. I didn't have the money to buy cigarettes and I didn't have the courage to ask anyone anymore. I was so traumatized..."

Eve then stubs her cigarette out.

Eve is very sad listening to Daria's story: "I'm so sorry, Daria. Now I know why you're a little quiet. You can trust me. I really want you to be happy."

"I know", replies Daria. "And I know I can trust you, Eve. You are very special to me."

Eve continues caressing Daria's face and says: "I find it hard for me to be more special to you than you are to me, Daria."

Daria then replies: "I love you, Eve. From the moment we met, all I think about is you."

Eve: "I love you too, Daria."

As Eve is stroking Daria's face and they are looking into each other's faces, Eve doesn't notice that the Russian girl's cock is already hard.

Daria also didn't notice Eve's very hard cock.

Eve and Daria then kiss for the first time.

Passionately... and for several minutes.

They take advantage of being topless and caress each other's breasts.

Then Eve and Daria's hands go down to their bikini bottoms.

Eve puts her hand inside Daria's bikini bottom, and finds the gorgeous blonde's very hard cock.

Daria puts her hand inside Eve's bikini and also finds a very hard cock: "Wow! Are you also a Tgirl, Eve? I didn't know! You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..."

Eve smiles, and says: "You're so wonderful, Daria! You're at the top of my most wanted list, and now that I've found you, I know I can't let you go."

Eve and Daria's hands grip each other's cocks and let them slip out of that bikini piece.

Eve is happy with Daria's reaction: "So you didn't know, but it looks like everything is fine..."

Daria replies: "You've been on my thoughts since I met you, Eve. I pictured myself fucking your little pussy, but now that I know you're a Tgirl, though, I'm picturing the two of us doing other things..."

Eve knows she needs to do something: "Let's go inside the castle, okay?"

Daria accepts, of course.

Eve guides Daria to the castle's master suite, and tells her what she intends to do: "We can't go back like this, with our stiff members, but we don't have much time either. Shall we do a 69?"

Daria smiles and accepts.

They were already topless, and now they quickly get rid of their bikini bottoms.

They then go into action.

Eve and Daria lie on their sides and put their mouths on each other's cocks.

Eve starts sucking on Daria deliciously, and Daria starts doing everything Eve is doing.

Eve realizes that Daria is inexperienced, but she is learning everything very quickly.

The two are so excited, they're soon moaning non-stop: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The 69 is a great challenge for those who practice it, because the greater the pleasure one feels, the greater the difficulty of concentrating on the pleasure of the other.

Many stop pleasuring their partner when they are too excited.

That's not the case with Eve and Daria.

The two manage to continue to stimulate each other and, as a prize, the two approach a wonderful orgasm.

In fact, if the duo manages to keep giving pleasure instead of just receiving it, the result is incredible.

This is one of the most rewarding... most delicious sexual activities out there!

In a few minutes, the two couldn't take it anymore: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve surprises Daria with her more than ten powerful jets of cum, but Daria manages to swallow before the semen overflows out of her mouth.

Daria doesn't want to miss anything.

This semen is delicious, because it's Eve's semen.

Daria also surprises Eve.

Maybe Daria managed to get ten powerful jets of sperm.

A wonderful semen, because it is Daria's semen.

Eve swallows with pleasure.

After cuming a lot, the two gorgeous girls calm down little by little.

Eve is the one who turns her body over to kiss Daria.

They kiss passionately, mixing the semen left in their mouths.

The scene is wonderful, as we see two absurdly gorgeous blondes kissing and, even after they cummed, their members are getting hard again... incredibly hard!

Eve and Daria rub their cocks together in a delicious frottage.

While kissing, they caress each other's breasts.

It's pretty clear how much they love each other.

After the kiss, Daria comments, "Your breasts are amazing, Eve. Everything about you is so perfect! I'm feeling that they are natural. For me they are just the right size. You don't need silicone."

Eve replies: "I don't plan on putting it at all.. I like them the way they are... and I think you don't need silicone either, Daria. Your breasts are wonderful. Maybe they are even bigger than mine."

Daria declares herself again: "I love you, Eve!"

Eve reciprocates: "I love you too, Daria! I even dreamed about you yesterday..."

Daria is very happy, and smiles at Eve, who also shows her wonderful smile.

Daria is putting her traumas behind her, with Eve's help.

