All Comments on 'Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 16'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow the twists. Wasn't expecting that but I like the directions on where you are going with this series..... hope to see more.... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read!

I really like this story! You've got to have one hell of a chart to keep all the characters straight! Keep up the great work!

soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Was waiting so long.

Waited a long time for this chapter and you surely didn't disappoint at all. The universe you have created is wonderful and the characters are both vivid and believable. Looking forward to the next chapter with baited breath(soon I hope).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Continue

Sending Wild Child to Cloner City is a brilliant addition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Overboard

A planet of independent, self sufficient women and they all seem to want to be dominated by a man. Doesn't seem to fit and it overwhelmed the chapter. Also, I would have expected Wildchild to put up more resistance than she did going to the Cloner City to learn to be the exact opposite of who she is. I love the story and look forward to future chapters but felt these two elements didn't jive with either the planet or character named Samothea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
story progress

Great series! looking forward to the next one. I am surprised you haven't had ezra build a forage yet. Working of metal is a great way of improving life. I could see his character melting junk and making ax heads and new knives. great job and keep it up !

RedRheaRedRheaover 8 years ago
Unfortunate these chapters come out months at a time

I just can't help but love reading what's going to happen next. The erotica is just the cherry on top for me. I really do wish the story was released faster but that's just because of how much I enjoy it and I definitely look forward to more. Thank you.

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
Sorry...

Despite the superb story telling, I'm going to stop reading this novel. The idea that all women are submissive at heart and want to be dominated by a man is so sexist and misogynistic that can no longer stomach it. I know the title is "Every Man's Fantasy" but, believe me, it isn't every man's fantasy. I'm 69 years old and not inexperienced with love and sex and I know this isn't true. Perhaps one day I'll feel I can come back to this and finish reading it but I can't right now. Enjoy your fantasy but, please, realize it is just that: a fantasy.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
Feeling its getting to sex focused

Starting to lose touch with the story, its just back and forward sex and the story has thinned out so much. i'll give another chapter a go but no promises to keep going

JC

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Can't win

Poor Erin, some readers want more sex, others say 'too much!' :/

There's plenty of good story, characters and a Long Term Plot to go with the variety of adventurous sex, play time with cherished lovers and just plain raunchy fucking to go along with it.

I'll admit I've skimmed a few sex scenes - esp on my re-read. These new chapters introduce new relationships, or just reaffirm old ones, and in the midst of the boinking there is passionate communication which builds and colors the way the characters think about one another...

So, thanks for the story - and the sex scenes - I'm looking forward to more of all of the above :)

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PIGGYBACKING

...off the comments by Anonymous 11/03/15 (titled: Overboard ) and by RB1947.

I, too, do not relate well to the BDSM (a Literotica category I do not read) elements of this chapter. I do not even get the milder facets, such as spanking -- giving or receiving.

My viewpoint is so far from it that, not only do I not care for inflicting punishment/restraints/spanking, but it rubs me wrong that there are people who wish it done to them -- and learning about them is not something I want to do. Such an orientation makes me more inclined to agree with the observation by Anonymous: "A planet of independent, self sufficient women and they all seem to want to be dominated by a man. Doesn't seem to fit...."

Also to sympathize with the comment by RB1947:. "It isn't everman's fantasy" -- that is in regards to the BDSM elements (although the wider plot of having a planet of women who want you, does fit with the title).

RB1947 refers to "the superb story telling," which is evident even within the BDSM part where Thalassa differentiates her serving/slave propensity from the punishment propensity which she does not share with her close mates.

So, even within the BDSM elements which are not my bag, the insight of the author and the clever way the characters are portrayed, support the description "superb story telling."

Unlike RB1947, I am not so put off, and thus am with Anonymous who "looks forward to future chapters."

In fact, conceding that others have differing propensities, plus the otherwise intriguing, well-written adventures of this Sci-Fi & Fantasy story (a category I do not normally read), I have assigned this chapter 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

S_FoxS_Foxover 3 years ago

I’m afraid that the beating of Cressida was a step far too far.

This sort of inhuman treatment should be left out, think it all you want but don’t write it down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES