All Comments on 'Ever Want to Get Away?'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Overall good, but 2 months away is a bit extreme!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA6 months ago

One of your better efforts. A bit of a stretch the 2 month journey, however I t seems she actually was sorry and loved him in spite of his lais·sez-faire attitude about sex...

Madeira1076Madeira10766 months ago

So my wife talks about how hard it is to think of different meals every day. How do you come up with so many quality stories? I'll ask my wife how she comes up with her ideas.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

He was being an idiot. The story was a bit ‘over the top’.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can see something like what she did ruining the relationship and maybe eventually they divorce. I mean even if he didn't take the trip.

She HAS to know that using a huge dildo is a blow to his ego. Writing she does not have good orgasm and sharing it with all the people they know is humiliating to him. The ganging part just shows she is a slut and to me does not slight him but the fact she crossed off J&T to me would indicate she already did it.

xMulexMule4 months ago

3*

I get wanting to hurt someone who has hurt you, but the 2-month trip was over the top. I liked the idea of Zach creating his own list to start the necessary conversations, and that should have been enough. It's almost as if the author tried to develop a story around a tag-line, instead of the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He seems to have plenty of money 😎

.

Seriously….an over the top lesson in the need to COMMUNICATE!

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OTT version of the importance of communication. Both of them were rubbish at that and were very lucky to survive and stay married. Good story though. BardnotBard

AllNigherAllNigher4 months ago

Dude was bat shit crazy. What she did was bad, but it was a game... What he did was real. He left her for months and blew their money on him with no regard to her or her feelings...

This is a story where she had every right to be pissed. What he did in real life probably would have ended the marriage.

It's easy enough to imagine playing a party game when drunk and answering with your over the top fantasies rather than real plans. It's a stupid game and your tipsy and there's peer pressure to be interesting/over the top.

Instead of treating it as what it was, then getting angry and discussing... He treated it like she was answering questions under oath...

Enjoyed the story anyway... But didn't like the mc at all. Nice to read one where no one cheated, too

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio4 months ago

Best I can give this is three stars. Not erotic. The descriptions of sex were textbook, clinical, and lacked genuine emotion or excitement. She said/did some embarrassing things. He should too. But the trip to Europe for two months was over the top.

miket0422miket04224 months ago

He comes home to a party he wasn't aware of and isn't welcome at. I am curious if the comments from various women about strippers came into play at all.

Danielle has spent 30 years fantasizing about the orgasms she had in college but, only allows MC to have boring vanilla sex with her.

When he gave into the kids request and talked to Danielle it almost seems like he missed a great opportunity when she asked to come join him on his trip. By that time his point has been made. Being away from home and their normal routine they probably could have had the required conversations.

Considering their lack of conversation and understanding each other it's actually not believable they've been together that many years and both have stayed faithful.

All that said, I really enjoyed this story.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Read again. She went HOW LONG without giving him a little guidance around her pussy? He went how long with shitty sex?

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Nude,

He was an idiot for not being gone long ago.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Flar,

America is happy about it too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That’s a pretty big reason why marriages fail , lack of communication . I’ve been married 43 years and together for 2 years before that . We have ALWAYS communicated on anything and everything and it’s very uplifting when you can TALK not yell . I thought that this was a good story especially when you realize after 30 years ? THAT’S a HUGE hole to refill in your life . I know that I would have a very hard time doing so .

60022Mallard60022Mallard3 months ago

Anonymous below. You are a lucky man re communication with your spouse

i think "No" is the most common response from my wife. It has almost become a standing joke now that she avoids actually saying "Yes" even when indicating agreement.

As for the reluctant spouse being willing to do more for the "lover" that features in many stories, that would not surprise me to be largely factual!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Danielle bucked up and down as I drove my cock in and out. Success! Why hadn't we had this conversation thirty years ago?

===> what a stupid husband. And cowardly also. She was plastered drunk. He saw her. Yes she did something really dumb. But their inability to communicate after 32+ years makes one wonder how they stayed married.

First, there is more to marriage than great orgasms. It isn't like she never had an orgasm with her hsuband for 32 years if marriage. That is bs. Yes she faked a lot, probably and especially in more recent years since menopause. Second, the short diatribe about her using the large dildo, couldn't be accomplished at any time in the last several years. Again she probably got off zero times the last several years with hubby, but used the dildo while watching prom or fantasizing while hubby was away. I get that he doesn't like his reduced pleasure, but his inability to have that short dialog and explain why he disliked whr using it, over the course of the last several years, says their communication sucked. Third, if he was upset about vanilla sex and really wanted to do oral to her and receive it, he has no way to communicate that effectively or accomplish that in 32 years. Uggh. Please. She clearly was repressed about sex to the extent he thought she was. His willingness to let it pass and not confront for so many years, even knowing her faking orgasms (which he never her calls her out on til their crisis) for some time, again shows he is a coward. Fourth, be a man, and do some self improvement and learn how to get better at sex. Suspect he was not skilled. Many women have a hard time orgasming during penetrative sex, hence emphasis on clitoral stimulation. But with the Internet at his fingertips, he can figure out and experiment where her G-spot sits. So he doesn't take any actions all those years to make things better for her in the bedroom. Had he done that, she probably would be more opening to following his suggestions of what he wants. Lastly, he is a craven asshole, by running away on his trip for 3 months. Wtf?

Look I have also been married for 32 years to my wonderful and sexy wife. I learned multiple tricks over the years. If I was back to being 21 years old and had the knowledge I do now how to please my wife, that would be something. Now in my 50s, AR best I can do once or twice a night with a blue pill, though my stamina is much longer than in my 20s. But we also communicated about things, including sex. Sure I took the lead often, but by approaching it with a non judgemental and clinical manner, we broadened our sex life, and being empty nesters, our sex life is better than when we got married. No joke.

But to abandon your wife or momths over a stupid party game while drunk, knowing damn well she didn't do anything and has been faithful, shows a cowardly man. Uggh. 4 stars for the novelty but 5 stars not possible due to his cowardice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

They're both idiots who settled for barely good enough for too many years

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

Zach will be extremely fortunate if this is the end of his troubles. His wife may be a total submissive, but he’s been tap dancing in a marital minefield. He shouldn’t be surprised to look down one day and find his ass missing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...