All Comments on 'Every April'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_18 months ago

Neat love story even if no HEA. Two great friends that survived romance not a bad thought. Thanks for the fantasy and looking forward to the next couple you wish to tell us about.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sad that he is such an asshole.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Romance? What romance? Just a really sad story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Maybe it ended for the best for all concerned!

5

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

And he is alone in his old age. Never said why he was divorced or if he had kids etc. He is just too uptight.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Well written story. But……… Disappointment! Total Disappointment!

Ending was not expected, too sudden, and totally wrong!

Forever and ever doesn’t happen if neither or both don’t want too or won’t make the commitment - to fade into the sunset alone with no one special to o hold until Death Do Us Part.

This needs an alt ending of both breaking through their shells and realizing that both together brings out the best in each other sharing their hearts and souls; not being alone!

We think you could have and should have wrapped this one up so much better. This just lost its Romantic setting for us.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very good emotional story of needing and finding that rare forever love that excites the soul and heart; and then, crash and burn! A most upsetting and disappointing end back to “just” friends because of what???? So afraid to move forward because we’re stuck in the past because???

You had so much future going on and then dropped it so they could both feel what; safe and secure with themselves because they themselves are more important to themselves then giving themselves to each other to have that forever and ever Love You To The Moon And. Ack❤️❤️

This was not a Romance story at all! It maybe needed therapy and counseling and a kick in the ass wake-up call for two self absorbed souls that truly need each other.

Please try again and actually give us a deep romance story of love looking through the maybe pain in each others eyes into their hearts and souls to build the embers of love into a lifetime of one!!!

Please! Sequel Part II

trigudistrigudis4 months agoAuthor

I can see that many of the posters here are disappointed that these characters didn't make the commitment and then lived happily ever after. As noted in the story, Hannah WAS ready to commit to Jacob. Jacob, however, because of Hannah's controlling personality, couldn't see making a life with her. The female character (Hannah) is based on someone I know, whose love life has followed the trajectory of her fictional counterpart. Only the "real" Hannah never got that far, never even met Mr. Right in all her many romantic/sexual relationships. So, no Hollywood ending for these two. That's life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...