All Comments on 'Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 05'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettabout 10 years ago
enjoyable as ever.

Just like the title says, another fine and enjoyable chapter.

manlycheemanlycheeover 9 years ago
best yet

losing sleep

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago
getting even better

The sex, relationships and even the plot all move steadily into more satisfying territory with each chapter.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cloning Cows...?

A cow that has not had a calf within the past few months (couple of years) cannot give milk. If a cow cannot have a calf, it is only use is to be eaten. I can't imagine utilizing the scarce resources of the cloning facility simply to provide a variety of meat.

And, why do the waterfowl reproduce sexually but not cattle? What is the division between affected species?

And, wouldn't M_ the chief know that she could sell a few drops of his blood to the cloners for practically any price? Then, they could clone males as well...

Just some musings as I get sucked into a great story!

ErinaceousErinaceousover 5 years agoAuthor
Reply to anonymous

Thanks for your comment.

The answer to the problem of cloning males comes later. Something stops male mammals from being cloned. I admit it's just a device to make a woman-only planet and have some fun, but I hope it's not completely implausible.

Bessie the ancient cow has been genetically engineered to produce milk her whole life. But actually I believe a cow (and a woman) will continue to produce milk so long as she is still being milked or is suckling or expressing.

The reason why mammals need to be cloned but birds, insects, amphibians, reptiles, fish and molluscs, etc, can breed without cloning is that they all lay eggs. The explanation comes later but it's pretty sketchy.

Thanks for reading and enjoying my story.

Regards, Erinaceous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weak plot

Having just read Murder & Precession, I'm a bit disappointed so far.

The plot started with promise, but got bogged down in too much slow moving and dull sex, which doesn't seem to be your forte.

I accept the sex is necessary for the plot, but I'd have preferred more exploration of the characters and the changes the tribe are experiencing, and a much smaller word count for basic bed mechanics.

I've seen how you can write, so will stick with it and hope it improves.

H

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO INTRIGUING

I've read other intriguing stories on Literotica

(but they are an infinitesimally small percentage of the total stories),

and this one ranks right up there with the best.

I think part of it is the author's style of writing.

Maybe something that cannot be taught -- like innate musical ability, but once recognized, may be developed and improved.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES