All Comments on 'Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 13'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh can't wait

I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm waiting for the next chapter

Quite nice but I think that in his place I would not go to meet the Cloners, for avoid potential risk, but I wonder what the author have in mind on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pure gold

This story is great in the way it blends the fucking with an overarching plot. I can't wait to read what the cloners make of him.

ShayanielShayanielabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Read it all in a rush, and loved it!

Can only second the opinion others voiced (well, not really second, not by far, but you get my drift): Steamy sex scenes, that even manage to propel the story ahead.

Which in turn with all the characters, the interludes of earth-space happenings and so on, is really showing the potential of a 1st-class space-opera that needn't hide compared to many others out there. Not quite in class with a Hamilton, but not far of, either!

Please keep up the superb work,

love

-Shaya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AUTHOR

YOU ARE A VERY VERY GOOD WRITER.THE STORY IS VERY WELL WRITTEN THAT ONE BELIEVES THEY ARE THERE LIVING THIS MANS ADVENTURES.THE WAY HE MAKES THE WOMEN FEEL SO LOVED,SEEMINGLY KNOWING WHAT EACH ONE NEEDS.THANK YOU AND PLEASE LET THE STORY CONTINUE.THANK YOU SO MUCH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the ship!

finally found the ship... and what a surprise! yumi

Ge59Ge59about 9 years ago

been looking forward to the next chapter. looking forward to reading it hope it is not much longer in the posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MOOORE

I realize you writers have your own lives, but when can we the readers read more. Its been a long time coming.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Huzzah!

The ship is found, and Yumi won't be pissed off that he never wrote her back lol.

Another fun couple of romps with some very hot - and very different - lovers.

The tech is going to stir things up - especially the cloners wondering how much he has.

Promises to be a fun next chapter!

J

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
"Girl the pumps!"

It's between that and,

"

I've come two-thousand light-years to get a lesson on a dead Earth language.

"

lol, good stuff.

I'll admit that I'm mostly skipping the sex scenes, though his attachments to Kalyndra and Megan give me pause to enjoy their time together. Regardless it's a very good story and I'm enjoying catching up :)

J

SVDIP110SVDIP110over 5 years ago
Dogs?

Why there are no dogs around? There's horses, rabbits but no dogs?

big65dawguwbig65dawguwover 5 years ago
SVDIP...dogs

In their society dogs aren't necessary . In ancient times man tamed wolves & created dogs to guard their stock from other predators & to warn against raiding humans , there are no predators or warring enemies so no need for dogs . Every species animal born through artificial means has to have something to offer for survival .

ErinaceousErinaceousover 5 years agoAuthor
Dogs

SVDIP110: Thanks for your question.

and big65dawguw: Thanks for your answer. Exactly right.

Effort and tech goes into cloning dogs, but cloning tech isn't unlimited.

Dogs might be useful to the shepherds in the Southern Mountains but they have to be more valuable than horses, cows, sheep and people. Rabbits breed themselves in caves.

Erinaceous.

P.s. big65dawguw. Incidentally, about taming dogs. Do you know the theory that dogs were wolves that tamed themselves? The idea is that the wolves with the least fear of man would approach human camps and scavenge from the midden heaps. The next stage of taming would be when people threw the dogs scraps to keep them around because - as you said - they would guard the camp and warn of intruders. Thent he dogs became dependent on man. Neat theory, I think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES