The Shapechanger

Story Info
A man hunts the mythical creature who murdered his wife.
11.2k words
4.4
13k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the password?" Nadia giggled as she straddled Jacob's body, playfully batting his hands away from her tits.

"Oh come on..." Jacob groaned. He had never been a morning person, but the women he seemed to fall for tended to have that trait in common—his wife Sarah and Nadia did anyway. As much as the energy and spunk at 7am would irritate him, the one upside was the morning sex. He just had to find a way to keep up.

"No-no-no-no, this is your thing not mine! What's the password!" She laughed again, this time she gave up trying to fight his arms and sat back covering her chest with her hands. She waited with a cute pout.

Jacob sighed. "Red Dolphin." To be fair, he didn't really expect her to understand, nor could he tell her the entire truth of the situation. She'd think he was nuts, delusional. Even now she must think he suffered from mild paranoia, or maybe she just thought the whole thing was a game. He still wasn't entirely sure.

"Aha! So you are my Jacob then..." Nadia released her hands revealing her tits and leaned down and planted a kiss on his mouth before whispering in his ear, "you can never be too sure..." She gave his ear a playful bite and laughed again.

Jacob figured he better just play along for now. "So then. I can have my way with you?" He was glad she was no longer guarding her boobs from him and caressed them in his hands. They were maybe the only part of her body that he prefered to Sarah's. They were pert and full and she always wore outfits that showed them off in a tasteful but sexy way. Best of all, Nadia couldn't get enough of him touching them.

"Oh Jake—make love to me." She moaned into his ear.

Her voice sent a shiver down his spine. It was uncanny how much she sounded like her. He hated how often Sarah popped into his thoughts during sex, but it had only been just over two years since she died, and he supposed it was probably normal. As long as he didn't slip up and call Nadia by the wrong name it would be ok.

He kissed her back gently while running his thumbs around her nipples. She cooed affectionately at his touch. Suddenly he took her by surprise, grabbing her by the waist and flipping her over on the bed. She let out a gasp and before she knew it he was mounting her and pressing himself up against her.

It took little force for him to slide inside her, she was already extremely wet. Nadia was always super horny in the morning (just like Sarah). As he entered her he could see her body quiver in pleasure. She looked up at him and bit her lip seductively before closing her eyes and starting to rock her body against his.

She had a way about her. She wasn't afraid of telling him exactly what she wanted—in all situations—but right now she was telling him, "fuck me hard, fuck me now." It's probably what he loved most about Nadia; they had fantastic sexual chemistry.

When he first met her he was immediately struck by her appearance: she had a cute pixie cut and bright icy blue eyes on a cute five foot frame with busty tits and a tight ass. He saw her at a bar and could immediately tell she didn't take shit from anyone, and he liked that about her. He went up to her but before he could even open his mouth she said, "So, are you gonna buy me a drink or what?" He did, and they got to talking.

After several drinks his verdict was more or less that the two of them were probably not a good match. He wasn't a fan of how blasé she was about her casual drug use, she seemed wholly unimpressed by his private investigator business, and the two of them had entirely different tastes in music and film. He was caught completely off guard when at the end of the night she invited him back to her place. The sex was unbelievable. He remember lying next to her in bed running the numbers and the math was clear: the sex was good enough that the two of them could work anything and everything else out. She seemed to agree, she texted him a booty call the very next day. That had been six months ago.

Jacob's thrusts accelerated. He had started to find his groove, and her hands found their way around to his ass, clutching it tightly and pulling him deeper into her. He slid his right hand slowly up from her waist to her breast and began toying with her nipple. She let out a gasp, "Yes—just like that!"

He moved his mouth to hers and just as their lips met in a passionate wet kiss they were interrupted by the clamor of his cell phone from the bedside table.

"Fuck!" She shouted. "Do you have to take that?"

He kept thrusting for a few more seconds trying to ignore the call, but it was futile; he knew he had to take it. His line of work required him to always be on-call, and this job was particularly sensitive.

"Maybe it's a wrong number." He said hopefully, awkwardly reaching for his phone while trying his best to stay inside her. She was pouting at him again.

