EVEnTS Ch. 20 - ForEmosT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This allows Nikki to be the most horny of the three girls: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Nikki can't take it anymore, and cums: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Just like Alice and Audrey, Nikki is also expelling a lot of cum jets.

As this is Nikki's first cumming of being active, it's clear that she's setting her all-time record.

This, however, can mislead Nikki into believing that all her orgasms will be like this.

Nikki doesn't know that all of Eve's 'close friends' have reached their all-time high by having sex with Eve...

Eve's luscious little ass is now very well lubricated with three different 'brands', and the pool of cum on the floor keeps getting bigger.

The liquids of three wonderful girls are mixed inside Eve and on the floor.

Nikki has a lot of powerful spasms.

After several seconds, Nikki is finally able to calm down.

Nikki smiles at Eve and says: "I could never imagine that my first orgasm being active could be so wonderful. Thanks Eve... and Mandy!"

Eve is very turned on by Audrey's oral, but manages to at least smile wonderfully at Nikki, before... "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Nikki would like to stay in paradise, but she knows that's not possible and leaves Eve's ass.

Nikki makes one more move, and lets Mandy's cock out of her ass.

Nikki goes to Eve and the two start kissing deliciously.

Mandy approaches Eve eager to relive the feeling of fucking the ass of the most beautiful girl in the world.

Mandy puts the vibrator on full speed and starts to penetrate Eve.

Once Mandy's cock completely disappears inside Eve, she takes a short break to enjoy the feeling.

Suddenly, Mandy has a surprise.

Alice is touching her cock to Mandy's ass.

Mandy looks back, and smiles at Alice.

Alice's cock is hard again, and ready for action.

Alice removes the dildo from Mandy's asshole and then pushes her cock inside Mandy.

Meanwhile, Audrey's mouth is torturing Eve's cock again.

Just as Audrey is 'helping' Eve a lot, Alice is 'helping' her beloved Mandy a lot.

Eve and Mandy are loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Alice loves both girls, and is also delighted to be able to form the trio again.

Alice's cock is surprisingly very hard: "Oooh! ..."

Mandy tries to make the most of this wonderful moment, but it's hard to take much more.

Mandy has been excited ever since the train was formed, and the excitement has only been building.

Being the center of a sandwich with Eve and Alice is so delicious.... "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Mandy can't take so much pleasure: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Mandy had a delicious time with Diana and Emmy (Oscar) last night, but she's so young that it looks like she hasn't come in days.

Mandy releases many jets of cum inside Eve's ass.

Nikki is kissing Eve, but understands that Mandy is cumming deliciously, and now it's just Eve.

Nikki and Eve make out pornographically, and amazingly Nikki's cock is already hard again.

Nikki is enjoying being a part of this very special group of emo girls... and Eve, the former emo girl who leads the group.

Now that Mandy has come, Audrey goes all out on the oral, torturing Eve.

Eve interrupts the kisses she and Nikki were sharing: "I'm going to come... Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Audrey decides to withdraw her mouth from the fantastic blonde's cock, keeping only the delicious masturbation she is doing with both hands.

Audrey does this so that all the girls can see the incredible eruption of Eve's famous volcano.

Eve does not disappoint Audrey and the other girls: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

All the girls look delighted at Eve's eruption.

As is always the case with Eve in her first orgasm of the day, she ejaculates an incredible amount of sperm.

The first jets fly very high and then fall on Eve's hair.

The next jets hit Eve's face and mouth.

The new jets hit Eve's chest and breasts.

Then the belly.

The last jets form a large puddle near Eve's cock.

Again, that's over ten jets in total!

Speaking of quantity, the cum coming out of Eve's ass looks like a waterfall.

The girls watch this great spectacle enchanted.

All the girls had a really good time, and yet, Eve manages to make a big impact on the girls' members.

Mandy's cock remains hard and starts moving inside Eve again, as Mandy wants to enjoy the wonderful feeling of being joined to Eve for as long as possible.

Eve's eruption sends Mandy into a few more incredible spasms.

Speaking of incredible, right after, Alice manages to come for the second time, now inside Mandy: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Alice makes Mandy go into a few more spasms.

Mandy is feeling in paradise with Eve, Alice, and their 'snakes'.

Meanwhile, Eve's many spasms are coming to an end.

Now that the eruption of Eve's volcano has ended, Audrey approaches Eve and kisses her deliciously.

Nikki also wants to kiss Eve again, but as Eve and Audrey's kiss is prolonged, Nikki starts licking all the sperm that is on Eve's body.

Gradually, Alice calms down, and then leaves Mandy's ass.

Then Mandy also calms down and gets out of Eve's ass.

Alice goes to Mandy's mouth and kisses her.

When Eve and Audrey's kiss finally ends, Nikki takes the opportunity to kiss Eve, and then Mandy, sharing Eve's wonderful juice.

A short time later, all the girls are making out and sharing Eve's precious liquid.

All the emo girls (or exes) kiss each other, sealing yet another union.

Of course, not all emos want to be Tgirls, but Eve understands very well that the androgynous look of emos can really help girls in a phase where they still feel insecure for the big transformation.

The Enchanted Castle is currently bringing together five gorgeous emo girls (or former), who are now more sure than ever that they are on the right path.

All of them are feeling in paradise.

After the kisses, the girls go to shower smiling.

Later, showered and dressed, they return to the huge balcony to smoke and chat.

Eve asks Nikki a question: "Now that you're part of the gang, I was wondering if you could help us get the refugee Tgirls who are arriving on Saturday."

Nikki is happy to be part of the team: "Of course, Eve! Sue, Tess, and Cindy told me they're going to the airport on Saturday to help. I was going to offer myself too, but you asked first."

Eve smiles, and says: "Good! With you, we've rounded up the list of 30 leaders who will accompany the European girls from the airport to the resort. There will be 50 of them on your bus. Okay then?"

Nikki replies: "Okay."

Eve adds: "Once the girls arrive at the resort, the leaders will help their girls find the rooms, get to know the place, and explain how things will work there. The NGO's team will meet on Saturday morning, and we will finally see how the resort looks after the renovation."

The girls say they are looking forward to seeing the resort renovated.

It's amazing how many friends and allies Eve has made in less than two months since joining Ted's (Meg's) school.

The list of leaders who will welcome and guide the European Tgirls gives a good idea of ​​the great transformation caused by Eve.

The leaders will be Helen, Mandy, Alice, Cindy, Nikki, Hannah, Milla, Carol, Linda, Vicky, Anya, Daria, Darina, Katya, Sonya, Alina, Irenka, Sofiy, Bella, Karina, Vica, Svetlana, Amber, Becky, Lucy, Wendy, Sue, Jane, Melanie, and Jill.

Jill is the one who will accompany the last girls on Sunday morning.

In addition to the leaders, there is also the coordinating team, made up of Eve, Ted (Meg), Laura, Kate, and Tess, the university's dean.

There's also the film crew, with Susan, Nina, Audrey, Julie, Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie.

In addition to all these friendships, we have to include Kim and Nat, the FBI agents who will accompany the European girls for security reasons, and also the five fabulous 2BGirls, who will perform a show on Sunday.

Daisy and Jess, the trans call girls, can also be considered friends with Eve.

There are also people who didn't become friends with Eve, but had their lives changed because of her, even if indirectly.

This is the case of Brian, Cindy's father.

John and Paul, Mandy and Alice's fathers, have also changed in part thanks to Eve.

There's also Diana and Emmy (Oscar), the couple that Mandy met thanks to Eve.

The lives of mobsters Maxim, Stefan, and Erich have also changed radically.

And we can't forget about Mayor Rick, of course.

Besides them, there are also a lot of people coming to town thanks to Eve.

***

Next: EVEnTS 21 - BUTTerFLIES [Eve is happy: the European Tgirls are coming.]