EVEnTS Ch. 15 - Fam:lies

Story Info
Eve celebrates with 25 girls and Tgirls.
10.2k words
4.83
1.8k
2
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS 15 - Fam:lies

Eve celebrates with 25 girls and Tgirls.

By Vicki5335 (2022)

2TS+4W+2M -> 18TS+CD+7W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; BDSM; NonConsent/Reluctance; Humor & Satire.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... almost no man. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

The four spy girls still don't know if Eve's plan worked.

They wait for news from Audrey, Laura, and Kate.

Audrey texts Eve an hour and a half after she left with Nick: "We're getting back together. Nick loved it. Big success."

Eve shows Cindy, Katya, and Sonya the message, and they cheer.

A little later, Laura sends a message: "Kate, Sue, and I are now very close friends. It was great."

Eve shares that message too, and the girls cheer even more.

It looks like Cindy's family is no longer a threat to the NGO, and the European Tgirls will be able to keep their big secrets well hidden.

Eve's plan paid offright, and Cindy's entire family is overjoyed: Sue, Brian, Cindy, and Nick.

The four girls have discovered that Brian is in love with Darina, and is taking every opportunity to have sex with her.

They also know that Nick has lost his virginity with Audrey.

What the four girls still don't know is that 'Nikki' is in love with Audrey.

They also don't know that Sue is in love with Laura and Kate.

Eve goes to Susan, Nina, and Julie, and signals that everything went well.

The webcam girls smile at Eve.

Eve also receives a message from Mandy and Alice.

Eve then remembers that there is another plan that's being put into action right now: the four new webcam girls' plan to help Mandy and Alice.

Mandy and Alice say in the message that they are going to take advantage of their fathers being away from home, and they will visit their mothers, Jane and Melanie, so someone must come home and stay with Helen.

Eve texts Laura, asking if she's coming home.

If not, Eve will come back to be with Helen.

Laura says she'll be right back, and that Mandy and Alice can get ready to leave.

Eve is happy because she won't have to go home now, so she offers to make dinner, helped by Cindy, Katya, and Sonya, as the other girls are very interested in editing the music video.

It will be a special celebration dinner.

Mandy and Alice are already getting ready to leave.

They will go together, because the way to their parents' house is the same.

Their parents' houses are on the same street, facing each other.

Mandy and Alice have told Laura that they will be visiting their mothers, but Eve knows that is not their main intention.

Eve knows they want to monitor John and Paul, and call new webcam girls the moment their fathers leave the house.

Mandy and Alice have not told Jane and Melanie that they are going to visit them, as depending on how long their fathers take to leave, Mandy and Alice may not even talk to their mothers.

Mandy and Alice have already chatted with Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie, and the new webcam girls have also started getting ready to go out.

They will go to the bar frequented by Mandy and Alice's fathers.

As Laura is taking a while to get back, Mandy and Alice decided to have a snack before they leave, and Helen is waiting for Laura to have dinner together.

Speaking of dinner, Audrey has just returned to the NGO's house, where many girls will have dinner together: Eve, Cindy, the twelve European Tgirls, and the four webcam girls.

Eve, Cindy, Katya, and Sonya are preparing a dinner that, for them at least, is a special celebration dinner.

As only the four spy girls are in the kitchen, Audrey meets with them and gives more details about her encounter with Nick, speaking in a low voice: "Nick turned into Nikki, and she looks gorgeous. It's impossible to look at her without remembering you, Cindy."

The girls react: "Wow!"

Cindy is flattered, of course, but also very happy for Nick...or Nikki.

Eve is also very happy: "Thanks, Audrey. You are awesome!"

Then Eve gives Audrey a tight hug and a delicious kiss.

The girls continue talking in low voices and preparing dinner, this time with Audrey's help.

Meanwhile, Laura finally arrives home.

She took longer than anticipated as she ended up talking to Kate and Sue about various subjects.

Mandy and Alice were already anxious.

They kiss Laura and Helen goodbye and leave in a hurry.

Mandy and Alice walk fast, and in twenty minutes they reach the street where they used to live.

Alice notices that the light outside her parents' house is on, but the lights inside the house are off.

Mandy and Alice go there first to check.

They peer through one of the living room's window, and confirm that everything is dark inside.

John's car is in the garage.

They then cross the street and go spy on Mandy's parents' house.

Outside and inside lights are on.

Mandy and Alice approach the side window of the room, peek in, and get a big surprise.

Surely John and Paul have already left, as Jane and Melanie are in the living room... kissing!

The emo girls freeze for a moment, and then Mandy manages to say something: "They're childhood friends, but I never suspected they were such good friends."

Alice too: "Me neither."

Jane and Melanie stop kissing, hold hands, and head upstairs.

Mandy and Alice conclude that John and Paul must have just left, and now their moms are going to have fun too.

Mandy sees that Paul's car is in the garage, and sends a message to Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie: "When we arrived, they weren't here anymore. They left just now, by taxi, so they can drink freely. You have their pictures, right?"

Jenny replies: "Okay. We do. We are already on our way out."

Mandy and Alice have already done what they came to do, and they also ended up discovering a big secret from their families.

As Mandy and Alice don't want to interfere with their mothers' fun, they have nothing else to do around here.

Alice suggests: "How about we go to the European girls' house?"

Mandy likes the idea, and texts Eve, asking if the two of them can come over.

Eve replies: "Of course you can. There's a lot of food. We are waiting."

Mandy and Alice have just finished lunch, but they really want to join the girls.

That way, they won't be so anxious to know if the new webcam girls' plan is working.

Mandy and Alice light their long, thin cigarettes, and chat as they walk to the NGO's house.

The food made by the four spy girls, and Audrey, is ready, and now they prepare the big table.

This table was made in order to accommodate twelve European girls, and can accommodate two more girls.

So, four girls will sit on the kitchen island, and two must sit somewhere else.

With everything ready, Eve calls the girls over for dinner.

Eve, Cindy, Katya, and Sonya, the spy girls who volunteered to cook dinner, decide to stay on the kitchen island.

Mandy and Alice arrive at the house just as the girls are sitting at the table.

They are greeted with affectionate pecks on lips, the greeting that all these gorgeous girls have adopted.

Eve asks Mandy and Alice to get two high chairs and sit on the other side of the kitchen island.

They do this, but tell Eve they just had lunch.

Alice comments: "The food looks delicious, so I'm just going to try a little of each."

Mandy also decides to taste the food.

As Mandy and Alice wash their hands, Eve gets them plates and silverware.

The emo girls then sit opposite the four spy girls, and the group starts eating and talking.

Mandy and Alice are curious to know if Eve's plan worked.

Eve summarizes everything that happened, and the emo girls are happy for the NGO and for Eve... but they're worried about Cindy.

Alice asks Cindy if she has managed to assimilate everything that is happening with her family.

Cindy reassures Alice: "I'm fine. I supported the plan because our happy family image was just an illusion. Now everyone is really happy."

After talking some more about Eve's plan, they change the subject.

Maybe not.

It's still family, but now it's Mandy and Alice's families.

Eve asks them to tell Katya and Sonya the other plan that is being carried out right now.

Mandy decides to tell their story from when they decided to transition.

Katya and Sonya pay close attention and react to each moment with expressions of sadness, empathy, indignation, or amazement.

When Mandy finishes talking about the plan, they can't help but say "Wow!"

Alice then tells what she and Mandy were doing just now, and what they just saw at Mandy's parents' house.

Everyone reacts: "Wow!"

Mandy and Alice receive a message from Jenny: "We arrived at the bar and we already saw your fathers. They're already looking at us..."

Mandy replies: "Good luck, girls!"

Most of the tables in the bar are occupied, but that's not a problem as Glenda has reserved a table for them.

The bar doesn't usually reserve tables, but Glenda used her charm.

She sent a photo with the girls, asked for a reservation, and got it.

In addition to Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie, the group also has Daisy and Jess, the Tgirls they met in front of another bar.

Daisy and Jess only have sex with men, but before hiring them, Glenda was careful to ask if they are active and passive.

The two Tgirls said they can be active or passive depending on the client's interest.

These six spectacular girls have been attracting everyone's attention since they entered.

The girls are led to the table reserved for them.

They then sit down and place their orders with the waiter.

Barbie and Laurie order juices as they are the group's drivers today.

The webcam girls then start telling the trans call girls what they've been up to recently, after the day they met in front of another bar.

All six girls laugh and smile, making themselves even more attractive.

Glenda, Jenny, and Jess are the girls who manage to see John and Paul sitting at another table, and they start shooting looks of interest.

Mandy and Alice's fathers can't believe the three gorgeous girls are looking at them.

Both John and Paul make sure the girls aren't looking at someone at a table next to theirs.

No, that's not it.

The table next to them has two couples, and the two men at the table already gave the gorgeous girls surreptitious looks, but now they are looking at the girls at their table, and listening to what they are saying.

John and Paul were excited as soon as the six girls walked in, but now their members are begging for freedom.

Glenda writes a note on a piece of paper, and asks the waiter to deliver it to John and Paul's table.

They receive the note and feel that they are the luckiest men in the world as soon as they read what is written: "Our table has room for two more people. Do you want to join us?"

Glenda thought of everything, and booked a table for eight people.

John and Paul get up with their beers and go to the girls' table.

Glenda is the one who welcomes them: "Glad you accepted the invitation."

She then introduces all the girls.

John and Paul introduce themselves too.

Glenda asks the girls to change positions so that John and Paul will be in the center of the table, facing each other.

John sits between Glenda and Jess.

Paul sits between Jenny and Daisy.

Barbie and Laurie stand at the heads of the table.

The waiter brings to the table the snacks that John and Paul were eating, and Laurie takes the opportunity to ask if their orders will take longer.

The waiter says he'll bring it right now.

Glenda tells John and Paul that she, Barbie, Jenny, and Laurie are new to town, and that Daisy and Jess have lived here the longest.

The conversation then turns to the differences between the cities they know.

The waiter wasn't lying.

He soon returns with all the girls' beers and snacks.

Glenda proposes a toast: "A toast to differences. And to those who love novelties!"

Everyone toasts, already with a very good atmosphere between them all.

The webcam girls tell John and Paul that they are starting to make corporate videos for companies, government agencies, and NGOs.

Then John and Paul talk a little about them, but omit that they are married.

They are not using their wedding rings.

When John is talking about him, Glenda and Jess look on in awe, and they both place one of their hands on the front of John's pants.

When it's Paul's turn to speak, Jenny and Daisy also look at him in admiration and pet him under the table.

During the conversation, John and Paul became more relaxed, but now their cocks are very hard.

After talking a little more about a variety of topics, Glenda suggests that they continue the conversation at their house.

The other girls support Glenda's suggestion.

John and Paul accept the invitation, of course.

Barbie calls the waiter, and suggests to the group that they split the bill, but John and Paul insist on paying.

As they leave the bar, Laurie asks if they came by car, and John says no.

Laurie says everything is fine: "Perfect! We came in two cars, so we will come back with four people in each car."

Glenda then tells John and Paul something very important: "We are afraid of stalkers, as we have been through this drama."

Glenda says they can only take John and Paul to their house if they agree to wear a blindfold until they get to the suites.

Excited, John and Paul agree.

Glenda then blindfolds John, and Jenny blindfolds Paul.

Glenda also planned the distribution of people in the cars.

Barbie drives a car, with Jess by her side.

Glenda and John are in the back seat.

Laurie drives the other car, with Daisy at her side.

Jenny and Paul are in the back seat.

On the way to the house, Glenda and John kiss and caress.

In the other car, the same thing happens with Jenny and Paul.

When they arrive at the house, Barbie, Glenda, and Jess guide John to a suite.

Laurie, Jenny, and Daisy take Paul to another suite.

