All Comments on 'Evergreen Treats Ch. 06'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ooo, so good! Back with Marise where he belongs! - Ted

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Honestly this is such a silly thing to post on a story about erotic hypnosis but the SECOND you said "cuttlemaid" I got so fucking excited LMAO--cuttlefish are my favorite animal and I've been obsessed with them basically all my life and Gretel like "ugh I just can't remember what they do" was making me vibrate in my seat like I KNOW!!! I KNOW WHAT THEY DO!!!! honestly I'd love more of them because I feel like there's a lot to explore there--cuttlefish are among the best shapeshifters in the animal kingdom and can change everything from their color to their texture and size and some things about their shape (along with, as this story pointed out, having a literal hypnosis/mesmerizing tactic when hunting) and I think there's a lot there. They're also SO smart, insanely so, and a story dealing with them playing mind games with a protagonist would be really fun. Also, feeds my autism so that's always a bonus LMAO. I'm also only just now wondering whether I was first drawn to cuttlefish because of the hypnosis thing. But we're not gonna think about that too hard LMAO. Point is: I really wasn't expecting to hear the name of my favorite animal in the middle of this so I'm super glad I checked back in on this story (also you're my favorite writer on this site and everything you create is awesome I promise I'm not only here for the occasional hit to my marine biology interest).

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I gotta say... I'm interested in Marise lore by this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES