EVEnTS Ch. 20 - ForEmosT

Story Info
Eve and four transitioning emo friends.
11.7k words
5
1.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS 20 - ForEmosT

Eve and four transitioning emo friends.

By Vicki5335 (2023)

TS+W -> TS+CD+W -> 3TS+2CD

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Celebrities & Fan Fiction; Loving Wives.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... few men. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. Eve changed the world in the past, Eve changes the world nowadays (here) and will change in the future (my sci-fi). Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

2BGirls announced yesterday that they will release their new album at the spring festival, and fans got excited for ticket sales.

All ten thousand tickets for the resort's garden party were sold on the Internet in less than 30 minutes.

The weekend was a very busy one for the girls at the NGO and for Eve's other friends, and the work week also got off to a busy start.

Especially for one girl in particular: Mandy.

Mandy asked Laura to come to the company and greet Jane, her mother, on her first day at work.

Laura agreed.

They've just gotten off the elevator and are now heading to the Marketing Department.

Mandy comments: "I had no idea how big the company was, Laura. It's huge!"

Laura smiles at Mandy, and says: "If TransForm succeeds, the company will get even bigger."

Mandy comments as an authority on the subject: "Then you can go on preparing the expansion. The TransForm has everything to be a huge success, because it's amazing and there's nothing like it on the market."

Laura smiles again.

They look through the glass wall, and see that Jane has already arrived, and is talking to Diana, who will be her boss.

Laura and Mandy access the area, and walk towards them.

Laura says good morning to all the employees she meets along the way, and so does Mandy.

Finally, Laura and Mandy arrive at their destination.

Laura says: "Good morning, Diana! Good morning, Jane! Welcome to the company. Mandy came with me just to wish you luck, didn't you, Mandy?"

Mandy agrees: "That's right. I hope you are very happy here, mom."

Jane and Mandy then hug.

Afterwards, Mandy greets Diana: "Nice to meet you. Laura told me you know all about marketing. I'm sure my mother will learn a lot from you. Laura also said that you are young and gorgeous, and I agree."

Diana smiles at Mandy and thanks her for the compliments.

Diana is very enchanted by Mandy's beauty and friendliness.

As soon as Laura took over the company, she expanded the hiring of LGBTQIA+ people, and Diana fits in that group.

This doesn't seem to be the case at first glance, as Diana is married to a man and has a baby daughter, but she classifies herself as pansexual.

Their conversation is interrupted by a message that has just arrived on Diana's smartphone.

Diana reads the message, and says what's going on: "The day started out great, but I just got a problem. My babysitter said she won't be able to stay with Zoe in the afternoon."

Laura comments: "This is the kind of news that really complicates the day."

Adds Jane: "It's a problem faced by many women. Do you know any other nannies?"

Diana is really worried: "Unfortunately not."

Mandy thinks for a moment, then offers to help: "I can babysit today. We are on spring break, and I would like to buy some makeup items."

Diana replies: "Do you know how to change diapers, Mandy?"

Mandy reassures Diana: "I've helped take care of some little cousins, and changed their diapers."

Diana is relieved: "So you're hired, Mandy."

Laura is overjoyed for Mandy, smiles, and says goodbye.

She needs to take care of other things.

Diana arranges everything with Mandy, and they exchange phone numbers.

Mandy also says goodbye, to let Diana and her mother work.

Diana comments to Jane: "Your daughter is very nice and beautiful. She looks a lot like a girl I adore."

Jane is happy with the praise for her daughter, but thinks she should tell Diana something.

Jane feels relatively safe to speak up, as Laura said Diana is also LGBTQIA+.

Jane thinks for a moment, and says: "Maybe Laura hasn't told you, so I think it would be good to clarify one thing: Mandy is a Tgirl."

Diana smiles at Jane: "Laura already told me about Mandy and Alice. She said both girls are amazing, and now that I've met Mandy, I know it's true."

Jane is even happier.

Mandy is also very happy.

She offered to be a babysitter saying she wanted to buy makeup items, but actually she thought of Jane, her mother.

Mandy wants to put an end to Diana's concern about Zoe, her daughter.

Without that concern, Diana will be able to help Jane adapt more quickly to her new job.

Mandy volunteered to babysit for a very noble reason.

Mandy also thought of something else.

Jane and Melanie, who is Alice's mother, have just gotten together, and Mandy will be able to buy them a present.

Before that, however, Mandy will dedicate herself to Transforming the World.

Mandy leaves the headquarters of Laura's company, which is in the neighboring city, and goes to a deactivated factory near the historic center of our town.

Mandy is going to spend the morning in a huge warehouse where the six floats for the spring parade are being assembled.

Eve asked Mandy to check that the floats are coming together as designed by Helen, Eve's younger sister.

Helen is the artist in Eve's family, and ideally Helen would be able to check in on that work, but she traveled to New York with her school class this spring break.

Since Mandy helped Helen, she is well aware of the floats on which the NGO girls and the twelve girls on the Most Wanted list will parade.

Mandy is making some corrections and suggestions, but there's nothing that's too concerning.

The floats are turning out amazing and, by all indications, they will be ready on time.

Mandy is very happy with the result so far.

After the thorough inspection, Mandy walks downtown, and has lunch before her usual lunch hour.

Mandy needs to eat quickly as she has one more appointment.

Despite the rush, Mandy is very happy and is already thinking about the gifts she could buy.

Mandy is very responsible, and arrives at Jane's house ten minutes early.

Diana's babysitter greets Mandy, introduces Zoe, talks about the girl's routine, and hastily says goodbye.

Diana already intended to put Zoe in day care, and now she is more willing to do so, as she suspects that she won't be able to count on her babysitter for long.

Mandy texts Diana, saying she's at the house, and that she and Zoe are already getting along great.

The message has a selfie of Mandy with Zoe laughing in her lap.

Upon receiving the message and the selfie, Diana is calmer.

Diana stares at the selfie for a long time, enchanted by her beautiful daughter's smile... and Mandy's beauty.

She tries to get back to work but can't concentrate.

Diana then warns her team that she needs to go to a lunch meeting, and leaves in a hurry.

She drives to her house, and parks her car a block away.

Diana accesses on her smartphone the image of the camera installed in Zoe's room, to see if Mandy has already put her daughter to sleep.

Diana arrived just in time.

Mandy is testing the listening device so she can come back as soon as Zoe wakes up.

When Mandy leaves the room, Diana sends a message: "Could you do me a favor, Mandy? I'm in need of a file that is in my laptop. Could you send that file to me?"

Mandy answers "Sure!"

Diana says the laptop is in her suite's closet, gives the password, the file folder, and the file name.

Mandy says she's going to get the laptop right away.

She finds the laptop, takes it to the bed, and sits down.

Mandy enters the password, locates the 'Many Ideas' folder, and finally finds the file.

In less than three minutes, Mandy performs the entire operation, and sends the file to Diana.

Diana sends a message confirming receipt, and thanking her.

After sending the file, Mandy stays on the edge of the bed, staring at the laptop's screen.

Mandy noticed that just above the 'Many Ideas' file folder, there is a folder named 'Mandy'.

She is very curious.

After resisting for a few minutes, Mandy can't take it anymore, and accesses the folder.

Mandy reacts: "That's right!"

This folder contains the videos and pics of the trans actress.

Mandy gets very excited.

Zoe just slept, and the house is empty...

Mandy takes Diana's laptop to the round table by the window (which is closed), takes off her clothes, and sits in the chair.

She then clicks on a video in which actress Mandy has sex with a girl.

Mandy loves this scene.

The actress has blonde hair, and has sex with a brunette cis girl.

Mandy starts to masturbate.

Two minutes later, Mandy has a big surprise.

Two delicate hands are caressing Mandy's breasts... and are not her hands.

After the scare, Mandy understands that everything is fine, and it feels really good.

Mandy looks back, and sees Diana.

Diana then brings her face closer to Mandy's, and they kiss.

Mandy now understands that Diana planned it all.

Diana is certainly a fan of the actress, and noticed the incredible resemblance between Mandy and the actress.

Diana, of course, realized that this gorgeous girl adopted the name because she also knew and liked the actress.

That shared interest is what unites them now.

Mandy fantasizes that she is the porn star, and Diana fantasizes that she is having sex with the porn star of her dreams.

After a long pornographic kiss, Diana reaches out to help Mandy up.

Mandy gets up, and they go back to kissing.

Mandy's very hard cock gets caught between the two beautiful bodies.

They kiss deliciously, and then Diana begins to undress, with Mandy's help.

In two minutes, Diana is also naked.

Mandy praises the young mother's body: "You are beautiful all over, Diana."

Diana thanks: "Thanks, Mandy. You are the one who is gorgeous. You look so much like the actress!"

Mandy also thanks: "Thanks, but I still have titties. I hope they grow a lot more. It would be amazing if they were like the actress's... What I know is that they won't be as big as yours."

Diana has something to say: "Your tits are beautiful, and they are well rounded. If they keep growing with this shape, you will have breasts similar to the actress. In my case, my breasts are bigger than normal, because I'm breastfeeding. They weren't that big, and they won't be that big for long."

Mandy takes the opportunity to put her mouth on one of Diana's breasts, and sucks some milk.

Diana strokes Mandy's hair motherly.

Mandy confesses: "I didn't remember what the milk tasted like, of course, and I was curious to try it. It tastes wonderful, because it's your milk, Diana."

Diana then smiles at Mandy, and thinks it's time for them to go the extra mile.

She takes Mandy's hand and leads her to the bed.

Diana lies down, and Mandy lies on top of her.

They then go back to kissing.

They exchange wet kisses, using lips and tongues well.

Mandy's cock is really hard, but she knows it's not time to fuck Diana yet.

Mandy slides over Diana's body until she reaches her pussy.

Mandy does everything she learned from watching Eve in action, and manages to provide Diana with wonderful moments of pleasure.

Before long, the young mother starts to moan: "Oooh! ..."

Mandy gently uses her tongue, her lips, and several fingers of both hands.

Diana is feeling in paradise: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Diana imagines that Mandy is about to stop the oral to penetrate her, as her husband Oscar always does.

Diana is mistaken.

Mandy continues the oral, and intensifies the movement of her fingers inside Diana's pussy and ass.

Diana still doesn't believe this is happening.

It's much better than in her dreams.

Mandy then takes Diana to the Amazons' paradise: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Diana, that wonderful dark-haired woman with green eyes, feels really on Paradise Island, being loved by the most beautiful subject of all.

Diana trembles and squirms uncontrollably.

Mandy doesn't stop spurring Diana on, so the amazing Amazon pleads: "Please stop Mandy! I can't take so much pleasure."

Mandy interrupts the stimulation, but keeps her fingers inside the pussy and the anus of this wonderful amazon.

She has a good reason to keep her fingers inside Diana.

Mandy learned from Eve that women can endure more torture than they believe they can.

Mandy comments: "Your pussy is so beautiful, and you taste so delicious... Your milk and juice are wonderful."

Diana is recovering but manages to smile at Mandy.

Mandy returns the smile and goes back to licking Diana, but very gently.

Diana did not expect this: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Mandy moves her fingers back inside Diana and increases the intensity of the oral.

Diana becomes extremely excited again: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Mandy then increases the stimuli to the maximum.

Diana quickly replies: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Diana has incredible spasms and shakes uncontrollably.

Even so, she manages to beg: "Please stop..."

Mandy complies with the request again... and again goes back to prodding Diana after a short pause.

By repeating this procedure several times, Mandy makes Diana come like she has never come in her entire life.

Diana is experiencing the pleasure of multiple orgasms.

After the fifth orgasm, Diana really doesn't seem to be able to take it anymore.

Diana squeezes her legs together to pin Mandy down.

Mandy is overwhelmed by the wonderful Amazon.

Even with her mouth still glued to Diana's clit, Mandy decides to surrender.

Mandy understands it's time to stop.

She removes her fingers from inside Diana, slides her body over the body of the leader of the Amazons, and the two wonderful women kiss again.

After the kiss, Diana expresses herself: "Wow! That was amazing, Mandy. I've never had such a wonderful orgasm... orgasms. I didn't imagine you would go all the way. Oscar uses the oral just to warm up... and my old boyfriends did too. None of them were as dedicated as you, Mandy. I love you!"

Mandy is very happy.

She smiles at Diana, and kisses her again.

Afterwards, Mandy tells Diana what's on her mind: "You only talked about your husband and boyfriends, but Laura told me you're pansexual. Have you ever had other types of relationships?"

Diana confesses: "I've only had sex with men, but I've always fantasized about cis girls and Tgirls. For the sake of honesty with myself, I classify myself as pansexual. As you may have noticed, the actress Mandy is part of my fantasies. And now I've discovered that you're so much better than the Mandy of my fantasies. You are a dream come true. If I'm not dreaming..."

Mandy laughs, thanks, and gives Diana another delicious kiss.

Mandy rubs her body against Diana's body, and her cock gets really hard again.

Diana feels it's time to repay the pleasure Mandy has given her.

She gives a boost, and the two girls roll over in bed.

Diana is now over Mandy's body.

She does like Mandy, and slides her way up to the cock of the amazing girl who looks a lot like the actress when she was younger.

Diana also excels in the oral, and is inserting more and more fingers inside Mandy's ass.

Mandy reacts: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Mandy is getting very excited, so Diana is careful that she doesn't come now.

Mandy is getting the same kind of 'torture' she applied to the wonderful Amazon, and she's loving it, of course: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Mandy is associating Diana with the famous heroine of the comics, the series, and the movie, and she is not wrong.

Diana's mother was a fan of the heroine, created at a time when comics had many male heroes, who were models of masculinity.

Diana became the model of a new, more modern type of woman.

Mandy is being 'tortured' by Diana, a very powerful and successful woman.

Mandy then remembers that Eve told her one of her 'theories'.

Eve thinks names can have a huge influence on people's lives.

If parents choose Julius, Cesar, August, Alexander, for example, they are communicating a desire: they want their children to be leaders, powerful men.

This could go very right... or very wrong.

These boys can indeed become powerful figures, or they can grow up wanting to be dictators, for example, becoming very frustrated and troubled people for not being able to live up to their parents' expectations.

In the case of Diana, Mandy already knows that she has really become a wonderful woman...

Diana now sucks Mandy's cock, squeezing it very hard, and with her mouth full of saliva.

Mandy is loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Mandy then goes back to thinking only about Diana.

Mandy imagines this powerful Amazon dominating men and women.

Mandy is losing control: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ... Please stop Diana. I want to fuck you."

Diana is thrilled: "I want you to cum inside me, Mandy."

That was close.

Mandy would not be able to resist the 'torture' any longer and would 'hand out' everything to Diana.

Mandy and Diana are ready for a new chapter.

Diana goes back to bed and waits for Mandy.

Not for long.

Soon after, Mandy positions herself on Diana.

Mandy is very anxious.

Mandy wastes no time, and penetrates Diana slowly, to savor the contact of her cock with the very wet pussy of this wonderful woman.

She then, little by little, accelerates the in and out movement.

The two are feeling a lot of pleasure: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Diana looks at Mandy and imagines that she is being fucked by her favorite porn actress... a very young version of the trans actress.

Mandy looks at this wonderful woman with green eyes and imagines that she is fucking the great heroine desired by many men and women.

Mandy is having a hard time not coming, but fights bravely.

As Diana came just now, she is already close to another climax.

Mandy accelerates the movement more, and Diana comes: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Mandy is now free to come: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Now it's clear that this 'crossover' with the trans actress and the comics' heroine worked very well.

The result is sensational.

Mandy is filling Diana's pussy with her wonderful liquid.

Diana has uncontrollable spasms, and so does Mandy.

Mandy moves a little more inside Diana, to savor this pleasure as much as possible.

This prolongs their pleasure with a few more spasms.

So, little by little, the expression of pleasure on Mandy and Diana's faces is replaced by an expression of happiness.

Mandy and Diana smile at each other.

When her cock finally starts to relax, Mandy leaves the treasure cave.

Now it's Mandy who says the magic words: "I love you, Diana."

"I love you too, Mandy", Diana replies.