All Comments on 'Ever After'

by EmeraldKitten

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The only thing that kept it from being a 5 star for me

in the romance category was there was too little romance in the beginning IMHO...the getting to know you part of a relationship needs to be more than an "I see you I f... you" slam bam for it to lead the reader into liking the characters, understanding the characters, caring if they get together or not. Compare the amount of dialog they have before they get together with the amount they have once in bed. I'd like more understanding of why they really get each other beyond the important physical attraction. And that should come from seeing what they do and say and how they relate to each other and not just being told they get each other. I need to see it and fell it for myself.

The part of his moving her stuff seemed to be introduced a bit abruptly, as if there were a few paragraphs of his pondering if he should do it and then arranging the time for it to get done missing.

Take these comments as a complement, if it weren't well done it wouldn't be worth the effort of commenting.

Well written. Well edited. I'd really like to see more from EK.

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
loved it!

The title pretty much says it all. Loved this story, I think it would be great as a full length novel and you've definitely got the talent to write it. Keep up the good work, it was beautiful.

KittyKat147KittyKat147over 13 years ago
...

Sweet and hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love and dogs !!

A 5 for the story and another 5 for pointing out the plight of all the thousands of dogs (and other animals) who are discarded and dumped just like a piece of rubbish. Find a dog that will love you back at your local shelter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pleasant read, no tension

While the story was a straightforward girl and guy meet, have sex and live happily ever after, there was hardly any building of tension to make the ultimate union(s) sizzle.

A little more chase would have made this story really hot.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
I ain't never seen a green cat, but this'n here shore can write!

I loved your story, E.K. The anonymous critic, who complained that the first part was not romantic, doesn't know a damned thing about love. Once upon a time, on our very first date, I told a beautiful and very special girl that I was in love with her. Next month we will celebrate our forty-seventh anniversary. Thank you for a beautiful love story.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
WOW!!!

This story was great. I liked how it wasn't one of those stories that go straight to fucking, and have no love. It was great. The way the dogs were included were great. It was kind of like a "Must Love Dogs" story. toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I am so impressed by how well written this is. Its just the right mix of romance, sex, and story. I was so in love with the characters and the story!

Really brilliant... it made me tear up a few times! I want a full book of this!

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
Amazingly Hot!!!

That was a sexy story from start to finish. I absolutely loved it! I'm still turned on from reading it. It read like a harlequin romance novel. Brilliant!!!

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryalmost 12 years ago

After the first page,I was addicted to the very end!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Fantastic

If there were 10 stars i would have given you all 10,,,it was great,moving,tender,loving,,just,,wonderful!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
???

based on looks they fuck on the first day? makes her look like a bitch in heat and him a man whore. a bitch in heat will fuck anyone...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice one

Well put-together and entertaining.

Thank you

HP

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Lightweight drivel

'Nuf said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who’s Michelle? Another past love? According to her grave stone, his wife’s name was Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Nice story

But I lost intererest when it was mentioned he was 10 years older than she was. I hate older men younger women stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous