Every Girl in Edgarville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt dumb as a brick, but I asked, 'What are we doin'?'"

"She pushed her underpants down, and she left 'em behind when she stepped close. She tugged on my belt and said, 'When you get out of these pants, we'll get to know each other better, and I'll teach you to do what your momma and your daddy did."

"My dick popped straight up when I pushed my pants down, but then they snagged on my shoes, and I dropped on her bed with her standin' in front of me. 'Carol and Irene put you up to this, didn't they?'"

"Ann dropped her bra on the floor. She was wearin' just her high heels and nylons with a garter belt when she got down on her knees. 'They talked to me about it, but it was Sharon and your sister that put me up to it—them and John.' She took my shoes off and threw my pants on her bra."

Jake slammed plates of spam and eggs down in the order window and rang a bell he didn't need to ring. "Order up!" he said, louder than he needed to say it.

Jeanie rolled her eyes and ducked her head before she turned to pick up the order, and Peg spun on her stool. "I'm goin' to find out what Jake's beef is."

The guy at Jeanie's table was busy taking in the view, and Jake was busy explaining himself to Peg. It was a good time for Abner to visit the men's room. When he got back, Peg was waving a half-empty coffee pot while she talked to the couple at Jeanie's table, and Jeanie was stacking coffee cups behind the counter.

Jeanie looked up from her work when Abner sat and asked, "Everything come out OK?"

Abner grunted and finished the coffee in the bottom of his cup. "That's what the press release'll say."

Jeanie glanced at Abner and dropped her towel beside the cups. "So you got outta Grover? What did you do?"

"Worked in oil for most of twenty-four years," Abner said. "Left that summer after graduation and headed for Alberta. Thought I'd get some farm work and got oil work instead. That took me to Venezuela and then to Texas. Had a nice little workover business down in Ector County."

Peg touched Abner's shoulder, refilled his cup and left the pot on the counter for Jeanie to put away. He glanced into the kitchen and asked, "Did you unruffle Jake's feathers?"

"He needed to bend my ear. That's all," Peg said. "Now go on about Ann."

Abner adjusted his butt on the stool. "I had to touch Ann's tits. They weren't big or anything, but they felt good. I thought she liked me doin' that for a second, but then she kinda pushed me back and got her hands on my dick.

"Ann watched me and ran her fingers up and down my hard-on. She kinda tickled my balls. We were getting' to know each other—good enough for her to open her mouth and make a little show out of wrapping her tongue and her lips around my dick.

"She slid it all the way to the back of her mouth. I could've died and gone to heaven and wouldn't have known any different."

Jeanie leaned on the counter across from Abner and her eyes twinkled while she slid the tip of her tongue along her top lip to the corner of her mouth. Abner huffed and kept his eyes off Jeanie, and she snickered while he went back to his story.

"That room was so hot you'd think it was July instead of March. I threw my shirt on the floor and propped myself on my elbows to watch what Ann was doin' to me.

"Her lips stretched around my hard-on, and her tongue kinda played around while she pulled back. She did it again, and then I lost it when she looked up at me and did it a third time. I closed my eyes and lifted my knees, and she wrapped both hands around my dick while I dumped my wad into her mouth.

"I stared at the ceiling while those high heels Ann wore made a racket in the hall and water ran in the bathroom sink. I didn't know more than that 'til she climbed onto the bed beside me with a rubber between her teeth. She put the rubber on my belly, played with my dick and laughed in my ear. I remember her tellin' me, 'You liked that, didn't you? I think you're going to like what's next even more.'

"Ann's tits were hardly a handful, but her nipples were stiff. I never felt that before. Her mouth tasted good, and she was getting' me hot again. I ran my fingers through the curls between her thighs, and she lifted her leg over me. Felt like things were goin' real fast 'til she stopped me.

"It was good that Ann knew what was goin' on, 'cause I didn't. She showed me how to put that rubber on, and I hardly let her catch her breath before I put her on her back. Problem was, I didn't have a map for what was down there between her legs.

"I pushed and I poked, and she even took hold and tried to get me to the right spot. It was drivin' me nuts 'til she squirmed out from under me. She said, 'Do me like this,' and got up on her elbows and her knees.

"That way I could see what I was doin', and it didn't take too long. I held my dick in my hand, put it where she showed me, and watched her pussy stretch around my hard-on. Ann groaned into her pillow and I tried to stay still for a second to take in how it felt, but there was no way. It was all too exciting.

"I flattened her on the bed. I didn't mean to, but I did what came natural. There mustta been something about it that Ann liked, but I sure didn't let her enjoy it long. Nearly busted that rubber."

Jeanie looked at her table and pushed back from the counter. "I think they want dessert."

Abner sat back and talked to Peg while he watched Jeanie work. "You're right. She reminds me of someone. Who am I thinkin' of?"

"I'll tell you later, if she doesn't tell you first." Jeanie sold another piece of Peg's pie, and Peg glanced at the clock. "I'm gettin' a couple more pies out of the fridge. That bus is supposed to be here in forty minutes, and it's usually on time."

Jeanie wiped her hands on a rag as she walked along behind the counter and checked on things. She glanced at Jake through the order window then told Abner, "I can't imagine getting outta here then coming back again."

"Oh? Ain't that hard," Abner said. "I married Angie down in Odessa. We had ten years before her cancer, and I was outta gas after she died. Kept her family's ranch but sold my business and moved here. Here, there's family. Here, there's friends, and there's memories that don't hurt so much."

"Maybe I can get that," Jeanie said. "My dad passed last summer—heart attack—and now maybe Mom wishes she had a place she could go back to. I stayed here for an extra year to help. She went back to teaching first grade, but the rest of her life ain't got started yet."

Jeanie set another pot brewing on the coffee maker. "So that was your stud training? One weekend in Edgarville?"

"Oh hell, no. It was almost two weeks 'til the auction, and those girls would've had me back every day if they could, but I had school. I had work. They had to wait until the next weekend."

Jeanie twisted her mouth to the side and narrowed her eyes at Abner while Peg settled on the seat beside him. She pointed at Abner but talked to Peg. "What were you doing while he was doing all the girls in Edgarville?"

"Hun, no girl in Grover knew what was up. Probably wouldn't have believed it anyway."

"That's how I wanted it," Abner said. "That's how Becky wanted it, and she was the one that was tellin' me what the girls in Edgarville were after. They put up with lies and rumors goin' back to high school, and they were done with it. They were after Sharon and Meg, and I was gonna be their tool.

"I hopped the train again, come Friday night after work. That time I made sure I didn't hop off on the stockyard side. I checked to make sure I still had the rubbers I brought and found Becky workin' at the diner on Main. There were a couple girls waitin' in a booth, and that's where Becky set me down.

"They were older than Carol and Irene and Ann—maybe you wouldn't call 'em girls. We talked a little before one of 'em—Doris was her name—put her hand on my shoulder and said, 'I'll see you later.'

"She left me with Shirley, and Shirley put her hands in her lap. She leaned over the table to get my attention and said, 'You should woo me a little.'"

Peg laughed in Abner's ear. "What did you know about wooing a girl?"

Abner shrugged. "I bought dinner. That seemed good, and then Shirley made me shut up and listen to her talk about her family and her friends and working at the county offices until my eyes were rollin' up in my head.

"That's when she had pity on me. Shirley had a new Buick out front. She let me drive it around to a house by the park, and we went to her apartment upstairs. She talked while she hung our coats, and I listened to Perry Como while she got herself a drink.

"It was bourbon, I think, and that was on her breath when she made me dance with her—slow and close, you know. Shirley slowed down my Russian hands and Roman fingers, and when the song was over she put me in an overstuffed chair and sat on my lap.

"She made me pay attention to what was gettin' her excited and what wasn't. Things started goin' faster when I figured that out. Her boobs were more than a handful, and way more than a mouthful. It didn't take long before I had my hand up her dress. She was soft down there and those thick curls between her legs were wet.

"Shirley was sittin' on my hard-on, and the harder I got, the more I had to change things. She laughed at the way I squirmed around, and then she got off my lap and pulled me to her bedroom."

Abner shoved his coffee cup across the counter to Jeanie. "I'm gettin' cold here."

"You know," Peg said. "You're settin' yourself up like some kinda fast learner."

"Maybe I was," Abner said and waited for Jeanie to fill his cup, "but I had a lot to learn, and my teachers had their reasons.

"Shirley slowed me down again every time I worried more about me than about her, and pretty soon we were both naked in her bed. She had my dick in both hands and snuggled up real close. It was kinda cold in the room but her breath was hot. Her lips touched my ear, and she asked, 'You brought a rubber, didn't you?'

"'Shit yeah!' I was glad I finally did something right. I squirmed around to reach them out of my pants on the floor, and fell right outta bed. Made her laugh."

"Dork," Jeanie said and put the pot back on the coffee maker.

Abner peeked over his coffee cup at her, "You're fly's open." Jeanie checked the front of her jeans, and Abner laughed. "Made ya' look!"

"Dork," Jeanie said, and chewed her gum a little harder.

Peggy rolled her eyes at both of them and slipped off her stool. "You guys knock it off," she said, and met Jeanie's customers at the cash register.

Jeanie found a rag and started wiping the counter like she was going to scrub the shine off. "So I guess Shirley let you back in bed? Move your elbows."

Abner sat back and glanced toward the cash register while Jeanie polished the counter top in front of him. "She did—and between her thighs—and I remembered to pay attention to what got her goin'. She wrapped herself around me and made noise in my ear. She bit me, and I wanted her to do it again. We were just muscle and sweat, you know?"

"Now tell me you lasted all night," Jeanie said.

Abner raised his eyebrows. "You don't believe me?" He laughed at Jeanie and shook his head. "Didn't last. Couldn't. But Shirley liked it. She peeled the rubber off my cock, and asked, 'Now what are you gonna do for us?'

"Didn't even have time to think about that before we heard the apartment door open. Shirley twisted around to look at the clock on her dresser then said, 'It's Doris. It's her shift.'"

Peg leaned on Abner's shoulder and climbed back on the stool beside him. "Hard work, but somebody had to do it."

"Suppose it was," Abner said, "but Doris didn't take any time warmin' up to it. She tossed the covers back and sat right down on the edge of the bed. I was bare-assed and red-faced with her still dressed, but she didn't mind.

"Doris hummed along with Rosemary Clooney on the radio and ran her hand down my chest, all the way under my balls. I closed my legs together, but she said, 'Oh no, don't do that.' She nudged my knees apart, and I gave her room.

"Shirley handed Doris a wash cloth, and she talked while she washed my dick. 'You had to know somethin' about sex before this, right?' I kinda half nodded to mean 'sorta,' but she didn't even look up to see. 'If you picked what to do next, what would it be?'

"I lifted up Doris' skirt, and she stopped to watch me. She was wearing nylons and a garter belt, like Ann did, and I touched the soft skin inside her thigh. 'I'd taste you.'

"I guess that was the right thing to say. Doris dropped that wash cloth and stood up. Her dress hit the floor, and I pulled her back onto the bed. I started with her mouth. Her lips and her tongue were soft, and her mouth tasted good. There was alcohol on her breath.

"I was probably too eager, and she kinda laughed around my tongue before she turned her head away. I tasted her throat and snorted her smell. I got hard again just from the way she moved.

"Doris pushed me away and unhooked her bra, and I was on her like white on rice. I didn't really know what I was doin', but my mouth was watering like crazy.

"I pushed her down on her back, and she touched my head and made noises like she was really excited. I started payin' attention like I did with Shirley, and pretty soon Doris was squirmin' and squealing.

"She squirmed right out of her underpants. I pulled 'em off her shoes, and then I was between her thighs tryin' to figure out what to do next. I still didn't know what all was down there, but I meant to find out, and Doris sure wasn't goin' to stop me.

"I kissed the inside of her thigh, and Doris spread her knees apart. The light in there wasn't good enough for me to see much, so I started exploring with my face. I had to pick her knees up before I could get my tongue in there, you know? The way she tasted, the way she smelled—I didn't want to slow down.

"Doris grabbed my ears and pulled my mouth where she wanted it. There were gasps and things that all came faster, and then she clamped her thighs around my head. There was nothin' to see. I couldn't hear much and couldn't breathe, but from the way she moved I figured it wasn't a good time to stop.

"She let me go before she smothered me, and she was laughin' at the ceiling when I crawled up on the bed. Doris rolled over and pumped my achin' dick. She asked me, 'You liked that, didn't you? Now, what are you doin' for us?'

"I didn't even stop to think that I heard that question before. I didn't stop to think about anything. I buried my face against Doris' neck, shoved my cock into her hands, and jizzed all over her."

Jeanie tossed her cleaning rag under the counter and stood with her hand on her hip. She looked at the dirty table her customers left and said, "I have work to do."

Abner watched Jeanie gather dishes. "She's a cute skeptic."

"You are dressin' the story up a bit, you know," Peg said.

"I'm just puttin' flesh on the bones, not makin' it up. Besides, y'all went for the 'X' version, and that needs a little help. Who the hell could actually remember all that?"

Jeanie set the table up again then dried her hands on her jeans while she walked behind the counter. "So that's it? Every girl in Edgarville was, what, five girls back then?"

"Well, there's the rest of the weekend to go," Abner said, and Jeanie rolled her eyes.

"I was back on Saturday afternoon for one girl. There were two more that night, and every time when we finished they asked, 'What are you doin' for us now?' and I couldn't answer.

"I borrowed Mom's Ford on Sunday and dragged myself back to Edgarville. I did Susan in her Sunday best on the saddle of her dad's tractor, and she asked 'What are you doin' for us now?'

"I was tired and confused when I got back to the diner on Main. I expected Becky to point me to another girl, but instead I found Becky sittin' in the booth by herself. She looked up and waved at me, but she wasn't smilin' when I sat down across from her.

"I asked her, 'Is it you and me? Who came up with that idea?'

"'I'm the one that's left,' she said, and then she wouldn't look at me. 'I need to eat first.'

"We had burgers and fries, and we shared a shake. We mustta looked like a cover from the Saturday Evening Post." Abner looked at Peg and laughed. "Think about that next time you see one of those old Norman Rockwells.

"I still didn't know why all the other girls wanted to know what I was doin' for them, so I asked Becky.

"She bit off a fry and laid her burger down. 'We were talking last week and figured that we were setting things up for you, but for us to really get Sharon and your sister, we need you to help. So what are you goin' to do?'

"I couldn't answer that. Not then, anyway. I held Becky's hand, and we walked out to Mom's Ford. I put her in the front seat then thought to ask, 'Where are we going?'

"Becky jerked her thumb over her shoulder toward the back seat. 'Here, I guess. Can't go to my place.'"

Jeanie couldn't stand still. She paced behind the counter. She sorted the flatware, and she glanced at Abner while he talked.

"It was one of those clear nights that can get real cold, even in the spring. I drove up north of town then turned the car around on a hill and left it running for the heat. In all that dark, we could see the little patch of lights that was Edgarville, and headlights on the highway.

"Becky scooted over next to me and tuned the radio. I put my arm around her shoulders and kissed her mouth, and I got my cold hand under her coat.

"Her tits were nice and she was willin', but if I could tell anything, then I could tell Becky wasn't ready. Maybe I wasn't ready either. I was tired, and that was Becky I was feelin' up, after all.

"I sat back with my arm around her. She laid her head on my shoulder, and we talked. We were gonna graduate in a couple months and I guess we had a lot to talk about that maybe neither of us talked much about. We talked about that, and we talked about what I was gonna do for every girl in Edgarville.

"We made a plan, or maybe we just made a list of things we wished would happen. Becky was ready when it was done, and I was ready too. She laid her head back in the crook of my arm when I kissed her, and she lifted her tits when I touched her. Her breath tickled my cheek, and it tickled my neck, and we both jumped a mile when the deputy tapped on the back window.

"He was surprised when I rolled down the front window. They were fogged so he couldn't see in. He recognized us both, and he talked mostly to Becky. 'Checkin to make sure things are OK.'

"Becky nodded, and he said, 'Move on, then. You're in a public right-of-way.' So we moved on."

Jeanie turned around. She puffed her cheeks out and narrowed her eyes at Abner. "That was it? You just moved on?"

Peg shoved Abner's arm. "You guys were a number. I remember that."

Abner shrugged. "That night we moved on, but Becky was my first girlfriend, and that's how I remember her. It didn't last long, that's all."

Jeanie stepped closer. "What happened? Why didn't you guys last long?"

"We were young. I was selfish. She was goin' to the teacher's college in the fall, and she wasn't changin' her plans for me. I threw a little fit and that's when I found my way to Alberta." Abner rolled his coffee cup between his hands. "And you know what? Do something dumb and you hardly ever get a second chance."

Peg looked over her shoulder when a man opened the outside door. "Frank's early," she said and climbed off her stool. "Probably trying to beat that storm. I'll take care of him." Jeanie gave her a coffee pot, and she met Frank at the cash register to fill his thermos.

Jeanie started another pot of coffee and then leaned on the counter in front of Abner. "When you came back here, were you just lookin' for a safe place to hide?"