EVEnTS Ch. 15 - Fam:lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy have worked hard today and are on their way out.

They say goodbye to all the girls and leave.

Meanwhile, European girls are focused on work, so their anxiety is relatively well controlled.

The list of the 1,500 European Tgirls who will live at the resort is almost complete.

The resort's renovation is at a very good pace.

The building was expected to be ready in two weeks, but Eve came up with an idea that requires the dedication of many people.

If the works are finished a few days earlier, the arrival of the 1,500 girls will coincide with the beginning of spring, which will be on Sunday, March 20, at 11:33 in the morning.

All NGO members and supporters liked Eve's idea, and they are working hard to make it possible, and it looks like they will succeed.

If all goes well, the arrival of the new European girls will be a big deal.

Ted, Laura, and Kate requested permission for a spring celebration festival.

Mayor Rick was excited about the idea, as the event will mark the beginning of the best time for tourism, and he has decided that the city will collaborate in organizing and promoting the festival.

The two hours go by very quickly for Kate, and now she has to go to the meeting with Laura, Ted (Meg), Sue, and Dean Tess.

Kate says goodbye with a kiss, and leaves quickly.

Shortly after, the eight webcam girls arrive at the NGO's house.

While they are still greeting the girls at the house, Jill also arrives.

Now all the girls are there, and they are eager to be the first to watch the videos.

In fact, the 2BGirls are more likely to be the first to watch the videos.

Susan sent the files to 2BGirls before leaving the house.

After the greetings, the girls take their seats, and wait for the projection to start.

Bella and Karina, the blonde Polish girls, prepared popcorn for everyone to eat while watching the 2BGirls' concert, and they hand out the popcorn packets.

Nina connects her laptop to the projector, accesses the folder with the show's files, and asks if she can play.

All the girls are anxious, and say "YES!"

Nina hits play right away.

For an hour, the girls sing along, rock their bodies, and enjoy watching the 2BGirls, and themselves, in the video.

Many make comments to the girls next to them.

They also get very emotional as they relive the final moment of the show, with the song Transforming the World.

The video turned out great, alternating a lot of images from the various cameras to enhance the show and each girl of the band, and capturing the audience's excitement very well.

After watching the full show, all the girls from the NGO, and the European girls, applaud for almost a minute and praise the work of the webcam girls.

When the noise subsides, Susan asks if they want to see the music video.

They all say "YES!"

Nina then presses play on the music video.

Even having seen the music video in the making, the girls are delighted with the result.

The webcam girls interspersed scenes from the show with scenes of the girls in the park and on the beach, and they achieved a magnificent result, taking full advantage of the beauty of the girls and the landscape.

They added visual effects like rain and rainbows, for example, and in the middle of the music video the girls and the scenery turn into a cartoon, and the girls go back to being themselves at the end.

The girls are also wonderful as drawings, and will probably be part of the erotic fantasies of many people around the world.

Susan, Nina, and the other girls on the team turned the girls in the music video into amazing cartoon characters, capturing the beauty of the NGO girls, European girls, and 2BGirls very well.

The girls in the cartoon move like the real girls, as Susan and Nina used the real moves.

Eve is the big star of the music video, and she stands out when she's the real Eve and also when she's a cartoon character.

The central theme of the music video is Eve in paradise... but without her 'snake' appearing, of course.

Almost everyone will certainly see Eve as the most beautiful girl in this group of the most beautiful girls.

Maybe just some 2BGirls fans may have a different opinion.

Lisa, Erin, Emily, Lynn, and Paola are also very beautiful, and when they transform into animated characters, they look spectacular.

When the music video ends, the girls give a standing ovation for a minute.

The result is incredible.

Susan, Nina, and the other girls on the team get lots of compliments, hugs, and kisses.

As the situation calms down, Susan receives a new video message.

It's from 2BGirls.

Susan sees the message along with the other girls.

2BGirls just watched both videos, and they're ecstatic.

2BGirls want to spread the videos on social media as quickly as possible.

The girls who are at the NGO's house celebrate.

Susan responds with a video message as well, with all the gorgeous girls appearing in the background.

They celebrate and combine what they will do now.

They reach an agreement very fast.

All girls are happy and send goodby kisses.

The webcam girls then start posting the videos.

Next, the team shares the links with everyone who was at Sunday's show.

Meanwhile, all the other girls share the videos in their circle of friends.

The atmosphere at the NGO's house is festive.

All the girls are very happy.

They soon begin to receive very positive reactions about the music video.

Reactions to the video with the full show should take longer as it is an hour long.

After interacting for half an hour with people who have already seen the music video, the girls hear the doorbell ring.

Svetlana, the Belarusian blonde, is the one who goes to the door, and sees that it's a delivery.

The Japanese food Jill ordered has just arrived.

Several girls help Svetlana carry the food to the kitchen's island.

Meanwhile, Jill pays for the food she deems ideal for this special occasion.

In fact, it will be much more practical for the girls, as the food comes with several units of different types.

Just grab and eat.

Maybe at first many of the European girls will get frustrated trying to learn how to use chopsticks, but that shouldn't be a big problem.

All of them are very intelligent and have great motor coordination.

With the food delivered, Susan has something to say: "I'd like to turn this dinner into a tribute to Eve, who wrote the music of the video, and also brought us together. How about an erotic sushi, with Eve on the table?"

Eve is taken by surprise, but several girls were already waiting for Susan to speak, and support her.

Jill and the webcam girls arranged it all.

They explain to some of the European girls what erotic sushi is.

After the explanation, all the girls support the idea.

Except for Darina, of course, who is silent.

Cindy knows it is the right time to send a message to Nikki (Nick).

She warns Nikki that it's time for her to tell Brian that she's going to bed.

Eve still hasn't agreed to be the girl on the table, so the other girls, minus Darina, start encouraging her: "Eve! Eve! Eve!"

Eve then agrees, and takes off her clothes in front of all the other girls.

They take the opportunity to appreciate the beauty of this spectacular girl.

The girls spread a towel on the living room's table, and Eve lies down.

As several of the girls have already shown their artistic talent and their speed, soon Eve's body is beautifully covered by Japanese food, making it even more appetizing.

It's past dinner time, so the girls are now eager to 'eat' Eve.

Cindy is keeping an eye on Darina, and sees that she just got a message.

Darina discreetly walks away, and out the back door.

Exactly as Cindy predicted.

The girls look at Eve's body, and are delighted with the result.

Susan invites the girls: "Are you ready to 'eat' Eve?"

Girls say "YES!"

Eve smiles as the girls feast on the food that has been in contact with her wonderful body.

The girls, in fact, think the food is delicious, and that Eve contributes a lot to their perception.

Several girls are very excited.

Jill asks Susan and Nina if they finished that erotic sushi scene filmed the other day, and they say yes, and it turned out great.

The other webcam girls agree.

Unlike what happened at the webcam girls' house, today's session is developing rapidly.

The girls who had never used chopsticks learned without any problems, and they are already managing to keep up with the other girls.

They are also loving Japanese food.

It's highly probable that from now on all girls will associate Japanese food to Eve, desiring the delicious dishes frequently.

Susan and Nina didn't 'direct' the girls this time, but they're saving Eve's erotic body parts for last.

When Milla sees that she can discover the nipple of one of Eve's breasts, she rubs the sushi on Eve's breasts, then brings it to her mouth, saying: "How delicious!"

Milla makes a face like she's feeling great pleasure, and the girls laugh.

Eve liked the feel of sushi being rubbed against her nipple, and now her nipple is hard.

Eve's cock also starts to harden, moving the food on top of it.

Hannah imitates Milla and takes the sushi that was hiding Eve's other breast's nipple.

Jenny, Glenda, and Barbie get the food that was hiding Eve's cock before it all falls out.

It was right on time.

Now Eve's cock is pointing up.

Daria wastes no time.

She approaches, leans forward, and makes Eve's cock disappear inside her mouth.

She also starts inserting her fingers inside Eve.

Some girls start caressing Eve's body.

Eve is loving the treatment given by these wonderful girls, and is already very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

All the girls are also excited watching this scene with Eve and Daria.

When Daria moved in with Eve, the other girls imagined the two of them in bed together, and now they're able to see Eve and Daria having sex live.

Nina starts to undress, and the other girls follow.

Katya takes off her clothes quickly, and goes to her suite.

When she comes back, all the girls are already naked.

Katya has a vibrator in her hand, and hands it to Daria.

Eve, however, doesn't want to come now.

Eve has another good idea.

Her body is no longer covered in food, so she sits up, gives Daria a delicious kiss, and tells the girls what her plan is.

Eve thinks they should celebrate the work of the webcam girls, and proposes that they form trios, with the webcam girls being fucked front and back.

Eve does the math, and realizes that the girls will be able to form eight threesomes, and one duo.

Says Eve: "Six of the webcam girls are cis, so I think Cindy, who is a cis girl, should also be the stuffing in a sandwich, getting the same treatment."

Eve adds: "I haven't had sex with Audrey yet, and I'd like to thank her for what she's done for me, so Audrey and I can team up. All the other girls can be in threesomes. One of the trios will have only Tgirls, so I suggest that this trio do a little train. What do you think?"

Audrey is overjoyed with the attention Eve is giving her.

All the girls are excited with Eve's idea, and eager to get started.

Eve also suggests that girls try to form threesomes with girls they haven't had sex with yet.

As the groups form, Eve takes the opportunity to eat a little.

Eve was the only one who didn't eat anything... besides Darina, who left the house.

The trios form quickly.

Katya -> Susan <- Svetlana

Sonya -> Nina <- Irenka

Mandy -> Barbie <- Alina

Alice -> Laurie <- Karina

Hannah -> Jenny <- Vica

Jill -> Glenda <- Bella

Milla -> Cindy <- Sofiy

Anya + Julie + Daria (all Tgirls)

The trios have a very varied composition.

Brunette -> blonde <- blonde

Blonde -> brunette <- blonde

Blonde -> blonde <- brunette

Brunette -> redhead <- blonde

Redhead -> blonde <- brunette

Blonde -> brunette <- blonde

Brunette -> blonde <- blonde

Redhead + Oriental + blonde (all Tgirls)

This is another wonderful "United Nations" moment.

Russian -> American <- Belarusian

Russian -> American <- Ukrainian

American -> American <- Ukrainian

American -> American <- Polish

American -> American <- Hungarian

American -> American <- Polish

American -> American <- Ukrainian

Russian + American + Russian (all Tgirls)

Besides the trios, Eve and Audrey form the duo, as Eve had already said.

There's also another duo in action right now: Brian and Darina are having sex next door.

Nikki, Cindy's sister, has already seen that their dad is indeed having an affair with Darina.

The webcam girls walk over to the two couches and start stretching their assholes.

Cindy and Audrey are also widening their asses, but they are snuggled into two armchairs.

Daria, Anya, and Julie still haven't decided who fucks who, so they insert their delicate fingers into their assholes.

Eve reminds them that Julie is one of the honorees, so she must stay in the middle of the train.

Julie takes advantage of Eve's words to organize the group: "So I fuck Daria, and Anya fucks me. All right, girls?"

Blonde Daria and redhead Anya agree.

Now all the girls who are going to be fucked have their asses well enlarged and oiled, and the 'party' can begin.

In a short time the trios unite as agreed.

All the cis girls decide to sit facing the other groups.

Susan is sitting with Katya's cock in her ass, and Svetlana is fucking her pussy.

Nina has Sonya in the back and Irenka in the front.

Barbie has Mandy in the back and Alina in the front.

Laurie has Alice in the back and Karina in the front.

Jenny has Hannah in the back and Vica in the front.

Glenda has Jill in the back and Bella in the front.

Cindy has Milla in the back and Sofiy in the front.

The little train with the Tgirls is still forming.

Daria decided to lean on the back of the armchair where Eve and Audrey are.

Daria is already behind the armchair, and Julie now begins to penetrate the spectacular Russian Tgirl's ass.

Daria's cock reacts fast, and it's already pretty hard.

Anya is eager to penetrate Julie's ass.

Eve and Audrey are already in action.

Eve is facing Audrey, and is already inside the tight ass of the beautiful webcam girl.

Eve notices that the hormones are already taking effect on Audrey.

The nipples of Audrey's future breasts are swollen and hard.

Eve also realized something else: Daria was smart.

Daria chose to stay behind Eve's armchair so they could kiss.

Eve then moves closer to Daria's face, and the two girls' lips meet.

Audrey reacts to Eve's delicious cock and the kiss of the two wonderful girls: "Oooh! ..."

Anya finally penetrates Julie's ass, completing the Tgirls train.

Now the room is filled with movements and moans from the fantastic girls: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Tgirls are controlling themselves not to come before cis girls.

This is a heroic effort of theirs, because they see gorgeous girls having sex everywhere.

Daria isn't satisfied with just kissing Eve.

Daria asks the girls from both groups if they would like to join in a supergroup.

Daria would like to fuck Eve's ass.

Eve and the other girls like Daria's idea, and jump into action.

Eve's ass is pretty relaxed, as Daria had already put her little fingers inside it.

Daria's cock was very hard when Julie was fucking her, and Daria's cock it is still hard.

Daria lubricates her cock, and penetrates Eve's ass slowly but steadily.

Eve leans forward and kisses Audrey.

Eve remains inside Audrey, who masturbates.

Eve never gets tired of Daria's delicious cock, and soon starts moaning: "Oooh! ..."

Julie then goes back to fucking Daria's ass, and the wonderful Russian blonde responds very well: "Oooh! ..."

Anya wastes no time either, and makes Julie moan: "Oooh! ..."

Now they can get the train moving, increasing their excitement and the excitement of the other girls in the room, who watch the incredible scene with five gorgeous Tgirls bonded together.

This wonderful scene helps cis girls reach orgasm: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Susan -> Jenny -> Nina -> Glenda -> Cindy -> Laurie -> Barbie.

The Tgirls who are fucking the cis girls no longer need to control themselves, and they also cum: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Katya -> Svetlana -> Hannah -> Vica -> Sonya -> Irenka -> Jill -> Bella -> Milla -> Sofiy -> Alice -> Karina -> Mandy -> Alina.

On the amazing train, Anya can't take it anymore, and pours her semen inside Julie: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

In a chain reaction, Julie delivers her milk to Daria: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Daria comes deliciously inside Eve: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve then spurts her more than ten squirts of cum into Audrey's ass: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Audrey imagines she's getting Anya, Julie, Daria, and Eve's sperm mixed together, and this huge amount of semen is transferred to her through Eve's cock.

Audrey accelerates the masturbation and comes deliciously: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Audrey's sperm flies high and far, hitting her gorgeous face.

Afterwards, Anya, Julie, and Daria disengage from the train, but Eve keeps her hard cock inside Audrey.

Eve continues to move her cock, taking advantage of Audrey's ass being deliciously lubricated with cum.

A minute later, Eve finally stops moving.

She leans over and licks Audrey's face to remove the cum that flew away, and kisses Audrey again.

Eve kisses Audrey deliciously and returns the sperm to this wonderful brunette who is a perfect doppelganger.

After the kiss, Audrey thanks: "Thanks, Eve. That was awesome! I love you."

Eve is overjoyed: "I love you too, Audrey."

Now all the girls in the room are relaxed and very happy.

They all kiss, uniting the group even more.

Satisfied, the girls go to the suites and have a nice shower.

Several of them use the showers in pairs or trios.

Some girls use the bathtubs.

After showering, the girls who smoke gather in the garden and check the amount of viewers and comments for the music video.

Anya, Irenka, and Svetlana, the girls who don't smoke, sit in the kitchen's island chairs, but also follow the views and reactions.

All the girls are surprised to see that the music video has gone viral while they were having sex.

There are already more than a hundred thousand views, with thousands of positive comments, and very few criticisms.

After smoking, Eve and the girls return to the house and join Anya, Irenka, and Svetlana in the kitchen.

There's still a lot of Japanese food, and they still haven't eaten enough.

Especially Eve.

The atmosphere is festive, and they chat happily.

After fifteen minutes, Darina arrives and joins them.

Cindy asks Darina if she's hungry.

Darina says "Yes", and then tries the Japanese food.

Cindy notices that Darina is just tasting the food.

Darina doesn't look really hungry.

Cindy imagines that Darina has already had dinner or lunch with Brian.

***

Next: EVEnTS 16 - Famous [Eve is becoming famous worldwide.]