Ever Want to Get Away?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting Danielle's calls go to voicemail, for a few hours, was pushing the limits. My marriage was in jeopardy at this point.

+ + + +

Hitting send, my pulse was racing. One ring, then another, and another, and eventually to messages. Point taken. I left a simple one.

"Hi Danielle. Hope you are doing well. Call me sometime. Oh yeah, this is Zach."

I was getting ready to call it a night when Danielle returned my call.

"Danielle"

"Zach"

"How have you been?"

"Getting along. Glad to be home?"

"Most definitely. What have you been up to?"

"Trying to figure out if we have a marriage worth saving. Looks like you've already made plans to move on."

"Not at all Danielle. I've never tarnished my wedding vows, even though it was damn tough on this trip. If I wanted a divorce my junk would still be sore from my vacation."

"Well that makes TWO of us with untarnished vows. I know I damaged your ego and created some issues that may never go away, but you have to believe me that I was drunk, and put my fantasies on that list. I have never, nor do I intend to, turn any of my fantasies into reality."

"Wanting college day's orgasms isn't a fantasy. It's an admission that I just don't do it for you."

"Oh, and your tight pussies remark is any different?"

"I'm not going to argue about it. I complained years ago when you bought that damn oversized dildo. Did it ever occur to you how it lessoned my pleasure?"

For the first time in this banter Danielle paused "No. Why didn't you complain?"

"I hinted at it, but you were intransigent about using a dildo of that size. Maybe it reminded you of who you really wanted to be having sex with."

It sounded like Danielle was fighting off the tears "That wasn't the case at all. I used it to help me masturbate. No one else was on my mind. I need to stop. I'll call you back in a bit. Don't go to bed."

The phone went dead. Her last statement was strained. I think Danielle was crying.

My glass was dry, so I poured another spot of wine. When I started on my trip around the world, I couldn't have cared less about wine. Having downed more than a few dozen bottles on my trip, I was now hooked.

Ten minutes after she hung up, Danielle called back.

"Danielle"

"Zach, let's continue. WHO THE HELL ARE I AND Y?"

"I think they are friends of J and T."

"That's Jason and Tony at the gym. They've never even said hi to me. It's a fucking fantasy. When I was drunk I thought what the hell, if I'm going to do those two trainers why not do all of them, so I crossed it off and wrote gangbang. You can ask Lauren, those two guys are right out of a porn video. And just in case you didn't realize it, I DO watch porn when you're not around. I got through your vacation by finding a porn video which had someone who looked like you. NOW WHO THE FUCK ARE I AND Y?"

"Well it took me a while to go through every one we know, and those were two of the last letters remaining where we didn't know someone. Maybe now you can relate to the hell you put me through."

Danielle was crying again "I'm sorry. I'm so so so so sorry. I should have never played that game."

"And did you go around the room having everyone read their list?"

Meekly "Yes."

"And you read your list?"

Even quieter "Yes."

"So all of your friends got a good laugh at your worthless husband, didn't they. Now, every time any of them sees me, they will have a smirk on their faces and be laughing behind my back."

Through sobs "I'll call you back."

That gave me time to empty the bladder. We were making progress. Another five minutes and then we continued.

"Danielle"

"Zach, it never occurred to me that that was what I was doing. Even until ten minutes ago, that thought hadn't crossed my mind. I can't apologize enough. Where are we? Is there a we? How can I ever get you back in my bedroom?"

"I've had a couple of months to think about it. Get rid of the dildo. I'll guide you on how to please me orally. Unless you still think it is gross and sick, you can teach me how to please you orally."

"Sounds doable. Can I help you learn how to please me with your cock?"

"I'd like that. You are terrible with your mis-timed groans and moans while trying to fake an orgasm. You must think I'm stupid. A woman doesn't have an orgasm and her pussy is barely warm and not very wet. If it isn't happening then just let me finish in silence, quit insulting me. I know what it feels like. You're not the only one I've ever had sex with, and some really did have orgasms."

More tears and then "Is that all?"

"No more drinking unless we are together."

"I haven't had a drink since that night, so that's easy to do. More?"

"Don't expect me to EVER accompany you to any of your events, or spend time with any of your friends. Since you completely disrespected me to them, they are removed completely from MY life."

"But Zach, some of those people go back all the way to high school."

"Seems like you've already decided your friends mean more to you than I do."

"ZACH! NO! It's not that at all. This is so severe"

"Well I don't hear you coming up with a plan. Sleep on it and then decide. A life with me or a life without me."

"Zach, it's not a choice. I WANT a life with you. I'll call you tomorrow. I LOVE YOU, whether you believe it or not."

"I love you too Danielle. Get some sleep, you sound exhausted."

"I am. You have torn me apart these last two months, and I only have myself to blame. I love you Zach. Please forgive me."

"Talk to you in the morning."

+ + + +

I slept really well. There was hope for us. Still, it's like boarding a train when you know that a bridge might be out. Were they only fantasies? She had two months to put a spin on it.

As is so often the case, it came down to 'Am I better off with her, or without her.'

I was expecting a call, but instead there was a knock on the cabin door. Danielle was dressed to kill. In her hand was a twice folded pink piece of paper. Without saying a word she handed it to me.

"Where would you like me to go? I can wait in my car if you like."

"Nonsense, come on in. Make yourself comfortable. I just turned the coffee pot off so it's still hot. Help yourself."

Sitting down in my favorite recliner, I unfolded the paper.

'Bucket List - Things that I AM going to do before I die!!

Things I'm going to enjoy: 'Enjoy my grandchildren. Get busy Chelsea and Christina!', 'Remove from my life anyone who witnessed or knows of my humiliation of Zach.', and 'Move to the cabin.'

In the margins Danielle wrote 'I have a listing contract for the house, ready to go.'

Places I'm going to see: 'Rome, the Pyramids, an African Safari, and locations still on my husband's list.'

eXXXtracurricular activities: 'Be the best cocksucker my husband has ever experienced, practicing only on him.' and 'Help my husband zero in on my G spot. No more faking any of it. He'll know when we succeed, and then I want to experience it as often as possible.'

I saw Danielle watching me for a reaction.

"Let's try it a few days and then decide."

Sauntering over, Danielle pulled me to my feet. We embraced like lovers. Leading me into the bedroom, we were naked quickly. With a few suggestions, Danielle finished her best blow job yet. Not perfect, but not bad, not bad at all.

We didn't get dressed the rest of the day. I didn't want a divorce, I was willing to believe that she had remained faithful.

+ + + +

Epilogue:

"Right there! A little faster! Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd! YES! OOOOOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

Danielle bucked up and down as I drove my cock in and out. Success! Why hadn't we had this conversation thirty years ago?

With a promise of a blow job every day, I escorted Danielle to Rome, the Pyramids, and on an African Safari. I did get an evil eye from Danielle when the people who run the Safari recognized me. One of the young ladies was named Ida and another Yolanda. Both were touchy feely types. Honest, I was faithful. Licking Danielle to a massive orgasm seemed to help soothe her feathers.

We paid for our travels with some of the proceeds from the sale of our house. Danielle quit the gym she'd been going to and now works out by herself at the rec center. I'm back to doing my accounting gig. It took another year but both Chelsea and Christina are pregnant.

What do you do when your bucket list is completed? Create a new one. I'm really looking forward to trying some of the things on Danielle's eXXX list.

12