All Comments on 'Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 17'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And once again I'll anxiously await the continuation...

been waiting for the next chapter and - upon finding it today - dreading the end of the chapter.

Now I'm sitting here, waiting for more on Ezra, Samothea and Danielle's group and how the story plays out.

Here's to hoping that Danielle's work may get them there, but won't solve everything and reconnect Samothea instantly back with the rest of humanity. I think that would end up detrimental to the lost colony and all it's inhabitants and they deserve better.

Either way, looking forward where Erinaceous is taking the story. 5/5 stars from me. I applaud your storytelling.

ErinaceousErinaceousover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anonymous

Thanks for your comment. I hope you'll think what ultimately happens to women of Samothea does them justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great to have read the latest chapter now Im waighting for the next, not to long in coming I hope.

wingnitwingnitover 8 years ago
Great depth of story

I love this story! You weave and tell your story very well. I can't wait for the next chapters!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

17 X ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

All 17 so far have been outstanding!

Very creative with just the right amount of sex.

Can we have some more beach activity?

Kristen2928Kristen2928about 8 years ago

Loving this story, can't wait to see where your imagination takes us!!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Very Exciting!

Wonderful build up, so much going on yet I'm very excited to see the next chapter.

I will admit I was disappointed with the lack of an extended sex scene with Wildchild and Hazel, as the newness you described was one of the first truly erotically charged scenes (with the exception of Kalyndra & Thalassa) for a number of chapters - at least for me.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just two words to describe this chapter,

HOLY SHIT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES