EVEnTS Ch. 12 - Rainbow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve lights her cigarette and hands the pack to Emily.

The girls now see Eve smoking in an extremely sensual way.

Eve's pack passes quickly through the hands of all the girls of the band.

Emily brings the long, thin cigarette to her lips, lights it, and then lends her lighter to the other 2BGirls.

The 2BGirls keep watching Eve and Jill smoking sensually and they get more and more turned on.

Emily decides to go back to talking about the comment Erin made just now: "You must already know that Paola only likes girls, right?"

Eve and Jill say yes, they've read about their sexual orientation.

Eve tests her memory: "Let's see if I'm right: Emily and Lynn are pansexual. Lisa is a Tgirl and is also pansexual. Erin is a Tgirl and lesbian as she only likes cis girls and Tgirls. Paola is a lesbian, and only likes cis girls. That's it?"

Emily praises Eve's memory: "That's right, Eve. You have a good memory. And it's also up to date. If someone had asked us a year ago, Lynn and I would have said we were bisexual. Isn't that right, LISA and ERIN?"

The 2BGirls laugh.

Eve and Jill understood what Emily meant, and are laughing too.

Lisa and Erin transformed Emily and Lynn: from bisexuals to pansexuals.

Perhaps the reverse is also true.

Emily and Lynn may have turned Lisa and Erin.

Emily has more to say to Eve and Jill: "Did you know that Paola kept talking about you two after the video call? She was looking forward to meeting you."

Paola is embarrassed.

Eve and Jill too.

Emily continues: "Actually, we were all looking forward to meeting you."

Eve is now worried, but even so, she decides to be brave.

Eve walks over to Paola, inhales her cigarette smoke, and gives the band's lesbian drummer a delicious kiss, and Paola kisses back.

Paola receives the smoke, sends it to her lungs, and then exhales.

Paola is visibly very happy.

Eve repeats the operation and they kiss pornographically.

Eve surprises all the girls of the band with her attitude, and now the 2BGirls are very excited.

Eve and Jill are too, of course.

Eve knows she needs to tell the girls of the band something: "I need to apologize to you. I thought you guys understood, but now I see you din't. When I said that Transforming the World is an NGO for refugee girls, I didn't go into details because I didn't think I needed to. Maybe because I mention rainbows in the song, you've concluded that Jill and I are lesbians. We both like cis girls and Tgirls. What is not clear is that Jill and I are Tgirls, like Lisa and Erin."

The 2BGirls are very surprised.

Emily speaks again: "Are you serious, Eve? Not in a million years would I find out. You two are among the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. You are definitely in my top five."

Eve and Jill are flattered.

Eve returns the compliment: "You're the ones who are gorgeous and very talented too. And this combination is irresistible. No wonder teens get hysterical when they see you."

Jill agrees with Eve.

It has to be said that all the girls of the band are really beautiful.

Emily is blonde, Lisa is brunette, Lynn is brunette, Erin is blonde, and Paola is brunette.

In fact, Lisa can be classified as black. Her skin has a light brown tone, as her father is Portuguese and her mother is Angolan. Her family moved to England well before Brexit, when the UK left the European Union.

Paola is now confused.

She is a lesbian and only has sex with cis girls, but she is very attracted to two Tgirls... and loved kissing one of them.

Eve further explains to the 2BGirls how Transforming the World came about, and says that the event was made to introduce the first twelve Tgirls, who have just arrived.

The 2BGirls are thrilled to learn that those beautiful girls they took selfies with are also transgender, and now they are delighted to be a part of this momentous occasion.

Emily takes the initiative again: "I'll only believe it if you show it. Can I see?"

Eve and Jill are very excited, and they agree.

The two girls put out their cigarettes and stand.

Eve and Jill then remove their dresses, drop their panties and, almost at the same time, spread their legs.

Eve's cock is the first to leap up, swing, and point directly at Emily.

Jill's cock does the same.

The 2BGirls are very impressed: "Wow!"

Jill comments: "Eve and I are very excited, and it's your fault."

Eve feels like she needs to do something very important: "I'm sorry about the kiss, Paola. I know you like cis girls, but I couldn't resist. If I sucked your little pussy, could you imagine that I'm a cis girl doing that? I really want to lick and suck you."

Paola is still a little awkward, but Eve takes her hand and leads her to the bed.

Eve wants help: "Girls, I think all of you could help me pleasure Paola. How about if two of you suck on her toes. Two would take care of the breasts. Jill would take care of something only she knows, which is the stimulation of fantasy, wouldn't you, Jill?"

The girls of the band understand that Eve wants to transform Paola into a more open-minded girl.

Jill understands what Eve means by fantasy, and picks up her cigarette pack, ashtray, and smartphone.

All the girls of the band get naked quickly.

Eve and Jill praise the beauty of their bodies, and the 2BGirls return the compliment.

All girls are ready to start.

Lisa and Erin will suck Paola's toes.

Emily and Lynn will take care of the breasts.

Paola lies down, and Eve then starts using her talent on Paola's vulva and clit... gently: "Hmmm! ..."

The other girls also begin to pleasure Paola.

Jill kisses Paola and is reciprocated.

Before long, Paola starts to moan: "Oooh! ..."

Eve would like to see Paola ejaculate, but of course that's not guaranteed.

Even if Paola doesn't make it, she will certainly be very happy.

After using her tongue a lot, Eve starts sticking her fingers inside Paola's pussy, starting with one, then two fingers.

Eve is now stimulating the inner walls of Paola's vagina, just behind her vulva and clit, all the while gently licking her vulva and clit.

Paola is really enjoying it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Paola looks at Eve, and can only see the most beautiful girl she's ever met, giving her the greatest pleasure she's ever had.

With the help of the other amazing girls, of course.

The fact that Eve is a Tgirl no longer matters to Paola.

All that matters is the pleasure this wonderful girl is giving her.

Jill feels it's time to increase Paola's pleasure.

She takes out her smartphone and starts Eve's erotic tale.

It's the original version with Eve's voice.

Jill then kisses Paola again, and caresses the hair and face of this incredible brunette.

At the right moment in the erotic tale, Jill stops kissing Paola, lights a cigarette, and places it between Paola's lips, who starts smoking.

Paola is in love with Eve, and hearing Eve's sweet voice narrating a wonderful erotic tale is just sooo exciting...

Paola's moans become even more frequent: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve senses that Paola is excessively turned on, and signals the other girls to take a break from the stimulation.

The torture needs to go on longer.

Paola complains: "Please don't stop. It's sooo good."

This is the most delicious torture Paola has ever been subjected to.

Eve then asks the girls to start over slowly and gently.

Paola groans: "Oooh! ..."

Jill is attentive to the tale.

She lights another cigarette, glues her lips to Paola's, and expels the smoke.

Eve inserts a finger into Paola's ass and, after two minutes, Eve manages to get three fingers inside the band's fabulous drummer.

Paola is really enjoying everything, and continues to moan: "This feels so good... Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Jill and Paola exchange pornographic kisses, sharing Jill's cigarette smoke as Paola has already put out the cigarette she was smoking.

The tale progresses to a happy ending, and Eve asks the girls to stimulate Paola as much as they can.

Paola is getting there.

The tale then comes to the happy ending... "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve did it once more!

Paola ejaculates in Eve's face, writhes with pleasure, and continues ejaculating.

The scene is wonderful.

All the girls watch Paola ejaculate and are very impressed.

They are also overjoyed for this amazing girl to be freed from her shackles, for finally allowing herself to be more open-minded, and being rewarded with an incredible pleasure.

Emily and Lynn are jealous of Paola.

They are now eager to be blown by Eve.

The outside world still exists, though.

Eve receives a message from Laura, and Emily receives a message from the band's manager.

Eve says the message is from Laura, letting them know they're ready to go.

Emily says that the band's manager is reminding them that they have to leave for the airport in no more than an hour.

Jill thinks she has a good solution: "Eve, tell your mom I'll take you back... and girls, I kept some presents for you in my suite. I'll be right back."

Jill wraps herself in a towel and leaves quickly for her suite.

When she returns, Jill delivers the gifts.

The girls of the band open their presents right there.

There are TransForms, as well as vibrators, clit stimulators, and lube, for the cis girls.

Tgirls got vibrators and lube.

Jill explains that these are the company's new products that are not yet for sale: "They were made exclusively for you."

The girls are overjoyed with the gifts... and excited.

Especially the cis girls.

Emily says: "The TransForm seems to be amazing."

Eve encourages the girls: "Do you want to try it? I think you will love it. It has a vagina vibrator and a clitoral stimulator. There is nothing like it on the market."

Jill provides a lube, and the girls enlarge their asses.

Except Paola, who has already received Eve's fingers in her ass.

Paola, then, is the first to put the TransForm.

All the girls react: "Wow!"

Lynn comments: "You look like a real Tgirl, Paola!"

Lisa also comments: "Welcome to the Tgirls' club, Paola."

Then Emily and Lynn also put on the TransForm, and they get really excited.

Again, there is a general reaction of approval: "Wow!"

Eve knows the 2BGirls are short on time, so she says she'd love to see Emily fuck Lisa, see Lynn fuck Erin, and see Paola fuck Jill.

The detail is that Eve wants to see Lisa and Erin in a 69, sucking each other's cocks while being fucked by Emily and Lynn.

Lisa will be fucked lying on all fours on top of Erin, and Erin will be fucked lying on her back, with pillows under her head and under her ass.

Jill will be fucked facing Paola, and Eve will suck Jill while Paola fucks her friend's cock.

Lisa, Erin, Emily, and Lynn climb onto the huge bed and line up as Eve suggested.

The band's Tgirls position themselves to 69 each other, and the cis girls position themselves behind them, to use their TransForms.

The Tgirls' asses are already very relaxed and lubricated.

Vocalist Emily wastes no time, and start to fuck Lisa, the vocalist and guitarist of the band.

Bassist Lynn penetrates keyboardist Erin.

Soon after, drummer Paola penetrates Jill.

Eve then goes to where Paola and Jill's bodies join, bends down, and puts Jill's cock in her mouth.

Emily, Lynn, and Paola run their TransForm's vibrator and clit stimulator in slow mode.

Now all the girls start to moan.

Except Eve, of course.

Eve sacrifices herself for the group's pleasure, as she has done on other occasions.

Eve thinks of everything.

Since Paola has fallen for her and Jill without knowing they are Tgirls, Eve really wants Paola to get used to it, and let Paola start thinking it's normal to be turned on by her and Jill.

Cis girls are loving the TransForm, and now they fire it up in the fastest mode.

All the cis girls are moaning nonstop: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The Tgirls being fucked and blown are also very excited.

The orgasms arrive almost synchronously: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Erin -> Lisa -> Emily -> Lynn -> Paola -> Jill.

Erin struggles to swallow all the wonderful sperm that Lisa releases into her mouth, and Lisa also struggles not to waste Erin's delicious nectar.

Eve also swallows Jill's delicious cum, but keeps some of it in her mouth.

As the girls recover, Eve goes to Paola and gives the amazing brunette a kiss.

Paola accepts Eve's kiss... and also Jill's semen.

Not bad for someone who was a pretty typical lesbian until an hour ago.

Now more recovered, all the girls kiss.

Paola thanks: "Thank you for what you did, girls. I have never felt so much pleasure in my entire life. Now I'll have to say that I'm a lesbian who loves cis girls and Tgirls. I can no longer deny that I am also attracted to Tgirls."

All the girls are happy for Paola.

Emily then reminds the girls that they need to take a shower and head to the airport.

The 2Bgirls decide to split between this suite and the suite their team is using in order to shower faster.

Jill goes with Eve to her suite to shower too.

All are fast.

Once ready, and with Eve and Jill also back, they sit down to smoke more cigarettes offered by Eve, and talk a little about plans for the future.

The 2BGirls say they loved the city and the girls... especially Eve and Jill, and are already looking forward to coming back.

Maybe even to live in a place that looks like paradise.

The girls then hug, kiss deliciously, and leave the suite.

When Jill, Eve, and the girls of the band descend the stairs, they see Ted talking to Audrey.

Before leaving, the girls of the band make a point of saying goodbye to the girls from the filming, and Ted offers to take them out to the garden, where Kate and the webcam girls are.

Audrey takes the moment alone with Jill and Eve to talk: "Ted invited me to come and watch actress Audrey's films, and said he would also invite Kate and Laura. All right for you?"

Jill and Eve imagine Ted's intentions, and both say it's okay.

Jill is very sincere: "Audrey, I know my father is fascinated by the incredible resemblance between you and the actress. I just think that before you accept, you need to know that Kate and Laura are also fascinated by you, and the three of them are involved in a very liberal relationship."

Eve goes on to say: "My mother said that your face and body are wonderful, and that you are a very sweet girl, Audrey."

Audrey smiles and says: "Thanks girls. I knew I could open up to you. In fact, I've already accepted the invitation, but we haven't set a specific day yet."

Eve has an idea: "Jill, I think the 'ideal day' is the day you're not here at the mansion. How about you and I arranging something to do tomorrow night? They could make themselves comfortable in the mansion."

Jill likes Eve's idea.

The 2BGirls girls come back from the garden along with Ted and Kate, and say their goodbyes again.

After the band leaves, Eve and Jill go talk to the webcam girls.

Jill would drive Eve home, but Nina offers Eve a ride in the van they rented.

If Eve has a little patience, of course.

Susan, Nina, Audrey, Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, Julie, and Laurie are still finishing up collecting all the equipment used at the event.

Eve accepts the ride with the four original webcam girls.

Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie, the new webcam girls, will leave in another car, heading back to the house they rented.

The girls then take the opportunity to talk about the event.

Everyone agrees it was amazing.

Nina reveals that many guests said they loved the documentary, and that they want to develop projects with them.

Eve and Jill are happy for the webcam girls, and say the documentary turned out really amazing.

Susan has more to say: "Only I think some of them have recognized us and have other intentions."

Laughs.

Eve jokes: "They better wait seated."

Laughs.

Julie partly disagrees: "Maybe not all. There's a billionaire's granddaughter who's gorgeous and she's very interested in Susan and Nina..."

More laughter.

Susan thinks there are more exceptions: "Audrey, Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, Julie, and Laurie have all been very successful too. Maybe they want to take advantage of the contacts they made today..."

The girls laugh again.

Susan's words make Audrey think of Ted's invitation to watch the movies of the actress she is very similar to.

This "taking advantage of the contacts they made today", makes Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie, think about the 'contact' the four girls had this morning.

Jenny has something to say: "Susan and Nina: I have to confess that I used your TransForms this morning. Please forgive me for doing this without asking you."

Barbie, Glenda, and Laurie also apologize.

Susan and Nina accept the apologies from Jenny and the other girls.

Nina jokes: "I will only forgive you if you tell me you had a great time with them."

Laughs.

This conversation gives Eve an idea: "Jill, would you get some TransForms for Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie?"

Jill says yes, she already has a few more pre-production TransForms ready.

Eve adds: "How about we go to Susan and Nina's house tomorrow night to give them the TransForms? It would be another chance to do testing before we launch."

Jill understands what Eve means, and agrees showing her wonderful smile.

The new webcam girls are overjoyed... and anxious.

All of them are very attracted to Eve and Jill.

Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie smile and say "Thank you!"

The four new webcam girls then hug and kiss Eve and Jill.

Jill explains to the girls that they won't be able to use the TransForm in the lives for now.

They understand and agree.

Susan then changes the subject, and talks about an idea she had after the event: "I love your music, Eve, and I don't think we should just edit and post it. I'd like to make a really neat music video, filming all the girls in the park and on the beach. What do you think?"

Eve and Jill really like the idea.

Eve comments: "The European girls still don't know the beach or the park. It would be great."

Nina has an observation: "The ideal would be to do this tomorrow. The weather is perfect, and as it will be a Monday, the beach and park will be somewhat empty... and we wouldn't miss the timing of the show. The sooner we finish, the better the chances for the video going viral, taking advantage of the contacts from people who were at the event."

All agree.

Eve sends a message to the NGO's staff and the European girls, asking if this is possible, if the girls could be released from school etc.

Kate responds quickly, saying that she will contact the new school's principal right now.

Laura says she's going to call the mayor to try to get a permit for the shoot, as well as contacting the principal of Helen's school.

Eve and the other girls are anxious to know if it will be possible to film tomorrow.

The webcam girls have finished their chores and now they all sit down to smoke and chat while they wait for Kate and Laura to respond.

Julie asks how Eve and Jill's conversation with the 2BGirls went, and adds: "I noticed they were very happy when they left. They even said they were already looking forward to coming back."

Eve then reveals: "They loved the city and the girls here, and are seriously thinking about moving here. Please don't tell that around."

The webcam girls are hysterical at the news.

Nina wants to know more: "Eve, you said they loved the girls here. Is there any particular girl? Like you or Jill..."

Laughs.

Eve uses one of her favorite lines: "I prefer to exercise my right to remain silent."

Laughs.

Eve adds: "...and I think Jill should do the same thing."