Once in the suite, Glenda kisses John again.

Meanwhile, Barbie and Jess strip him of his clothes, leaving him completely naked.

They caress John's body, move his hands back... and hold his hands in handcuffs!

John is taken by surprise.

Before surprise turns to panic, Glenda calms him down: "You can rest easy, John. We just want to protect ourselves. In addition to stalkers, we are very afraid of violent men. You don't look dangerous, but we'll feel safer with the cuffs and will be able to enjoy the night better. Fine my love?"

John calms down, and agrees.

In the other room, everything goes as planned too, and Paul agrees to be handcuffed.

Everything was very well rehearsed, and is working as planned.

The girls remove the blindfolds from John and Paul, as promised.

Now John and Paul, each seated in an armchair in a different room, see the girls doing a private striptease show, including music.

For them, this is what paradise should be like.

All the girls have just taken off their clothes, except their panties, and now they interrupt the striptease.

So far so good.

Daisy and Jess' members are stuck backwards, so John and Paul don't realize they are Tgirls.

Daisy invites Paul to get up and walk around the chair.

In a minute, they are behind the armchair.

Then Daisy makes Paul lean over to rest his chest on the back of the chair.

Daisy then bends down, gets between Paul's legs, and starts sucking his cock.

Jenny climbs onto the armchair, and starts kissing Paul.

Finally, Laurie ducks behind Paul... and starts licking his ass.

Nobody ever licked Paul's ass.

He's enjoying being sucked and licked at the same time: "Oooh! ..."

In the other suite, it's Jess who sucks John's cock.

Glenda is the one who kisses him, and Barbie licks John's ass.

John has also never had such an amazing experience: "Oooh! ..."

After a few minutes, Laurie is sticking three well-oiled fingers up Paul's ass.

Barbie does the same with John's ass.

John and Paul are loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

They are ready.

Barbie and Laurie stop fingering John and Paul's assholes, grab their TransForms, and show them.

John and Paul understand what is about to happen, and remain very excited, even with Daisy and Jess stopping sucking them to accompany the scene.

Barbie and Laurie get down, put on their TransForms, and get up.

John and Paul are impressed.

They've turned into Tgirls...wonderful Tgirls!

They loved Barbie and Laurie's magical little fingers, and are looking forward to having this new experience with them.

They can't even deny that they're enjoying it, because their cocks are still very hard.

The events in the two suites remain relatively well synchronized, as Glenda has agreed with the girls on the duration of each phase, and from time to time they look at the clock.

As Barbie and Laurie position themselves and oil their TransForms, Jess and Daisy go back to sucking on John and Paul's cocks.

Before long, the TransForm starts to work its magic.

John and Paul enjoy the fucking: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Barbie and Laurie are also loving it as they turned on the vibrator and clit stimulator: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Jess and Daisy stop sucking on John and Paul's cocks.

They don't want them to cum now.

Jess and Daisy go behind them, drop their panties, and start jerking off.

Glenda and Jenny continue kissing John and Paul.

Barbie and Laurie won't be able to cum now either.

They abandon John and Paul's assholes, and turn off their TransForm devices.

They will now suck John and Paul's cocks.

Jess and Daisy approach John and Paul and begin to penetrate their well-oiled asses.

John and Paul feel it's even better now: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Both Jess and Daisy grip John and Paul's hips so both girls can support themselves and accelerate their in-and-out motion.

John and Paul are now thinking it's... No, it can't be: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Barbie and Laurie suck on John and Paul's cocks deliciously.

Jess and Daisy accelerate their movements to the maximum.

John can't take it anymore... and in the other suite, Paul can't take it either: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Jess and Daisy don't ejaculate.

They leave John and Paul's assholes after they start to relax.

Glenda and Jenny help John and Paul up.

Barbie and Laurie also get up, and kiss John and Paul, giving them back much of the sperm.

John now thinks Jess wore a strapless, like Barbie, but the model or brand is different.

Paul thinks the same about Daisy.