All Comments on 'Silver Linings Ch. 01'

by bifantasyuk

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very nice. Now to have all 4 living together in the big house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
go back

The author needs to repeat again grade school as has so many bad grammar mistakes and spelling errors NO eidtor could fix it. Things like using "word - word," and "word ... word," when a coma is the proper thing and then the stupid error of "mum" for a female parent for the world the meaning is "remain quiet/silent" shows how bad this story is and should be removed.

bifantasyukbifantasyukover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's reply

Thanks sex4lf57! More chapters coming up, you seem to be a mind reader :)

And to "anonymous" - "mum" is British English for mother, and has been in use since long before the language left the British Isles. That last sentence of yours could have used a few commas itself, by the way. Sweet, sweet irony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Idiot Anonymous

Please don't mistake the garbled prison dialect American's speak for 'English', as it clearly isn't. The rest of the English-speaking world (apart from the tribe of American ignoramuses huddled around their kindergarten slang-speech masquerading as 'English) uses English in it's proper form, and there are more of us than there are of you. America's language is composed of English from the prison ships and bond-slaves cleaned out of the jails in England and sent to America to pick tobacco and chop cotton for their colonial masters, and is so liberally salted with Yiddish, German, Italian and words and phrases from the dozens of immigrant groups that make up today's Americans that it only has a passing resemblance to modern, 'Received-Pronunciation' Oxford English, so please don't have the temerity to correct we English on the correct use of our own language, as you don't actually speak it; you speak a bastardized slang-dialect brought over by convicts and the trash kicked out of every decent jail in Europe. For your edification (look it up, thicko) 'Mum' is a contraction of 'Madam', whereas 'Mom' and 'Mommy' are kindergarten baby-talk held dear by so many American's because their severely limited education hasn't taught them how to speak properly and permanently damaged their ability to learn anything better. A country that has 300 million people and only 15 million passport holders has no right to comment or condemn the rest of the world, as they clearly haven't seen any of it yet, nor are they likely to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the arrogant european fuckhead

Got a little anger issue do you? Not happy with Americans and needed to punish them on a sex story comment? What a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you're going to be a wise-ass...

... Try being a little more 'wise' and a little less 'ass', mate.

For someone criticising someone else's grammar, your use of apostrophes needs some work! ;o)

Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
Such anger over a sex story!

A fun read, but all the gibberish over dialect differences, wow! This is an erotic literature site, not a grade school term paper. GET OVER IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Don't be too hard on the repressed English bloke. It's not his fault his country was once the height of world power but now are only known for bad teeth and bad food. The fall from the top was a hard landing and some of them need someone to blame. We Americans make easy targets for those of small mind and big jealousy that a country as young as the USA has taken over as the dominant world power. (Not to mention they would be speaking German now if not for us) Anyway... nice story. I also would like to see the four of them continue some sort of relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh, crap, more dumb shit from moronic Yanks

I'm a Yank myself, and I cringe when some fellow countryman starts yapping that it's mom, not mum. Meanwhile, they forget the excellent story of hot motherfucking as this one is. Look, it's always good news when a boy sticks his hard young cock up between his own mother's legs and blows his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of. Let's compromise. Let American boys fuck their mom and British boys fuck their mum. See, now everybody's happy.

bifantasyukbifantasyukover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's reply

Wow. Had no idea my language would cause these kinds of comments!

The funny thing is, I considered "going American" and using "mom" and a whole bunch of other words and phrases that would have been alien to me since I knew who the biggest part of the readership would be.

50/50 glad/disappointed that I didn't!

Anyway, chapter 2 is up for aproval right now. For those who've been enjoying, I hope you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Fabulous story ,, thank you and please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear butt-blasted Tory

Is this about the tea? Being myself a low-life colonial rabble-rouser, I'd sincerely like to apologize for that bit of nastiness. We really did go too far with that one. It's no apology, but feel free to come to the continent some time. The states are actually quite nice. Much warmer and dryer than it is over there in the Isles this time of year.

Feel free to purchase a knife while you're here, as big as you want. You'll also find that watching the television is license free, which should be a lovely change. Being a country made up of many ethnicities as you have mentioned, you can find a wide selection of international cuisines as well as some of our own. I recommend cajun and southern barbecue. You won't be able to be served your usual toast sandwich, but using sliced bread and a pop-up toaster (both American innovations), you can easily make your own. Also, feel free to drink the water in any of our cities, even right out of the river. We process our sewage in large tanks instead of holes in our basement, so the water is one-hundred percent cholera free.

PapaKilo14PapaKilo14over 9 years ago
More More More

This story is crying for more. The four of them getting together in the big house and fucking ever after.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 9 years ago
Well this is nice...

Idiocy and malicious hate over a language English and Americans don't even share; this is hardly the forum for that kind of debate, it's supposed to be about commenting on the quality (or possible lack thereof) of the story concerned, not stupid, meaningless cat-calling over mum/mom inconsequentials. English and the language Americans speak are different, because they're different countries, with different outside influences, and a different history of language evolution developed by two essentially different cultures, with only a few common threads linking them. Both are rich, diverse and evolved languages, each with their own merits, so let it go, people, it's a meaningless debate; 250 years of separation has evolved two languages that are only casually similar to each other, comparing them is as meaningless as arguing over whether French is better than German, or vice-versa, accept that and move on.

PS

To the snotty comment about sewage treatment and cholera in Britain, here is a quote from NHS Choices, the National Health Service Advice Website:

"There have been no cases of cholera originating in England and Wales for over 100 years, although travellers do occasionally bring the infection back with them. This is rare, however, with only 12 reported cases in England and Wales since 2012" - this is in a population of just over 60,000,000, so hardly endemic...

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
To all the "Anonymous" trolls...

Aside from the idiotic and venal comments re: American v. British word usage, what really bothers me is that the readers who post "Anonymous" comments don't have the balls to attach their name (or pseudonym) to their opinions. So many cowardly people skulk around this site. Wish Literotica would do away with the "Anonymous" option altogether.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
I liked it a lot, but ...

It seems silly to think a young man would be the one saying no we can't. Still, I look forward to chapter 2!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Great story

Great story, yes being from the U.S. I do find it hard to understand some of the way the people talk that are from the U.K., Mum/Mom who cares it's his mother, the story is about sex not language.

I do hope there is another story with all four of them together.

max052max052over 9 years ago
Great Story

Hit most of my hot buttons and was well written also. Please continue this story line and I wouldn't have a problem with adding more characters. Write more, I'll sure read it. Thanks for sharing.

max052

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Great story, loved it for just what it is, a raunchy romp

and, as a reader who has lived in Great Britain and the U.S. I have to say I am embarrassed by the vitriol being spouted by the defenders of the idioms by the idiots. Those who live in the former colonies do not speak (or write) English any more than do Canadians, Australians, South Africans, etc., etc., They speak a regionally colloquialised version of the Mother Tongue still used in the U.K. If you want to get really silly, let's have the folks in Boston, or New York, or New Orleans, or Charlotte, or Bangor, or Seattle, or Santa Fe, or any other part of the U.S. argue about which version of American is correct!

Grow up and get over it.

I for one am looking forward to reading the next chapter about a horny young lad and his mum. And am curious to see where the next bit of Magik takes them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

So fucking sucking hot, what would I not give to enjoy three hot sex crazed cunts like these, my two livein girl friends will be acting this story out with them bringing a third woman along. More and more of this please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac, Lancashire UK.

sglewsglewover 9 years ago
great first chapter

And as the English invented English, they should decide how to spell it. So yes, mum, not mom.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
Five * romp

Enjoyed both Ch 01 and Ch 02.

As a Yank, I enjoyed the Anglicisms as a bit of exotic spice to an already cracking good story.

The "spells" have the right flavor of Wiccan suggestion to the whole business of magick I've heard is in play.

Lots of good fun going on and I'm eagerly looking forward to Ch 03.

Carry on good sir/madam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet Jesus...so many of my letches in one story.

Of course, eating another's cum out of a just-fucked pussy, plus mother-fucking!

Wonderful erotica, can't tell you how much I enjoyed it.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
wow - hot

what a great read. very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbifantasyuk@bifantasyuk
An aging femboi with a penchant for over the knee socks and erotic fiction.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES