EVEnTS Ch. 12 - Rainbow

Story Info
Eve rocks with a famous girls band.
9.1k words
4.88
1.5k
3
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS 12 - Rainbow

Eve rocks with a famous girls band.

By Vicki5335 (2022)

4TS+3W -> TS+W -> 4TS

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... almost no man. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

The initial estimate was that there would be 80 guests, including couples, but now Kate estimates there will be around 150 people in the house.

Some children and grandchildren of supporters and politicians learned that there would be a 2BGirls concert and became interested in the event.

In fact, this interest of young people in the show made Ted decide to shorten the formal part of the event.

Young people would be bored with a very long ceremony.

Ted receives an announcement: the first people have arrived.

It's not the NGO girls, or guests.

It's the five girls from 2BGirls and their team.

Jill is the only one in the house who has ever talked to the 2BGirls, so she takes care of welcoming them.

Jill exchanges kisses and hugs with the girls of the British band: Lisa, vocals and guitar, Emily, vocals, Lynn, bass, Erin, keys, and Paola, drums.

Jill then introduces the girls of the band to the event organizers, including Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie, who have also showered, changed, and just gone downstairs.

After the performances, Jill and the webcam girls, including the four brand new webcam girls, show the band where the concert will be.

Jill tells them that after today's event, the garden will be renovated.

There will be a new pool that will be like a resort pool, and with a large island where artists will sing at upcoming shows.

The 2BGirls imagine it will look amazing, but they praise the house, the garden as it is, and the infrastructure set up for the show.

The 2BGirls are also particularly enamored with the gorgeous girls.

The band's biggest concern is sound, so the girls grab their instruments and, with the help of their crew and the webcam girls, do a sound test to make sure everything is working.

Everything works perfectly.

Jill then invites the band and crew to the two suites reserved for them to stay in until showtime.

The band will be in a suite, and the crew will be in the suite next door.

As soon as the band and crew enter the suites, the bus with the girls from the NGO arrives at the house.

After showing the team's suite, Jill shows the girls of the band to the other suite, and chats with them for a while.

Jill then receives a message from Kate: "The NGO's girls have just arrived."

Jill asks Kate to call Eve.

She wants Eve to meet the 2BGirls in person.

Kate speaks in Eve's ear, to avoid general hysteria in the room.

Eve is very excited to meet the 2BGirls, and quickly climbs the stairs.

When she enters the suite, Eve is greeted with kisses and tight hugs.

The girls are very happy to finally meet each other.

All the 2BGirls were delighted with Eve in the contacts they had via video call.

Emily, the band's lead singer, wants to show Eve and Jill the final version of the song the two heard when it was still in progress: "Do you want to hear how the song turned out?"

Eve and Jill want it, of course.

Emily then picks up her smartphone, selects the song, and hits play.

Eve and Jill are very emotional.

They listen to the song until the end with beautiful smiles.

Eve says: "It's fantastic, girls. You are amazing! You made the song sounds more pop. We can even dance. I thought the first version was a bit like the 70's protest songs, but now you've managed to make it more modern. It's a song for young people, but it should also appeal to a lot of people who aren't so young."

Jill also loved the result: "It's a perfect song for our days, and with a very important message, which makes you think and want to change the world. I think it will be a great success. It's kind of a different style than yours, but I bet a lot of people will like the song."

Eve agrees with Jill: "It's one of those songs you want to hear over and over again."

The girls then give a big group hug.

Lisa, the band's lead singer and guitarist, has something to say: "This song will be the last one. Let's see if people like it."

Jill has no doubts: "I bet everyone will love it."

Eve has an idea: "What do you think about sending the lyrics to the smartphone of everyone who is at the event when you are about to play it? As this song is new, I think it could encourage the crowd to sing along."

Jill and the girls of the band loved Eve's idea.

Because of the unexpected amount of young people who decided to come for the concert, the formal part of the event was reduced from two hours to one hour, but the break between the event and the concert was kept.

Fortunately, 2BGirls agreed to bring the show forward by an hour.

Eve and Jill say goodbye to the girls so they can get ready.

Eve and Jill are now certain that this British pop band was the perfect choice.

2BGirls is more than a girls band.

Many of the group's songs are pop and dance, but the band also tries to inspire people to build a better future, where everyone can live in harmony.

That starts with the band members.

Emily, vocals, is pansexual.

Lisa, vocals and guitar, is a Tgirl.

Lynn, bass, is pansexual.

Erin, keys, is another Tgirl.

Paola, drums, is a lesbian.

Eve and Jill descend the stairs and head to the large side room, where the NGO's girls, the European girls, and the webcam girls are.

The European girls will stay there until called to the ballroom, which has been adapted for the event.

When Eve and Jill enter the large side room, Susan and Nina take the opportunity to introduce Eve to the new webcam girls: Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie.

They exchange kisses and Eve compliments: "You are even more beautiful in person. It's easy to understand why you guys are so successful. Susan and Nina said you guys helped with the documentary, so I know you guys are really talented too."

They thank her and return the compliment.

After the greetings, Eve and Jill get a lot of questions about the 2BGirls.

Eve and Jill respond rather generically, as they don't want to spoil the surprise.

The guests are already arriving in large numbers.

The NGO's twelve billionaire supporters also feel part of the team, so they have already arrived and are helping to welcome politicians and representatives of the federal government, as well as their families, of course.

As the local governor and mayor are ultra conservative, the group didn't even try to get their support for the initiative.

The only representative of local politics is the mayor of the city where Ted and Laura's companies are headquartered.

The city will also receive investments from all the project's billionaires.

After talking about their meeting with the 2BGirls, Eve, Jill, Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie head to the ballroom for a final test of their gear.

The first part of the event will feature a documentary made by Eve and the webcam girls.

Everything is working perfectly.

Ten minutes before scheduled, Ted, Laura, Kate, and the twelve billionaires start calling guests to the ballroom.

The NGO's girls are also called.

The board will sit at the large table installed on the stage that was set up for the event.

The girls will face the guests.

Ted, Laura, and the twelve billionaires will be in the front row of seats.

At the agreed time, guests are already seated.

Not all, actually.

There are about 250 people instead of the 80 people initially confirmed, or the 150 estimated later.

There was a rush to install extra chairs, but even so many people will be standing: children and grandchildren of the guests, of course.

Eve kicked off the event, thanking the guests for attending, and introducing the Transforming the World board.

Everyone is impressed with the group of gorgeous girls who run the NGO.

Eve talks a little about how the idea for the NGO came about, and how high school girls came together for the cause.

She tells just enough to prepare the audience for the documentary.

Eve then asks Susan to start showing the documentary.

In the beginning, there are scenes with the drama of the war, with displaced people and refugees trying to survive, and the numbers of the war.

Then, the documentary shows the action of different NGOs in various segments.

Then, the existence of sex trafficking mafias in Russia and Ukraine is revealed, and their presence not only in these countries, but also in countries of the region that have ultra conservative governments: Poland, Hungary and Belarus.

The documentary goes on to talk about how the war exacerbated the problem of sex trafficking.

The documentary then shows the plight of Tgirls in these countries: Tgirls are being highly valued in the sex trafficking market, and the most beautiful girls are the ones most at risk of enslavement.

There is then an estimate of how many Tgirls are at risk, giving the scale of the problem, which is compounded by the fact that there is no NGO dedicated to their protection.

Next, the documentary talks about the creation of Transforming the World, and how it is being structured to welcome 4,500 Tgirls from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, and Belarus.

The documentary then describes the plight of the twelve European Tgirls placed on the Russian sex trafficking mafia's Most Wanted list, and how the NGO had to act to help them before it was even ready to function fully.

Finally, the documentary shows the joy and emotion at the airport, on the way to the city, in the house where they were temporarily installed, in the restaurant, mall...

Everyone in the room is very moved by the documentary.

Everyone is delighted with the beauty and friendliness of the twelve Tgirls.

Many are also quite excited.

At the end of the documentary, there is much applause.

Ted, Laura, and the other billionaires stand up to applaud, and soon everyone in the room is standing there applauding.

After the applause begins to wane, Eve speaks again: "I'd like to thank the team that made the documentary. Please girls come over here so everyone can see you."

The webcam girls take the stage, and Eve then introduces Susan and Nina, who directed the documentary, and the team that helped them: Audrey, Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, Julie, and Laurie.

Susan thanks them on behalf of everyone, and adds that Eve is also part of the team that made the documentary.

They receive lots of applause and admiring glances.

Some in the audience think they have seen one or more of these gorgeous girls.

Some are sure they've seen these girls on the web... but under other names.

Eve continues: "Now I would like to introduce you to the first twelve girls brought by Transforming the World."

One by one, the twelve girls enter the ballroom and take the stage.

Eve introduces each one, and each girl announced is greeted with applause.

Afterwards, the girls sit at the table.

Eve agreed that one girl from each country would speak, representing the Tgirls of their countries.

Eve invites the girls to talk.

The first is Sofiy, representing Ukrainian girls.

The next speaker is Daria, representing the Russians.

Then Bella, representing the Poles.

Then Vica, representing the Hungarians.

Finally, Svetlana from Belarus.

Everyone in the room is increasingly enamored with the twelve European Tgirls.

Many are extremely excited and have a hard time hiding it.

After the five gorgeous Tgirls have spoken, it's Kate's turn to speak.

She says a few more things about Transforming the World, and asks everyone to keep the Tgirls confidential until the 1,500 girls who will live in the restored resort building arrive.

Kate emphasizes that this is critical for the girls' safety, as they are still at great risk of being captured by the Russian sex trafficking mafia.

Kate then ends the event, inviting everyone to eat, drink, and talk.

Kate says one more thing: "The 2BGirls' show starts in forty minutes."

Now everyone leaves the hall and begins to form groups in various environments of the mansion.

Instructed by Eve, Laura, and Kate, all the NGO's girls and the European Tgirls descend from the stage and mingle with whoever was in the audience.

All of them soon become the center of their groups.

Susan, Nina, Audrey, Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, Julie, and Laurie are also very successful.

Several businessmen, politicians, and government secretaries hand over their business cards to them and ask for their contact details.

They are men and women saying that they loved the documentary and would like to invite them to develop other projects.

It is clear that the intention of some, or of many, is different.

It is also clear that the webcam girls' documentary was excellent and moved everyone.

Well before the forty-minute break, the younger ones are in the garden.

They rushed to get the best seats for the show.

At the appointed time, Eve takes the stage, takes the microphone, and announces the British band.

There's a lot of hysterical screaming when the girls of the band appear on stage.

Not even the 2BGirls knew they were already so loved in the country.

They start off by playing one of their biggest hits, and the audience sings and dances along.

They follow up with several more songs from their first album, and the audience really enjoys it from start to finish.

When they finish playing the band's biggest hit, everyone screams and applauds, and imagines that this is the end of the show.

Except Eve and Jill, of course.

Emily, the band's lead singer, says she has news: "I have something to tell you. We're working on our second album, and we've just recorded a new song. Do you want to be the first to hear the song?"

The answer is a "YES!" high up in the audience.

Emily continues: "This song was written by a very special girl, and she's here in the show. Eve, please come over here and sing with us."

Eve was taken aback.

And so was everyone else, of course.

Not even Jill knew the band would do this.

Eve hesitates, but then a chorus begins, which grows stronger and louder: "Eve! Eve! Eve! EVE!..."

After the paralysis caused by the surprise, Eve decides to go on stage.

Jill then does what Eve and the band agreed to do.

Jill sends the lyrics to all the guests.

Jill signals to Emily that she's already sent the lyrics to everyone.

Eve takes the stage and Julie, one of the webcam girls, hands Eve a microphone.

Emily then says: "You must have just received the lyrics on your smartphone."

Everyone checks their smartphone and confirms they received it.

It's a nice surprise for everyone.

Emily then goes on: "Let's go? One... two... three!"

Transforming the World

When the skies are dark

And the bombs fall everywhere

Should we just sit and wait for the end?

I say no,

Now I know we need the sun and the rain

Because the rainbow is waiting over there

And I wish people come and say

I can see more than sun and rain

Because the rainbow shines showing the way.

Why people don't see the stars? We're all remains.

Why people don't see we should shine night and day?

I say we can learn from people's mistakes

And not make the same mistakes again and again.

I just want to shine night and day

I want my friend's friend as my friend

And my friend's enemy as my friend

In the end.

I want my enemy's enemy as my friend

And my enemy's friend as my friend

I want my enemy as my friend

In the end.

I see my friends making more and more friends

Because we know we need the sun and the rain

And because the rainbow shines showing the way.

I can see you, girl, glowing everyday

I can see you, boy, glowing everyday

I wanna see we all transforming the world

With love

I see we can

We're all made to shine night and day

And the rainbow shines showing the way.

Emily asks, and they all sing together: "We're all made to shine night and day / And the rainbow shines showing the way."

Vocalists Emily and Lisa, and Eve as well, repeat the final two stanzas a few times, and 2BGirls then wraps up the song and performance.

Soon the screams and applauses begin, which seem to be endless.

Everyone loved the new song and was very moved.

Eve takes the opportunity to thank everyone for their support to Transforming the World, and adds: "Are we going to transform the world?"

Everyone says "YES!"

Susan, Nina, Audrey, Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, Julie, and Laurie, captured the show from multiple angles, including the audience's reaction, and are very excited to create a video of the show, as well as a special video for the song Transforming the World.

It's hard to say who was more successful: 2BGirls or Eve.

One thing is very clear: Eve was already admired within her circle of friends and at school, but now she has passionate fans asking for selfies with her.

The 2BGirls are very happy and also take a lot of selfies with the fans.

Afterwards, the 2BGirls girls also pose for pictures with the NGO's girls, with the European Tgirls, with the webcam girls, with the billionaires, with important politicians, and with members of the government.

Finally, after lots of photos and quick conversations, Jill and Eve take the 2Bgirls back to the suite.

When they enter the suite, the first thing vocalist and guitarist Lisa does is go to the bathroom.

The other girls of the band collapse into the armchairs and sofa.

All of them are tired, but very happy.

Eve and Jill are also very happy: "Your show was awesome! Did you know that the event was for about 80 people, but the guests told their children and grandchildren that you were doing a show, and we ended up having about 250 people?"

Lynn, the bassist, is impressed: "Really, Eve? Great! Without all these boys and girls, the show wouldn't be so cool."

Paola agrees, with one caveat: "Mainly because of the girls."

Laughs.

Emily picks up her king size cigarette pack, takes out a cigarette, and passes the pack to Lisa, who has just returned from the bathroom.

Seeing that the girls smoke, Eve and Jill also take out their Eve Menthol 120mm.

Eve offers to the girls of the band: "Do you want to try this one?"

Jill lights her cigarette, and starts smoking sensually.

The girls see the long, thin cigarettes in Eve's delicate hands and Jill's lips, and decide to accept.