As soon as he saw the number he knew he'd have to take it. "Sorry babe," he said, hopping off her and quickly stepping out into the hallway.

With the door closed behind him he answered the call. "This is Jacob."

The voice on the other end of the line was curt and professional. "I have a hit on that cellphone, it must have just been turned on."

"Okay and—where is it?" Jacob responded eagerly. This development confirmed the suspicion he'd had for the past few days.

"It pinged just outside Fremont. That's not more than a half an hour from you is it?"

"Yeah, Fremont, I can head over there now." Jacob opened the door to the bedroom and headed towards the dresser to get dressed. He was oblivious to Nadia fingering herself underneath the covers. "Would you be able to give me more specific coordinates once I'm closer?"

The voice paused. "I'm not really supposed to be doing this."

"Please?" Jacob begged, knowing he would come around.

"Give me a call when you're close and I'll do what I can to help you pin down the location."

"Thank you! You're the best Tom—you're really saving my ass here." Jacob spoke as he hopped into his pants, keeping the phone wedged between his ear and his shoulder.

"I know. Just don't think you can make a habit out of this Jake..." Tom's voice shared none of the enthusiasm coming from Jacob.

"Yeah, I know, I won't. I—"

"Good. Talk to you soon." Tom ended the call without giving Jacob a chance to say goodbye.

Jacob turned back towards Nadia, just as her orgasm was subsiding. She let out a contented sigh, "What are you grinning about?"

"Just had a big break in that case I'm working on... sorry to leave you hanging there." Jacob's apology was hollow given the circumstances and he assumed she could tell.

"Eh, s'ok." She shrugged. "I'm an independent woman... This is the case about that missing Ogden girl?"

"Yeah." Jacob knelt down, putting his shoes on.

"Think she's still alive?"

Jacob froze, laces in hand. "I uhh..." He wasn't sure how to respond. "It's unlikely." He said carefully.

"What then?" Nadia was sitting up now, the blanket fell away from her chest and she made no effort to cover herself. She seemed genuinely interested in his job for the first time ever.

Jacob was at a loss for words. "It's—uhh. Complicated. I'll explain later, I really gotta run."

Nadia sighed in defeat for the second time this morning, "I know." As he ran out of the room she added sarcastically under her breath, "Go get 'em tiger."

* * *

The door to the small motel room burst suddenly open and he was back. Light streamed in from beyond him signalling that it was morning again. Three days. She thought to herself. I've been missing for three days. Surely people were out looking for her, right?. Someone at the bar must have seen something.

She had found him so sexy at first. That night in the bar her approached and his voice was so deep and smooth. He bought her drinks and flattered her and he was just so easy to talk to. He had large friendly hands that he used when he spoke, and when he listened they would find their way to her arms, or later on, her thighs. His touch was electric, it sent sparks through her. She knew even after the first drink that she was going to sleep with him, but he didn't seem to be in any kind of rush. She found that both annoying and sexy.

But that was then and this was now. She played through that evening in her head over and over for the past three days. She couldn't identify a single red flag. At no moment did the man give off any kind of psychopath serial killer vibes. Serial Killer. The idea made her go cold and she had to once again remind herself that, if he wanted to kill me, he would have done so already.

Maybe he didn't want to kill her, but he certainly wanted other things. Namely sex, and sex that was getting more and more violent. He had taken to biting her. Lucy was no stranger to some light BDSM but this was different. He would draw blood and he seemed to get off on sucking it up. Pyscho Vampire Killer Claims the Life of 23 Year-old Lucy Ogden. She saw that headline flash in her head again and again, and her only means of coping was to again try to convince herself that he was not a killer (probably).

She prayed that he wouldn't try to fuck her again, but she felt so incredibly weak and knew she wouldn't be able to put up any kind of a fight.

He looked at her and grunted before setting down the things he had brought in from the car. She cared little to look, to do so would take too much energy. At this point she was past praying for food. The strangest thing was that he didn't seem to eat anything either. Sure, he went out once or twice a day, maybe he ate then? She was able to convince herself of this for the first couple of days, but now she was almost starting to believe herself that he really was a vampire. I'm just delirious because I'm hungry.

She thought about lifting her head to see what was on the bed but decided it was too much work and resigned herself to go back to sleep.

"Hey there, how about we make love one more time? I'll even go gentle this time..." His words sent a shock through her body that jolted her awake. He stood over her leering. She was frozen in shock, she hadn't heard him so much as utter a single word to her since that first night.

"What the fuck do you want from me!?" She tried to shout at him, but her voice was weak and muffled by the gag in her mouth. It sounded little more than a whimper.

"There there..." He approached and undid her gag. His hands moved slowly, with purpose.

With the gag off she thought she would scream, but no, instead she mustered up all her energy, opened her mouth wide and bit him right on the hand. She bit down hard and felt a crunch as she broke through the skin. Take that you bastard.

He grunted and pulled his hand away. She felt proud of herself. Now he knows what that feels like. She was surprised to see that his hand wasn't bleeding.

"You try something like that again, and it'll be your life." He spoke calmly and matter-of-factly in a way that chilled Lucy to the bone.

"I'm sorry, it's just—I'm so hungry..." Her voice was quiet and anemic.

She wasn't sure if he heard her, he turned away and began rummaging around on the bed before pulling out a Snickers bar. Lucy almost cried, she had never seen something so beautiful before.

He came back over to her and knelt down in front of her, opening the candy bar. Her hands were bound behind her back so he put it up to her mouth and she took a big bite, chewing vigorously. It was so sweet and rich and delicious, she felt her mouth light up with joy which spread throughout her body. When she swallowed and felt it settle in her belly she was met with a second wave of satisfaction, but it was fleeting, she needed more. She opened her mouth to take a second bite but he had withdrawn the candy bar, holding it out of reach.

"You can have the rest afterwards." He said cooly. "If you behave yourself that is..."

Tears welled up in her eyes and she silently submitted herself to him.

* * *

It took Jacob longer than he would have liked to get on his way to Fremont. He had to head first to his office downtown to get some things. He had a second set of items in his apartment, but last night he had stayed over at Nadia's and the office was closer than his place which was all the way on the other side of town.

He caught the brunt of the morning rush into the city and didn't make it to his office until 8:15. He left the car double parked and ran in. This morning was important enough that he was willing to risk the parking ticket.

He rented a small single room office on the third floor. The building had its share of eclectic businesses, everything from outpatient medical specialists to divorce lawyers, and even a cobbler with whom he shared a wall. Jacob usually kept odd hours so he rarely ran into the other tenants, but this morning he caught a crowd in front of the elevator.

Among them were two young women dressed in strange outfits, one of them was wearing a red polka dotted dress with green fringe and a matching green beret and the other in a striped black and white shirt and suspenders with extremely dark eye shadow. He had decided to take the stairs rather than wait on the elevator and halfway up it dawned on him. It's Halloween. They were dressed as a strawberry and a mime. He thought the costumes were cute and it reminded him that Nadia had told him she had a special costume and a surprise planned for tonight. He hoped he could finish up his business today and enjoy Nadia's sexy surprise without anything hanging over his head tonight.

His office was a cluttered mess, files and papers covered every horizontal surface. On the wall next to his computer was a framed photo of him together with Sarah, smiling happily. The picture used to make him sad when he'd look at it, but today it filled him with energy. He was going to make things right once and for all.

In the corner of the room was a box. He grabbed it and set it on top of his desk, caring little for the documents and papers strewn underneath. He quickly rummaged through the box to find what he needed. There was a file full of missing persons reports dating back seven or eight years. To that he grabbed Lucy Ogden's file sitting next to his computer and shoved it in. There was also a spare camera with film and a telescopic lens, an old leather bound book, a box of bullets, and a wooden box which he briefly opened to reveal three long wooden stakes.

He transferred the contents to a small tote bag and then used his keys to open the locked bottom drawer which was empty except for a Smith & Wesson revolver. He double checked that it was empty before stuffing it into his waistband and then headed back out the door.

