Every Dick Has Its Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Albert had calmed down. He reviewed his plan. He needed to keep her happy and distracted for his plan to work. He needed her to come.

He double-teamed her pussy. His tongue worked her clit and he drove two fingers inside her. Her hips rolled in response. He continued to pump his digits into her and now, he sucked on her clit.

"Oh! God! Yes. Yes. YES!" she cried out loudly and came hard.

Her body twisted and spasmed. He rolled her over on her stomach and lay on top of her as she enjoyed her orgasm. The silicone cock was pressed against her ass.

Minutes later, she moaned, "Mmmm. Thank was wonderful. Now I want your cock!"

She tried to roll over. He stopped her. He used his commanding voice and said, "It's time. I want you up on your knees. Head on the pillow."

He was amazed when she complied. He knelt behind her and caressed her butt lovingly. Then he undid his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down. He grabbed the dildo and rubbed it across against her butt and her sex.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned loving the feel of the thick unit and dreaming of it inside her.

He set it beside his leg to keep it warm and speared her with his puny cock.

"What's that?" she asked disappointed by the size of the intruder.

He quickly explained, "My finger. I need to open you up. Prepare you."

She accepted his story. Albert fucked her. He loved it. She was a primo lady and had a primo pussy.

"Ahh. Ahh," Albert groaned and came quickly. Then, he pretended to have a coughed fit to cover his orgasmic moan.

"I put some lube in you to make penetration easier," he lied to explain away his cum.

He pulled his shrinking member out of her, picked up the giant dildo and placed it against her opening.

"Ready, Joanie?"

She wiggled her bottom excited at the thought of fucking the huge cock.

"Yes! Do me!"

He pressed it forward. The big knob of the fake phallus spread her fat lady lips. It got hung up. He had to push harder to force it into her vaginal tunnel.

"OHHHhhhh!" she cried out loud and long.

Albert stopped abruptly. He was concerned that he'd hurt her. Panicked, he asked, "Are you okay?"

She took a deep breath and released it slowly. She did it again. Albert waited and worried.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "That's a God Damn big dick!"

"Should I pull it out?"

"NO!"

She did her deep breathing relaxation technique again and then said, "Sorry to shout at you. You've got a really big dick and it's stretching my tight, little pussy, but in a good, good way. Feed it in slowly."

Albert gave her another inch.

"Ohhh. That's good. Ignore any screeches I make. I love how a big cock fills me up. I love being stretched."

Albert slipped in two more inches. He did it slowly.

She moaned, "Oh fuck!".

Her body shivered. She was sweating bullets. She dropped her head and took and released another deep breath. When she exhaled, he shoved more into her.

"Ah" she squeaked and then she groaned, "Ohhh. Ohhh. Mmmm. Don't worry you're not hurting me. Sometimes, it's uncomfortable, but the pleasure I feel makes it worthwhile. Give me more!"

Albert pushed in an another two and felt resistance like he was hitting a wall.

"Enough!" she cried out. "Motherfucker! Yours is the biggest penis I've ever had. You've reached my cervix! Damn! You spread me good. Fuck me with one inch less cock."

Albert pulled it out slowly and inserted it carefully. He did it unhurriedly and cautiously. After the tenth or twelve time, she was panting loudly. She was sweating and shaking and cooing and babbling non-stop.

"Oh. Oh. God! So Good. Mmmm. Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. Mmmm. Ahhh. Oh! Fuck me!"

Her heart raced. Her breathing became more rapid and audible. He continued to fuck her with the dildo. In. Out. In. Out. Then, she screamed and crested, "OHMYGOD!"

She went quiet. Her mouth was open in a silent scream. Her eyes were shut. All her focus was inward. Joy surged through every part of her body.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" Albert cried out pretending to climax. He jiggled the dildo and then, pulled it out.

Joanie collapsed on her side exhausted by her tremendous orgasm. Albert slipped away. He dressed. Then, he gave her a kiss, covered her with a sheet, and exited the room. Once again the dildo bulged the front of his pants.

When he stepped into the living room, he was greeted with applause from Cassie, Mei Ling, and Savannah. At first, he was surprised and embarrassed, then he smiled.

Cassandra said, "Wow! You fucked her good. We've heard Joanie orgasm before, but never has she been so loud and enthusiastic."

She walked up to him. She grabbed his arm, raised it over his head and declared, "You're the fucking champion!"

He smiled bashfully. She glanced down and saw a lump in his pants. She put her hand on the dildo and said, "I don't believe it! You're hard!"

She was astonished and then quickly said, "Hey! Let's not waste it. Come with me." She pulled him into her room and onto her bed. She rolled on top of him, kissed him while dry humping him.

Albert enjoyed the brunettes soft lips and active tongue, but he worried if he didn't take control of the situation she'd discover he was a fraud. It was completely against his nature, but a guy's got to do what he has to do. He rolled them both over so he was on top.

He straddled her hips, pinned her hands over he head and ground that massive cock against her pleasure button. He used his commanding voice and said, "This is how it's going to be. I'm going to fuck you silly. "

She struggled and freed an arm. She said, "I don't like being told what to do."

He couldn't afford to back down. He doubled down, gave her a steely look and said, "Tonight you will."

He stared into her cool, blue eyes and rubbed the dildo against her clit. She held her look of defiance for a beat and then accepted that he'd be in charge. He had the big dick and it appeared he knew how to use it.

"Okay. Mr. Big."

"Good," he said and he climbed off her. "Strip for me."

She smiled. She could hear the music blaring from the next room. Her body began to sway in an alluring manner. She delighted him with a sexy dance and a dramatic reveal.

She was smoking hot. She had an hour-glass figure. Her legs were smooth and shapely, her hips narrow, her stomach flat and firm. She had a thin landing strip of hair above her waxed sex.

She was young and lovely but it was her boobs that demanded his attention. Her creamy white breasts were big. The bottom heavy boobs were sloped like a ski jumping ramp. Her nipples were pink, puffy and pointed skyward.

He smiled broadly and said reverently, "Oh my God! Your breasts. They're beautiful."

She smiled. She'd heard it before. Most men were impressed and fascinated by her suckable treats. She tweaked her puffy nipples elongating her nips.

He came to her and put his hands and mouth on her breasts. He sucked noisily on her nips. She groaned in appreciation.

"Oh. Yes!" she sighed.

She also snuck a hand down to his crotch and grasped the big dick, the true object of her affection.

"How big is it?" she asked gasping. "Eight? Nine inches?"

"Ten," he murmured as he adoringly devoured her conical shaped boobs. Then, a light when on in his head. He thought, "Shit! She's grabbing the dildo. I've got to stop her before she discovers it's not real.".

He pushed her away and ordered, "Pull down the sheets and get in the middle of the bed!"

"Yes, Sir." She eagerly jumped to it. Then, she lounged sexily on the bed while he tossed off his sweater, shoes, and socks.

"Aww," she groaned. "Take it all off. I want to see it!"

"No. Two things happen when I show women my cock. One, they get frightened, thinking they can't handle something my size and refused to have sex. Or two, it's like in the movie "The Wizard of Oz". Once you've seen behind the curtain, the magic is gone."

He came to the bed still wearing his pants.

"Trust me, I'll be gentle and it'll be magical. It will be everything you've dreamed off. I need to get you very aroused and very wet. Spread your legs."

She bought it. Hook, line, and sinker. She opened her legs and showed him her waxed pussy. He crawled across the bed and feasted on her sex. The fetching woman was as tasty as she was beautiful. He made her come twice with his tongue and fingers.

As she thrashed about in orgasmic bliss her rolled her over on her stomach. He was proud to have gotten her off. He lay beside her and rubbed her back and perfect ass.

When she came around, he got her up on her hands and knees. "Ready for the grand finale?" he said as he knelt behind her fine derriere. He dropped his drawers and took out the monster cock. He brushed it against her ass, thighs, and pussy.

"Ohh" she moaned in anticipation.

"One more thing," he said. He shoved his hard, little dick into her. "I'm going to finger you to open you up. I have some lube for you too."

The drunk girl thought that was a good idea. She stayed still as he thrust into her. He was overly excited to be with such a hot chick. He blew his load quickly again.

He took a deep breath as he pumped his spunk into her. He struggled to control his voice, but managed to say matter-of-factly, "There, some lube for you."

He checked to make sure her head was down and she wasn't peeking. Assured that she couldn't see what was happening behind her, he grabbed the dildo and pressed it against her opening. Whether she was more aroused that Joanie or just not as tight, he was able to slip the big head inside her.

"Ohh. Oh! Yes." she cried as her vagina was penetrated.

She didn't appear to be in distress or struggling, so he kept pushing. He slowly slid six, seven, eight, all ten inches into her. She didn't move. She huffed and puffed and moaned. She loved the super-sized cock.

Slowly Albert withdrew it. He established a slow and steady pace and he fucked her. She participated. She screamed, moaned and pushing her ass back.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

He picked up the pace. So did she. Her moaning was now constant.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! OH!"

She froze. She uttered one long, loud moan as she climaxed, "Ooohhhhh!"

She twisted her body as she spasmed. She pulled away from Albert and fell on her side. He lost his grip on the dildo. He was left kneeling in place while she and fake phallus went to the other side of the bed.

"Shit!" he said and he raced after her. He got behind her and pulled the silicone dick out. It wasn't easy. Her convulsing pussy was squeezing it hard. He fell off the bed when he finally was able to yank it out. He landed on the floor with a thud.

Scared shitless, he waited. He was sure he'd been exposed. Then, he heard snoring. Cassie had passed out. The massive orgasm combined with all her drinking had caused her to fall asleep.

"You lucky, bastard," he shouted in his mind. He got up, got dressed and left the room.

As soon as he'd shut the door Mei Ling said, "My turn." She rushed to him and escorted him to her room. "Sit in the upholstered chair. Can I get you something to drink? Tequila?"

"No. No more alcohol for me if you expect me to perform," he said with a laugh. He plopped himself down on the soft chair.

"Rest. Recover. I'll give you some time."

She disappeared for ten minutes. When she came back, she was wearing a red silk robe and carrying a tray with two teacups. She held out the tray and said, "Drink. This is ginseng tea. It had medicinal properties. It will invigorate you."

She placed the tray on the nightstand and turned down the bed. Then, she sat on the edge of the bed and drank her tea. Another ten minutes passed as they sipped their tea.

During that time, Albert looked her over. He found her exotic and appealing. She was small and slender. Delicate was the description that popped into his mind as he gazed at the pretty woman with the straight, shiny, black hair.

He noticed her looking his way and she wasn't looking at his face. He followed her gaze and discovered she was staring at the bulge in his groin. The large dildo was jammed in his pants. It created a massive bulge.

Albert finished his tea. He got up and put the empty cup on the tray. When he walked by Mei Ling she reached out and rubbed the large bump in his pants. She said, "It looks like the ginseng is working."

"Ah. Yes," he stammered. He wasn't used to pretty woman groping him. He got serious and said, "Mei Ling, you're a beautiful woman. I'd love to have sex with you, but you're so slender and petite. Are you sure it's a good idea?"

She responded quickly. "Am I sure I can handle your package?"

She laughed and said, "Definitely not your length, but I'll be loving your girth. Vaginas expand. The average Chinese baby is over seven pounds. You're big, but not as big as a baby!"

She opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. She set it on the stand and said, "Use this." She giggled and added, "Use lots of it!"

She stood and removed the robe. She had nothing on underneath it. She smiled and showed him her nude body. Her petite body was smooth and lithe. Her breasts were tiny, just a small rise on her chest. Her nipples were regular size and dark in color.

Her form was shapeless. Straight. Flat. Without curves. Her sex was hidden by a mass of straight, black pubic hair. Yet Albert was excited. She was a beautiful, naked woman. Her exotic eyes and the golden hue of her skin intrigued him.

She turned and showed him her tight ass. Then, she bent over and pulled down the bedcover and sheet. She held this position and gave him time to admire her slim, firm ass and hairy pussy.

Albert was intoxicated by the petite woman. He came to her, stroked her ass and whispered, "This is going to be fun."

She giggled and climbed into bed. As with the other women. He undressed partially and insisted on lots of foreplay. She didn't object.

He was surprised to discover that she enjoyed having her nipples sucked and her modest breasts touched. Her tiny tits were very sensitive and responsive to his teeth, tongue, and lips.

He ate her pussy and they both loved it. He admonished himself for being surprised that she tasted the same as her roommates. "What did you think, dummy? That she'd taste like chow mein?". He had a second helping.

"Oh. Oh. OHHHH!" she cried out as she climaxed.

When she came, Albert was sucking her clit. He also had two fingers of his right hand caressing her G-spot and the knuckle of his index finger of his other hand was pressed against her tiny butthole.

He decided to act quicker this time and lessen the chance that he'd be discovered as a fraud. While she was still in the throes of her orgasm, he rolled her over onto her stomach and he slid a pillow under her hips.

He made a big deal of grabbing the bottle of lube off her nightstand. "I'll get you ready for the big event. I'll use lots of lube."

He poured the slick liquid on her pussy and rubbed it around and inside her furry vagina.

"Mmmm," she cooed still out of it.

He undid his belt and pulled down his jeans and underwear. His little prick jutted out. It was eager to be inside this exotic woman.

"I'm going to finger you," he said as he thrust his little unit inside her.

"Oh God!" he thought. "Pussy. Warm. Wet. Wonderful pussy." He thrust into her slowly at first and then he jackhammered her ass. He was sweating and struggling to breathe normally. He lost it. He drove deep inside her and came.

He was still and quiet and took a moment to enjoy his orgasm. Then, he said, "There. That ought to do it. I think you're ready. "

By now, she'd recovered from her climax. His most recent action was a blur to her. His penis was so small she didn't realize he'd fucked her. She was so wet from her own fluid and the lube he'd rubbed on her, she didn't notice his ejaculate.

She did perk up when he mentioned it was time.

"I'm ready!" she shouted gleefully.

He dragged the dildo across her ass cheeks letting her feel the size and weight of the thing.

"I want to see it," she said excitedly. She began to turn her head.

"No!" he shouted. He pushed her slight shoulders down on the bed. Her head naturally followed. He placed the fake cock at the entranced of her pussy. He said, "Trust me. It's best if you don't see it. You'll get scared, tense up and I'll never get it inside your pussy."

He didn't give her time to argue. He shoved the bulbous head inside her.

"God! That's big," she shrieked.

Albert got scared and stopped. "Sorry. Did I hurt you?"

She yelled at him, "Don't stop! It doesn't hurt. It felt amazing. Give me more!"

He slid in one, then two more and then another three inches. He monitored her reaction and she seemed okay with it, but he asked just to be sure.

"Mei Ling, are you all right?"

"Ahhhh," she groaned. "Yes. I'm fine. This is awesome. Your dick is amazing. I think that's enough. I only need five-to-six inches of it."

Albert was glad he asked. He was amazed the slender lady could handle six inches of cock this thick. She was still as he fucked her with the massive toy. She enjoyed it so much, she lost all curiosity about seeing the big dick. He set an easy rhythm.

"Holy Fuck! You're stretching me. Touching me everywhere. I'm ready for you to pound me, dude. Fuck the shit out of my pussy!"

Albert picked up the pace. The little woman rose up to her knees and fully participated. He slammed it home. She drove her ass back into it loving the rough sex. It didn't take much of this before she sang out.

"Oh. Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhh!"

She came and slung herself down on the bed. Albert lost his hold on the fake dick. He pounced on her back, retrieved the instrument, and pulled it out of her pulsating pussy. He sat up thinking, "Wow! I almost blew it again."

He looked down at her and smiled at her gaping vagina. He got up, got dressed, shoved the dildo in his pants and left the room. He opened the door quietly hoping he could go home. That, however, was not going to happen.

"Hello," Savannah said sexily.

She was nude and lying on the living room couch. A mass of light brown curls surrounded her head like a halo. He couldn't see her soft brown eyes. They were slits due to the late hour and all the drinking she'd done. She was tired, very sleepy, but she was determined to wait for him.

She was a beauty. She had wonderful hair and a pretty face. Her body was fabulous. Young, toned. Her breasts and groin were crossed by strips of white. She had pronounced tan lines.

Her legs were splayed. She exposed her hairless pussy to him. She had a vibrating dildo in her hand. He could hear it purring. Half of it was buried in her cunt.

Albert had had a wonderful night. The best of his life. He'd fucked three hot, amazing women and didn't want to press his luck. He worried he couldn't pull off his trick one more time. If he left now, he'd be a hero.

He said, "Hi. Look. It's late. I have to go. Maybe another time." He headed for the door.

She spoke loudly and slurred her words. "No. I've listened to my three friends scream as if they'd had the best orgasm of their life. I want your dick too. Now!"

She tossed the vibrator aside. It skidded across the floor humming merrily. She stood to go after him. She was drunk, stumbled, and began to fall.

Reflexively, Al went to her aid. He caught her and led her back to the couch. As he settled her on the sofa, her hand went to his groin. She said, "Damn, boy. You're packing like a motherfucker."

"Some much for her southern charm and manners," Albert said to himself.

He still hoped to extricate him from the situation. He stood and said, "You should go to sleep and I should go home."

The waterworks started. She sobbed and tears ran down her cheeks. "Am I too ugly?"

"Ugly? God. No. You're gorgeous. Your hair, Your face. Your body. Everything is exceptional. Perfect."