Every Magician Needs an Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An online directory of names, addresses, emails, telephone numbers, employment, social media accounts -- all in one simple search with a regular monthly payment.

As part of the act I always had some members of staff ask a few questions of audience members before they were even inside, then do a quick online enquiry. As a result, when the performance was underway I would have some snippet of information that would surprise someone. The name of their dog or place of work, perhaps their gym or a deceased relative. Snippets that could be written down and placed within a sealed box suspended on a wire throughout a performance, for example.

Common enough information, used widely within the industry especially by people who present themselves as clairvoyants, spiritualists and mediums. Also used of course by straight-forward charlatans and fraudsters.

Sometimes it was as easy as checking out FaceBook. After all, many people booked tickets online under their own name.

What I used was basic stuff that would be dressed up in some flim-flam to suggest supernatural powers. Kirsten and Gabrielle knew that I did this in the act yet seriously expected that I would not be able to trace them. They were mistaken. How is anyone expected to cope with such a desertion? Of course I would try to find out where they were. Kirsten was such an important part of my life, I could not bear it.

When I had located them, I had taken Kirsten's hand that had given me so much pleasure, that she had thought was now only for Gabrielle. That hand was for me to control and me only.

No-one knows it but that embalmed hand is giving me assistance once again. Just as secret is the fact that Kirsten and Gabrielle are both back and are still part of every performance, watching from the foliage that surrounds the stage.

With the developments of the act, I decided to use a stage-name after all. I will not tell you here what my new name is, or the title of the act. One day you may find yourself in my audience and I would not wish to spoil the surprise.

Will you buy tickets for a magic show? Sit back and enjoy the performance, some of what you will see is real -- it is for you, the esteemed audience to determine which parts are illusions and which are not. But when you come, do not blink and remember; do not trust anything. Just watch the show.