Eve and Daria kiss again, but Eve decides to stop: "If we keep kissing, we won't be able to get out of here. Let's take a bath?"

Daria agrees, and they take a quick shower.

With the 'problem' of their cocks resolved, they manage to put on their bikini bottoms.

There's one thing Eve wants to clarify: "Daria, when you talked about the Russian mafia, it sounded like they didn't know you were a Tgirl. That's right?"

Daria confesses: "Yes Eve, they tried to get me thinking I was a cis girl. A short time later, I learned that your NGO would bring here the most wanted Tgirls. As the Russian mafia was already after me, I myself revealed that I am trans on a discussion forum for Russian Tgirls. I already suspected that they use the forum to find Tgirls, and that's exactly what happened. They saw my photos and put me on their most wanted list... that's why I'm here now. Sorry for lying, Eve."

Eve is understanding: "Daria, you're the most incredibly beautiful girl I've ever seen. If you stayed there, even if they didn't know you are a Tgirl, they would still be after you. They would probably put you on their most wanted cis girls' list. You put yourself in a very risky situation and, in a way, you lied to us... but I understand that it was necessary."

Daria adds: "You, Eve, are the most spectacularly beautiful and wonderful girl I've ever met. After everything I've told you, I'm afraid you'll see me as a big liar. I'm not like that. I never lie about small things... or even bigger things. I only lie if it is really necessary."

Eve understands: "I believe in you, Daria, and this will be our secret."

Eve and Daria kiss again, and then walk back to the pool holding hands.

All the girls had already noticed the absence of Eve and Daria, and now they see the two coming back.

Mandy is closest, and asks: "Did you show 'everything' to Daria, Eve?"

Eve responds: "Yes, Mandy. I showed the rest of the house and then we went to the Enchanted Forest. We climbed the endless stairs to enjoy the scenery. I'm sorry I went without you. When the water wrinkles your skin too much, we can take a tour there, and show the girls the Secret Castle."

'Enchanted Forest'... 'endless stairs'... 'Secret Castle'...

Now all the European girls, and also Audrey and Julie, are curious to know these other attractions in the house.

Eve asks Daria if she wants juice, and Daria says yes, so Eve goes down to the sunken bar to get the juices for them.

Mandy then moves even closer to Daria to talk: "I'm so glad you and Eve are getting along so well, Daria. I know Eve has been thinking about you a lot. You are now very close friends, aren't you?"

Daria understands what Mandy means: "Yes, Mandy. We are now very close."

Mandy then gives Daria a tip: "I heard you don't smoke, but you've smoked. Did you know that Eve is especially attracted to girls who smoke? It's a smoking fetish. Have you ever heard of it?"

Daria says no.

Mandy then asks Daria to wait a little bit.

Mandy gets out of the pool, goes to the place where she left her bag, and picks up her cell phone.

Mandy then sends Daria two files: the original recording of Eve's erotic tale and the professional recording with Susan's voice.

Mandy then comes back, and says: "I sent you an erotic tale that Eve created. I think you will like it, Daria."

As soon as Mandy says that, Eve comes back with the juices.

Mandy disguises: "Daria told me she loved the ocean view, Eve. We need to organize a trip to the beach, don't we?"

Eve agrees with Mandy.

As Eve got a lot of girls curious, the huge group decided to leave the pool and walk to the Enchanted Forest.

It's time for the European girls, as well as Audrey and Julie, to discover the Secret Castle.

They walk and get to the middle of the Enchanted forest, and Eve points up.

Like everyone who has seen the castle before, the girls marvel at the Secret Castle.

They spend time on the balcony watching the landscape, especially the view of the sea, and then they go inside to see the castle.

All of them are very impressed.

The European girls, as well as Audrey and Julie, comment that they would love to live in the castle.

Darina, one of the blonde Russian girls, makes another comment: "Just missing Prince Charming."

Laughs.

Now that the girls have seen the Secret Castle, they want to enjoy the pool a little more before the afternoon is over.

When they return to the pool area, most of the girls enter the pool again, but some of them decide to do something else.

Some go to the island, some go to the whirlpool, and some sit on benches in the water to eat, drink, and chat with whoever is inside the sunken bar.

Some escape to smoke (Laura asked them not to smoke around Helen).

With the sun going down on the horizon, now more and more girls are eating, drinking, and dancing to the music.

After a few more hours, the girls who have arrived from a long trip begin to show signs that they have used up almost all their energy.

Several of them start to yawn.

All the European Tgirls are overjoyed, but Laura, Kate, and Ted decide they'd better get some rest, as tomorrow they'll meet the other supporters of Transforming the World.

All the NGO staff, the European girls, and Audrey and Julie, had a wonderful day.

In fact, what ended was the party, not the day.

All say goodbye and thank Laura and the girls for the party.

The rented bus takes many of the girls back home.

In the case of Susan and Nina, they drive home with Audrey and Julie.

Ted takes Kate and Jill.

Daria and Vica stay, of course, as this is their new home.

Laura, Eve, Helen, Mandy, and Alice want Daria and Vica to feel at home as soon as possible, but Eve has another concern.

Eve wants to make sure that Daria and Vica continue to feel like they're part of the European girls' group, and she also wants to make sure that the other European girls are okay with Daria and Vica's move.

As Cindy told Eve that she, Sue, and Nick will be going to the mall in the morning, Eve came up with the idea to be the NGO's representative to the girls on Sunday.

Eve told Laura, Kate, and Ted her concern, and they agreed that it would be good for Eve to go to the European girls' house with Daria and Vica first thing in the morning.

Eve intends to be some kind of anthropologist.

She wants to keep up with the girls' routine.

Eve wants to see how they are interacting on a day-to-day basis.

Eve talked to Daria and Vica, and they agreed to leave early tomorrow morning to go to the European girls' house.

Now that the house is emptier, all the residents, old and new, start removing the balloons and banners, and cleaning the house.

Daria and Vica are still suffering from the effects of the trip, but they smile all the time and work hard.

They are happy and feel very good about being able to give back some of the much they are receiving.

When there are only a few more things to do in the kitchen, Laura dismisses the gang: "Now you can go to sleep, girls. I can finish what's missing around here."

Vica wants to help until the end: "You can all go, girls. I will stay to help Laura. There's not much left to finish."

Eve, Helen, Mandy, Alice, and Daria all agree, as pretty much everything is in order, and they kiss Laura and Vica good night.

Eve and Daria spent a lot of energy today, but they're anxious to get to the suite.

They kiss Helen, Mandy, and Alice good night, and enter the suite.

As soon as they close the door, Eve and Daria kiss passionately.

After some time, they take off their bikinis without stopping kissing.

Eve's mouth is glued to Daria's.

Eve's breasts caress Daria's breasts.

Eve's hard cock caresses Daria's hard cock.

After a few minutes, Eve takes Daria's hand and leads her to the bed.

Eve asks Daria to lie down.

Daria lies down, and Eve lies on top of the gorgeous Russian blonde.

They then resume kissing.

Eve and Daria's breasts continue to caress each other.

Eve and Daria's cocks continue to caress each other.

After a while, Daria rolls them both over on the bed, and Daria is lying on top of Eve.

Daria has something to say: "Eve, I want to give you a special gift. Close your eyes, please. It's not worth spying."

Eve closes her eyes: "Okay, I won't peek, my love."

Daria then gets off Eve for a few moments.

Upon returning, Daria sits on Eve so that the two are close together.

Daria does a frottage, masturbating Eve's cock and hers, which are together and hard.

The two girls delight in this contact: "Oooh! ..."

After a while, Daria interrupts the frottage, and tells Eve that she can open her eyes now.

Eve then sees that Daria is holding her pack of Eve menthol and her lighter.

This creates an expectation in Eve that makes her cock get even harder: "You..."

Daria anticipates and responds softly and sensually: "Yes, Eve."

Daria opens the pack slowly, and takes out one of the long, thin cigarettes.

Daria brings the cigarette to her nose and smells menthol, prolonging Eve's torture.

Daria then puts the cigarette between her lips.

She then lights the lighter and brings the flame to the end of the long, thin cigarette.

Daria inhales with an expression of great pleasure, and sends the smoke into her lungs.

Then Daria raises her head a little and exhales the smoke slowly.

Eve is very excited seeing the most beautiful girl she has ever met smoking sensually.

Daria goes back to masturbating their cocks while inhaling and exhaling the smoke sensually.

Eve's cock is very hard, and so is Daria's.

Daria continues to masturbate both members in a delicious frottage until the cigarette is gone.

Daria then interrupts masturbation to put out the cigarette in the ashtray.

Daria then stretches out until she gets close to Eve's head.

Eve hadn't noticed that Daria had left her smartphone next to the pillow.

Daria reaches for her cell phone, and plays Eve's erotic tale, narrated by Eve.

Eve is taken by surprise, but this is a wonderful surprise, and Eve is soon plunged into the fantasy she created herself.

Daria takes advantage of the proximity to give Eve a delicious kiss, then returns to sit on Eve to continue the frottage.

When the story calls for it, Daria hands Eve a cigarette.

Eve puts the cigarette between her lips, and Daria brings the lighter flame to the tip.

Eve then lights the cigarette and starts smoking sensually.

Daria watches Eve delighted, and goes back to masturbating both members: "Oooh! ..."

Eve smokes and revels in the frottage, the beautiful sight of Daria in front of her, and the erotic tale: "Oooh! ..."

As the story approaches the smokey kiss moment, Daria notices that Eve's cigarette won't last long enough, so she takes the cigarette from Eve's hands and puts it out.

Daria then lights another cigarette, inhales, and gets closer to Eve's gorgeous face.

Eve and Daria then exchange a passionate smokey kiss.

After the kiss, Daria hands Eve the cigarette and proceeds to rub her body on Eve's body.

Eve feels Daria's very hard cock sliding deliciously over her very hard cock.

Then Daria wets her middle finger with saliva and starts penetrating her own ass while kissing Eve again.

Daria hurries to get more and more fingers in, and when she's ready, she stops kissing Eve and goes back to sit on the body of this insanely beautiful blonde.

Just in time!

The erotic tale is in the moment of the girls' sex, and Daria starts to force her ass against Eve's cock.

Before long, her asshole accepts Eve's cock, and Daria starts to move.

Up and down.

The two girls moan, "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve takes another cigarette, lights it, and hands it to Daria.

Daria brings the cigarette to her lips and inhales with great pleasure.

Daria now knows she wants to have that feeling more often... much more.

Daria smokes in such a sensual way!

She continues to move on top of Eve as she inhales the smoke with pleasure and then exhales the smoke upwards.

Daria's cock is extremely hard, and now she masturbates as she goes up and down: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

This wonderful scene is pushing Eve to her limits: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ... I'm going to cum, Daria. I can?"

Daria wants to feel Eve's cum: "Yes, Eve, cum inside me, please."

Eve is ready: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve's cock releases powerful spurts of cum deep into Daria's ass.

Even though she came earlier in 69, Eve fills Daria's ass with her wonderful cum.

Daria masturbates some more, and also cums: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Daria's precious liquid covers Eve's entire chest.

Daria is also cumming a lot, considering that she came earlier.

Eve and Daria are feeling in paradise.

Daria completely surrendered to Eve.

Daria is now Eve's.

And Eve was also dominated by Daria.

Eve takes a moment to calm down, and then says "I love you, Daria."

Daria is also a little calmer, and manages to respond: "I love you too, Eve."

Daria approaches Eve, inhales more smoke, and goes back to kissing the girl of her dreams.

Eve and Daria kiss until they finish their cigarettes.

Daria then disengages herself from Eve's still hard cock, and lies down beside her to rest.

Daria leans her head on Eve's head and they hold hands.

Eve has a suspicion and wants to confirm: "It was Mandy who brought up my smoking fetish, wasn't it, Daria?"

Daria confirms: "Yes, Eve. Mandy lied about what we were talking about, and I didn't deny her because I could tell she really wanted to make you happy."

Eve is touched by Daria's response.

Mandy lied thinking about her happiness.

Daria has a comment: "The story you created is amazing, Eve. I had no idea that an erotic tale could stimulate my thoughts so much and make me very excited. I was just a little disappointed at the end, because you mentioned Eve several times during the story, and it made me think that the girl in the story was you, but in the end, none of the girls had a cock."

Eve flashes her beautiful smile to Daria: "I made up the story to excite Susan, the blonde webcam girl. Susan is a lesbian, but now she also likes Tgirls. While I was creating the story, I even thought about making one of the characters a Tgirl, but I gave up, because I thought Nina might be jealous of Susan and me. Afterwards, Susan and Nina decided to include the story on their website, and I thought it would be dangerous to have a Tgirl in the story, as some people could associate the Eve cigarette brand with my name, and conclude that I am a Tgirl. When I have time, I'll create a version with a Tgirl or two so you'll enjoy the tale more, Daria."