* * *

Lucy tried her best not to think too hard into what he meant by "one last time." So she instead thought about the candy bar—and the sex. This time was different than previous times—or rather—it was more like the very first time. She was repulsed at his notion that they would be making love, but he was being gentle and he even seemed to be trying to pleasure her. Surely he is one-hundred percent fucked in the head.

She tried to resist, but when he spread her legs lifted her ass to his face and started kissing her pussy, it felt good. He could work magic with his tongue, it was almost like it was longer than a normal tongue and could do things she had never felt in oral sex before. It's just the hunger—I'm delusional.

He circled his tongue around her clit, sending jolts of pleasure throughout her body which seemed to bounce around as if echoing off her empty insides. Her arms were bound behind her back in a slightly awkward position, but after a minute or two her right arm fell asleep and it felt ok. She shut her eyes and found it easy to drift off on the waves of pleasure coming from between her legs.

She first found herself thinking about her first boyfriend, Quinten. The sex wasn't incredible with him—hell they were only sixteen. But he was sweet and kind and even though she broke up with him for precisely those reasons she found herself missing him.

That daydream came to a crashing end when she felt a heavy force pushing against her pussy and stretching her open as it entered. No, this could never be Quinten, he was too small. The thought almost made her laugh. I really am losing it aren't I...

She felt him leaning over her now but kept her eyes shut, fearing his lifeless gaze. She thought now of her fiancé Tyler. She imagined him busting down the door, pulling this man off her, knocking his teeth in, and then making love to her. That felt more right to her; the feeling inside her felt more like Tyler's eight inch cock stretching her with each thrust. She used to wear her soreness as a badge of honor after some of their longer romps.

Tyler's cock was the first cock she fell in love with. She loved going down on him and she even loved the taste of his cum. She thought of that one weekend last summer where they had plans to go to the beach, but a freak storm system rolled in so they stayed home and instead decided to try to "set the record" for the most sex in a single weekend. By Sunday afternoon she was so sore. They'd fucked at least eight times and Tyler had said it was a solid effort but she was too competitive to give up and eager to put her money where her mouth was (so to speak). She rallied and gave him four blowjobs between then and the following morning. She loved every second of it.

Lucy's eyes were shut tight. She pictured Tyler on top of her, eager to prove his devotion and so overcome with lust that he just had to fuck her before he could even undo her binds. She yearned for him to touch her chest, lick her nipple. Her delusions complied, she felt a firm hand grasp her breast and give it a gentle squeeze before pinching her nipple just the way she liked. Oh fuck. She thought, or maybe she said it aloud? She wasn't quite sure, but she was getting close.

Tyer picked up his pace and his breath became faster and shallower. She could always tell when he was getting close.

"Fill me up baby." She heard herself say.

Then she felt it, a warmth that spread deep inside her. As it spread she felt her image of Tyler slip away. She tried to hold on but she couldn't make herself focus; it spirited away from her and she was left with an emptiness that made her question what Tyler even looked like. For a split second she was lost, but then a powerful surge within her brought her again back to the present.

She couldn't help it, she opened her eyes and just inches from her was his face. Staring into hers as the most powerful orgasm of her life ripped through her body. His face was gorgeous, but in a terrifying way. She wanted to be disgusted, but something about seeing him on top of her fueled her arousal and sent her orgasm to even greater depths.

As her body cried out in pleasure, she felt tears roll down her cheeks. Her body was in a state of delirious ecstasy but as she looked into his eyes she knew that he had no intention of letting her live.

* * *

The traffic heading out of the city was much lighter and Jacob felt thankful for that. He was also thankful the meter maids spared his Jetta during the ten minute trip up to his office and back. He was cruising down I-90 towards Fremont and nothing could stop him now.

He was going to put an end to a centuries old cycle of terror. He not only had the element of surprise on his side, but technology, he knew the myths, and above all else, he was fueled by the vengeance for his dead wife.

His grandmother had told him the stories of the Shapechanger when he was a little boy. His mother hated that she would scare him before bed—and the stories did terrify him—but he loved them all the same. He loved that his grandmother seemed to belong to a lost era of time, a time before television and the internet, a time when it was plausible (for a ten year old at least) that magic really did exist and that fantastic beasts and monsters really did roam the earth.