All Comments on 'Ever Been Raped?'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sex isn't a biological imperative that causes you to rape swine. Rape isn't about sex, it's about power.

And you're suggesting that a couple of bucks towards a car is sufficient payment for forcing yourself on someone? Pathetic.

Real men don't rape women...or girls.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Not Rape

Despite how it may be role-played, you can't rape the willing, even if HE thinks he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
rape maybe

the sitter knew it would be for money. she had a good time. she could have

said no and went home. don`t like rape or people who do it but this girl

was willing, ready and able to play the role of being raped. A LW tale, I

do not think so. she showed off her panties and said she was wet. no

force in this tale. not my way.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

This was almost written like a plot for homemade porn.

They all need their heads checked. I wouldn't want her as a babysitter and for the parents to behave in such a matter is questionable. I hope the sitter is at least of legal age. I'm quite sure she will be going back to get a "proper fuck".

Clarice sold herself like a hooker, Shirley is the pimp and of course Jonas is the John. Its pretty funny looking at it this way.

Where were the kids while they were acting like a bunch of idiots?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This was simply stupid

Rape is a crime of violence. Committed by sick people on unsuspecting, usually helpless women. This was two stupid women with a moronic idea. Clarice decides to become a whore and sell her body. Why the dumber-than-a-rock wife would suggest or condone these actions is beyond me. Nothing good is going to come out of this. It's simply a train wreck waiting to happen. I haven't read anything this blatantly stupid in a long time. You get a "1".

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Beyond 'Marginal' for LW

Nope, not even marginally LW! The willing female fuckee is NOT anyone's wife. The only wife in the story is NOT having sex with anyone for several days (except maybe, later, a BJ for her own Hubby!). It IS, nonetheless, a cute tale about deceitful ladies! But a very NICE deceit ... Sitter was curious about the process, Sweetie dodges her monthly Hubby-temper-tantrum AND Hubby was relieved (although his reaction to a frequently-occurring biological phenomenon is a concern!). Win - Win - Win - Win. (the last Win is for Sitter's car-fund!). Hey, it is STILL fiction, and no underage pussies were injured -unduly!

4*. despite the fact I shouldn't rate a story which does NOT meet the LW criteria!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!!

Who would ever guess that one of the characters was called "Clarice"??

It was not, remotely, necessary to use the name at every single opportunity!

Indeed, five times just in the first paragraph!!

It just made it feel unnecessarily dis-jointed!!

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Quite Humorous Really

Enjoyed the banter, good back and forth, straight to the point, kind of like a hard cock, no? Gave it a five more to make the anons furious, none the less a good time was had by all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey spunky baby

Guess what, gave it a one star and it didn't get me mad at all. Guess your five didn't do much good now, did it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Splitlicker has no idea what meets the LW criteria.

He/She/It still thinks that cuckold stories(stories about retarded husbands) have something to do with Loving Wives.

As for Ashon, same old crap, different day.

1*

catimanncatimannabout 8 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

My second story of yours, love your style. I really hate the word rape, the idea of rape and think it is totally wrong. But you made it funny. Damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why fuck the baby sitter?

The husband can get a blowjob from the wife or have anal sex!

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
RULE #1 IT IS ONLY RAPE

when you do not get paid, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Acronyms?

Tazz, WTF is "TK U MLJ LV NV"?

I understand the TK U, but the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is "sickenly" Aussie for "sickeningly," or just a typo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ anonymous @ tazz317:

Probably the "MLJ" is initials. "LV NV" is "Las Vegas, Nevada".

Not that the poster will ever see this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous