Every Day is Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about this? How does his look?" she asked.

She was neatly groomed down there, the entire area shaved baby smooth with exception to the dark mohawk resting on top of her puffy lips, now hidden by her massaging digits. The tip of her middle finger disappeared, moving back and forth as she masturbated before his eyes.

"Incredible sexy," he said.

"Do I look wet?"

"Very wet."

"Then c'mon, don't keep me waiting," she whimpered.

"I have to get a condom," he said, suddenly realising with a large degree of horror that he may not have one.

"I'm on the pill," she said. "I'm definitely clean."

"I'm clean, too."

"Then what are you waiting for? Can't you see how ready I am for you?"

And then he was on top of her, kissing her mouth hungrily, caressing the side of her face and neck as she reached between their bodies and closed her hand around his hard flesh. She squeezed him, then started jerking her hand up and down, the head of his penis repeatedly slapping against the smooth, warm skin of her inner thigh. Her other hand was still buried between her legs, massaging herself furiously, suddenly stopping and spreading her lips apart as she manoeuvred him towards her entrance.

"Oh God," he groaned, feeling the tip push past her outer lips.

There was a moment of resistance and then he slipped in. She was tight but wet. Her hand released him and rested against his abdomen, gently pushing back against him as if to indicate to go slow. He rocked his hips back and forth with measured restraint, inserting himself inch by agonising inch into her body, feeling only warmth and wetness and silky smooth flesh envelop him.

"Oh yes," she sighed. "All of it. I want to feel all of you inside me."

With a sudden jerk of his hips the remaining length became buried completely inside her, causing her expressive brown eyes to widen as a loud groan elicited from her lips.

Michael raised himself up onto his forearms, which were planted on either side of Asami's head, lifting his weight from her body so as not to crush her but also to gain a better vantage point to stare down at her gorgeous face and body.

Her mouth was open, slack, her eyes gleaming with desire as he eased out of her, the tip almost slipping from her tight embrace, then he pushed himself back in, going slowly. He savoured the sensation of gliding in and out of her hot, slippery grip, her breasts bouncing with each gentle thrust.

His gaze floated downward, over her flat stomach, zeroing in on the area where their bodies joined together like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. "Like this? Is this how you like it?" he asked.

"Mhmm, just like that."

They were lying in the middle of the bed, her neck unsupported as she raised her head to stare down with him between their bodies. Michael reached over and snatched blindly for one of the pillows at the head of the bed, tugging it underneath the back of her head as they both watched him move oh-so-slowly in and out of her. His cock glistened, her juices coating him in a thin layer of creaminess.

"That's so sexy to watch," she panted, seemingly fascinated by watching his entire length disappear and reappear between her lips. Their eyes flicked away from the pornographic sight and back to one another's faces, her perverted smile reflecting his own. "It's so dirty watching you fuck me. It turns me on so much."

"Me too. Look how wet your pussy is. You feel so good!"

Leaning down, he nuzzled her neck, kissing her throat as he rocked the lower half of his body backwards and forwards, increasing the tempo, her passionate moans spurring him on to stab into her harder, faster, deeper if at all possible.

"Yes," she cried, almost breathless, surging her hips upwards to meet his thrusts as the sound of flesh slapping against flesh grew louder. "Just like that, oh God, yes."

It had all been so sudden. One moment he had been singing 'My Funny Valentine' to her outside on the couch and in the next they were grinding against each other in the kitchen, making out. Now they had become animalistic, their bodies writhing together as they sought to satisfy the lust they had awakened in one another.

Despite all this, an undercurrent of intimacy crackled between them like static electricity, a pleasant tingle sending shivers through his skin wherever his touched hers.

They were one, connected by flesh, but also tied together psychologically while in the throes of their passion for one another. Senses were heightened. The awareness of how every kiss, every look, every touch and every sound affected one another was amplified, and it all sent him hurtling towards an earth-shattering climax at mach speed.

With a sudden, swift jerk he removed himself from her completely, leaving her hips to spasm against the air as her empty pussy desperately sought to be filled back up. "No, no, no," she cried out in frustration, grabbing his erection roughly and thrusting her hips, sighing as she engulfed him with expert marksmanship.

Groaning, he forced himself to withdraw from her again, missing the glorious sensation of her tight, hugging wetness even more with his second attempt. Every primal urge told him to slip his hands under her firm arse cheeks, hold on tight, slam back inside and pound her until he erupted. He fought this intense desire with every ounce of his resolve, wanting to give Asami what she needed before satisfying himself.

"No!" she whined, her irritation raising her voice to a shout.

"I'm sorry, it just feels too good."

Asami grabbed him by his sides, her fingernails digging into his flesh, almost drawing blood. She pushed at his body with surprising strength, sending him off-balance and crashing onto his back. It was her turn to stuff the pillow under his head, doing it violently, then her lips attacked his, her kisses feverish. Her fingers encircled his hard flesh and she impaled herself on him with a single sharp thrust, seemingly oblivious to how close he was to exploding inside her.

"Asami! Stop! I'm going to cum!"

"Nuh uh, I'm so close, I can't stop. Plus, getting you off is what will get me off, trust me."

With her outstretched arms locked and her palms resting on either side of his head, she drew in a deep breath and rotated her hips, grinding on him as she moaned loudly. Her black hair spilled around her face as she lowered her head, squeezing her large brown eyes shut to concentrate on the pleasure. The motion of her body caused her breasts to swing back and forth above him, slapping together as she bounced up and down on him with wild downward thrusts of her hips.

He pushed his head up into her swaying breasts, rubbing his face against the smooth skin as she smothered him with them. His mouth kissed its way to the top of her right breast, closing around her areola and teasing the stiff nub in the centre by flicking his tongue back and forth.

There was no going back now, he had driven past the point of no return and was coasting towards the cliff's edge. Everything faded except Asami and the sensations of her soft, warm skin colliding against him, into him, enveloping him, sending cascades of pleasure shooting through his entire body. His hands gripped her arse cheeks, filling them with her firm flesh. He held on tightly, using his superior upper body strength to pull her hips down as he pushed his up, pounding into her as hard and as fast and as deep as he possibly could.

"I'm going to cum," he moaned, her breast popping from his mouth.

"Yes, cum for me," she whimpered, opening her eyes. They were glassy and wet, staring into him and through him. "Oh God, keep going, please don't stop. I'm almost there."

The release was like a coiled spring, wound so tightly within him that he moaned loud enough for the neighbours to hear when it finally let go.

His hands tightened on her arse, his fingers digging in, clutching her to him as his cock throbbed and exploded with pleasure, spurting his hot sticky semen into her. He still had the good sense to hold on to her arse as he climaxed inside her, continuing to buck and thrust against her, sensing how close she was to reaching her goal as well.

"That's it, yes, oh god, yes," she cried, letting out a long, loud groan as she shook with ecstasy. "Yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh my God!"

She collapsed on top of him, her body trembling against his as she orgasmed, her hips jerking arrhythmically as the pleasure radiated out from her loins and through the rest of her body. Her thrusting hips eventually began to subside, coasting to a stop, leaving herself completely impaled on his stiff flesh.

Michael brushed his lips against Asami's cheek as he smoothed back her hair from her face, massaging the back of her head. His other hand gave her rump a playful goodbye smack as he let his fingertips drift over the small of her back, marvelling at how smooth and warm her skin was.

He softened inside her, a small, final spurt leaking into her as he shrank.

Asami's mouth found his, kissing him, her lips soft and supple, relaying no sense of urgency unlike moments earlier.

"That was..." she trailed off, her eyes searching his to complete the sentence.

"Unexpected?"

"Oh yes. But also..."

"Ridiculously good?"

"So ridiculously good," she agreed. "Phew, so, so good."

They lay like that for a very long time, silently basking in the post-sex afterglow of their spent gratification. Alternating between soft kisses and gentle caresses, they were content with simply existing for the time being in each other's arms without feeling the need to senselessly spoil the moment with cheap words.

Eventually the silence was broken by a small cry from Asami when his penis finally slipped out of her. "I hate that feeling," she said, screwing up her face.

"Me too. I love being inside you."

"And I love having you inside me."

The air had a strong hint of musk, that familiar scent that always follows great sex.

She slipped away from him and fell onto her back, sighing with content. Turning her head, she reached out and interlaced her fingers with his, gazing at him with her dark eyes. The look she gave him was one of dreamy satisfaction.

"I promise to last longer next time," he said. "It's been a while for me and-"

"Michael," she interrupted, "it was perfect."

"But-"

"Perfect."

"Okay, I know when to shut up," he said with a smile. "You're right, it was perfect. I also think it's the most intense sex I've ever had."

"It was so intense! Normally I'm all about the foreplay but I just had to have you. It was like I didn't even have a choice, I just needed you inside me so badly."

"It was exactly the same for me. It was like I was possessed."

"The way you sang to me, it just..."

"Bewitched you?"

"Yes! It totally did. You cast a spell on me, didn't you?"

"I think it's you who has cast a spell on me, actually," he said softly, squeezing her hand.

He unlaced his fingers from hers and rolled off the end of the bed, landing on shaky feet. His legs wobbled as he walked tentatively towards the bedroom doorway.

"Where are you going?" she queried.

"I'll be right back. It's a surprise."

When he returned, guitar in hand, she had changed her position on the bed. She was lying on her stomach with her chin resting on the pillow and her arms tucked underneath it, facing the door. Her eyes lit up when she saw the guitar and a coquettish smile spread across her face as he sat near her on the edge of the bed.

"Pretty sexy stuff," she said, eyeing him up and down.

"Me?"

"Oh yes, very much so."

"You're not so bad yourself."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," he said, drinking in her loveliness. "You're gorgeous."

There was an air of self-confidence about her that was very refreshing. There was no hint of embarrassment at being naked in front of him, even after their lustful urges had been sated.

"I just want you to know, Michael, that I don't make a habit of having sex with guys that I barely know."

"Neither do I," he said, reaching out to stroke the side of her face.

"I should hope not, because bloke on bloke action doesn't do a thing for me," she quipped.

Laughing, Michael delivered a playful slap to Asami's arse, then lifted his guitar into his lap.

"Seriously, though, all jokes aside. I'm not the kind of girl who just jumps into bed with a man. It's important to me that you understand this."

"I believe you," he said. "I'm not really interested in casual flings, either. That isn't my style. Whatever is happening here never felt like a random hookup to me and I hoped you felt the same."

"I do. It feels like we have..." she waved a hand around, searching for the words.

"A connection?"

"Yeah, a connection."

"I feel it, too. I've felt something between us since the moment you sat on the couch."

Asami reached out a hand from under the pillow and stroked his arm. Tingles raced across his skin as she touched him and he realised, in this exact moment and with great clarity, that the void in his heart had already become filled by the delightful creature lying in front of him.

There had been a well of sadness pooling deep inside of him since Bec had told him that she no longer loved him. He had boarded up the well, placed the despair he felt under lock and key, but there it had still remained, unprocessed and untouched. That well had ruptured when Valentine's Day had rolled around, and with it came the catharsis that you are only able to move on from the pain of losing someone you have loved by truly accepting the existence of the pain in the first place.

The bedside clock, an old fashioned analogue which had to be wound to keep the time, told him that it was 11:48pm.

It was still Valentine's Day.

"Would you like to be my valentine?" he offered.

"Your funny valentine?" Asami asked, raising an eyebrow.

The guitar, an extension of his soul, was resting on his naked thighs and beckoned to be played. His fingers danced over the fret board, finding the notes using muscle memory, becoming lost in Asami's beautiful brown eyes as he began to sing 'My Funny Valentine' to her again.

The words poured from him, no longer being drawn from a well of sadness but from a different place, one filled with hope. His heart burst into a full gallop, no longer from an aching loss but for the stunning girl lying on his bed. She was smiling up at him, her whole face glowing with an aura of happiness.

'My Funny Valentine' was Asami's song now.

Something told Michael it always had been.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Author's note: Thank you so much for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoyed the story. If you have made it this far please don't forget to vote. I appreciate all feedback and encourage you to write a comment if you feel like it. This is the first story I have written in fifteen years, so if anything is rusty please keep this in mind and I apologise in advance.

12