All Comments on 'Ever Want to Get Away?'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

Not bad at all, tagged as a Favorite... Lucky he had the funds to do this burn-bucket-list, few of us have those funds when we need them most. What a lucky man to have that lake cabin!!! She just never see the flip side of an ill placed statement/comment when being a groupie.

To bad my wife never had that sex conversation with me before she decided to cheat.

Oh well the road to hell is paved with good/poor intentions - it's just all the suffering you endure before you go to hell. Hooyah, salute!

jazzharpjazzharpover 4 years ago
Fun read.

An overreaction to her bucket list, but a fun read all the same. Well written as always. You're one of the best writers currently submitting new stories. Keep them coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More and more...

...good stories! 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story, but...

...he overreacted. Yes, she was foolish. She disrespected her husband for no good reason. There are other solutions. Still, fun read.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
The husband's overreaction to the list...

At first I thought the husband overreacted to her list, but thinking about it now I can see why he freaked out.

Danielle was terrible in bed. No blowjobs, refusal to try anal, faking her orgasms, and stretching out her pussy with a gigantic dildo... Basically the poor guy had put up with a shit sex life for 30 years. Bearing that in mind, he then found her list, which basically blames him for not giving her orgasms and declares her intention to fuck multiple guys.

He felt betrayed and humiliated by her list, but the big problem is it highlighted how deeply unsatisfying the physical side of their relationship was for both of them.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
not an over reaction

She disrespected him in front of a room full of people who in turn more than likely told a bunch more people who probably told even more people. If she needed a bigger dick she shouldn't have married him. Even if she didn't know then, instead of buying a huge dildo she should have discussed it with him and ended the marriage amicably. Then found herself someone who measured up to her new standards. Nobody should intentionally humiliate or rundown someone they have lived with for 30 years. Lets face it if anybody overreacted it was her the day she bought her new best friend and started the humiliation of her husband, then actually writing out and discussing a list of his shortcomings. You did notice she didn't like his little pink list either the only difference being, she knew nobody else saw his list he had enough respect for her to leave it where only she could find it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another very good

Another very good story from this author. I see his point completely, but I wouldn't have gone 30 years without decent sex before talking with her. Any woman wanting to experience multiple partners or a gangbang would not get a second chance, especially if she told mutual acquaintances of this wish. Glad she saw the light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this was good, really good.

and the comment below me was spot on. You NEVER discuss your sex life with others. The...ONLY....exception is abuse. You don't tell your best friends, your family, or in their case....dozens and dozens of people. The husband had EVERY right to divorce her....over that thing alone! It's beyond disrespectful.

I'm not grandstanding either. I did exactly what she did! Well....not so many people. But only one very good friend. My S.O pointed out just how bad that really is. First off, it takes AWAY from communicating the issue to the only person that matters. Let's ignore the disrespect and bias. It's a betrayal. If you run a business with a partner, every major decision or grievance goes to them first! Not some...frankly...nobody...that has fuck-all to do with the business.

And the fact that she crossed out two names DID come across as having already cheated. I know she had a very plausible excuse, but she's already batting zero. The dildo and porn is also a problem. I'm very glad the husband was able to not only communicate his thoughts and feelings, but to really SHAKE HER up. Any one of these issues could slowly kill a marriage. That's with zero cheating too.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
THE WITH OR WITHOUT QUESTION

should never be considered as an excuse in splitsville. TK U MLJ LV NV

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
Good story

Well told and nothing to wonder about. I loved it, one of the best stories on here, especially the current crop. Great Job, Thank You 5*****

boatbummboatbummover 4 years ago
No Dining At The Y?

Really? For over 30 years? No wonder she never had orgasms. ;-)

Thanks -- this was a fun read!

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Writen well

But your main person is an woridclass asshole to ignore his wife for a drunken bucked list! How insecure he has to be after 32 years and how uncommunicated they has been. In this moment all about i love and the next all hate. You rant about "farmers_son story BURN THE BASTARD" but in this the husband talked about the misgivings and did no run away, like your little child. This insight of american life and mind let me thank i am NO american!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I love how a lot comment call him everything

from sorry to insecure. Nothing is no one is more insecure than a woman. Please get over yourselves people.

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
Right On!

Perfect way to deal with a thoughtless and ignorant wife. 5***** The reconcilliation was a nice touch, possibly a bit hopeful but 'nice' I & Y would have definitely had a test run along with the "English woman' who wanted to get 'bedded! "sbrooks" and "nerfvibrator" hit the right vibe, the anons and especially Tajfa were way off the mark. I suspect Tajfa is female(and the anons too probably!) and a poor choice as a mate, the anons could be anything, and there are a lot of categories in 'anything' these days! Good story M&M I loved it Not all men confronted with such careless disrespect 'just want to talk' but the story concluded as well as it could have, If only! in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm with him

I agree that reading that list would crash and burn my feelings towards my wife. How humiliating and then for everyone else to hear that he was not a good lover! However, I wouldn't take a trip around the world like that. I would have been shouting all kinds of shit at her that morning and let her know that she sucked, or didn't suck in a way, as a lover. I also would have not put up with a big dildo. That in itself is humiliating. Knowing she needs to masturbate with a big dildo because I don't cut it? Tells me I am just a paycheck. Maybe she didn't cheat with someone else but all the fantasy shit means it is close to emotional cheating.

Poor bastard waited too long. No more love there, just fuck her as you see fit and get your rocks off.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
ESL

Apparently a lot of you have English as a second language. The problem was, he found out he didn’t do it for her and that some other guys had. Wasted years because she wasn’t honest with him in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not bad, but if he was going to throw so much money around anyway, he should have hired a P.I. to keep tabs on her during his trip. He was operating under the assumption that her list was honest and she intended to cheat, and then gave her an opportunity to do so on a silver platter - even egging her on with pictures of him with other women. The odds would be in favor of her checking off something from her list while he was gone, unless no one was interested. I suppose they had to take each other's word for remaining faithful, but I wouldn't have taken that bet.

All that aside, it was an enjoyable story and I was happy you had them work things out in the end.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
Drunk or not...

you should never make a list you wouldn't want your spouse to read. You should never write down something that one of your friends might know of (the two guy rats). After his first clue she should have been prepared for the ax to fall, the same as him.

He said he was following his bucket list on places to see but it was really hers.

When will people realize that stupid games lead to harsh consequences.

driv2u2driv2u2over 4 years ago
Rid

Jeeze talk about up himself, she should have just told him u can't cut it in bed , talk about up himself . Let's face it it s all about me me and more me .

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 4 years ago
I like it, well done...

Good story. I thought his reaction was a bit over the top without first gaining more detailed information on her answers, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching him place himself first for once. She seemed sincere throughout the process, so I have no heartache with the reconciliation. I'm actually happy they managed to stay together.

Nicely done. Thanks for posting.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 4 years ago
Anonypussies

I hate candy ass anonypukes. You can depend on them to come up with girly man comments.

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

26th & many more; you missed that Zach thought his sex was good satisfying Danny. Until he read her list he was a stud to then discovered all 30yrs he was tolerated as his wife continued to deceived him/them.

Then to be one of the 'cool' groupee wives she read her list to all the wives not realizing nor concerned of the implication of total disrespect she did to their marriage/Zach when divulging his lack of sexual abilities and ineptness in bed. Zach was happy until he read her list. She was just too egotistical to understand the implications! I still think she lied about J & T and cheated (it follows her ego); or how did she discover what she was missing in Zach's bed?

Well written in conveying deeper meanings within the story - readers need to lean back and analyzing the sub-texts within before commenting.... 5* Hooyah, salute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
34 years

What a waste. This conversation should have happened prior to the marriage. While sex is only about 6 months of a lifelong relationship it is the one thing that will end 85% of marriages. Either through cheating or lack of fulfillment. Anyone who is married and says that sex is not a deal breaker ( physical and injuries aside). Is a liar.

Ladies here is a hint. Men are not deep, they don’t usually pick up on cues. If you want them to do something to help your satisfaction and contentment ( not involving others or any other cuck bullshit. If you have a mate that will go for that then don’t be upset that you married a punk) tell them. If they love you then the fact that they are satisfying you will be the only reward they need. The more you like what they do, the more sex they get. See, win win for both of you.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
What about HER solo world trip?

If he can head off overseas for 6-8 weeks (or whatever it was) then so can she. She has no idea what he got up to on his travels. Equally he would have no idea what she got up to. That part of the story was just him being a controlling, manipulative arsehole. The rest... well yes, they needed far better communication which one would think that after 30 or so years they should have had. The assets are matrimonial assets, not his alone. (With the possible exception of the cabin, depends on how it was owned) If he now wants to treat her like some submissive slave, the marriage has more problems than he thinks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Lenard

Your comment sounds like that of a born cuckold lacking logical reasoning skills.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Really

Powersworder, meuci and 26th summed it all up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lonesomeboy60 is full of crap!

This was an excellent story which would apply to most “normal men”! A normal man would take exception to Danielle’s list of things she would like to did. If your wife is dreaming about having sex with other men, I would say divorce her. I guess Lonesomeboy60 is more into boys than girls! He doesn’t have his favorite list of Literotica stories open so the rest of us can see what kind of stories he likes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If the roles were reversed...

And none of you will admit it I'm sure, but if that was dudes list and the wife rolled out and treated him the same most of you saying he made a good choice would be on the BTB train. You get upset at people not entirely conforming to your idea that this guy did no wrong and want to sling mud but let's be honest not everyone is going to agree. Should he have been upset? Maybe, even probably. Does it excuse his behavior in tormenting someone HE supposedly loves? Bitch burners let's be real if your woman treated you that way, your first thought would be that she must be cheating or she's overreacting or anything BUT, she had a right to do that to you. We may not all agree, but ridiculing solely because someone disagrees is not the answer. And finally, did the end justify the means? Don't know, maybe, but then again the other shoe always falls

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: If the roles were reversed...

I totally disagree, if the roles were reversed. She would've filed for divorce already. Like everyone says, there nothing like a woman scorned. everyone is always talking about a man's pride. But what about a woman's vanity. I've seen women go on the war path and file for divorce over her husband/boyfriend having a female best friend. While at the same time having a guy best friend. Hell one female was best friends with her ex-husband. They were close to divorce because he started hanging out with his ex. She didn't like that shit. Because she didn't trust his ex. but when he told her the same thing, she blew it off.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Ignore the trolls

I really enjoy a good get back together, this one was perfect. Well done.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 4 years ago
Good story but could have been better

I thought the story was a fundamental a very good one. However the characters evolved very little. There could’ve been more rationalization of what was going on in his mind when he was traveling his bucket list. And it would’ve been nice to understand what was going through his wife’s mind when he was away. Maybe she could have been angry with him for overreacting and flirted with cheating as well!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
I liked it.

A good, fun story.

Top ratings from me.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
I really liked it.

I especially liked the part about her friends. Zach nailed it - she disrespected him in front of all of those friends - drunk or not - fantasy or not - she shared how she was feeling about him (as a partner) to her friends.

Thanks for sharing!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Disrespectful

She should be dumped for the disrespect of hubby in front of her friends. The extra large dildo was disrespectful enough. I think she was really cheating with the gym trainers. DIVORCE HER A s s!!!!

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 4 years ago
Another!

Another wonderfully creative and unique twist on the old "tired husband/wife relationship." Keep 'em comin', Mr. More.

Nice pacing, very good grammar, decent character development, and excellent problem/resolution challenge built around an unthinking humiliation of the MC. The suspense of whether the relationship would survive runs right through the story. Thanks for your contributions to LW.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
I read it again.

I actually feel sorry for the wife. The husband is an adolescent little pissant who threw a temper tantrum for two months all because of a silly list written when she had too much to drink. Sure, have a long talk. Sure, let there be some chill in the house for a few days. Run around the world and sulk, play email games, that's not a mature man's behavior.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Your stories are so enjoyable to read.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again. Great story of a drunken wife going to the brink before pulling back just in time.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
so

why was that one crossed out on her list? seems like he really didn't want to know the truth

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Enjoyed this one.

At first I was thinking that Zack was a dick. Yes, the drunken list had very hurtful and disrespectful entries, announcing to her friends that her husband was inadequate, was definitely something to be dealt with. A bucket list by definition, is a listing to things to accomplish prior to death, or some other fixed future time, a list of things to do before you get married, for example. It is not a brag list of things that one has done, so no proof that Danielle had already cheated existed.

His response was too extreme, particularly the sending back of pics of him with other women, plus - leave the kids out of it. A wife could well have responded by sending him back a shot of her riding some guys dick, escalating a situation can be tricky.

A relocation to the cabin & leaving his own list, which outlined her short comings, with a suggestion that he may show that to all of their friends, especially male friends that she would be in contact with make his point.

However as I continued the story, I began to grasp the hurt that the author was trying to get us to feel, as the first goals of his trip was to decide IF he wanted to remain married to her. For me, divorce, based on what happened was illogical, but many guy's egos might not survive the hit delivered.

BOTH failed to discuss their issues, which addressed early on could have saved years of non satisfaction. He stated that he could tell that she was faking it & knew when a real orgasm took place... why didn't it concern him that she wasn't getting off? It should have.

Regardless, good story, I really enjoyed it. *****

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 3 years ago
Great Job!

Many stories with this premise, but this is the first one I've read that included a plausible way for them to reconcile.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@enderlocke27

"That's Jason and Tony at the gym. They've never even said hi to me. It's a fucking fantasy. When I was drunk I thought what the hell, if I'm going to do those two trainers why not do all of them, so I crossed it off and wrote gangbang."

QuintiusQuintiusover 3 years ago
I enjoyed this one

Like fritz51, when I began reading this I thought Zach's reaction to the bucket list was completely over the top. It felt like he was being a vengeful prick and taking a huge risk if he actually wanted to try to fix his marriage. Over time, though, as he related the underlying problems with their personal and sexual lives his lashing out made a good deal more sense. He didn't react the way I would have but I think he knew his wife a good deal more than the plot initially let on. Some commenters thought that including his daughters in the texted pictures was a poor move but realistically speaking it was something of a safety net. Had he really been cheating he never would have sent selfies with other women in them to his daughters, so Danielle didn't really have grounds to accuse him of it. At the same time, he was intimating to them that what he was doing was an expression of how much their mother had hurt him. Honestly, it was kind of Machiavellian of him.

The real reasons behind his seemingly extreme reaction only came out about 3/4 of the way through the story and it all really made sense after that. He did take a big chance that she'd have enough of his taunting her with pictures of places she'd love to visit but, by that time, I suppose he figured if she filed for divorce then their marriage wasn't worth saving anyway. Despite being in love these two had a lot of unspoken resentments and it took this much to get them to flush them out into the open. I still think refusing to see life-long friends is a bit harsh of a self-imposed punishment for her, but as conciliating gestures go towards her husband it was a good one.

This is a really well thought out story. I consider it one of moreandmore's best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Only in the fantasy world of Literotica would someone have a bucket list of sexual activities so you can expect the reaction to be over the top to finding it.

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

I always hate when women talk about men fragile egos. That’s the same ego that would let a man work his fingers to the bone to provide for her and his family. That’s the same ego that would let him forsake others like friends or loved ones for her best interest if he feels she is worth it. That’s the same ego that would let a man put his life on the line to protect her. But really whose egos is more fragile than a woman? There is a multi billion dollar industry in fashion, cosmetic, printed magazines, movies that sell or advertise to a woman’s vanity that she is in all things beautiful and appealing. Men and society also co-sign and perpetuate that narrative, yet with all that many still feel unattractive or have poor self image. I ask you who has the more fragile ego?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I liked it

But sex right away would be tough knowing she always faked it. Its one thing to love your wife but when you find out that you don't satisfy her sexually then it is rough. Why on earth did he "allow" the huge dildo? How would she feel if he bought a sex toy that he preferred over her vagina? Right then she is sending a strong message and that is when you talk or leave. 30 plus years was it? I also agree it was not a fantasy. The alcohol lowered her common sense to allow her to put her desires on paper. Maybe she would never act on it but again it is out in the open. As for crossing of J T and writing ganging? She had two months to come up with an excuse. SO maybe she did J and T so she crossed it off and now added ganging as the next to do? That is what hubby thought.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"Oh, and your tight pussies remark is any different?" - That was a direct response to her "college orgasm" line.

/

"But Zach, some of those people go back all the way to high school." - He didn't say that SHE couldn't still see them, just don't expect him to be there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
At first, I thought the husband over did it.....

However, if their sex life is better for it, and he's travelling with her on her bucket list. Then why not.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

Excellent job, M&M! Really enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. I appreciate the story line here, it was unique. And I am a fan of BTB, and also RAAC under some circumstances. But like a lot of stories on Literotica, the actions of the spouses just don’t seem to be grounded in reality. The wife didn't do anything, that warranted him leaving. Having a party with her drunk girlfriends, and going over a fantasy “ bucket list” is not the same as cheating. I can guarantee you, that when the guys go out and a hot looking woman walks by, the conversation is at least R rated. The other thing is wife’s reaction to the husbands abandonment. I can’t see any wife being so full of remorse, to condone his going on vacation without her, and posing with different women, and sending the pics. WHAT we do have here, is an opportunity for some dialogue between the two of them. The fact that she did hurt him, and his reputation by talking about a gang bang, and him not giving her what she needs in bed, is a symptom of a bigger problem. I think counseling is in order. But I think that a lot of people have said stupid things, under the influence of alcohol. Having her confront everything in counseling, will be punishment enough, and hopefully help them both, move past this.

Anyway, my two cents....

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 3 years ago

While I appreciate that this is just a fantasy/fictional story. The MC in this story goes way over the top in his reaction to the bucket list. It's the sort of reaction you might expect from a man who really lacks confidence in himself. One of the main things is that early on in the story he knows his wife isn't achieving real orgasms and has bought herself a large dildo. How was he so weak to not deal that that issue. They should have been speaking about it then rather than, as it happens, at the end of the story

Whilst this is a fictional story some of the issues are real life. Communication with your spouse about sex and what makes it pleasurable for you both is vital. I've been married 55+ years My wife and I have both been our firsts and only and we have spent a lot of really good times learning how to please each other. How can you be embarrassed to talk about something with the person you've committed your life to?

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

I second thedayafter's comments. Immature male character again in LW literature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So all it took was 32 years of marriage with a bad sex-life for for them to finally start talking about sex?? Well bravo, there is no story there expect 2 stupid people with severe communication problems who should probably not have married in the first place.

Can't really understand the reasoning "are you better of with or without her" and then choosing her when the sex obviously is spectacularly average. Any improvement of their sex-life would be unexpected from the perspective of a man married to a women for 32 years and then suddenly be deluded into thinking she can change. But the author wants it this way so of course these two can make a full 180 and become greek gods for each other...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Think in particular some of the commentators are pathetic. Perhaps they would feel OK if their partner told all their friends that they were failing in the bedroom and that you hadn't given than a good orgasm in 32 years. TC ireland.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, for a really good "drunken list" gets wife.in trouble story. Good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. I usually relate to the husband in these stories. But this time around, his reaction to what she did was way over the top! It was a party, with a fantasy list. I even doubt if any of the drunk bitches even remember what was said.

My only issue is WHY is wifey getting out of her head drunk, like she is 20 years old? When we first got married, my wife used to sell lingerie, and have parties for it. Think of an adult version of Tupperware. We both went to strip joints ( separately) for bachelor or bachelorette parties. Had plenty of parties at our house. Once the kids came into our family, we started doing kid friendly things. This is a natural progression of things. If the kids are grown, and wifey is still getting passed out drunk, THAT is the problem, not some stupid list....

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@anony 9/02/21 — still drunk

I don’t think “... wifey is still getting passed out drunk...”. It sounds like wife had a big “girls’ night” party, after kids have been out of the house ~10 years, let loose a little with up to 30 other women, and had too much to drink... this one time. There is no — zero — hint it’s a weekly, monthly, or even yearly event (and speaking of yearly, how many can say they don’t often have too much to drink, yearly, on New Years Eve?). Especially if this isn’t a regular thing with her, and she doesn’t have tolerance up or experience with drinking, I can see her easily getting out of control drinking.

Your assumption that wife is “still” getting drunk (and that’s the key word “still”, intimating it’s something she’s done on even a semi-regular basis) is unwarranted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a tad over-the-top reaction to words printed on a card by a drunk woman. And why was it okay after some sex? Sticking around and talking and maybe talking to a counselor would seem reasonable. But then there wouldn't be a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, kids and drunkards always tell the truth.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Nah, hubby is sadly lacking a sense of humor, needs a swift kick in the ass and she oughta do the kicking!

Loaded wives should be treated like loaded guns - carefully .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In Vino veritas. She was telling the truth. She should have helped her husband satisfy her. Humiliating him to her friends was damaging. He did the right thing by leaving and then giving her another chance.

Communication is huge

nogravynogravyover 2 years ago

Logical story, but not successful in terms of this category. Here, it's "giving her away" or kicking her to the curb" that gets the high ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An unemployed high flying social butterfly living the life on her husband's money while disrespecting him!!

5 stars to Zach!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story All you have to do is talk to each other Wish my ex had (jaybee186)

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - I could not finish this story months ago and gave it 3 stars. This time, I slogged through to the end and gave it a 5. This theme has appeared in quite a few authors story lists, but this one does go far enough to substantiate the RAAC. Great story - keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent

From JG

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Read again,

Page 1

Sex life description paragraph- oral isn't part of your foreplay? Well no wonder she doesn't orgasm dumbass. If you don't eat your wife's pussy, don't be surprised when someone else does.

Cunt doesn't have to work and she won't blow him? WTF?

He's 54. Dump her now while he's still young enough to start over.

in vino veritas

It's not fixable. Can't change the truth. She thinks he sucks in bed. Guess he can hire a sex coach and grow a bigger dick. Or he can hire a sex coach and marry a little young Filipina who thinks that's a monster between his legs.

Going on a trip? Do the Philippines and leave his lawyer with a power of attorney to divorce the big dildo cunt.

Doghouse? Who gives a fuck? He should be dumping her anyway.

Only one or two activities a day? OMG, put her on suicide watch. 🤣

Berlin to Rome by train? That's a helluva trek. over 900 miles. Great way to see the country I suppose.

Bucket list on the table and left. 🤣

Pushing the limit and putting his marriage in jeapardy? Didn't she already do that? Should have let the lawyer take care of divorce while he was gone.

Well she sounds remorseful and they had the conversation they should have had decades ago.

Well you landed that plane well. Good story and reasonable reconciliation. Too bad it didn't happen a year into their marriage. Gave it four stars the first time and I still do. I rarely give five stars. Did favorite it this time.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

MC actions were way over the top. The wife should have filed for divorce while he was a vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!

'Bucket List - Things that I AM going to do before I die!!' - Notice, does NOT say FANTASY List. Latter on in the story after Zach returns(after 2 months) from his bucket list trip the wife tries to spin her story by saying she just put her "fantasies" on the 'eXXXtracurricular activities list but that was a big fat lie because she was desperate for her husband to take her back.

For the first time in this banter Danielle paused "No. Why didn't you complain?"

Ah, didn't just get done telling her in the sentence before - "I complained years ago when you bought that damn oversized dildo. " The followed up with - ""I hinted at it, but you were intransigent about using a dildo of that size.

" Maybe it reminded you of who you really wanted to be having sex with." To which his wife replied - That wasn't the case at all. I used it to help me masturbate. No one else was on my mind" Except that a few sentence later she says - "And just in case you didn't realize it, I DO watch porn when you're not around." And most likely was using Big Ed the dildo while watching said porn and thinking about those hot porn guys and/or Jason and Tony at the gym.

The wife's a walking talking contradiction. Its difficult to know where the truth ends and the lies begin. People lie all the time especially when they're trying to save face or walk things back. Their sex life has sucked for years because she prefers her damn oversized dildo and prefers masturbating to porn when he's not around . She only decides to talk about it and consider changing her ways when threatened with the prospect he'd leave her for good because he's contemplating whether his life would be better without putting up with her shit.

He decides to keep her in the end but requires changes on her part going forward. The question is will Danielle fall back into her old ways once she feels safe in the relationship again.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Zach was smart taking care of his "places to see"! He did a great job "rubbing it in" to his wife! I enjoyed your writing! Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. Wifey had a batchlorette party. She got drunk, and made a fantasy bucket list. So, hubby finds the list. Teasing her about it would have been ok. Going nuclear like he did, was not necessary. Here is a fact- no 40 something man or woman, is going to have the body, or the stamina, they did when they were 20. Fantasizing about her younger days was ok, as long as she didn’t try to get “ the band back together”, so to speak. She didn’t say, “ I going to look up John Henry from college, and see if he can still give me incredible orgasms”. It was a general comment, designed to get a laugh out of the women who were there. So hubbies reaction was over the top, to say the least. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anonymous from 7 days ago, bullshit! Danielle bought and used a dildo which was significantly larger than her husband’s cock for most of their marriage. She did that because of her memories from University of her big cock lovers. Guess what, every timed she orgasmed using that huge dildo she WAS THINKING ABOUT HER ORGASMS DURING UNIVERSITY! That is why she bought it.

If Danielle loved her husband she would have been open to oral sex because he could of given her great orgasms orally. Look at lesbian relationships where oral stimulation is normally used for orgasms.

By using that huge dildo she was actually preventing her husband from giving her great orgasms using his smaller cock! Danielle ridiculed her husband’s sex performance in front of her friends. I would divorce my wife if she did that shit to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RE: Ok. Wifey had a batchlorette party

Anon, are you Will Smith?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wife is full of crap; unfaithful, and downright untrustworthy. Believable story regarding the reconciliation; however, as old habits die hard. Humorous in a quickly way, that appeals to me. Absolutely delighted in the remark about Ida and Yolanda.

Nicely told tale.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Anon for four comments down is a dufus. A forty yr old man is in decline, but most forty yr old women are at or just reaching their peak sexually. She will be able to do whatever, and likely get man you offers each day ,if she decides to do so. That is why disrespecting and humiliating hubby is so bad. Men have only respect as a deterrent against infidelity. Men are evaluated on so many points that are that are just not correctable or fixable, that the woman always has the upper hand. This was a serious breach, and should indeed have consequences. Remember, the list was things she was going to do....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
A tad sensitive, isn't he

If I left home every time my wife drunkenly made fun of me to her friends, I'd never be home. Just like if my wife left every time I put my foot in my mouth, she'd be gone more than she's home. Drunken wives say all sorts of things at their "cackle parties", most of the time they don't mean what they say, it's just the group mentality thing, trying to fit in with the others while trying to one up them. When I'm drunk, my wife has killed me thousands of times over with those dagger eyes. But we're both adults, and realize that we don't mean to hurt each other, and we both know that we love each other. We all have fantasies. My wife's is to go on a date with Brad Pitt. I know because she says it to her friends all the time. I also know that if Brad Pitt knocked on the door tomorrow, and asked her out, she'd tell him to piss off, and that her family means far more to her than a night with a pretty boy.

We all have fantasies, but we don't act on them, that's why it's called fantasy.

The guy in this seemed like an overly sensitive child, to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay story but I'll never understand the mentality of running from ANY problem.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

What can I say another good story, while some say the guy is over reacting this is the authors story and how he wrote it. Whether or the wife would ever indulge her fantasies a try to fulfill her bucket list are open to conjecture or how ever our author plots it out. I personally have never had any fantasies. I have just lived without planning. I never planned to get married but I did, twice, never planning to either time. I never planned to get in a aquariums and tropical fish but the wife wanted one. I never planned to snow ski but my mother bought me some used skis and stuff. Never planned to water ski bought I bought boat because of ride in someone else's, never planned to race cars but a guy I met thru tropical fish did so I did. Guess I've been pretty lucky in not planning or having fantasies. They just seemed to happen. Don't forget mushroom hunting and rocks and petrified wood. Why have fantasies when real life comes along pretty good?

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Good story but Zach is kind of an asshole

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

This story and the husband's reaction is not about the bucket list. Nobody cares what the wife's sexual fantasies are and change in a hen party with a bunch of other drunk women.

.

God all my some of you people are fucking stupid

.

It really is stunning the inability of someone named these stupid dumb fuck readers who have no critical thinking skills at all.

.

It is the revelation that the wife has been faking her orgasms and sexual interaction with her husband for 30 years..

.

It is the realization that the wife is so unimpressed with her husband that she doesn't think he deserves to know the truth.

.

It doesn't matter what the reconciliation is. Why would any man want to be in sexual contact with a show contact with a woman who deceived him for more than 30 years about marital sex.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story by the writing.

He sees his wife’s bucket list & has a fit, making his own. Those lists are good but not for hurting, which’s what he did.

Her list hurt him severely; going by himself for a bit’s reasonable, but not 4 2mos. He should’ve at least tried to talk about it & go from there.

Similarly, her faking orgasms & ignoring his feelings was just poor ; same with her having time for everything except hubby.

Her list along with the disrespect she showed at the party (parties??) fed the flames, helping to put the marriage at a breaking point.

Good story of a troubled marriage becoming moreso because of them moving in separate directions & a huge gulf in communication 5 stars. — Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd hate to see the bloodbath if she really did cheat. Rather extreme reaction for just a list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At root, the problem was the same as in so many troubled marriages — lack of communication.

.

As described by hubby, sex with wifey was “vanilla” — but he endured it because SHE didn’t seem to care. Yet…she just had to have a porn size dildo? Then, of course, “ in vino veritas” strikes…hubby reads it….and Boom!

.

His solution was great! And he very effectively elicited HER failings by both example and conversation.

.

Fortunately….she figured it out.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That the dude got so stupid about learning something new about his partner was sad. Idiotic.

His issue was others thinking he was not doing her the way she wanted to be dood. Sad he could think that after like decades.

I have two lists..... While the wife is still alive. If she dies before me.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

Neat story, but it still feels like he’s a consolation prize. So many people know he’s a dud in bed, it’s impossible to avoid them all. The oversized dildo use for years, not to mention the two kids, means she’s never going to be tight again. Every time they have sex her looseness is going to remind him of her longing for a much bigger dick. A dick he’s never going to have.

On her side, she has to teach him how to please her? After 20+ years? Too frustrating for her, humiliating for him. She has to live a mediocre sex life till one of them dies?

Nah better to split and each get the life they want then live with a second place partner

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - Even though she said she never cheated - once you place your life partner on the second place list, it is pretty well impossible to renegotiate putting them back on the first place list. Therapy just cannot help you 'UN-SEE' something, no matter how many times you say sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last 5 comments show attention to detail. The fail can be summed up thus:

---

If your wife is faking orgasms and you aren't eating her, you're a DUMBASS.

---

1/3 of women don't orgasm from intercourse. Damn near 100% will from oral. She says she doesn't like it? She is uninformed. Tie her spread-eagle to the bed and make her bounce like a trampoline and she'll get smarter quick.

32 years and they communicate this poorly? How would either notice the other was missing?

Nonsequitour

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow. So for that many years he has not pleased her sexually and knows it and put up with it? He puts up with her having a huge dildo that she NEEDS for masturbation? That right there tells you where you are when it comes to sex! She loves everything about you except your sexual performance! So knowing that as he does I can totally understand his reaction to the list. In his mind she is FINALLY going to do something about it and replace the dildo with J&T or others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was gonna comment about his stupidity and childishness, but then I read the comments... He has serious competition herein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
So childish

Zack over reacted, and she shouldn’t have taken him back after he blew all that money being selfish. This said I’m a BTB fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd have left her.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

MMMMMM that’s a bit different from the normal, good idea for the plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There was a very familiar plot device used here; that of husband refusing to talk to wife and refusing to listen when she tried to talk to him. All of their problems over the years had been caused by lack of communication and yet the MC decided that more of the same was the best solution to this situation. Then they got the smarts and started talking to each other and what do you know? Problem solved! MC could have saved himself a fortune in travel costs if he'd been clever enough to figure that out straight away. Yes, wifey's behaviour was very childish and caused hubby a lot of embarrassment but hardly anything to go nuclear over, as he was threatening to do at one point.

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
What

What a load of crap.He just ups and travels,no mention of leaving his job and the trip he took would be very expensive,more than he took from the bank.Also ,Danielle should have divorced the arrogant arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Her disrespect would be too great for me to get over.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

4 stars. I oscillated between 5 stars for well written story, and 3 stars for selfish piece of crap wife who couldn't be arsed to work to contribute to the family in any way (all her "activities" meant she wasn't contributing in home-making housewife way, for sure), and whose response to a husband disliking her huge dildo is to ignore him and to her betrayal by whining about his "ego". I feel like MC's behavior restored the balance for what she did at the party partially (oh, let's talk about her throwing a party WITHOUT HIS OK, on his money!); but not her being a shit wife rest of life.

2112literotica2112literotica9 months ago

I gave this one a 4, as I have most of your stories. I just felt like the dude was a pussy. Got his feelings hurt over a stupid list of things. I read one comment where the person said the wife should have left the husband. A absolutely agree. I did like story though because I like your style of writing.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger8 months ago

I liked it, plausible? Maybe not, but so what, enjoyable story, it's the writers world, the writers story, if you can do better, have at it.

Thank you M&M

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

A Good plot. I'm just worried that some of the rubbish I've put on lists like that might be taken seriously now.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...