Everpoint - Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Rae moaned, her body raising a little off the bed as the orgasm washed over her. It felt like it wasn't going to stop, Claudia swirling her tongue over her clit and pumping her pussy with her fingers. But the longer Claudia licked, the more she began to squirm until she finally pushed her head away.

"Did I hurt you?" Claudia asked, lifting herself slightly, her face glistening with Rae's juices.

"No," Rae sighed, staring down at her, feeling a smile lingering on her face.

"Is everything okay?" Claudia asked, leaning down to give Rae's clit a soft kiss.

Rae's body spasmed a little at the sensation and she bit her lip to not squirm away, "Just a little sensitive."

"Oh," Claudia said, laughing a little before moving to lick up Rae's cum as it dripped out of her. Claudia moaned as she licked then kissed Rae's pussy and up her body back to her lips. Rae could taste herself as Claudia kissed her, moaning softly at the taste.

Rae tugged at Claudia's shirt, pulling it part way up before Claudia pulled away. "What?" Rae asked, propping herself up on her elbows as Claudia inched away on the bed.

Claudia sighed, not looking at Rae. "You'll be the first person to see me after all my surgeries."

Rae grabbed Claudia's hand, scooting closer to her, "You don't need to be afraid with me."

Claudia sighed again, finally looking Rae in the eyes. "I know," she said as she slipped off the bed and began tugging her own clothes off. Her face and neck turned red as she lifted her tight shirt over her head, exposing her large, full tits, faint lines of scars on both. "There is something else," she said before pulling her own shorts down to reveal her panties beneath. "None of my fans know either, it's not something I've talked about, with anyone."

"What is it?" Rae asked, almost a little concerned about what Claudia was about to tell and show her.

Claudia bit her lip as she pulled her panties off, revealing a hard cock underneath. Rae gasped a little, surprised by the way it seemed to pop out of the panties at her. "I couldn't get rid of it," Claudia said shyly, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

Rae was unsure what to say. She wasn't expecting it, for one, but even if she had been, she wouldn't have expected it to be so big. Claudia was staring at her, waiting for her to react, and she felt completely lost. She didn't even have the right to be so confused, it wasn't her body that was changed, but here she was, frozen on the spot.

"Please," Claudia exhaled, staring down at Rae, her eyes watering, "say something."

Rae shifted her weight and raised herself up on the bed so that they were eye level, cupping her jaw line and lacing her fingers through her hair. "I love you," she sighed and smiled, pressing her lips to Claudia's.

Claudia wrapped her arms around Rae, leaning into the kiss and pulling her closer. The hard cock throbbed against her bare skin, warm to the touch, and she felt herself aching for it to be inside her. She didn't remember how they got back on the bed, but she remembered the feel of Claudia's body on hers. Their tongues danced over each other while their fingers intertwined. She gasped at first when Claudia entered her and then moaned as the hard cock slowly filled her pussy. Claudia moaned with her when their pelvises met, deep inside her wet pussy.

Rae moaned louder when Claudia started thrusting, her eyes involuntarily rolling back and her eyes closing. Claudia kissed and licked her neck, moaning as she did, and worked her way down to her nipples. Rae had to bite her lip from screaming in pleasure when Claudia started to suck on her nipple and roll the other between her fingers, increasing the pace of the thrusting as she did.

Shivers ran over Rae's body, before a huge wave of pleasure rushed over her. Her thighs tightened around Claudia as she continued her thrusting and her back arched. She could feel Claudia's lips at her ear, the soft moans and heavy breathing making her tingle all over. "Say it again," Claudia whispered to her between moans.

"I love you," Rae moaned, wrapping her arms tightly around Claudia.

Claudia moaned loud, thrusting hard and fast as she filled Rae with her cum. She gently tilted Rae's face to hers, breathing heavily but smiling wide. "I love you too," she said before pressing her lips to Rae's. Tears welled up in Rae's eyes, never feeling so happy in her entire life.

When Claudia pulled away, she seen the tears streaking down Rae's face and she pulled away. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No, no," Rae shook her head, smiling and wiping the tears away as best she could. She grabbed Claudia's wrist and pulled her back, burying her face in the crook of her neck. "I'm just really happy," she sighed.

Claudia wrapped her arms around Rae tightly as they laid back down on the bed. Her fingers twisted the ends of her hair, sending shivers down her spine. "I'm really happy too," Claudia whispered before kissing her forehead. She gently rested her face against Rae's and ran her fingers lightly over her back.

Part Six:

The day after

Rae didn't remember falling asleep and as she stretched out and felt the cold, bare spot she wondered if the events of the night before had been a dream. Those thoughts quickly faded as she noticed the differences in the walls and the placement of the bed. She sat up slowly and looked around more closely, now that her face wasn't plastered to Claudia's she could actually see what was around her. Claudia wasn't as orderly as she would seem, the bedroom had some clothes thrown around and the vanity seemed like it was chaos.

Then she heard the faint murmuring of Claudia's voice coming from the living room. She followed the sound without really thinking, creeping out into the hallway and silently tiptoeing her way to peak around the corner into the living room. Claudia was in front of her computer, smiling and talking to the small box that sat next to the monitor. Her eyes would occasionally flicker to the screen, and the subject she was talking about would change. Rae felt herself smiling while watching her.

"Hang on, guys," Claudia said suddenly, grabbing an extra shirt from the couch and helping it over Rae's head and tugging her to sit on her lap in front of the camera. "This is her, guys," she said happily, her cock pressing against Rae's pussy.

Rae turned red and looked over her shoulder at Claudia, who was still smiling into the camera. She turned back and glanced at the screen, and then at the camera, then the screen again, unsure where to look. 'Oh, shit,' she thought, watching the words fly by on the screen. "H-hi, guys," she said, waving weakly at the camera.

Claudia wrapped her arms around Rae tight, lifting her a little bit into the air, "Isn't she so cute guys?" she exclaimed, pulling her back down onto her lap and also sliding her hard cock into Rae's pussy as she did. Rae bit her lip to keep from moaning, though she thought something escaped when the cock slid inside.

Claudia slid them forward slightly on the chair, enough so that she could move her hips very slightly. Rae tried to keep her face normal, but she knew that she was doing a terrible job. She tried to answer a few of the questions that the fans asked, but she stuttered more than she normally does through the answers. She tried to push Claudia's hips down with her hands, but this only made her wrap her arms around her middle and thrust harder and deeper.

It was worse when Claudia casually reached down and started rubbing Rae's clit in slow circles. Rae dug her fingers into her palms, but she started to squirm a little. It was hard to stay still with the cock thrusting into her, the warm fingers rubbing over her clit, and the possible millions of people watching them. Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, the overwhelming wave of pleasure washed over her and she closed her eyes and exhaled, all while trying to keep still.

"Alright, guys," Claudia said, "That's enough questions for now, we have a lot of stuff we need to take care of. We'll be back playing in a few days. As always, thank you for watching." She reached forward and clicked a few times on her mouse until the entire computer turned off in front of them. Claudia kissed the back of Rae's neck then laughed, "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

"I think your fans are going to know," Rae sighed, her head spinning a little.

"Oh well," Claudia said, then lifted Rae effortlessly and draped her over the back of the couch. "I think this is going to be my new favorite thing," She said before sliding her hard cock back inside Rae's wet pussy and starting to thrust hard into her. Rae moaned loud now, gripping the cushions. Claudia moaned with her but slowed her thrusting, sliding one of her fingers into the slick juices. She gingerly rubbed the finger over Rae's asshole.

Rae looked back at her, still moaning at the cock stretching her tight pussy. She bit her lip, but didn't stop Claudia as she pushed her finger into her ass. It felt good, more than good, amazing, being penetrated in both holes. Claudia moaned loud, moving her finger in time with her thrusting. Rae rubbed her clit, it taking very little time for the wave of pleasure to wash over her. Claudia slid her finger out of Rae's ass, thrusting a few more times before moaning in pleasure and filling Rae's pussy with cum.

Claudia kissed her back before sliding her cock out of Rae and then helping her up. "I don't feel like I want to walk," Rae mumbled, leaning back against the couch.

Claudia laughed, "That's normal."

Rae stared at her, a smile spreading across her lips, "Oh, is it?"

The corner of Claudia's lip curled up, "Yep, I should come with a warning label. Side effects may include dizziness, inability to walk, and inability to resist falling in love with me," she said then leaned down to kiss Rae. "Mmmm," she moaned softly, "do you want to take a shower with me?"

"I don't know," Rae said, one of her eyebrows raising, "are you going to attack me again?"

Claudia looked shocked for a moment, then the shock turned into something that could only be described as devilish. "I make no promises."

******

Rae smacked at one of the small virtual trees, "What is taking her so long?" Then Claudia materialized into the world next to her. "I've been waiting for over twenty minutes!"

"I'm sorry!" Claudia said, then kissed Rae deeply, her virtual lips as warm and soft as the real ones. "I was hungry, and you weren't around to feed me," she said before squeezing Rae's ass.

"Hey!"

"Hey, what?" Claudia laughed.

"Aren't we supposed to be questing?" Rae asked, pulling away a little.

Claudia laughed again, "I'll quest on you," she said before pulling Rae closer and kissing her deeply.

Rae melted a little. Even kisses from Claudia in the virtual world made her head spin. She thought it would be strange to kiss her like this, after all that had happened and thinking they were two people, but she didn't feel different. Despite the differences to her character, Claudia just looked like Claudia to her, the person she fell in love with. And, wasn't it more like she fell in love with her twice?

Epilogue:

Something on the horizon

"What did you order?" Rae asked, staring at the plate in front of Claudia. The sun was setting behind her, and the some of the roses were beginning to wilt, cascading petals on the patrons.

"Something with salmon in it," Claudia said, stirring the mixture of noodles in front of her, "want to try some?"

Rae stared down at it and then made a face, "No," she sighed, "you know I'm not very fond of seafood."

Claudia smiled and laughed a little, "Yeah, I know."

Rae smiled and stared at Claudia, the strange person that happened into her life. She is in no way the person that she was expecting to get as a soulmate, but she was so much better than she could have hoped for. Their life together has been a bit of a mess, but nothing was ever meant to be perfect.

As Rae watched Claudia, the setting sun making her hair look like fire, a gust of wind rustled the roses above and sent petals cascading down onto them. They laughed at smiled and helped each other pick the petals off each other. Then they leaned across the table and shared a kiss.

"Maybe we should get a to-go-box," Rae laughed as she settled back into her seat.

Claudia smirked, "You know I'm always down for that."

"Do you think it'll stay warm on the way?" Rae asked as she looked for a waiter.

Claudia laughed as she started gathering her food together on the plate, "I'm sure it'll be fine until we get back to our apartment by the water."